Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby j.o.e » June 29th, 2022, 9:40 am

hover11 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
bluefete wrote:The irony: About 2 minutes ago - LOL

The Office of the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago

·
Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley completed his final medical consultation in Los Angeles, California today. Dr Rowley's medical test results were favourable.

The Prime Minister is scheduled to return on Thursday 30th June, 2022.

https://www.facebook.com/OPMTT

I am happy that our Master Keith is in good health.

PNM 2025.

Point Fortin LOCK!

Isn't Point Fortin the Lavantille of the South?... it lock forever
PNM could put a pothound up for office and the constituents will gladly put the X by the baliser

Same for UNC in central, princes town etc

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 29th, 2022, 9:55 am

Gladiator wrote:

Check yuhself eh Gladman.

Point Fortin doing WAY better than Lavantille.

Things happening as our MP is working constantly. Check out his IG page if you have the time.

@kennedyrichardsjr_official

What is your MP doing?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 29th, 2022, 10:10 am

MaxPower wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

Things happening as our MP is working constantly. Check out his IG page if you have the time.

What is your MP doing?
Like you never went Borough Day? Level hoodrat behavior.Besides, you hate Trinis, so stick to your story nah guy

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 29th, 2022, 11:21 am

MaxPower wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

What is your MP doing?

They are only similar in political support and to a degree racial composition (Point more diverse). Otherwise nah... you can live and walk around Point comfortable. All they need really are better roads in some areas and modernization/adding of public services.

With all the oil and gas money, Point Fortin should have been a city a long time ago but is pnm nah.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 29th, 2022, 12:01 pm

MaxPower wrote:

·
Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley completed his final medical consultation in Los Angeles, California today. Dr Rowley's medical test results were favourable.

PNM 2025.

Point Fortin LOCK!

Master? Are you a slave??

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 29th, 2022, 1:28 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

·

PNM 2025.

Point Fortin LOCK!

Master? Are you a slave??
How else can the red government control the masses, mental slavery and doing the bare minimum to show progress empowers supporters to proudly say..... Great is the PNM

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 29th, 2022, 3:11 pm

Gladman get quiet once asked what his MP doing yes.

Not 1F.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 29th, 2022, 6:54 pm

Breaking news:

The DPP has discontinued the criminal charges in Piarco I corruption case today.

Yet again another L for the taxpayers

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 29th, 2022, 7:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:Gladman get quiet once asked what his MP doing yes.

Not 1F.

Aye yuh cornt I live in a PNM constituency.... and never see nor hear from the PNM MP since last election.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby bluefete » June 29th, 2022, 10:07 pm

TTT Live Online

Reposted from @symondenobriga

I received multiple messages today concerning the original version of the image attached and 2 others in circulation that are just as misleading. However, I refuse to empower the authors by reposting them because their names are included.

Here are the facts.

The Prime Minister travelled to the US for the IX Summit of the Americas. The Prime Minister then extended his stay in the US to attend to his personal healthcare.

These are matters of public record.

I don’t know the authors of the posts circulating but it is instructive that almost everyone who sent me the posts identified one as a known UNC operative.

I won’t make a pronouncement on that but a cursory review of their posts will be sufficient for anyone to come to their own conclusion.

What I do know is that this is straight out of the UNC Opposition’ playbook. It is textbook misinformation and it is a distraction. It is consistent with the near constant flow of misinformation in the public domain that must then be addressed, out of respect for the public whom we serve, and which then takes us away from being able to address very real concerns the public has.

These posts, like others from other operatives, first and foremost are devoid of any facts or references to facts. They are also deliberately irresponsible and inflammatory with their words but this should come as no surprise to people either.

This is the behaviour to which we have become accustomed.

What we need to understand is the intention. It is to plant the seed of doubt and contention. Unfortunately, when they inevitably retract those words, they know the damage will have been done
This cannot be the way we operate as a Nation.

This Government understands that it has hard work to do at a very hard time but we understand our job and we will continue to do it.

These posts were intended only for mischief, bacchanal and the creation of doubt in authority and they should be dismissed as such.

Symon de Nobriga, MP

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 29th, 2022, 10:39 pm

Gladiator wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Gladman get quiet once asked what his MP doing yes.

Not 1F.

Aye yuh cornt I live in a PNM constituency.... and never see nor hear from the PNM MP since last election.

Figured so.

My MP is working for me.

Now go cry in your corner.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » June 30th, 2022, 9:32 am

I’m in Pt. Fortin every couple weeks and yet to see any improvements. Most times I pass through the field roads as the main road is horrible. It’s equally disgusting as compared to Sea Lots. Hoping that highway will be completed soon

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 30th, 2022, 10:45 am

Red government ppl never cease to amaze me
FB_IMG_1656600262715.jpg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 30th, 2022, 10:52 am

matix wrote:I’m in Pt. Fortin every couple weeks and yet to see any improvements. Most times I pass through the field roads as the main road is horrible. It’s equally disgusting as compared to Sea Lots. Hoping that highway will be completed soon
Check them Reroute Movement idiots for the highway.I swear it does have people protesting for protesting sake.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 30th, 2022, 10:57 am

matix wrote:I’m in Pt. Fortin every couple weeks and yet to see any improvements. Most times I pass through the field roads as the main road is horrible. It’s equally disgusting as compared to Sea Lots. Hoping that highway will be completed soon
I went down there once...lots of impoverished people in board houses and the roads were horrible if I recall.

It was some kinda borough day and the residents came out and started behaving like a pack of Orcs from Mordor.

Max probably has the MP doing favours for him... We all know how it works with businessmen and politicians so naturally he will align himself and blindly support.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » June 30th, 2022, 11:17 am

Imbert don't even bother to campaign in Diego Martin East

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 30th, 2022, 11:21 am

max always praising his mp so i guessing 2 ah dem in ting & he does get good pay doing work\jobs for him ... :|

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 30th, 2022, 11:30 am

Richards is one of the better MPs for sure, unfortunately he doesn't get support from Central Government. Point Fortin does vote pnm no matter what so Rowley sees no need to spend down there. They will just pave some roads and refurbish a random community center for elections.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 30th, 2022, 11:35 am

The_Honourable wrote:Richards is one of the better MPs for sure, unfortunately he doesn't get support from Central Government. Point Fortin does vote pnm no matter what so Rowley sees no need to spend down there. They will just pave some roads and refurbish a random community center during elections.

How active is he as an MP seeing as he still flies for CAL? Is he available on all constituency days?
TBH I have rarely seen him contribute in Parliament as well with the only PNM MP I see contributing less being Munroe from the Toco/Grande seat. Richards Parliament contributions so far -
krp.JPG

Even Mclathchie has twice as much contributions as Kennedy Richards.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 30th, 2022, 8:02 pm

Men just bussing files
Attachments
IMG-20220630-WA0174~2.jpg

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 30th, 2022, 8:06 pm

Story from October 2019 where the names are mentioned. It may be an old picture but still relevant case. https://newsday.co.tt/2019/10/16/follow-the-money/

Anyway the PM is supposed to return to TT today.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 30th, 2022, 8:17 pm

Is how men toting that Point Fortin’s MP is doing better than their sheity ass MPs in their sheity ass areas.

Lol we are doing much better under Commander Richards. May not be the best for now, we have some mishaps and lots to work on…but things are happening.

It’s always the ones who never see their MP that jealous others that have an MP actually interested.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 30th, 2022, 9:40 pm

MaxPower wrote:Is how men toting that Point Fortin’s MP is doing better than their sheity ass MPs in their sheity ass areas.

Lol we are doing much better under Commander Richards. May not be the best for now, we have some mishaps and lots to work on…but things are happening.

It’s always the ones who never see their MP that jealous others that have an MP actually interested.

Do you see him everyday or only when he come to collect?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 30th, 2022, 9:47 pm

Gladiator wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Is how men toting that Point Fortin’s MP is doing better than their sheity ass MPs in their sheity ass areas.

Do you see him everyday or only when he come to collect?

U still toting and fighting down?

Let it go Gladman, don’t study what happening in Point Fortin.

My area probably too black for you.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 30th, 2022, 10:17 pm

Uncle Keith reach back yet?

TTT in the airport waiting fuh him?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 30th, 2022, 10:21 pm

maj. tom wrote:Story from October 2019 where the names are mentioned. It may be an old picture but still relevant case. https://newsday.co.tt/2019/10/16/follow-the-money/

Nobody wants to touch this.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 30th, 2022, 10:32 pm

bluefete wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Story from October 2019 where the names are mentioned. It may be an old picture but still relevant case. https://newsday.co.tt/2019/10/16/follow-the-money/

Nobody wants to touch this.

Yeah they might get an Espinet special.... with a mysterious house fire soon after.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 30th, 2022, 11:49 pm

Over two weeks for a medical checkup tho?

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » July 1st, 2022, 3:32 am

Whilst doing my tuner readings (which I thoroughly enjoy when I can ) I notice you post in almost all of the active threads, all throughout the day and almost everyday of the week. How do you find the time while running a mini mart? A friend of mine runs one and he is consistently busy, always has something to do here and there. He could barely even respond to a WhatsApp message. Furthermore most of your posts are so long and drawn out with very little substance to the general topic or flow of conversation, whether it being serious or sh*t talk in nature. I wonder if your tuner personality is a direct reflection of your real personality?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 1st, 2022, 5:08 am

MDtuner70 wrote:
Whilst doing my tuner readings (which I thoroughly enjoy when I can ) I notice you post in almost all of the active threads, all throughout the day and almost everyday of the week. How do you find the time while running a mini mart? A friend of mine runs one and he is consistently busy, always has something to do here and there. He could barely even respond to a WhatsApp message. Furthermore most of your posts are so long and drawn out with very little substance to the general topic or flow of conversation, whether it being serious or sh*t talk in nature. I wonder if your tuner personality is a direct reflection of your real personality?

MDtoter70,

Thanks for your interest in me, but unfortunately the feeling is not mutual. Maybe you could try minding your business?

But anyways, while you’re at your enjoyable tuner readings, prove to me a time stamp that you observe where i constantly post throughout the day, everyday. I am sure you will see alot of gaps where i don’t post for hours. It’s better you don’t bother rather than making yourself look like an ass.

Youngman, there is a time to work and play and many of us can multitask and know how to manage our time. Some people work constantly, some have others working for/with them, some are just plain lazy. It seems you are obsessed with me, your friend or maybe even mini marts. Stop toting when the boy cannot respond to your annoying messages and your behavior here is exactly why he is avoiding you.

This is an Ole Talk forum, enjoy it na rather than watching what everyone else is doing.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”