Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 18th, 2023, 11:27 am

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:Former Commissioner of Police, Gary Griffith, has accused the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service’s Social and Welfare Association (TTPSSWA) of selling out by accepting the government's four per cent salary increase offer.

Read more...
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/gary-gr ... ce772e1004

Gary was making 40k a month, not once he made a public declaration that his officers deserved more....
Can't argue with you there. Coming out of the wood work now, but silent when the rank and file fighting for their increase.
With ever increasing targets and quotas to meet that's their thanks 4 percent. Gary is just one example of poor leadership but then would turn and say the TTPS was more motivated under him.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby The_Honourable » February 18th, 2023, 12:17 pm

hover11 wrote:Former Commissioner of Police, Gary Griffith, has accused the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service’s Social and Welfare Association (TTPSSWA) of selling out by accepting the government's four per cent salary increase offer.

Read more...

Gary was making 40k a month, not once he made a public declaration that his officers deserved more....

With weak opposition forces and our history with racial/tribal politics, Rowley knows fully well unions these days only have mouth and wouldn't challenge him. It's just to wait them out and they will bend the knee one by one.

The CPO Commander just chilling and waiting for them to come forward and shake his hand :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 18th, 2023, 12:21 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

Read more...

With weak opposition forces and our history with racial/tribal politics, Rowley knows fully well unions these days only have mouth and wouldn't challenge him. It's just to wait them out and they will bend the knee one by one.

The CPO Commander just chilling and waiting for them to come forward and shake his hand
The sad thing is they only winning in the short term but in the long term creating a dangerous environment, police getting just 4 percent increase , customs officers getting just 4 percent and immigration officers getting just 4 percent.....in these harsh economic climates. They basically setting the stage to facilitate corruption or even double what already occurs....the ripple effect will ensue.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 18th, 2023, 1:36 pm

hover11 wrote:

X3000

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 18th, 2023, 9:24 pm

pugboy wrote:https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/american-airlines-refuses-vip-access-to-rowley-gonzalves-in-guyana-6.2.1634810.19a61107ae?fbclid=IwAR3MvAebI3JRE5P_AtgxYyGMEevAh_-wCeJY_43CDNKAOwdra7aWZ0-Zp5k

they make the man line up like regular folks

It good. Yuh want tuh play badman everywhere but outside T&T. :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 19th, 2023, 9:35 am

Govt releases $83.8m for mas
...after NCC submits late funding request to Finance Ministry

https://www.google.com/amp/s/trinidadex ... 4.amp.html

147 million was the budget given to NCC in December for carnival plus they allocated 83.6 extra million this week our priorities are in order. Carnival is a big distraction while alot of things happening behind the scenes. Anyway police hold allya 4 percent.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 19th, 2023, 12:32 pm

hover11 wrote:Govt releases $83.8m for mas
...after NCC submits late funding request to Finance Ministry

https://www.google.com/amp/s/trinidadex ... 4.amp.html

147 million was the budget given to NCC in December for carnival plus they allocated 83.6 extra million this week our priorities are in order. Carnival is a big distraction while alot of things happening behind the scenes. Anyway police hold allya 4 percent.

money passing

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 19th, 2023, 1:55 pm

Wishing the Commander and MP of Point Fortin, His Grace, Kennedy Richards Jr, a Happy Birthday, from your loyal citizens.

Have a great one today.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 19th, 2023, 3:09 pm

I did not buy a seat
Sookhai denies accusations over PNM contracts:

Newly appointed Government Senator Richie Sookhai has denied accusations on social media that his family donated air-conditioning units to the People’s National Movement (PNM) to install at its Balisier House headquarters in Port of Spain.

He said it is also false that his family company—Sookhai’s Diesel Services, a strong and reputable company for over 50 years—is the recipient of favoured State contracts.

“I don’t know where that came from, neither me nor anyone in my family paid for air-conditioning for anybody. I did not buy a seat,” he said as he laughed at social media memes with the allegations.

In an interview with the Sunday Express, Sookhai said there are attempts to sully his appointment and even project that there was disquiet in the PNM.

He said he was surprised by Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley’s offer and he saw if for what it is—an opportunity to serve.

Said Sookhai: “When given the opportunity I did not look at party, race, I was given the opportunity to serve to the best of my ability. I may or may not have stepped on toes and if I did, I am extremely sorry but I did not ask for this, I was asked to serve and I am humbled to do so for Trinidad and Tobago.”

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/i-did-not-buy-a-seat/article_c924331e-b003-11ed-a96b-fb98126cc158.html

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 22nd, 2023, 6:21 pm

FB_IMG_1677104454453.jpg

Prime Minister Dr the Hon. Keith Rowley will host a media conference tomorrow (Thursday 23rd February, 2023) at 2:30 p.m. at the Diplomatic Centre, St Ann’s.

Please note that coverage will be carried live on TTT.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 22nd, 2023, 6:32 pm

Release by Dr. Keith Rowley

Undisputed Facts Only, No Revision Please

Hello Ramona, my former Parliamentary colleague, I just read your article where you listed me among the likes of Duke, Panday and Anil Roberts who got themselves in sex scandals. What sex scandal do you know me to have been associated with?

If you are talking about the UNC allegation of rape against me and my father then, you as a woman, who took part in that disgraceful, lying travesty which stained our Parliament, should be making apologies and asking for forgiveness. I never played any victim. I ignored you all and the public who were so repulsed by the nastiness of the UNC (don’t forget that Vernella spoke with the full support of ALL the UNC members) and dealt decisively with you all.

Incidentally, it was the first time in 100 years that any Commonwealth Government attempted to vote an Opposition Leader out of a democratic Parliament. The first time it failed because the Australian Speaker refused to allow that Government motion to be entertained. Unfortunately in Trinidad and Tobago, a UNC Speaker, Wade Mark, allowed it and shamefully you and all other UNC Members of Parliament voted to slander and expel the Opposition Leader.

The population redeemed the country’s virtue by booting the UNC out of office.

It is now being said by you that it was my victimhood that caused the PNM victory in 2015. How then do you explain the second victory in 2020?

We of the PNM and the wider national community have a view that is quite different to that of UNC parliamentarians and columnists. You will not be allowed to continue the lie as you attempt to revise history in your favour.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 22nd, 2023, 8:18 pm

^I hope dais not the jackassness he calling a press conference for

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 22nd, 2023, 8:24 pm

^What else would it be?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 22nd, 2023, 8:34 pm

Christopher need to feel relevant after the Carnival

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 23rd, 2023, 8:13 am

Good morning fellow PNM-ites

Where are we robbing today?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 23rd, 2023, 8:43 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:Good morning fellow PNM-ites

Where are we robbing today?

The same people who voting PNM 2025

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 23rd, 2023, 9:07 am

K74T wrote:Release by Dr. Keith Rowley

Hello Ramona, my former Parliamentary colleague, I just read your article where you listed me among the likes of Duke, Panday and Anil Roberts who got themselves in sex scandals. What sex scandal do you know me to have been associated with?

If you are talking about the UNC allegation of rape against me and my father then, you as a woman, who took part in that disgraceful, lying travesty which stained our Parliament, should be making apologies and asking for forgiveness. I never played any victim. I ignored you all and the public who were so repulsed by the nastiness of the UNC (don’t forget that Vernella spoke with the full support of ALL the UNC members) and dealt decisively with you all.

Incidentally, it was the first time in 100 years that any Commonwealth Government attempted to vote an Opposition Leader out of a democratic Parliament. The first time it failed because the Australian Speaker refused to allow that Government motion to be entertained. Unfortunately in Trinidad and Tobago, a UNC Speaker, Wade Mark, allowed it and shamefully you and all other UNC Members of Parliament voted to slander and expel the Opposition Leader.

It is now being said by you that it was my victimhood that caused the PNM victory in 2015. How then do you explain the second victory in 2020?

We of the PNM and the wider national community have a view that is quite different to that of UNC parliamentarians and columnists. You will not be allowed to continue the lie as you attempt to revise history in your favour.

Steups if is really that. He cah just complain to his wife like normal people?

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » February 23rd, 2023, 9:10 am

Question and answer.
Les Bain wrote:
K74T wrote:Release by Dr. Keith Rowley

Steups if is really that. He cah just complain to his wife like normal people?
Dizzy28 wrote:Christopher need to feel relevant after the Carnival

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 23rd, 2023, 11:41 am

Wishing our Master Keith another speedy recovery.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 23rd, 2023, 12:03 pm

nah ...

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 23rd, 2023, 1:02 pm

I don't think we need a leader who is continously sick....at some point he becomes a burden
MaxPower wrote:Wishing our Master Keith another speedy recovery.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 23rd, 2023, 1:22 pm

hover11 wrote:I don't think we need a leader who is continously sick....at some point he becomes a burden

Jason, the burden in T&T is the Trinidadian mentality.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 23rd, 2023, 3:53 pm

hover11 wrote:I don't think we need a leader who is continously sick....at some point he becomes a burden
MaxPower wrote:Wishing our Master Keith another speedy recovery.
Burden to whom? According to you, they don't do anything. So whether they sick or not is of no concern.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 25th, 2023, 7:54 am

Usual blame kamla.....meanwhile PNM full of altar boys and saints
FB_IMG_1677326019486.jpg

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » February 25th, 2023, 8:00 am

hover11 wrote:Usual blame kamla.....meanwhile PNM full of altar boys and saints
FB_IMG_1677326019486.jpg
Then the US should arrest those UNC members and give praise to the pedos in PNM

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 25th, 2023, 8:45 am

Shame on the UNC as usual.

Another day, Another L.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 25th, 2023, 9:06 am

This headline bought to you by the same people that gave us anan@gmail.com
FB_IMG_1677326019486.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 25th, 2023, 9:34 am

This arse cyah even protect he dotish self from Covid.
Watch and see which Minister getting it next

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 25th, 2023, 9:44 am

Papayo!

Hear nah. How come Rowley ent sue Anil for slander of defamation of character?

Not embedding, so here are the links.

Anil versus PNM Pastor

(Hi Anil - In de Savannah)
https://www.facebook.com/630015538/vide ... 2729305840

(Anil tackles Rowley)
https://www.facebook.com/630015538/vide ... 9461465743

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 25th, 2023, 9:46 am

FB_IMG_1677326019486.jpg