Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby The_Honourable » June 30th, 2022, 11:49 pm

Over two weeks for a medical checkup tho?

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » July 1st, 2022, 3:32 am

MaxPower wrote:Is how men toting that Point Fortin’s MP is doing better than their sheity ass MPs in their sheity ass areas.

Lol we are doing much better under Commander Richards. May not be the best for now, we have some mishaps and lots to work on…but things are happening.

It’s always the ones who never see their MP that jealous others that have an MP actually interested.

Whilst doing my tuner readings (which I thoroughly enjoy when I can ) I notice you post in almost all of the active threads, all throughout the day and almost everyday of the week. How do you find the time while running a mini mart? A friend of mine runs one and he is consistently busy, always has something to do here and there. He could barely even respond to a WhatsApp message. Furthermore most of your posts are so long and drawn out with very little substance to the general topic or flow of conversation, whether it being serious or sh*t talk in nature. I wonder if your tuner personality is a direct reflection of your real personality?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 1st, 2022, 5:08 am

MDtuner70 wrote:
Whilst doing my tuner readings (which I thoroughly enjoy when I can ) I notice you post in almost all of the active threads, all throughout the day and almost everyday of the week. How do you find the time while running a mini mart? A friend of mine runs one and he is consistently busy, always has something to do here and there. He could barely even respond to a WhatsApp message. Furthermore most of your posts are so long and drawn out with very little substance to the general topic or flow of conversation, whether it being serious or sh*t talk in nature. I wonder if your tuner personality is a direct reflection of your real personality?

MDtoter70,

Thanks for your interest in me, but unfortunately the feeling is not mutual. Maybe you could try minding your business?

But anyways, while you’re at your enjoyable tuner readings, prove to me a time stamp that you observe where i constantly post throughout the day, everyday. I am sure you will see alot of gaps where i don’t post for hours. It’s better you don’t bother rather than making yourself look like an ass.

Youngman, there is a time to work and play and many of us can multitask and know how to manage our time. Some people work constantly, some have others working for/with them, some are just plain lazy. It seems you are obsessed with me, your friend or maybe even mini marts. Stop toting when the boy cannot respond to your annoying messages and your behavior here is exactly why he is avoiding you.

This is an Ole Talk forum, enjoy it na rather than watching what everyone else is doing.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 1st, 2022, 6:26 am

Morning, morning.

Uncle Keith reach back last night?

Asking for a friend.

EDIT: Just got this:

The Office of the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago

Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley returned from Los Angeles, California last night.

On Saturday Dr Rowley wil depart for Suriname where he will attend the 43rd Regular Meeting of the Conference of Heads of Government of CARICOM.

United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres is scheduled to attend the opening ceremony on Sunday 03 July, 2022.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 1st, 2022, 10:59 am

man come back for 1-2days sometimes 1-2 wks & gone again , wtf he hadda going so often - is like half d time he not in d country

when kamla was pm d pee nm & public used to study say all kinda thing bout she flying out but when rowdy doing exactly d same maybe more too nobody seeing ah problem wid dat ...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 1st, 2022, 11:07 am

Rovin wrote:man come back for 1-2days sometimes 1-2 wks & gone again , wtf he hadda going so often - is like half d time he not in d country

when kamla was pm d pee nm & public used to study say all kinda thing bout she flying out but when rowdy doing exactly d same maybe more too nobody seeing ah problem wid dat ...

Man hadda make up for lost time. Covid bizness nah!

make meh care
Trinituner Peong

Postby make meh care » July 1st, 2022, 11:21 am

bluefete wrote:Morning, morning.

Asking for a friend.

Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley returned from Los Angeles, California last night.

On Saturday Dr Rowley wil depart for Suriname where he will attend the 43rd Regular Meeting of the Conference of Heads of Government of CARICOM.

United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres is scheduled to attend the opening ceremony on Sunday 03 July, 2022.

He could of fly to suriname one time instead of coming back here. wasting taxpayers money

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 1st, 2022, 11:44 am

Screenshot_20220701-114401_Facebook.jpg

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 1st, 2022, 12:18 pm

Rovin wrote:man come back for 1-2days sometimes 1-2 wks & gone again , wtf he hadda going so often - is like half d time he not in d country

Kamala was attacked for using helicopters to conduct TT business internally. It ok for the Keith to fly all over the world. Local Helicopter expense is greater than international travel.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » July 1st, 2022, 1:12 pm

Kickstart wrote:

Kamala was attacked for using helicopters to conduct TT business internally. It ok for the Keith to fly all over the world. Local Helicopter expense is greater than international travel.

Going home via chopper everyday is a bit much tbh. Chopper would pass over my house at least twice a day. I don’t think there’s a way to go international conferences by car

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 1st, 2022, 2:00 pm

make meh care wrote:
bluefete wrote:Morning, morning.

Asking for a friend.

He could of fly to suriname one time instead of coming back here. wasting taxpayers money

will still have hotel fees not so?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 1st, 2022, 2:09 pm

party supporters does justify d BS their leaders doing by saying well he\she did it too so wa wrong if we leader do it ....

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 1st, 2022, 5:49 pm

so has rowlee been seen in flesh since he back ?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 1st, 2022, 5:54 pm

Friends,

As Master Keith inches closer and closer to another PNM victory, many of you all should start preparing with how to deal with the inevitable result.

Be strong everyone.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 1st, 2022, 6:02 pm

IMG_9853.JPG

Oh what a fantastic day today for the great kingdom of Point Fortin.

Thank you all who rendered their support.

Things are happening.

What did your MP do today?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 1st, 2022, 6:23 pm

MaxPower wrote:IMG_9853.JPG

Things are happening.

Not one mc

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 1st, 2022, 7:59 pm

MaxPower wrote:
IMG_9853.JPG

Things are happening.

I think my MP dead haven't seen him since elections

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » July 1st, 2022, 8:00 pm

hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:IMG_9853.JPG

Things are happening.

I think my MP dead haven't seen him since elections

Which area?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 1st, 2022, 8:01 pm

j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
bluefete wrote:The irony: About 2 minutes ago - LOL

·
Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley completed his final medical consultation in Los Angeles, California today. Dr Rowley's medical test results were favourable.

The Prime Minister is scheduled to return on Thursday 30th June, 2022.

https://www.facebook.com/OPMTT

I am happy that our Master Keith is in good health.

PNM 2025.

Point Fortin LOCK!

Isn't Point Fortin the Lavantille of the South?... it lock forever
PNM could put a pothound up for office and the constituents will gladly put the X by the baliser

Same for UNC in central, princes town etc

Yeah, Pt Fortin and Laventille is the equivalent of P. Town and Central :roll:
Ollour ent joke dotish nah!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 1st, 2022, 8:05 pm

Rovin wrote:max always praising his mp so i guessing 2 ah dem in ting & he does get good pay doing work\jobs for him ... :|

Blowjobs maybe. The only thing Caxxy could do for his MP is give him ah extra piece ah dead in he order.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 1st, 2022, 8:10 pm

j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Going home via chopper everyday is a bit much tbh. Chopper would pass over my house at least twice a day. I don’t think there’s a way to go international conferences by car

Yeah and every time you personally saw Kamla in the chopper? Choppers only existed for kamla? You like you take over for Red Colostomy Bag with LFD RFD PNM arsery

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 1st, 2022, 8:21 pm

De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Yeah and every time you personally saw Kamla in the chopper? Choppers only existed for kamla? You like you take over for Red Colostomy Bag with LFD RFD PNM arsery
Was wondering the same

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 1st, 2022, 8:29 pm

Kickstart wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Was wondering the same

By joe's cacahole logic, JUHN Scarfy flies at least a dozen times per day, because that is how often choppers pass by me :lol:

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » July 1st, 2022, 8:44 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Was wondering the same

By joe's cacahole logic, JUHN Scarfy flies at least a dozen times per day, because that is how often choppers pass by me :lol:

Never underestimate a PNMite...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 1st, 2022, 9:02 pm

Beat back kamala longggg time.
2Q%3D%3D(56).jpg

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » July 2nd, 2022, 12:45 am

De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

·
Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley completed his final medical consultation in Los Angeles, California today. Dr Rowley's medical test results were favourable.

PNM 2025.

Point Fortin LOCK!

PNM could put a pothound up for office and the constituents will gladly put the X by the baliser

There’s serious underdevelopment in many UNC constituencies. Roads, drainage, bridges etc. you really denying that ? A lot of them never see their MPs and in UNC controlled regional corporations

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » July 2nd, 2022, 12:47 am

De Dragon wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Was wondering the same

By joe's cacahole logic, JUHN Scarfy flies at least a dozen times per day, because that is how often choppers pass by me

Sir she used the same chopper. Flying the same route every day to Siparia. Allyuh go fight against widely known facts. I could even further confirm it for you but I prefer to keep those details to myself

https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/vi ... 2&start=60

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 2nd, 2022, 3:43 am

j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Was wondering the same

By joe's cacahole logic, JUHN Scarfy flies at least a dozen times per day, because that is how often choppers pass by me

Sir she used the same chopper. Flying the same route every day to Siparia. Allyuh go fight against widely known facts. I could even further confirm it for you but I prefer to keep those details to myself

https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/vi ... 2&start=60
Amazing how you don't point out the wrongs of the present government. You are comming off as a pnm blogger like Redman and Habit7

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 2nd, 2022, 5:20 am

j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

·

PNM 2025.

Point Fortin LOCK!

There’s serious underdevelopment in many UNC constituencies. Roads, drainage, bridges etc. you really denying that ? A lot of them never see their MPs and in UNC controlled regional corporations

As does every single constituency, but you never hear a list like Beetham, Sea Lots, Morvant, Laventille, Couva, Princes Town do you?

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » July 2nd, 2022, 4:59 pm

MaxPower wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:

MDtoter70,

Thanks for your interest in me, but unfortunately the feeling is not mutual. Maybe you could try minding your business?

But anyways, while you’re at your enjoyable tuner readings, prove to me a time stamp that you observe where i constantly post throughout the day, everyday. I am sure you will see alot of gaps where i don’t post for hours. It’s better you don’t bother rather than making yourself look like an ass.

Youngman, there is a time to work and play and many of us can multitask and know how to manage our time. Some people work constantly, some have others working for/with them, some are just plain lazy. It seems you are obsessed with me, your friend or maybe even mini marts. Stop toting when the boy cannot respond to your annoying messages and your behavior here is exactly why he is avoiding you.

This is an Ole Talk forum, enjoy it na rather than watching what everyone else is doing.

Lol exactly my point. I stopped reading "at minding your business". But thanks for the usual beat up and proving my point with the fluff posts.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”