Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby De Dragon » June 2nd, 2021, 5:02 pm

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:habbit doing like if it taking money out of his own pocket... its just the mp's taking pay cut.
hmmmnnnn, r u a minister?

I tired tell you stop being so gullible. NZ's PM and govt ministers are some of the highest paid in the world. Them taking a 20% cut still puts her as one of the top earners of the world. It is just virtue signalling.

20210601_214537.jpg
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/20 ... /39352195/

Why are you so insistent on posting irrelevant and misleading (well not to LFD RFD PNM soft heads) nonsense like this? Even if ALL 10 took a 1% pay cut, it is still more than JUHN Scarfy, Arse Wari, Impsy and Tearsy.
New Zealand have a leader, we have goat farmer with two goats that invites all to lime in Bago

Tuntsy dotishness backfires again as I don't think anyone but a complete nitwit would even compare those two, in ANY metric, from competence, compassion etc.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 2nd, 2021, 5:05 pm

De Dragon wrote:Tuntsy dotishness backfires again as I don't think anyone but a complete nitwit would even compare those two, in ANY metric, from competence, compassion etc.

Nah smash you taking that?
sMASH wrote:

habbit doing like if it taking money out of his own pocket... its just the mp's taking pay cut.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 2nd, 2021, 5:14 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Tuntsy dotishness backfires again as I don't think anyone but a complete nitwit would even compare those two, in ANY metric, from competence, compassion etc.

Nah smash you taking that?
sMASH wrote:

habbit doing like if it taking money out of his own pocket... its just the mp's taking pay cut.

Ooh a new tactic, deflection. :roll:
Your comparison of a universally accepted great leader Ardern vs our moron is still inane and dumbly, you don't even realize that it is making JUHN Scarfy look even worse, but here you are. :roll:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 2nd, 2021, 5:41 pm

De Dragon wrote:Ooh a new tactic, deflection. :roll:
Your comparison of a universally accepted great leader Ardern vs our moron is still inane and dumbly, you don't even realize that it is making JUHN Scarfy look even worse, but here you are. :roll:

I feel sorry how you always come in a day late and a dollar short and can't read and comprehend the thread. Then when you are shown your misunderstanding, you will try to make up for it by beating up in a cloud of insults and cryptic abbreviations known only to you.

smash is the one who made the comparison to the NZ PM saying our TT PM should give up part of his salary like her.
I said you cant compare NZ PM to our TT PM because she is one of the highest paid world leaders. She taking a cut in salary is nominal and virtue signalling.

So here comes you trying to insult me, saying only a nitwit will compare the two, but it was smash who made the comparison, not me.
So now you look like the complete nitwit, because you wont call smash a nitwit because you never opposed the comparison on a principled stance anyway. You just saw my name and my avatar and start beating up on your keyboard without reading properly.

You are a cold mess. You need to read.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2021, 5:55 pm

to deflect a bit: rowley say he not leaving his money to sleep outside, then threaten the public servants, if they strike for their agreed monies, they might loss they wuk.

the only thing rowley could compare to is samuel el jackson in candyland... django.

but then again, u get the leaders u deserve. they vote him back in so take bois!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby MaxPower » June 2nd, 2021, 5:59 pm

PNM 2025…

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 2nd, 2021, 6:59 pm

sMASH wrote:to deflect a bit: rowley say he not leaving his money to sleep outside, then threaten the public servants, if they strike for their agreed monies, they might loss they wuk.

the only thing rowley could compare to is samuel el jackson in candyland... django.

but then again, u get the leaders u deserve. they vote him back in so take bois!
We looking more like North Korea everyday.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 2nd, 2021, 8:21 pm

sMASH wrote:to deflect a bit: rowley say he not leaving his money to sleep outside, then threaten the public servants, if they strike for their agreed monies, they might loss they wuk.

Yea smash I saw that UNC propaganda video too and like the other UNC propaganda vids you share it leaves out key context. KCR was saying, after UNC in an unprecedented move kicked him out of the House and thereby stopping his salary, there was no Opposition Leader. Therefore we would be in a constitutional crisis if those appointments he has consulted on went ahead because they would be null and void. So as he returned to the House triumphant as PM, they better pay him for the time he worked nonetheless otherwise, the UNC folly in kicking him out would have unintended consequences.

That is the Kamla folly you won't acknowledge. Therefore now whenever the country has the option between Kamla and anybody else, they will choose the anybody.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2021, 8:48 pm

and he lambaste the public service for asking for the monies they owed cause they already worked for it. it fair for he to demand his monies, but detrimental for the field slaves to demand theirs.....
he more equal than the rest of them cause he smelling 1% battam direct?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 2nd, 2021, 11:17 pm

He worked as OL and he demanded their pay.
Public servants worked and they received their pay as a monthly salary.

Public servants received the $5B in backpay and union leaders wanted the same increases at a time where we were in a recession. The PM said sure you can get the increases but we will have to shrink the workforce.

That is nothing like what you tried to represent it as. He got his money for his work, they got theirs for their work.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 3rd, 2021, 1:11 am

me eh represent it so, its him. he put it to them that they should not strike out for their back pay.
he dont like his monies sleeping outside, but they should let it lay by the wayside.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 6:33 am

Habit7 wrote:

Yea smash I saw that UNC propaganda video too and like the other UNC propaganda vids you share it leaves out key context. KCR was saying, after UNC in an unprecedented move kicked him out of the House and thereby stopping his salary, there was no Opposition Leader. Therefore we would be in a constitutional crisis if those appointments he has consulted on went ahead because they would be null and void. So as he returned to the House triumphant as PM, they better pay him for the time he worked nonetheless otherwise, the UNC folly in kicking him out would have unintended consequences.

That is the Kamla folly you won't acknowledge. Therefore now whenever the country has the option between Kamla and anybody else, they will choose the anybody.

Why do you say suspending an Opposition Leader was an "unprecedented move" and where did you get that information that it was an "unprecedented move"?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 9:58 am

Habit7 wrote:

I feel sorry how you always come in a day late and a dollar short and can't read and comprehend the thread. Then when you are shown your misunderstanding, you will try to make up for it by beating up in a cloud of insults and cryptic abbreviations known only to you.

smash is the one who made the comparison to the NZ PM saying our TT PM should give up part of his salary like her.
I said you cant compare NZ PM to our TT PM because she is one of the highest paid world leaders. She taking a cut in salary is nominal and virtue signalling.

So here comes you trying to insult me, saying only a nitwit will compare the two, but it was smash who made the comparison, not me.
So now you look like the complete nitwit, because you wont call smash a nitwit because you never opposed the comparison on a principled stance anyway. You just saw my name and my avatar and start beating up on your keyboard without reading properly.

Jackarse, you need to stop being JUHN Scarfy's dingleberry and searching for redemption/pips by defending him like a slave to the detriment of your own credibility and shame. You're actually trying to defend the PM of a country in the midst of financial meltdown for thousands of citizens not taking one black cent reduction in pay by stupidly pointing out that other highly competent leaders earn more? Take the LFD RFD PNM yampee out of your eye and actually look at the countries you listed there, nearly all of them are better managed than our sheithole.
To compound your already monumental stupidity, you're also trying to get all high and mighty too :roll:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 3rd, 2021, 10:42 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Jackarse, you need to stop being JUHN Scarfy's dingleberry and searching for redemption/pips by defending him like a slave to the detriment of your own credibility and shame. You're actually trying to defend the PM of a country in the midst of financial meltdown for thousands of citizens not taking one black cent reduction in pay by stupidly pointing out that other highly competent leaders earn more? Take the LFD RFD PNM yampee out of your eye and actually look at the countries you listed there, nearly all of them are better managed than our sheithole.
To compound your already monumental stupidity, you're also trying to get all high and mighty too :roll:

So I guess you are going to entirely sidestep the entire foot you lodged in your mouth for wrongfully accusing me of comparing.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 11:25 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

The pro PNM "no matter what" supporters always conveniently miss the point but most of them cannot keep turning a blind eye to what's going on because they're in financial distress but they'll keep silent about it. Let's see for how long they can take it.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 11:31 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

So I guess you are going to entirely sidestep the entire foot you lodged in your mouth for wrongfully accusing me of comparing.

Wasn't it you who compared 10 other world leaders who ACTUALLY TOOK PAY CUTS to our kant PM JUHN Scarfy who didn't as a wholly asinine comparison?
Either you don't know what comparison means, or there is another Tunts7 here.
If it's the former, try a dictionary, if its's the latter, call Fraud Squad. Either way, you' re still dotish, but now you're exposing yourself as a dotish liar.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 3rd, 2021, 1:28 pm

Come de dragon do a better backpedal than that.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 1:54 pm

Habit7 wrote:Come de dragon do a better backpedal than that.

Show me where exactly warrants a backpedal. Show me your post with the ten leaders and the quote and tell me that isn't a comparison. Unlike you, if I am proven to be wrong I will admit it and not double, triple and quadruple down and look like an abject floundering arse for everyone to mock and laugh at.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 1:56 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:habbit doing like if it taking money out of his own pocket... its just the mp's taking pay cut.

I tired tell you stop being so gullible. NZ's PM and govt ministers are some of the highest paid in the world. Them taking a 20% cut still puts her as one of the top earners of the world. It is just virtue signalling.

20210601_214537.jpg
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/20 ... /39352195/

Lemme help you because all of a sudden like yuh get Alzheimer's

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 3rd, 2021, 2:08 pm

So Shamfa get a cool $ 1/2 million in gratuity for the period 2015 -2020.

Carry on.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 3rd, 2021, 2:13 pm

bluefete wrote:So Shamfa get a cool $ 1/2 million in gratuity for the period 2015 -2020.

Carry on.
Habit7 not go talk about dat.

She pay off she cell bills yet?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 3rd, 2021, 2:16 pm

late fees keep compounding.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 3rd, 2021, 2:20 pm

zoom rader wrote:
bluefete wrote:So Shamfa get a cool $ 1/2 million in gratuity for the period 2015 -2020.

Carry on.

Taxpayers do that fuh she.

PNM sheep will not talk about that because their stipends to talk garbage is not
even close.
Last edited by bluefete on June 3rd, 2021, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 2:39 pm

bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Carry on.

PNM sheep will not talk about that because their stipends to talk garbage is note even close.

Watch Tunts7 and Colos give this one a very wide berth.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 3:18 pm

Carry on.

If that's her gratuity then one can imagine how much was her salary for the period.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 3:19 pm

bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Carry on.

PNM sheep will not talk about that because their stipends to talk garbage is note even close.

I hope before they defend it they try to understand what a gratuity is and how it is determined.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 3rd, 2021, 3:54 pm

De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Carry on.

Why should MPs and Ministers take cuts when they work long hours for the country, sit for long hours in Parliament and take almost daily abuse from people on national matters. Plus they give of their salaries to constituents.”
MPs and Minister should actually get pay increases for their work. It’s stupid to call for pay cuts for them now- it shows people don’t understand what MPs and Ministers do.

Allyuh on tootz

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 3rd, 2021, 3:58 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Carry on.

Why should MPs and Ministers take cuts when they work long hours for the country, sit for long hours in Parliament and take almost daily abuse from people on national matters. Plus they give of their salaries to constituents.”
MPs and Minister should actually get pay increases for their work. It’s stupid to call for pay cuts for them now- it shows people don’t understand what MPs and Ministers do.

Allyuh on tootz
Wat work red government MPs does?

Dem helping themselves to contracts and living the life.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 4:13 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Carry on.

Allyuh on tootz

You are definitely speaking based on emotions and have no idea of what really goes. Members of the HoR and Senate are considered part time workers. They have been pushing to be considered full time parliamentarians most likely so they can get a salary increase. These parliamentarians usually attend one Sitting per week and perhaps a Committee meeting or two every month. If you tally their time spent at Parliament it would be perhaps 40 hours per month. Basically a work week every month. MPs usually have a single day dedicated to spending time in their constituency office. These MPs do little representation. The puporse of a MP is to represent the views and needs of their constituents. None of these MPs bring any Bills to their constituents and explain what the Bill seeks to do and get feedback on the Bill which they then voice in Parliament. Government MPs don't even represent the needs of their constituents because if they raise matters affecting their constituents it will make their party look bad.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 3rd, 2021, 4:53 pm

[
quote="Wraith King"]
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Carry on.

Allyuh on tootz[/quote
]
@Wraith King.
You are definitely speaking based on emotions and have no idea of what really goes. Members of the HoR and Senate are considered part time workers. They have been pushing to be considered full time parliamentarians most likely so they can get a salary increase. These parliamentarians usually attend one Sitting per week and perhaps a Committee meeting or two every month. If you tally their time spent at Parliament it would be perhaps 40 hours per month. Basically a work week every month. MPs usually have a single day dedicated to spending time in their constituency office. These MPs do little representation. The puporse of a MP is to represent the views and needs of their constituents. None of these MPs bring any Bills to their constituents and explain what the Bill seeks to do and get feedback on the Bill which they then voice in Parliament. Government MPs don't even represent the needs of their constituents because if they raise matters affecting their constituents it will make their party look bad.

My apologies...I didn't put the.link.
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/former- ... 53af795190

But his colleague former MP Fuad Khan disagreed on Bharath and Maharaj’s calls for pay cuts. He said, “Why should MPs and Ministers take cuts when they work long hours for the country, sit for long hours in Parliament and take almost daily abuse from people on national matters. Plus they give of their salaries to constituents.”

“MPs and Minister should actually get pay increases for their work. It’s stupid to call for pay cuts for them now- it shows people don’t understand what MPs and Ministers do.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”