ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby ProtonPowder » July 9th, 2021, 12:19 am

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestnews/Holness_appointed_to_Privy_Council
KINGSTON, Jamaica— Prime Minister Andrew Holness has been appointed to the Privy Council.

In a brief statement Thursday, the office of the Governor General announced that, “Her Majesty The Queen has been graciously pleased to approve that the Most Honourable Andrew Holness, ON, PC, MP, Prime Minister of Jamaica, be appointed a member of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council.”

According to the statement, the accepted form of address of the Prime Minister as of today shall be as follows: “The Most Honourable Andrew Holness, ON, PC, MP, Prime Minister.”

While our government and politicians try to get in as many fights as possible on the world stage, Jamaica's PM is now an advisor to the sovereign.

Not to be confused with the JCPC, which is the final appellate court.

That's because they still hold the Queen as their sovereign. It is a title they gave to a couple of Caribbean countries PMs in the past but most times more than not it is for those who still have the Queen as head of state.

In case you need to drink some coffee and focus a bit, I am saying that our politicians are terrible statesmen and would never be considered for such a post, regardless of our republic status.

Lmao. Man try to pass it off as our Republic status is the stumbling block not the fact that local politicians classless, corrupt and are generally of average intelligence at best.

Well you can have whatever wrong opinion you want. It is a largely ceremonial role for the subjects of her kingdom. We don't qualify as a republic.

We have had eminent politicians who have stood out on the world stage for their academics. So for you who don't know why Tobago is considered rural and why they have 2 constituencies, to say that they are of average intelligence is hubris at best.

We have politicians and we have academics. We do not have good statesmen.

Keep dancing around.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2021, 6:55 am

ProtonPowder wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestnews/Holness_appointed_to_Privy_Council
KINGSTON, Jamaica— Prime Minister Andrew Holness has been appointed to the Privy Council.

In a brief statement Thursday, the office of the Governor General announced that, “Her Majesty The Queen has been graciously pleased to approve that the Most Honourable Andrew Holness, ON, PC, MP, Prime Minister of Jamaica, be appointed a member of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council.”

According to the statement, the accepted form of address of the Prime Minister as of today shall be as follows: “The Most Honourable Andrew Holness, ON, PC, MP, Prime Minister.”

While our government and politicians try to get in as many fights as possible on the world stage, Jamaica's PM is now an advisor to the sovereign.

That's because they still hold the Queen as their sovereign. It is a title they gave to a couple of Caribbean countries PMs in the past but most times more than not it is for those who still have the Queen as head of state.

In case you need to drink some coffee and focus a bit, I am saying that our politicians are terrible statesmen and would never be considered for such a post, regardless of our republic status.

Lmao. Man try to pass it off as our Republic status is the stumbling block not the fact that local politicians classless, corrupt and are generally of average intelligence at best.

Well you can have whatever wrong opinion you want. It is a largely ceremonial role for the subjects of her kingdom. We don't qualify as a republic.

We have had eminent politicians who have stood out on the world stage for their academics. So for you who don't know why Tobago is considered rural and why they have 2 constituencies, to say that they are of average intelligence is hubris at best.

Keep dancing around.

Well that might be your relative opinion. But if by statesmen you mean our diplomatic skills. It was TT being the driving force being Caricom and regional institutions like UWI, CARPHA and CDEMA. ANR Robinson was instrumental in creating the International Criminal Court. Dr Rowley in his term just ended Jamaica's trade boycott of our goods (with Opposition support), spearheaded our regions demand to not have military intervention into Venezuela, and he was a global voice in covid-19 vaccine inequality for poor and middle income countries.

Now this might not fit into your cynical narrative that T&T is too backward to be in the Queen's boys club of her subjects. But maybe because we had good statesmen who had the vision for us to be a republic and not subject under a foreign ruler is why we are can't be in her club. So now Barbados and Jamaica are pursuing what we did almost 50yrs ago.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby timelapse » July 9th, 2021, 7:02 am

Not diplomatic skills.Our statesmen currently are crass classless creatures

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 9th, 2021, 7:27 am

Habit7 wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Keep dancing around.

Well that might be your relative opinion. But if by statesmen you mean our diplomatic skills. It was TT being the driving force being Caricom and regional institutions like UWI, CARPHA and CDEMA. ANR Robinson was instrumental in creating the International Criminal Court. Dr Rowley in his term just ended Jamaica's trade boycott of our goods (with Opposition support), spearheaded our regions demand to not have military intervention into Venezuela, and he was a global voice in covid-19 vaccine inequality for poor and middle income countries.

Now this might not fit into your cynical narrative that T&T is too backward to be in the Queen's boys club of her subjects. But maybe because we had good statesmen who had the vision for us to be a republic and not subject under a foreign ruler is why we are can't be in her club. So now Barbados and Jamaica are pursuing what we did almost 50yrs ago.

Yep we still could have been carrying a British Passport

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2021, 9:01 am

Kickstart wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Keep dancing around.

Yep we still could have been carrying a British Passport

ZR I think you are getting confused with republicanism and independence. Jamaica is not a republic and has the Queen as head of state, but they need a visa to visit the UK. If we were not a republic we would still not have a UK passport.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 9th, 2021, 9:09 am

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

I don't need you to tell me I can have an opinion. You brought back Tobago is rural, thanks for the laugh once more. Seeing you're a PNM supporter, provide a list of PNM politicians that have stood out on the world stage academically. A credible list eh not one based on your feelings. Theodore wants to cry that the lil black boys and girls are dummies and you all want to cry you all are victims and then on the other hand want to claim the same lil black boys and girls are the most educated group in society. You want the victim card but want to be seen as educated. With that mentality it isn't hubris for anyone to consider you a dummy.
Last edited by Wraith King on July 10th, 2021, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2021, 9:49 am

Wraith King wrote:Bandar I don't need you to tell me I can have an opinion. You brought back Tobago is rural, thanks for the laugh once more. Seeing you're a PNM supporter, provide a list of PNM politicians that have stood out on the world stage academically. A credible list eh not one based on your feelings. Theodore wants to cry that the lil black boys and girls are dummies and you all want to cry you all are victims and then on the other hand want to claim the same lil black boys and girls are the most educated group in society. You want the victim card but want to be seen as educated. With that mentality it isn't hubris for anyone to consider you a dummy.

You are a racist little blowhard that has an insecurity about intelligent Black ppl. Like Atiba beat you in test one day plus he beat you up and steal your lunch money. Now, you are forever on a quest to attack Black intellectuals even while you trip over your own stupidity. I will call out your racism but don't try to drag me down to your racist diatribe and try to beat me with experience. What you want to discuss is irrelevant, if you are not smart enough to deal with the topic at hand either be quiet or go and research it and speak from an informed position.

You can just run to racism when you get scared.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » July 9th, 2021, 10:01 am

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Bandar I don't need you to tell me I can have an opinion. You brought back Tobago is rural, thanks for the laugh once more. Seeing you're a PNM supporter, provide a list of PNM politicians that have stood out on the world stage academically. A credible list eh not one based on your feelings. Theodore wants to cry that the lil black boys and girls are dummies and you all want to cry you all are victims and then on the other hand want to claim the same lil black boys and girls are the most educated group in society. You want the victim card but want to be seen as educated. With that mentality it isn't hubris for anyone to consider you a dummy.

You are a racist little blowhard that has an insecurity about intelligent Black ppl. Like Atiba beat you in test one day plus he beat you up and steal your lunch money. Now, you are forever on a quest to attack Black intellectuals even while you trip over your own stupidity. I will call out your racism but don't try to drag me down to your racist diatribe and try to beat me with experience. What you want to discuss is irrelevant, if you are not smart enough to deal with the topic at hand either be quiet or go and research it and speak from an informed position.

Habitual7 , Black intellectuals don't steal people's lunch money. Stop your racist stereotyping of black people. You're being a racist and an Oreo.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » July 9th, 2021, 10:01 am

Is how matr1x does get treat with no respect no matter how many account he make.

Stupid insecure fat boy lol

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2021, 10:10 am

sam1978 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Habitual7 , Black intellectuals don't steal people's lunch money. Stop your racist stereotyping of black people. You're being a racist and an Oreo.

I did not stereotype, I said Atiba. Please learn what stereotype means.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » July 9th, 2021, 10:14 am

So in your statement about black intellectuals , Atiba beat him in a test , beat him and stole his lunch money and because of that he hates black people.

So what is Atiba's race? What did Atiba do? Let me see you spin this one.

So why would he hate intellectual black people because of Atiba , if Atiba was any other race?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2021, 10:48 am

sam1978 wrote:So in your statement about black intellectuals , Atiba beat him in a test , beat him and stole his lunch money and because of that he hates black people.

So what is Atiba's race? What did Atiba do? Let me see you spin this one.

So why would he hate intellectual black people because of Atiba , if Atiba was any other race?

I am not stereotyping all Black ppl. Not all black are intellectuals or steal ppl's money. But because ONE black person bested him academically and physically, he now has animosity for ALL black ppl.

I know you are trying to white knight, but you are not doing a good job. In the same way you wrongly attributed somebody else's post to me, you are trying to force an accusation stereotyping against me while ignoring
Wraith King wrote:you all want to cry you all are victims.

Save me the fake outrage nah.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » July 9th, 2021, 11:27 am

So every time somebody oppose you, you become angry ? When you are strongly opposed you become a raging bull. Come on do better than that. You can show him as a racist or making racial statements without Saying Atiba is a thief and violent. Atiba is a good boy who going to school and studying hard.

You see how easily I apologised when I was wrong? No need to throw it in my face because you cannot do the same.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 9th, 2021, 11:56 am

mero wrote:Is how matr1x does get treat with no respect no matter how many account he make.

Stupid insecure fat boy lol

Member of the crew come out. Mero your mom figured out who your father is as yet?
Last edited by Wraith King on July 10th, 2021, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2021, 12:02 pm

sam1978 wrote:So every time somebody oppose you, you become angry ? When you are strongly opposed you become a raging bull. Come on do better than that. You can show him as a racist or making racial statements without Saying Atiba is a thief and violent. Atiba is a good boy who going to school and studying hard.

You see how easily I apologised when I was wrong? No need to throw it in my face because you cannot do the same.

I don't know where you read anger in my response. I only refuted your accusation against me. Atiba is fictitious person, I can depict him anyway I want to make my point. Also, I am not throwing anything in your face, just like you were wrong on that accusation, you are wrong on this one.

Wraith King wrote:There's a difference between a Negro and a ni99er. I was referring to the the ni99er group which you fall in wishing robbery and violence on others. Bravo bandar.

Ah yes, it doesn't take much to shake the tree to make the fruit fall down.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 9th, 2021, 12:06 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:So every time somebody oppose you, you become angry ? When you are strongly opposed you become a raging bull. Come on do better than that. You can show him as a racist or making racial statements without Saying Atiba is a thief and violent. Atiba is a good boy who going to school and studying hard.

I don't know where you read anger in my response. I only refuted your accusation against me. Atiba is fictitious person, I can depict him anyway I want to make my point. Also, I am not throwing anything in your face, just like you were wrong on that accusation, you are wrong on this one.

Wraith King wrote:There's a difference between a Negro and a ni99er. I was referring to the the ni99er group which you fall in wishing robbery and violence on others. Bravo bandar.

Ah yes, it doesn't take much to shake the tree to make the fruit fall down.

That's because you think ni99er is a race when it's a mentality. Any race can be a ni99er but the Africans that are ni99ers claim it as their own. You wouldn't hear a Negro refer to themselves as a ni99er but the Africans that are ni99ers own it.
Last edited by Wraith King on July 10th, 2021, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 9th, 2021, 12:08 pm

Habit7 gland act up and decided to be racist and then claim it was theoretical. Atiba is someone he just made up in his mind and doesn't have a race but is violent and robs persons.

If you look at any social media site that focuses on crime you'll get an idea of who Atiba is.
Last edited by Wraith King on July 10th, 2021, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 9th, 2021, 12:11 pm

Testing completed.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 9th, 2021, 2:46 pm

What if Atiba identifies as Chinese? Allyuh bigots even considered that?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 9th, 2021, 4:14 pm

This was October 2020, eh. Lest we forgot.

Habit7 - Any lies in here?

TT Underground

#Luxury #Players
Here is the summary of Vehicle Purchases by the Ministers who are asking you to Brace for Hard Times and understand the INCREASE in Motor Vehicle Taxes:

Colm Imbert:
2015 - Porsche Macan $582,697.22 Tax Exemption $228,752.24
2017 - Ford Mustang $599,893.33 Tax Exemption $292,374.17
2019 - Mercedes $810,570.92 Tax Exemption $454,833.27
TOTAL EXEMPTION $975,959.68

Camille Robinson-Regis:
2016 - BMW X-5 $722,281.00 Tax Exemption $317,826.13
2019 - Jeep Wrangler $550,882.34 Tax Exemption $221,260.71
TOTAL EXEMPTION $539,086.84

Rohan Sinanan:
2017 - Mercedes $2,183,084.83 Tax Exemption $1,239,248.99
2020 - Jeep Wrangler $874,001.78 Tax Exemption $292,442.51
TOTAL EXEMPTIONS $1,531,691.50

Keith Rowley:
2018 - Mercedes $659,747.88 Tax Exemption $352,465.96
TOTAL EXEMPTIONS $352,465.96

Terrence Deyalsingh:
2013 - Merecedes $710,441.72 Tax Exemption $354,030.90
2015 - Honda Accord $430,330.44 Tax Exemption $269,834.57
201X - Ford Mustang $637,062.49 Tax Exemption 299,582.55
TOTAL EXEMPTION $923,448.02

Foster Cummings:
2020 - Range Rover $1,477,649.26 Tax Exemption $687,355.41
TOTAL EXEMPTION $687,355.41

Faris Al Rawi:
2020 - Porsche $1,209,204.49 Tax Exemption $575,528.05
201X - Porsche $995,429.26 Tax Exemption $479,756.72
TOTAL EXEMPTION $1,055,284.77

Stuart Young:
2018 - Mercedes $1,726,464.97 Tax Exemption $1,007,108.40

TOTAL EXEMPTION $1,007,108.40
=======================================
TOTAL TAX EXEMPTIONS FOR ALL $7,072,400.58

Over $7 MILLION dollars in Tax Exemption for JUST 8 MPs. Where all the US coming from to buy these vehicles for these MPS when businesses can't get a fraction of that to import goods?
So the next time you, Keith Rowley, are out here telling people that Medicine is more important than cars, check yuh blasted self first. Robbing this country blind!!!

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » July 9th, 2021, 5:02 pm

timelapse wrote:What if Atiba identifies as Chinese? Allyuh bigots even considered that?

so why would he be on a quest against black intellectuals if Atiba was a chinese?

Anyway this thread getting too offensive for me , I gone.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2021, 5:08 pm

bluefete wrote:This was October 2020, eh. Lest we forgot.

TT Underground

#Luxury #Players
Here is the summary of Vehicle Purchases by the Ministers who are asking you to Brace for Hard Times and understand the INCREASE in Motor Vehicle Taxes:

Colm Imbert:

Camille Robinson-Regis:

Rohan Sinanan:

Keith Rowley:

Terrence Deyalsingh:

Foster Cummings:

Faris Al Rawi:

Stuart Young:

Over $7 MILLION dollars in Tax Exemption for JUST 8 MPs. Where all the US coming from to buy these vehicles for these MPS when businesses can't get a fraction of that to import goods?
So the next time you, Keith Rowley, are out here telling people that Medicine is more important than cars, check yuh blasted self first. Robbing this country blind!!!

Don't drag me into that stupid debate. This is a perk enjoyed by politicians on both sides as well as Independents, judges, magistrates, PSs, doctors and many other travelling officers throughout the public service. Scores of people if not hundreds. To bring a list of only govt MPs and ignore the rest just shows that yours or whoever's concern is political and not at the country's purse.

It is meant to outrage simplistic and gullible ppl about one group of politicians so that you would turn to another group of politicians who bought the same, if not more expensive vehicles. All because they are not ministers and they can work in the private sector and earn more money.

You can fall for that but not me.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » July 9th, 2021, 5:10 pm

so with d prado now how much de-lie-singh get off in total?
meh still pale in comparison of the trillions spent on THA/CEPEP/URP/WASA/PT and all the other pnm feeding troughs since 1962.
I bet d response if any go be unc unc unc, dey wouldnt watch is since 1962 all PNM honchos tiefin and laughin all the way to the bank while de supporters living in squalor to quote d boss.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2021, 5:15 pm

sam1978 wrote:
timelapse wrote:What if Atiba identifies as Chinese? Allyuh bigots even considered that?

so why would he be on a quest against black intellectuals if Atiba was a chinese?

Atiba is Black and is the possible non-descript source for Wraith King's racism. Hence, he is insecure and has to rush to his comfort zone of using ethnic slurs to anonymous ppl on the internet.

But because he shares a similar political bias as you, you don't want to call out his racism but are trying to broad brush the entire thread as offensive. You might be gone, but I still see you.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 9th, 2021, 7:26 pm

Lmao. Wrong thread.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 9th, 2021, 7:33 pm

Habit7 wrote:
bluefete wrote:This was October 2020, eh. Lest we forgot.

TT Underground

#Luxury #Players

Colm Imbert:

Camille Robinson-Regis:

Rohan Sinanan:

Keith Rowley:

Terrence Deyalsingh:

Foster Cummings:

Faris Al Rawi:

Stuart Young:

Don't drag me into that stupid debate. This is a perk enjoyed by politicians on both sides as well as Independents, judges, magistrates, PSs, doctors and many other travelling officers throughout the public service. Scores of people if not hundreds. To bring a list of only govt MPs and ignore the rest just shows that yours or whoever's concern is political and not at the country's purse.

It is meant to outrage simplistic and gullible ppl about one group of politicians so that you would turn to another group of politicians who bought the same, if not more expensive vehicles. All because they are not ministers and they can work in the private sector and earn more money.

You can fall for that but not me.

There's a cap for public servants that doesn't apply to politicians and the judges. If non PNM politicians got the same or even bigger tax breaks as your are claiming let's see some figures. That list he provided isn't even updated with recent figures.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 9th, 2021, 7:40 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

Atiba is Black and is the possible non-descript source for Wraith King's racism. Hence, he is insecure and has to rush to his comfort zone of using ethnic slurs to anonymous ppl on the internet.

But because he shares a similar political bias as you, you don't want to call out his racism but are trying to broad brush the entire thread as offensive. You might be gone, but I still see you.

In the eyes of Habit7 saying UNC bad but PNM terrible is political bias. If you're not pro PNM you're UNC and racist.

I guess he can't process that the party he supports has corrupt members or maybe it's because he's racist as he has an issue with UNC members being corrupt but the PNM members get a pass. Is that what Atiba votes on, race?
Last edited by Wraith King on July 9th, 2021, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 9th, 2021, 7:49 pm

Habit7 hoping for a chance to blow imbert for a free car ride

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 9th, 2021, 7:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 9th, 2021, 9:36 pm

Wraith King wrote:There's a cap for public servants that doesn't apply to politicians and the judges. If non PNM politicians got the same or even bigger tax breaks as your are claiming let's see some figures. That list he provided isn't even updated with recent figures.
UNC MP David Lee bought a 4-litre Mercedes Benz AMG G63 valued at $2.3M and got $1.4M in tax exemptions.
Wraith King wrote:In the eyes of Habit7 saying UNC bad but PNM terrible is political bias. If you're not pro PNM you're UNC and racist.
No, you are pedestrian and racist. It doesn't take much to challenge you for you not to substantiate your claims with facts, but lash out in racism.
matr1x wrote:Habit7 hoping for a chance to blow imbert for a free car ride
Infantile. A bunch of little boys who can't handle their opinions being challenged, so they retreat to their safe space.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”