Riding on 16's

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Kickstart » August 31st, 2022, 8:50 am

hover11 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:UNC needs votes outside of their base to win an election. KPB and company don’t understand that and they’ll probably find a way to blow it again
You should be happy since u are a PNM

PNM or UNC in power I organize my business not to be affected. I’m way past party politics my friend. I just prefer a strong opposition to keep things in balance and ppl on their toes. Unfortunately UNC drops the ball as an opposition force
Well this is an assine statement no matter how fixed you THINK your business is you not immune to the effects of politics as it affects everyone. When the politicians changed their 100 dollar denominations to this new polymer didn't you have to take the time to line up or go to the bank. That's time that could have been utililized elsewhere am I right and for what purpose did it serve ,isn't the money still being counterfeited up to today and that was the purpose made by the then minister of national security now minister of everything Stuart young.

You dunce. I didn’t say I don’t car who leads the country ….. I said I have no time to cheer lead behind a political party like you.
You have a habit of not reading or not understanding or both.
Read again I don’t care about party politics like y’all.
You just said whether PNM or UNC in power you organize your business not to be affected.....how do you stop politics from affecting you. You can't....Period
Don't study JOE he's a pure PNMite, tries to come across as unbiased but every one sees right through him.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 31st, 2022, 9:25 am

Kickstart wrote:
hover11 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:UNC needs votes outside of their base to win an election. KPB and company don’t understand that and they’ll probably find a way to blow it again

PNM or UNC in power I organize my business not to be affected. I’m way past party politics my friend. I just prefer a strong opposition to keep things in balance and ppl on their toes. Unfortunately UNC drops the ball as an opposition force
Well this is an assine statement no matter how fixed you THINK your business is you not immune to the effects of politics as it affects everyone. When the politicians changed their 100 dollar denominations to this new polymer didn't you have to take the time to line up or go to the bank. That's time that could have been utililized elsewhere am I right and for what purpose did it serve ,isn't the money still being counterfeited up to today and that was the purpose made by the then minister of national security now minister of everything Stuart young.

You dunce. I didn’t say I don’t car who leads the country ….. I said I have no time to cheer lead behind a political party like you.
You have a habit of not reading or not understanding or both.
Read again I don’t care about party politics like y’all.
You just said whether PNM or UNC in power you organize your business not to be affected.....how do you stop politics from affecting you. You can't....Period
Don't study JOE he's a pure PNMite, tries to come across as unbiased but every one sees right through him.
He does a really sheity job because on one hand you blaming the UNC but the UNC not in power, how the UNC stopping the PNM from wasting money, how the UNC getting the PNM to do their jobs, the unc had made their track record they have accomplished more in one term than the PNM has with two yet He still beating up on the UNC. UNC not important.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » August 31st, 2022, 9:36 am

So much beating up and frothing …. Pathetic

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 31st, 2022, 9:37 am

Stating facts is frothing now....LOL ok

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 31st, 2022, 10:02 am

j.o.e wrote:So much beating up and frothing …. Pathetic
No one is beating up. Just pointing out your biases while you pretent you neutral.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 31st, 2022, 10:32 am

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 1st, 2022, 10:08 am

j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Serious question. Is a "weak Opposition" how one justifies their support for the LFD RFD PNM?
It seems to be a commonality among a lot of pro LFD RFD PNM 2NRs.
After 60 years of majority LFD RFD PNM rule isn't close to 400 murders in August, an economy spiralling down, critical FOREX shortages, potholes the size of craters, floods of epic proportions every time rain falls, corrupt, land grabbing ministers, perjuring AG, 27% confidence in the Judiciary, uncontrolled, resource sucking migration, blatant and criminal interference in independent institutions with the collusion of the President, InezGate, gutting of procurement to render it useless etc etc etfackingcetera, NOT enough? :?
Serious question.

People would easily vote out PNM they just don’t want to vote in a KPB led UNC.
Last night KPB said she had nothing to do with the scrap iron ppl blocking the highway and distanced herself. Then said they were in their right to block the highway.
This is a minor thing but shows the lack of responsible leadership.

Soooo,that's a yes?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 1st, 2022, 10:35 am

The amount of experts it have in here....we can easily form our own party

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » September 1st, 2022, 11:42 am

I see a lot of people complaining but do they actually do anything to stimulate a positive change.
Like not be a keyboard warrior but actual go and offer your expertise or do something that manifests itself positively for the development of our nation.
People love to complain but very few do tangible work that enacts change.
Instead of pointing out problems, offer solutions but don't just leave it here, take it to you representatives or appropriate ministrys etc and keep following up till you see positive change.
How many people here actually aidied in ensuring that minsitry of works or regional corporation knows where the necessary road repairs are needed? Has anyone every followed up with district managers etc.
We just crossed 60 yrs, there can be a lot more done to really enact positice change but you can't keep singing the same song and expect results. Regardless who is in power, people need to become more active in shaping their environment and not just sit back and complain.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » September 1st, 2022, 11:55 am

Victoria Avenue have some serious craters...thaz the road to PNM headquarters...they ain't fix that months prob a year now...multi-mil HQ progressing though..

UNC still does not have a home..lol

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 1st, 2022, 12:17 pm

16 cycles wrote:Victoria Avenue have some serious craters...thaz the road to PNM headquarters...they ain't fix that months prob a year now...multi-mil HQ progressing though..

UNC still does not have a home..lol
Reconstruction of the morne Roche road near williamsville started..... only after fiery protests a few months ago....UNC constituency.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 1st, 2022, 12:19 pm

a man put barrels and lights at end of ubh to help ppl not crash into the concrete barriers down there
rohan remove them promptly next day saying it have no permission to do that

jhonnieblue wrote:I see a lot of people complaining but do they actually do anything to stimulate a positive change.
Like not be a keyboard warrior but actual go and offer your expertise or do something that manifests itself positively for the development of our nation.
Instead of pointing out problems, offer solutions but don't just leave it here, take it to you representatives or appropriate ministrys etc and keep following up till you see positive change.
How many people here actually aidied in ensuring that minsitry of works or regional corporation knows where the necessary road repairs are needed? Has anyone every followed up with district managers etc.
We just crossed 60 yrs, there can be a lot more done to really enact positice change but you can't keep singing the same song and expect results. Regardless who is in power, people need to become more active in shaping their environment and not just sit back and complain.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 1st, 2022, 12:32 pm

Ridiculous .... on top of paying for services you want ppl to offer their services as well. Ppl are allowed to complain they Pay taxes and they see that they are not receiving proper returns from such. They are allowed to complain if basic necessities such as proper infrastructure, health care and education. That's how this works. Instead of demanding that citizens stop complaining how about demanding that the elected do better....
jhonnieblue wrote:I see a lot of people complaining but do they actually do anything to stimulate a positive change.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » September 1st, 2022, 12:32 pm

pugboy wrote:a man put barrels and lights at end of ubh to help ppl not crash into the concrete barriers down there

You do realize there are legal processes to incure placement of objects on or along the highway right. You can't just place items without the requisite permission

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » September 1st, 2022, 12:33 pm

hover11 wrote:Ridiculous .... on top of paying for services you want ppl to offer their services as well. Ppl are allowed to complain they Pay taxes and they see that they are not receiving proper returns from such. They are allowed to complain if basic necessities such as proper infrastructure, health care and education. That's how this works. Instead of demanding that citizens stop complaining how about demanding that the elected do better....
You're a UNC idiot Mr Mohammed, won't expect any less of a response

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 1st, 2022, 12:41 pm

that will deter a lot of ppl from going out to help as you suggested, esp in the manner of which it was done...........
think carefully about that

jhonnieblue wrote:
pugboy wrote:a man put barrels and lights at end of ubh to help ppl not crash into the concrete barriers down there

You do realize there are legal processes to incure placement of objects on or along the highway right. You can't just place items without the requisite permission

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 1st, 2022, 12:45 pm

jhonnieblue wrote:
hover11 wrote:Ridiculous .... on top of paying for services you want ppl to offer their services as well. Ppl are allowed to complain they Pay taxes and they see that they are not receiving proper returns from such. They are allowed to complain if basic necessities such as proper infrastructure, health care and education. That's how this works. Instead of demanding that citizens stop complaining how about demanding that the elected do better....
You're a UNC idiot Mr Mohammed, won't expect any less of a response
Who

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 1st, 2022, 12:49 pm

Kinda like we are to blame for crime? :roll:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 1st, 2022, 12:53 pm

De Dragon wrote:

Kinda like we are to blame for crime? :roll:
We were doing the wrong thing all along, looking at the wrong setta ppl to solve crime , we not supposed to be scrutinizing the ones we put their and being paid by us to solve crime we supposed to shut up and offer our services to fix crime....

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 1st, 2022, 6:10 pm

you know this is a good post. We all need to do more, but truth be told, if we are honest, many of us cannot live up to that. We are up to our necks mentally and physically with financial concerns, work and family responsibility. I would love to see about district managers etc, but at the end of the day I do not have that energy and most other people in the working class do not have energy.

but I have seen the solution. We we need in a Union, a Citizen's Union, that has the personnel, the experience, the infrastructure, the culture and the leader to get things done. to #fixit. A union with the time and resources to do the exact type of work you describe on the behalf of its members.

#philipwillfixit

They say when God cyar come, he does send a man. Look the man reach. What happens now is up to you.
Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (7.21 KiB) Viewed 1057 times

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 1st, 2022, 7:50 pm

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 2nd, 2022, 8:10 am

DPP sends Marlene McDonald’s case straight to high court

An indictment has been filed against ex-government minister Marlene McDonald on six counts of money laundering, conspiracy to defraud and misbehaviour in public office.

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/09/02/dpp-se ... igh-court/

They dragging their feet with this case yes.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 2nd, 2022, 9:51 am

hover11 wrote:DPP sends Marlene McDonald’s case straight to high court

An indictment has been filed against ex-government minister Marlene McDonald on six counts of money laundering, conspiracy to defraud and misbehaviour in public office.

They working on 2013 salaries. 4 percent not enough for timely justice.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 2nd, 2022, 9:59 am

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:DPP sends Marlene McDonald’s case straight to high court

They working on 2013 salaries. 4 percent not enough for timely justice.
Nope more to do with the political influence here....I'm sure alot ppl forgot about this case as well as Stuart young step daughter

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 2nd, 2022, 12:57 pm

Sept 26th....budget day

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 2nd, 2022, 1:08 pm

prepare accordingly.....
FB_IMG_1662136714483.jpg

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 2nd, 2022, 1:20 pm

hover11 wrote:prepare accordingly.....FB_IMG_1662136714483.jpg

for what exactly?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 2nd, 2022, 1:24 pm

4 percent was an insult anyways.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 2nd, 2022, 2:35 pm

ent local govt elections due this year - any mention of it ? ...

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » September 2nd, 2022, 2:39 pm

Btw its

2 % in one 3 year period and the other 2 % for the next. meaning its actually 2% increase

matr1x wrote:4 percent was an insult anyways.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”