Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 1st, 2022, 6:18 am

How many of those state enterprises are ironically in the red? Everything the government touches simply cannot make a profit , only the government enters business to make a loss. However sell it to a 1 percent and look how fast those profits come in. I believe the government purposefully runs these institutions to the ground to simply give them away in essence to the business community
death365 wrote:People KNEW after petrotrin they (the p.nm) was coming after them and wasa next but people VOTE them back in .

Yuh hav 2 b blind not to see what was coming. There are 2 other organisations on d block too. But that's ah after budget talk

List of State Enterprises
Agricultural Development Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
Airports Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
Caribbean Airlines Limited
Development Finance Limited (DFL)
East Port of Spain Development Company Limited
Eco Industrial Development Company of Tobago
Education Facilities Company Limited
Estate Management and Business Development Company Limited
Evolving TecKnologies and Enterprise Development Company Limited (e TecK)
Export-Import Bank of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (EXIMBank)
First Citizens Bank Limited (FCB)
Heritage Petroleum Company Limited
Lake Asphalt of Trinidad and Tobago (1978) Limited
Liat (1974) Limited
Metal Industries Company Limited (MIC)
National Agricultural Marketing and Development Corporation (NAMDEVCO)
National Commission for Self-Help LimitedNational Entrepreneurship Development Company Limited (NEDCO)
National Flour Mills Limited (NFM)
National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC)
National Helicopter Services Limited
National Information and Communication Technology Limited (iGovTT)
National Infrastructure Development Company Limited (NIDCO)
National Maintenance Training and Security Company Limited (MTS)
National Quarries Company Limited
Palo Seco Agricultural Enterprises Limited
Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited
Point Lisas Industrial Port Development Corporation Limited (PLIPDECO)
Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC)
Rural Development Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (TSTT)
The Sports Company of Trinidad and Tobago
The Trinidad and Tobago Solid Waste Management Company Limited
The Vehicle Management Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC)
Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment Company Limited (TTEnt)
Trinidad and Tobago Film Company Limited (TTFC)
Trinidad and Tobago Mortgage Finance Company Limited (TTMF)
Trinidad and Tobago National Petroleum Marketing Company Limited (NP)
Trinidad and Tobago Postal Corporation (TTPost)
Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (TTSEC)
Trinidad and Tobago Solid Waste Management Company Limited (SWMCOL)
Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA)
Youth Training and Employment Partnership Programme Limited (YTEPP)
exporTT Limited (The National Export Facilitation Organization of Trinidad and Tobago)

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby bluefete » June 1st, 2022, 7:31 am

De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:What BS Camille talking here?

If you control 51%, YOU ARE THE MAJORITY OWNER and can call nay shots you want.

By March, Energy Minister Stuart Young announced a Cabinet subcommittee under then Planning Minister Camille Robinson-Regis to examine the state of TSTT. She asked TSTT to stay its hand while the subcommittee made its inquiries, but later said the subcommittee may merely request this of TSTT, but not order it, as it was not a state company and not directly controlled by the Government.

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/05/31/cwu-ts ... ching-400/

She is the female equivalent of JUHN Scarfy in the LFD RFD PNM, lying, deceitful, shady and condescending.

Robert Sabga just said the exact same thing about her live on TV.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 1st, 2022, 7:36 am

hover11 wrote:How many of those state enterprises are ironically in the red? Everything the government touches simply cannot make a profit , only the government enters business to make a loss. However sell it to a 1 percent and look how fast those profits come in. I believe the government purposefully runs these institutions to the ground to simply give them away in essence to the business community

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 1st, 2022, 9:46 pm

bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

By March, Energy Minister Stuart Young announced a Cabinet subcommittee under then Planning Minister Camille Robinson-Regis to examine the state of TSTT. She asked TSTT to stay its hand while the subcommittee made its inquiries, but later said the subcommittee may merely request this of TSTT, but not order it, as it was not a state company and not directly controlled by the Government.

She is the female equivalent of JUHN Scarfy in the LFD RFD PNM, lying, deceitful, shady and condescending.

Robert Sabga just said the exact same thing about her live on TV.

Imagine having the shame to accuse people of corruption, or even show your stupid face in public,when you were caught red handed buying sperm with a GORTT credit card!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2022, 6:01 am

bluefete wrote:
teems1 wrote:

It depends on the type of shares.

Jeff Bezos gave 17.5m shares to MacKenzie Scott, but she holds 0 voting rights on them.

Again a good point. BUT, Corporation Sole mindset. Does anyone really think that GORTT would give up its voting rights as a 51% shareholder in TSTT?

People can spin it how they want, GORTT controls TSTT else there would be no need for a Cabinet sub-committee on TSTT - would there?

this is like when they get push on the vehicles exemption tax, they say they go by what the salaries board gets approved, but the board has to send it to parliament to approve, and the parliament votes it down.

jess like sh!tkicker tell ngc to spend the money to do the WHOLLLE tar for lng tr1, jess so, they could tell nel to exercise its 51%

all i could say is, PNM people reallll dumb. allyuh vote fur dat

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 2nd, 2022, 2:20 pm

like some ah allyuh take over fuh zoom ... :mrgreen:

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » June 2nd, 2022, 3:10 pm

UWI next???
Screenshot_20220602-150913_Twitter.jpg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 2nd, 2022, 3:45 pm

All this funding?

What does UWI produce that benefits our country significantly other than cheaters and vagabonds?

I eh asking for no friend, i asking for me because i want to know what exactly is my tax dollars being spent for.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 2nd, 2022, 4:04 pm

A bunch of regurgitators, honestly bring back the old time days where you pay for your education
MaxPower wrote:All this funding?

What does UWI produce that benefits our country significantly other than cheaters and vagabonds?

I eh asking for no friend, i asking for me because i want to know what exactly is my tax dollars being spent for.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » June 2nd, 2022, 4:42 pm

Spoken like some one who used the system ... got qualified, maybe 3 times and now that u done u dont see the need for it again ....

hover11 wrote:A bunch of regurgitators, honestly bring back the old time days where you pay for your education

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 2nd, 2022, 4:46 pm

I paid sir it wasn't a free ride for me, watching my other colleagues fail courses and jump into other degrees at a whim. The system had alot of wastage tbh
death365 wrote:Spoken like some one who used the system ... got qualified, maybe 3 times and now that u done u dont see the need for it again ....

hover11 wrote:A bunch of regurgitators, honestly bring back the old time days where you pay for your education

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » June 2nd, 2022, 5:07 pm

Standard's and Poor's (S&P) Global Ratings has removed Trinidad Petroleum Holdings Limited (TPHL) from credit watch with developing implications and raised its issuer credit rating on the company with a two-notch upgrade to 'BB' from ‘B+’.

S&P Global also assigned a final ‘BB’ issuer credit and issue-level rating to Heritage Petroleum Company Limited (Heritage), the main operating subsidiary of TPHL.

The outlook for both TPHL and Heritage is “negative” to mirror that of the sovereign rating of T&T (BBB-/Negative/A-3).

Heritage contributes approximately 87% of TPHL’s total earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) and accounted for about 58% of the country's total oil production in fiscal year (FY) 2021.

In May 2022, Heritage closed its US$500 million senior secured notes transaction and US$475 million new term loan which enabled it to refinance TPHL’s debt and implement a comfortable, lower cost and longer-term debt maturity schedule following the refinancing exercise.

These new debt issuances have excluded from any lien reserves, and importantly, property not required for core business operations. In addition, after TPHL refinanced most of its liabilities through Heritage, TPHL no longer has the administrative default that forced it to classify total liabilities as short-term.

S&P Global also withdrew its issue-level ratings on TPHL's 9.75% senior secured notes due 2026 and 6% senior unsecured senior notes due 2022 after full repayment in the recent refinancing exercise.

Chairman of TPHL and Heritage Michael Quamina commented: “We are very pleased with this most recent upgrade. Against the backdrop of increased oil prices on the world market and Heritage’s plans for increased production, we look forward to maximizing returns for the people of Trinidad and Tobago”.

tandard's and Poor's (S&P) Global Ratings has removed Trinidad Petroleum Holdings Limited (TPHL) from credit watch with developing implications and raised its issuer credit rating on the company with a two-notch upgrade to 'BB' from ‘B+’.

S&P Global also assigned a final ‘BB’ issuer credit and issue-level rating to Heritage Petroleum Company Limited (Heritage), the main operating subsidiary of TPHL.

The outlook for both TPHL and Heritage is “negative” to mirror that of the sovereign rating of T&T (BBB-/Negative/A-3).

Heritage contributes approximately 87% of TPHL’s total earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) and accounted for about 58% of the country's total oil production in fiscal year (FY) 2021.

In May 2022, Heritage closed its US$500 million senior secured notes transaction and US$475 million new term loan which enabled it to refinance TPHL’s debt and implement a comfortable, lower cost and longer-term debt maturity schedule following the refinancing exercise.

These new debt issuances have excluded from any lien reserves, and importantly, property not required for core business operations. In addition, after TPHL refinanced most of its liabilities through Heritage, TPHL no longer has the administrative default that forced it to classify total liabilities as short-term.

S&P Global also withdrew its issue-level ratings on TPHL's 9.75% senior secured notes due 2026 and 6% senior unsecured senior notes due 2022 after full repayment in the recent refinancing exercise.

Chairman of TPHL and Heritage Michael Quamina commented: “We are very pleased with this most recent upgrade. Against the backdrop of increased oil prices on the world market and Heritage’s plans for increased production, we look forward to maximizing returns for the people of Trinidad and Tobago”.

Blame Kamla...

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » June 2nd, 2022, 7:35 pm

hover11 wrote:I paid sir it wasn't a free ride for me, watching my other colleagues fail courses and jump into other degrees at a whim. The system had alot of wastage tbh
death365 wrote:Spoken like some one who used the system ... got qualified, maybe 3 times and now that u done u dont see the need for it again ....

You refused gate?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 3rd, 2022, 7:02 am

Cut the salary of the ministers, nothing functioning well in T&T. That and a pink elephant you will never see.
FB_IMG_1654254002887.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2022, 7:11 am

wing wrote:Standard's and Poor's (S&P) Global Ratings has removed Trinidad Petroleum Holdings Limited (TPHL) from credit watch with developing implications and raised its issuer credit rating on the company with a two-notch upgrade to 'BB' from ‘B+’.

Chairman of TPHL and Heritage Michael Quamina commented: “We are very pleased with this most recent upgrade. Against the backdrop of increased oil prices on the world market and Heritage’s plans for increased production, we look forward to maximizing returns for the people of Trinidad and Tobago”.

tandard's and Poor's (S&P) Global Ratings has removed Trinidad Petroleum Holdings Limited (TPHL) from credit watch with developing implications and raised its issuer credit rating on the company with a two-notch upgrade to 'BB' from ‘B+’.

Chairman of TPHL and Heritage Michael Quamina commented: “We are very pleased with this most recent upgrade. Against the backdrop of increased oil prices on the world market and Heritage’s plans for increased production, we look forward to maximizing returns for the people of Trinidad and Tobago”.

Blame Kamla...

Good news finally in energy

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » June 3rd, 2022, 8:29 pm

De Dragon wrote:
wing wrote:Standard's and Poor's (S&P) Global Ratings has removed Trinidad Petroleum Holdings Limited (TPHL) from credit watch with developing implications and raised its issuer credit rating on the company with a two-notch upgrade to 'BB' from ‘B+’.

Blame Kamla...

Good news finally in energy

Sarcasm? Negative outlook is good news?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 6th, 2022, 3:00 pm

whoever made this has a clever wicked sense of humor .... it doh want to embed so click d link

https://www.facebook.com/10006877216876 ... 6066695474

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » June 6th, 2022, 6:17 pm

^^^ The comments on the video didn't think so...

Remember Will slapped Chris on account of him (Chris) making a joke about hair.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 6th, 2022, 10:52 pm

Surely this is fake?
FB_IMG_1654570186689.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 7th, 2022, 8:36 am

Let's have a moment to laugh at the ppl that think PNM is an afro centric party. Only one type of ppl benefit under the PNM reign
FB_IMG_1654605313825.jpg

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 7th, 2022, 10:51 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Surely this is fake?FB_IMG_1654570186689.jpg

Doubt that ever happened in real life - it's a movie !

And the main actors became famous and rich :D

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 7th, 2022, 11:27 am

d express posted d story : ...

PM INVOKES KUNTA KINTE

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... YcZ6iYpUw0

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 7th, 2022, 11:32 am

That's where Trinidad reach in 2022. Things are so broken and so bad that the two leaders are trying to legit start a race war to divide the country for more scheming profit. Two big hardback donkey jackass who playing like they eh know better and to stop this stink nonsense.

And Trinis like nothing more than this useless picong and scorn and divide to see who better than who.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 7th, 2022, 11:57 am

maj. tom wrote:That's where Trinidad reach in 2022. Things are so broken and so bad that the two leaders are trying to legit start a race war to divide the country for more scheming profit. Two big hardback donkey jackass who playing like they eh know better and to stop this stink nonsense.

And Trinis like nothing more than this useless picong and scorn and divide to see who better than who.
Meanwhile the syrians enjoying the profits

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 7th, 2022, 1:44 pm

hover11 wrote:Meanwhile the syrians enjoying the profits

Jason,

Do you think the Syrians deserve their profits?

Do Trinis deserve theirs?

What about prosperous Trinis in let’s say the U.S, UK and even Guyana etc? Do they deserve their profits?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 7th, 2022, 4:39 pm

Fixed
Dizzy28 wrote:Surely this is fake?
FB_IMG_1654634335542.jpg
FB_IMG_1654634335542.jpg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 7th, 2022, 5:32 pm

Nah

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » June 7th, 2022, 6:35 pm

hover11 wrote:Fixed
Dizzy28 wrote:Surely this is fake?FB_IMG_1654570186689.jpg
FB_IMG_1654634335542.jpg

nah. that minimizing that corruption ingrained in the PNM/UNC from the top all the way down. A large amount of the racial divisiveness is stirred up by people eating a food and getting a kickback. even on this forum, they dey and boldface about it too.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 7th, 2022, 8:19 pm

JUHN Scarfy is a kant from long time. He is simply continuing to be a kant. Why the surprise?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 7th, 2022, 8:24 pm

White people not whipping Rowley.. Is Syrian people doing that...
Man try a smart shot...
Scarf and ting...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”