Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 11:27 am

Habit7 wrote:Yes and read what I said. KCR has shown his willingness to contribute 50% of his salary to his constituency. Govt MPs give a minimum of 5% to worthy causes and the MP for Sangre Grande and one of his counsellors are contributing the entire 3months of their salary.

Kamla is the highest paid parliamentarian, what is she and her MPs doing? Or is it that just PNM MP salary money have some special supernatural anti poverty ability?

Is that why you can't be consistent.

Just now the goalpost will be in the facking stands!
First it was "dem eh hadda contribute", then "dem contributing", then "iz Kamla fault"?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 11:29 am

randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:And JUHN Scarfy and Co. cold still be true to their deceitful nasty ways by saying while we realize that this wouldn't affect the overall economy, we feel your pain so we'll take less salary. Mind you this will be overcome by a subsequent increase in thievery, "cuz come nah, we deserve every cent we getting," according to Colos.

DeFaggot you trying too hard girl. Give up nah and get productive and go cook some food for your man instead of writing dotishness every time

Lord! You know thing grim when they hadda call in nimrods like Token Indian :lol: :lol:
Like you done cook for JUHN Scarfy, take yuh pickah, and looking for something to do?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 5th, 2021, 11:50 am

Habit7 wrote:Yes and read what I said. KCR has shown his willingness to contribute 50% of his salary to his constituency. Govt MPs give a minimum of 5% to worthy causes and the MP for Sangre Grande and one of his counsellors are contributing the entire 3months of their salary.

Kamla is the highest paid parliamentarian, what is she and her MPs doing? Or is it that just PNM MP salary money have some special supernatural anti poverty ability?

UNC not in power nor are they important as this stage.

These red government MPs only give to red government supporters.

They sized you up and look for the piper in you before you can a pittance

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 12:14 pm

sMASH wrote:cepep step up and outshine all of them.
I know you not too hot in the geography thing, but 50% and 100% is still more than 33.3%

De Dragon wrote:

First it was "dem eh hadda contribute", then "dem contributing", then "iz Kamla fault"?

Who are you quoting?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 12:17 pm

Habit7 wrote:
I know you not too hot in the geography thing, but 50% and 100% is still more than 33.3%

De Dragon wrote:

Who are you quoting?

You speaking of geography but listing percentages.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 12:18 pm

Habit7 wrote:

out of that 50% growlers is WILLING to donate, how much he actually donated again.... :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 12:24 pm

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 12:27 pm

sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

out of that 50% growlers is WILLING to donate, how much he actually donated again.... :lol:

Keith said his money don't sleep out so why would he donate to the hyenas.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 12:40 pm

sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Read and comprehend.
“MPs have made their personal contributions, last month I made 50 per cent of my salary available to provide food for my constituents so I’m not getting involved in an MP salary cut story. I know all the MPs are out there sharing their resources with their constituents,” he said.
https://tt.loopnews.com/content/pm-dona ... nstituency

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 12:48 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Read and comprehend.
“MPs have made their personal contributions, last month I made 50 per cent of my salary available to provide food for my constituents so I’m not getting involved in an MP salary cut story. I know all the MPs are out there sharing their resources with their constituents,” he said.

groceries make 100% of their parking spaces available to customers. then all customers are walk-ins.

how much has been utilized out of what was promised? that month, that month alone...

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 1:05 pm

Nothing will ever satisfy you. You have no concern for poor ppl or CEPEP. You are just using them as a tool to attack PNM. Hence you want to start to talk about groceries.

At least, unlike your friends you dont try to divert by using nasty ad hominen. You just want me to get into some discussion about supermarket parking.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 1:21 pm

Habit7 wrote:Nothing will ever satisfy you. You have no concern for poor ppl or CEPEP. You are just using them as a tool to attack PNM. Hence you want to start to talk about groceries.

At least, unlike your friends you dont try to divert by using nasty ad hominen. You just want me to get into some discussion about supermarket parking.

Does the government care about poor people?

Do you care about poor people?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 1:22 pm

sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Read and comprehend.

groceries make 100% of their parking spaces available to customers. then all customers are walk-ins.

how much has been utilized out of what was promised? that month, that month alone...

He didn't say he gave or he donated. There's 50% of his salary available.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » June 5th, 2021, 1:25 pm

That media release fake pic...alyuh ent fraid?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 1:27 pm

they will come out and confirm is fake news? lol.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 1:32 pm

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 1:40 pm

sMASH wrote:https://www.facebook.com/adika.charles/videos/4298111930245918

Yes, this was very entertaining when I saw it last year.
https://fb.watch/5Xsfy5nrIs/

Stop being so gullible nah.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 1:47 pm

hoss, leave the people with a lil hope, nah...

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 1:52 pm

Habit7 wrote:

De Dragon wrote:

Who are you quoting?

You and Colos

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 1:54 pm

man does change position according to the watsapp head office send for him to post.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 5th, 2021, 2:00 pm

Why donate a portion of your salary when the citizens just do not care?

Why donate a portion of your salary when over and over and over the citizens blatantly refuse to follow simple guidelines after a WHOLE year of asking for the SAME thing over and over?

So people must donate THEIR salary to people who continue to be irresponsible?

We would not have to be begging and suffering if everyone would just wear their blasted masks, wash their hands and keep their distances.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 5th, 2021, 2:11 pm

De Dragon wrote:You and Colos

Well that's a lie.

In fact I have said the opposite. viewtopic.php?p=10169402#p10169402

I want to hold politicians accountable for their work. I don't want the excuse for their underperformance be that they are further underpaid.

If you are not lying, quote where I said anything remotely to what you claim.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 2:27 pm

MaxPower wrote:Why donate a portion of your salary when the citizens just do not care?

Why donate a portion of your salary when over and over and over the citizens blatantly refuse to follow simple guidelines after a WHOLE year of asking for the SAME thing over and over?

We would not have to be begging and suffering if everyone would just wear their blasted masks, wash their hands and keep their distances.

the next vote?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 5th, 2021, 2:33 pm

sMASH wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Why donate a portion of your salary when the citizens just do not care?

the next vote?

The next wa?

The PNM could treat the people worse everyday and the UNC could give their whole salary…..the people will STILL vote PNM.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Forget donating salaries, why don't the politicians do their jobs?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 3:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:

the next vote?

The next wa?

The PNM could treat the people worse everyday and the UNC could give their whole salary…..the people will STILL vote PNM.

There's a large number of persons who don't vote so possibly they don't support neither the PNM or UNC.

If these persons group together in support of an alternative the two party competition will be thrown out the window.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 5th, 2021, 3:20 pm

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:

the next vote?

The next wa?

There's a large number of persons who don't vote so possibly they don't support neither the PNM or UNC.

If these persons group together in support of an alternative the two party competition will be thrown out the window.

I agree bro

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 5th, 2021, 3:30 pm

Ahhhh boi…

Terrance just publicly commended his Master Keith for his fantastic leadership followed by a round of applause from the audience.

The PNM could have done alot better in some areas, but just imagine what it would be under the UNC who would still be waiting for sunlight to overcome Covid.

I must say, the PNM isnt doing too bad in handling this pandemic and they currently have my vote again.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 3:34 pm

MaxPower wrote:Ahhhh boi…

Terrance just publicly commended his Master Keith for his fantastic leadership followed by a round of applause from the audience.

The PNM could have done alot better in some areas, but just imagine what it would be under the UNC who would still be waiting for sunlight to overcome Covid.

I must say, the PNM isnt doing too bad in handling this pandemic and they currently have my vote again.

Everyone have to sing for their supper even Keith.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:You and Colos

Well that's a lie.

In fact I have said the opposite. viewtopic.php?p=10169402#p10169402

I want to hold politicians accountable for their work. I don't want the excuse for their underperformance be that they are further underpaid.

If you are not lying, quote where I said anything remotely to what you claim.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This has to seriously be the single most barefaced baldfaced lie that you have told here. Daily instances of mismanagement, corruption and theft and you're advocating a salary reduction would only make it worse? I think you've been holding the fort too long, and you're burny out. There was a time when you were at least fairly cogent and rational, but now, you've gone full Manson Family, or JUHN Family or LFD RFD PNM Family, or whatever you want to call it.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”