Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2021, 1:56 pm

zoom rader wrote:
bluefete wrote:Max: You cyah be serious. Under Tanti Kams realll ministers resigned due to public pressure. I stopped counting after 15.

But of course, the Cabal members got a free pass.

MaxPower wrote:Trini always “calling” on this one and that one to “step down”.

Who are they making these requests to because no one ever takes them on.

Anyone was “called” upon from the cries of the people and actually did step down?

Don’t waste your breath Trinis.

Focus allyuh energy on productivity please.
Red government bobol means you keep your position.
Only UNC ppl are called out for it.
Look Faris is getting away with his bobol nobody asking for him to resign, I feeling like if we in the Twilight zone but if this was the previous administration we calling for heads to roll

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 3rd, 2021, 2:27 pm

hover11 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
bluefete wrote:Max: You cyah be serious. Under Tanti Kams realll ministers resigned due to public pressure. I stopped counting after 15.

But of course, the Cabal members got a free pass.

MaxPower wrote:Trini always “calling” on this one and that one to “step down”.

Who are they making these requests to because no one ever takes them on.

Anyone was “called” upon from the cries of the people and actually did step down?

Don’t waste your breath Trinis.

Focus allyuh energy on productivity please.
Red government bobol means you keep your position.
Only UNC ppl are called out for it.
Look Faris is getting away with his bobol nobody asking for him to resign, I feeling like if we in the Twilight zone but if this was the previous administration we calling for heads to roll
It Shows the mentality of the people that voted for them.

Had this been a UNC bobol then Habit7 and redman would be crying down on tuner and FB would be full of the usual racist indo comments

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby bluefete » October 3rd, 2021, 8:39 pm

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 7th, 2021, 11:18 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Come on PNM ppl how allya believing this....allya really think Rowlie doing a good job really? Hinds could hardly talk on platforms but have all the mouth on social mediaScreenshot_20210930-090354_Facebook.jpg

I thought we just had an election last year to answer this?
The head of WHO commended his handling of covid.
The former US ambassador commended his work.
The Economist magazine said we are one the best economy to emerge from covid lockdown.

Even if you think he is doing a horrible job, the reality is ppl think nobody else can do better.
We on the UK red list and Trinidad did good job?

The Chinese Vaccine is not accepted in most countries and Trinidad did a good job?

You full ah 5hit

https://guardian.co.tt/news/tt-removed- ... u1PauIsFqA

Trinidad and Tobago is among 47 countries and territories removed from the United Kingdom’s travel Red List. This means fully vaccinated passengers returning to England from these destinations will no longer be required to enter hotel quarantine.

According to a release from the UK government, the changes will take effect from October 11.”The continued progress on vaccination both at home and around the world means government can confidently reduce the size of the red list to focus on countries which pose the highest risk, informed by UK Health Security Agency’s (UKHSA) assessment,” it said.

It advised that eligible fully vaccinated passengers and eligible under 18s returning from countries and territories, not on the red list, can do so with just a day 2 test.”Other passengers who are not fully vaccinated with an authorised vaccine returning from a non-red destination must still take a pre-departure test, a day 2 and day 8 test and complete 10 days self-isolation (with the option of Test to Release on day 5),” the release advised. Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Haiti, Panama, Peru and Venezuela will remain on the Red List.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 7th, 2021, 11:59 pm

eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Come on PNM ppl how allya believing this....allya really think Rowlie doing a good job really? Hinds could hardly talk on platforms but have all the mouth on social mediaScreenshot_20210930-090354_Facebook.jpg

I thought we just had an election last year to answer this?
The head of WHO commended his handling of covid.
The former US ambassador commended his work.
The Economist magazine said we are one the best economy to emerge from covid lockdown.

Even if you think he is doing a horrible job, the reality is ppl think nobody else can do better.
We on the UK red list and Trinidad did good job?

The Chinese Vaccine is not accepted in most countries and Trinidad did a good job?

You full ah 5hit

https://guardian.co.tt/news/tt-removed- ... u1PauIsFqA

Trinidad and Tobago is among 47 countries and territories removed from the United Kingdom’s travel Red List. This means fully vaccinated passengers returning to England from these destinations will no longer be required to enter hotel quarantine.

According to a release from the UK government, the changes will take effect from October 11.”The continued progress on vaccination both at home and around the world means government can confidently reduce the size of the red list to focus on countries which pose the highest risk, informed by UK Health Security Agency’s (UKHSA) assessment,” it said.

It advised that eligible fully vaccinated passengers and eligible under 18s returning from countries and territories, not on the red list, can do so with just a day 2 test.”Other passengers who are not fully vaccinated with an authorised vaccine returning from a non-red destination must still take a pre-departure test, a day 2 and day 8 test and complete 10 days self-isolation (with the option of Test to Release on day 5),” the release advised. Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Haiti, Panama, Peru and Venezuela will remain on the Red List.
My post was made on 30th Sept and red government had us on the red list for almost a year.

Dis what you come with?

Boy try harder nah

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 8th, 2021, 11:03 am

Well folk there you have it the red government paid bloggers have disappeared

Redman
Habitarse 7
Elect2020.

But we still have captain eliteauto-tuntun

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 8th, 2021, 11:11 am

zoom rader wrote:Well folk there you have it the red government paid bloggers have disappeared

Redman
Habitarse 7
Elect2020.

I don't understand what happened , isn't this the time they need the ground support, what's the game plan by being silent now or are they planning atm

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 8th, 2021, 11:19 am

hover11 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Well folk there you have it the red government paid bloggers have disappeared

Redman
Habitarse 7
Elect2020.

I don't understand what happened , isn't this the time they need the ground support, what's the game plan by being silent now or are they planning atm
Well we saw eliteauto-tuntun and habitarse 7 posting one set of useless nonsense in UNC chead. Clearly they were in that chead for a reason.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 9th, 2021, 12:47 am

hover11 wrote:

Redman
Habitarse 7
Elect2020.

Ollour ent know by know dat is how these LFD RFD PNM dummies operate? :?
Dey handler elitecorolla know when to not show their brainwashed selves and instructs them and like good sheep they comply to a man. When the heat dies down from PolSC, Arse Wari van, Budget, etc, or if there is UNC news dey go show dey dotish face again.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 9th, 2021, 5:56 am

Great is the …..
Attachments
8553BBC8-C21A-4545-B86F-48C09D7D6CD2.jpeg

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 9th, 2021, 6:03 am

By next week.
Attachments
426053F0-3F39-4198-98BE-F4F8DFC1C1C8.jpeg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 9th, 2021, 6:36 am

sam1978 wrote:Great is the …..

Samlal,

I fully get your point here.

But we also have to be thankful for clean running water…while we have it.

Why is the place so nasty and stink though?

Was there a Carnival fete or something?

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » October 9th, 2021, 7:00 am

Daz a pnm constituency

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 9th, 2021, 7:10 am

MaxPower wrote:

Samlal,

Wasa water is never clean and the supply is irregular or in some areas non existent. If you look in the background you’ll see Nicholas Tower so it’s in Laventille/Beetham . The POS Corp is probably responsible for sanitation and garbage collection. Why in this day and age people still don’t have a regular supply of clean water in their houses and reliable garbage collection. In the city too eh! Taxes being collected and spent but no accountability or repercussions , so …..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 9th, 2021, 8:27 am

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Redman
Habitarse 7
Elect2020.

Ollour ent know by know dat is how these LFD RFD PNM dummies operate? :?
Dey handler elitecorolla know when to not show their brainwashed selves and instructs them and like good sheep they comply to a man. When the heat dies down from PolSC, Arse Wari van, Budget, etc, or if there is UNC news dey go show dey dotish face again.
Yes the were given orders not to comment on the budget but they told to keep hitting on the UNC chead led by eliteauto-tuntun with nonsense

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 9th, 2021, 8:42 am

MaxPower wrote:

Samlal,

Max,

What are you talking about
FB_IMG_1633706274795.jpg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 9th, 2021, 10:40 am

MaxPower wrote:

Samlal,

Max should we ban Carnival for life and put laws in place to ban an accumulation of red government ppl that assemble in any one spot ?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 9th, 2021, 11:12 am

zoom rader wrote:Max should we ban Carnival for life and put laws in place to ban an accumulation of red government ppl that assemble in any one spot ?

Zoom,

Yes, ban Carnival!

And now is not the time for any sort of assembling from anyone….we in a pandemic bro.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 9th, 2021, 11:16 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Max should we ban Carnival for life and put laws in place to ban an accumulation of red government ppl that assemble in any one spot ?

Zoom,

Yes, ban Carnival!

And now is not the time for any sort of assembling from anyone….we in a pandemic bro.
Max,

What about Miami they are having carnival how can we get forex otherwise?

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » October 9th, 2021, 11:20 am

Wa like Kams do like me an drink some puncheon an guinness before parliament an real lash dem with some sense finally. King liar cuz lie an recuse he self how much eh change d fact dat he is ah failure of ah AG and the govt enrichen him to d point of filthiness.

Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi only made a declaration to the Integrity Commission about the sale of his Porsche Cayenne to former Police Service Commission member Roger Kawalsingh five years after the transaction, in breach of the Integrity in Public Life Act.

So said Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar yesterday as she delivered her budget reply in Parliament, at the Red House, Port of Spain. She noted the Attorney General’s Integrity Commission declara­tion about the 2016 transaction only came in 2021 “after the mark buss” that Kawalsingh was driving a car registered in the name of the AG.

“The country learnt of individuals who sold a Porsche SUV to their friend and did not transfer it. That is in breach of the law. Additionally, if a person in public life fails to declare any sale of any assets, he is in breach of the law. Based on the records in the Inte­grity Commission, a person in public life sold a vehicle in 2016 and failed to disclose the sale to the Integrity Commission in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Failed! In breach of the law. Only in 2021, after the mark buss, was the sale declared by letter, February 2021. Why did it take five years to disclose this sale? What were you (AG) hiding?” Persad-Bissessar asked.

Persad-Bissessar’s claim stands in contrast to statements made by the Attorney General to the Express.

On September 28, in response to questions from this reporter, the Attorney General said: “I can confirm to you as follows—I in fact sold a car to Mr Roger Kawalsingh on 22nd June, 2016. Mr Kawalsingh paid for that car. The transaction was completed.... When Mr (Anand) Ramlogan was charged, there were numerous social media posts alleging that Mr Kawalsingh was driving my car. I can confirm to you that the car was sold in 2016. Specifically, there was a cheque dated 22nd June, 2016, all the paperwork was signed off on.... What I can tell you is that the ownership of vehicles and the sale of vehicles, when you dispose of assets, you are obliged to specifi­cally tell the Integrity Commission about those things, and I did (that) in writing—2017, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021—all of my Integrity in Public Life Declarations are up to date”, the Attorney General said.

On September 29, in response to a WhatsApp message from this reporter pointing out that the documents he had provided to the newspaper did not match the date of the transaction that he had given in the September 28 interview, the Attorney General then said the transaction took place in January 2016 and not June.

Opposition Leader writes AG on Indemnity agreement between AG and Nelson

The Opposition Leader also chastised the Attorney General for the immunity agreement with British-based QC Vincent Nelson. She said she had written to Suella Braverman, QC, MP and Attorney General for England and Wales, with respect to a British citizen and a secret agreement with a high public official.

In the letter da­ted October 6, 2021, Persad-Bissessar told Braverman that there is in the public domain an alleged agreement between the Attorney General and Nelson, wherein the Attorney General (T&T) purports to grant certain immunities and indemnifications to Nelson on behalf of the Government of Trinidad and Tobago, in exchange for a written notarised statement dated October 31, 2017.

“In (the) event that a request is made by the United Kingdom for assistance in this matter of a crimi­nal nature relating to Mr Nelson, the alleged agreement avers that the Attorney General of Trinidad and Tobago shall conceal and refuse to provide such information to the United Kingdom. This is in direct contravention of multiple binding and enforceable international obligations between Trinidad and Tobago and the United Kingdom, including the MACM Act. I am advised that Mr Nelson QC also had certain personal matters that were before the High Court in the UK and which may have been impacted by the disclosure of these payments,” Persad-Bissessar said.

Persad-Bissessar said serious questions arose as to whether the Attorney General ought to be investigated for crimes relating to: misbehaviour in public office, breaches in relation to criminal offences under the Prevention of Corruption Act; conspiracy to defraud, fraud and tax evasion in a foreign jurisdiction; breaches of FATF (Financial Action Task Force); perverting the course of public justice and witness tampering; fraud on the court by agreeing to conceal material evidence and breach of the MACM Act.

Unprecedented and troubling

Nelson is a state witness in the corruption case against former attorney general Anand Ramlogan and former senator Gerald Ramdeen, has been given certain indemnities in which his notarised statement would not be disclosed to prosecuting, tax enforcement and regulatory and disciplinary authori­ties outside of T&T. The AG pled­ges in the agreement that there will be no criminal proceedings against Nelson and also undertakes to indemnify Nelson from any litigation over allegations contained in his statement. The DPP has said he was not privy to any discussions relating to this agreement, and Persad-Bissessar said the latest revelations were “unprecedented, troubling and strikes at the very core of our democracy”.

Referring to the imbroglio invol­ving the post of Commissioner of Police, the Opposition Leader said the “incompetence of the Attorney General continues to cost the taxpayers millions of dollars. “Legal fees, legal opinions and costs ordered by the court, all of which the taxpayer must bear and which could have been avoided if we had a competent Attorney General,” she said.

AG, the landlord of the nation

Persad-Bissessar also raised the issue of the Government’s rentals of properties owned by the Attorney General and his relatives.

“It would be remiss of me to not turn my attention to perhaps one of the biggest con jobs on this nation by someone who ironically is supposed to be the guardian of the public’s interest. How could we forget the ‘himself to himself’ arrangement that the taxpayers are paying for?”

“Trinidad and Tobago has to be the only democratic country in the world where a senior Government minister can be a direct beneficiary of a Government rental agreement...The Attorney General as a member of the Government is tenant as well as landlord. Absolutely outrageous!”

“Can you imagine while citizens of this country are lining up and fighting up to receive $1,500 in income support grant and $1,000 rent support, most of whom are still waiting in despondence, the Government of Trinidad and Tobago is comfortably paying in excess of $23 million in rent to the Attorney General’s family?

“It is mind-boggling to believe that this is happening and they see no problem with it. I don’t know if they genuinely believe this is not a serious conflict of interest and is not unethical.... Four buildings, that’s how many buildings are being rented from the AG and his family—at least that’s how many we know of anyway.”

The Opposition Leader itemised all the properties.

“So when you (the public) go to the Ministry of Public Utilities at One Alexandra Place to complain about WASA and how you never have water in your taps or that your streetlights have not been working for months and T&TEC doesn’t seem too bothered by it, you should know that the Government is paying $600,000 a month to the relatives of the AG,” she said.

“When you (the public) go to the Personnel Department at 3 Alexandra Street to sort out your measly gratuity payment or your contract, you should know that the Government is paying $575,000 per month to rent that building from a company in which the Attorney General is a director,” the Opposition Leader said.

Turning to another property in which the Attorney General has an interest and which is rented to the Government, the Opposition Leader said: “When you (the public) go to the Ministry of Social Development and Family Services at 45A-45C St Vincent Street, PoS, and you cannot access Government assistance or you cannot get your salary relief grant of $1,500 or your rental support grant, you should know that the Government is paying $159,000 per month to relatives of the AG.

“And when you go to the TTPS at the corner of Agra Street in St James and you cannot get a certifi­cate of character for a job application, you call and they have no vehicles to respond to your emergency, or you don’t feel safe in your communities because the TTPS is under-resourced, you should know that Government is paying $356,000 per month to the Attorney General’s relatives,” she added.

The Opposition Leader said from the “landlord of the nation cometh the mother of all excuses—‘I recused myself’. She said this had to be the greatest insult to the intelligence of the people of this country. She said the Attorney General recused himself no less than 37 times from the Cabinet room “and (is) dancing left foot, right foot, all the way to the bank”.

The Opposition Leader said the brother of Stuart Young was CEO of NCB Global Finance, which “used to be a very small debt collection company”, but “incredibly under this Government....has done deals with the Government to the tune of upwards of $2.5 billion, all in the space of five years and 37 recusals (by Stuart Young). She said recently that NCB Global Finance even turned into a merchant bank, an incredible achievement in a pandemic. The Opposition Leader also said that shareholders of Valsayn Resorts, which include the Minister of Transport (Rohan Sinanan), were “lucky enough to see the land at the site of the former Kay Donna Drive-in sold for the construction of the Curepe Interchange .

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 9th, 2021, 4:43 pm

Post covid only a dotish person will put their life at risk for covid by participating in carnival. Check who playing in miami carnival . Mostly people of one background. The same background as when they said hiv is sexual transmitted an sharing needles. Only one background chupid enough to carry on business as usual.

Post civid people shouldnt even be blowing out a candle on a birthday cake.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 9th, 2021, 5:20 pm

daxt0r wrote:Wa like Kams do like me an drink some puncheon an guinness before parliament an real lash dem with some sense finally. King liar cuz lie an recuse he self how much eh change d fact dat he is ah failure of ah AG and the govt enrichen him to d point of filthiness.

Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi only made a declaration to the Integrity Commission about the sale of his Porsche Cayenne to former Police Service Commission member Roger Kawalsingh five years after the transaction, in breach of the Integrity in Public Life Act.

So said Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar yesterday as she delivered her budget reply in Parliament, at the Red House, Port of Spain. She noted the Attorney General’s Integrity Commission declara­tion about the 2016 transaction only came in 2021 “after the mark buss” that Kawalsingh was driving a car registered in the name of the AG.

“The country learnt of individuals who sold a Porsche SUV to their friend and did not transfer it. That is in breach of the law. Additionally, if a person in public life fails to declare any sale of any assets, he is in breach of the law. Based on the records in the Inte­grity Commission, a person in public life sold a vehicle in 2016 and failed to disclose the sale to the Integrity Commission in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Failed! In breach of the law. Only in 2021, after the mark buss, was the sale declared by letter, February 2021. Why did it take five years to disclose this sale? What were you (AG) hiding?” Persad-Bissessar asked.

Persad-Bissessar’s claim stands in contrast to statements made by the Attorney General to the Express.

On September 28, in response to questions from this reporter, the Attorney General said: “I can confirm to you as follows—I in fact sold a car to Mr Roger Kawalsingh on 22nd June, 2016. Mr Kawalsingh paid for that car. The transaction was completed.... When Mr (Anand) Ramlogan was charged, there were numerous social media posts alleging that Mr Kawalsingh was driving my car. I can confirm to you that the car was sold in 2016. Specifically, there was a cheque dated 22nd June, 2016, all the paperwork was signed off on.... What I can tell you is that the ownership of vehicles and the sale of vehicles, when you dispose of assets, you are obliged to specifi­cally tell the Integrity Commission about those things, and I did (that) in writing—2017, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021—all of my Integrity in Public Life Declarations are up to date”, the Attorney General said.

On September 29, in response to a WhatsApp message from this reporter pointing out that the documents he had provided to the newspaper did not match the date of the transaction that he had given in the September 28 interview, the Attorney General then said the transaction took place in January 2016 and not June.

Opposition Leader writes AG on Indemnity agreement between AG and Nelson

The Opposition Leader also chastised the Attorney General for the immunity agreement with British-based QC Vincent Nelson. She said she had written to Suella Braverman, QC, MP and Attorney General for England and Wales, with respect to a British citizen and a secret agreement with a high public official.

In the letter da­ted October 6, 2021, Persad-Bissessar told Braverman that there is in the public domain an alleged agreement between the Attorney General and Nelson, wherein the Attorney General (T&T) purports to grant certain immunities and indemnifications to Nelson on behalf of the Government of Trinidad and Tobago, in exchange for a written notarised statement dated October 31, 2017.

“In (the) event that a request is made by the United Kingdom for assistance in this matter of a crimi­nal nature relating to Mr Nelson, the alleged agreement avers that the Attorney General of Trinidad and Tobago shall conceal and refuse to provide such information to the United Kingdom. This is in direct contravention of multiple binding and enforceable international obligations between Trinidad and Tobago and the United Kingdom, including the MACM Act. I am advised that Mr Nelson QC also had certain personal matters that were before the High Court in the UK and which may have been impacted by the disclosure of these payments,” Persad-Bissessar said.

Persad-Bissessar said serious questions arose as to whether the Attorney General ought to be investigated for crimes relating to: misbehaviour in public office, breaches in relation to criminal offences under the Prevention of Corruption Act; conspiracy to defraud, fraud and tax evasion in a foreign jurisdiction; breaches of FATF (Financial Action Task Force); perverting the course of public justice and witness tampering; fraud on the court by agreeing to conceal material evidence and breach of the MACM Act.

Unprecedented and troubling

Nelson is a state witness in the corruption case against former attorney general Anand Ramlogan and former senator Gerald Ramdeen, has been given certain indemnities in which his notarised statement would not be disclosed to prosecuting, tax enforcement and regulatory and disciplinary authori­ties outside of T&T. The AG pled­ges in the agreement that there will be no criminal proceedings against Nelson and also undertakes to indemnify Nelson from any litigation over allegations contained in his statement. The DPP has said he was not privy to any discussions relating to this agreement, and Persad-Bissessar said the latest revelations were “unprecedented, troubling and strikes at the very core of our democracy”.

Referring to the imbroglio invol­ving the post of Commissioner of Police, the Opposition Leader said the “incompetence of the Attorney General continues to cost the taxpayers millions of dollars. “Legal fees, legal opinions and costs ordered by the court, all of which the taxpayer must bear and which could have been avoided if we had a competent Attorney General,” she said.

AG, the landlord of the nation

Persad-Bissessar also raised the issue of the Government’s rentals of properties owned by the Attorney General and his relatives.

“It would be remiss of me to not turn my attention to perhaps one of the biggest con jobs on this nation by someone who ironically is supposed to be the guardian of the public’s interest. How could we forget the ‘himself to himself’ arrangement that the taxpayers are paying for?”

“Trinidad and Tobago has to be the only democratic country in the world where a senior Government minister can be a direct beneficiary of a Government rental agreement...The Attorney General as a member of the Government is tenant as well as landlord. Absolutely outrageous!”

“Can you imagine while citizens of this country are lining up and fighting up to receive $1,500 in income support grant and $1,000 rent support, most of whom are still waiting in despondence, the Government of Trinidad and Tobago is comfortably paying in excess of $23 million in rent to the Attorney General’s family?

“It is mind-boggling to believe that this is happening and they see no problem with it. I don’t know if they genuinely believe this is not a serious conflict of interest and is not unethical.... Four buildings, that’s how many buildings are being rented from the AG and his family—at least that’s how many we know of anyway.”

The Opposition Leader itemised all the properties.

“So when you (the public) go to the Ministry of Public Utilities at One Alexandra Place to complain about WASA and how you never have water in your taps or that your streetlights have not been working for months and T&TEC doesn’t seem too bothered by it, you should know that the Government is paying $600,000 a month to the relatives of the AG,” she said.

“When you (the public) go to the Personnel Department at 3 Alexandra Street to sort out your measly gratuity payment or your contract, you should know that the Government is paying $575,000 per month to rent that building from a company in which the Attorney General is a director,” the Opposition Leader said.

Turning to another property in which the Attorney General has an interest and which is rented to the Government, the Opposition Leader said: “When you (the public) go to the Ministry of Social Development and Family Services at 45A-45C St Vincent Street, PoS, and you cannot access Government assistance or you cannot get your salary relief grant of $1,500 or your rental support grant, you should know that the Government is paying $159,000 per month to relatives of the AG.

“And when you go to the TTPS at the corner of Agra Street in St James and you cannot get a certifi­cate of character for a job application, you call and they have no vehicles to respond to your emergency, or you don’t feel safe in your communities because the TTPS is under-resourced, you should know that Government is paying $356,000 per month to the Attorney General’s relatives,” she added.

The Opposition Leader said from the “landlord of the nation cometh the mother of all excuses—‘I recused myself’. She said this had to be the greatest insult to the intelligence of the people of this country. She said the Attorney General recused himself no less than 37 times from the Cabinet room “and (is) dancing left foot, right foot, all the way to the bank”.

The Opposition Leader said the brother of Stuart Young was CEO of NCB Global Finance, which “used to be a very small debt collection company”, but “incredibly under this Government....has done deals with the Government to the tune of upwards of $2.5 billion, all in the space of five years and 37 recusals (by Stuart Young). She said recently that NCB Global Finance even turned into a merchant bank, an incredible achievement in a pandemic. The Opposition Leader also said that shareholders of Valsayn Resorts, which include the Minister of Transport (Rohan Sinanan), were “lucky enough to see the land at the site of the former Kay Donna Drive-in sold for the construction of the Curepe Interchange .
Yup no reply from

Eliteauto-tuntun
Redman
Habitarse 7

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 9th, 2021, 6:19 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

Yes, ban Carnival!

X2

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » October 9th, 2021, 7:39 pm

goalpost wrote:Daz a pnm constituency
Max only talks PNM he cannot even imagine worse yet to walk in a real PNM supporters shoes...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 9th, 2021, 7:47 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Max only talks PNM he cannot even imagine worse yet to walk in a real PNM supporters shoes...

I am a real PNM supporter.

This was the first time i voted for them and it looking like i will be voting for them again in 2025.

My MP is working for us.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 9th, 2021, 8:25 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

This was the first time i voted for them and it looking like i will be voting for them again in 2025.

My MP is working for us.

MaxPower did you vote for UNC before?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 9th, 2021, 8:27 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

My MP is working for us.

MaxPower did you vote for UNC before?

Yeh bro,

Die hard UNC

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 9th, 2021, 8:57 pm

Who's your MP Max?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 9th, 2021, 9:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

My MP is working for us.
Max,

You're drinking that baliser juice, wake up PNM is doing more harm than good can you really imagine another 8 years of them

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 10th, 2021, 4:56 am

timelapse wrote:Who's your MP Max?

His Excellency Kennedy Richards Jr.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”