Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 2nd, 2021, 11:27 am

You have no shame to put up that video. The same people that voted for the PNM are the ones feeling it most now. After voting , they are of no importance again.

I wonder if any of the steppers know how much 12x6 is?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 2nd, 2021, 11:37 am

12x6? In what white pine or teak?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 2nd, 2021, 11:43 am

sam1978 wrote:You have no shame to put up that video. The same people that voted for the PNM are the ones feeling it most now. After voting , they are of no importance again.

So where somebody stamped their X on 10/8/20 determined their condition today? You have any evidence to back up your claim that "The same people that voted for the PNM are the ones feeling it most now."

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 2nd, 2021, 11:47 am

sam1978 wrote:You have no shame to put up that video. The same people that voted for the PNM are the ones feeling it most now. After voting , they are of no importance again.

Thats 3 cases.

Really what you demonstrated is your bigotry with a capital ZR.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 2nd, 2021, 12:05 pm

Redman wrote:

Thats 3 cases.

Really what you demonstrated is your bigotry with a capital ZR.
It's a lovely Video

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 2nd, 2021, 12:09 pm

Habit7 wrote:

So where somebody stamped their X on 10/8/20 determined their condition today? You have any evidence to back up your claim that "The same people that voted for the PNM are the ones feeling it most now."
https://youtu.be/7kf7fujM4ag

Dis the red government X

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 2nd, 2021, 12:37 pm

zoom rader wrote:https://youtu.be/7kf7fujM4ag

Dis the red government X

Malcolm X was the realest. That is why the democrat party in the states don't talk about him and push MLK instead. Locally, Eric Williams is pushed while Kwame Ture was banned by said Williams.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 2nd, 2021, 12:55 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
zoom rader wrote:https://youtu.be/7kf7fujM4ag

Dis the red government X

Malcolm X was the realest. That is why the democrat party in the states don't talk about him and push MLK instead. Locally, Eric Williams is pushed while Kwame Ture was banned by said Williams.
Eric banned one trini citizen

Rowley banned many hundreds from returning to Trinidad

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby sam1978 » September 2nd, 2021, 3:31 pm

Red man, you could start a business to go along with plastic bags. Selling straws. Keep grasping.

If you don’t know who suffering right now , you out of touch , badly. I around them so I know.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 2nd, 2021, 3:35 pm

sam1978 wrote:Red man, you could start a business to go along with plastic bags. Selling straws. Keep grasping.

If you don’t know who suffering right now , you out of touch , badly. I around them so I know.
He the very same person that brother Malcom X spoke about , those that served massa in the house.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 2nd, 2021, 3:54 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

https://youtu.be/7kf7fujM4ag

Dis the red government X

Zoom,

First time i voted for PNM.

Not feeling anything at all man.

Happy to be alive and my MP putting in the work man, his Excellency Richards.

I would be dead if Kamla handled this pandemic for sure.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 2nd, 2021, 7:01 pm

wow , not only somebody politically blind but racist too ... :roll:

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 2nd, 2021, 8:22 pm

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 2nd, 2021, 11:02 pm

zoom rader wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Red man, you could start a business to go along with plastic bags. Selling straws. Keep grasping.

He the very same person that brother Malcom X spoke about , those that served massa in the house.

Careful, the 2NR Racist Police led by Colos, Tuntsy and wing will feign misunderstanding, and say you're racist.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 3rd, 2021, 7:35 am

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Careful, the 2NR Racist Police led by Colos, Tuntsy and wing will feign misunderstanding, and say you're racist.
I'm racist apparently..... what's juhn again?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 3rd, 2021, 7:51 am

wing wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I'm racist apparently..... what's juhn again?

Learn to read and comprehend. I said you were one of the self appointed 2NR racist police, and ironically here you are again doing EXACTLY what I said, feigning outrage and crying racism when I have explained on numerous occasions the context for calling JUHN Scarfy, JUHN Scarfy, but ollour LFD RFD PNM fanboys head hard so.......

Malcolm tells the parable of "house Negro."
King Solomon Baptist Church, Detroit. 10 November 1963.

Transcribed text from audio excerpt.

To understand this, you have to go back to what the young brother here referred to as the house Negro and the field Negro back during slavery. There were two kinds of slaves, the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes--they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good because they ate his food--what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near their master; and they loved their master more than their master loved himself. They would give their life to save their master's house--quicker than the master would. If the master said, "We got a good house here," the house Negro would say, "Yeah, we got a good house here." Whenever the master said "we," he said "we." That's how you can tell a house Negro.

If the master's house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master go sick, the house Negro would say, "What's the matter, boss, we sick?" We sick! He identified himself with his master, more than his master identified with himself. And if you came to the house Negro and said, "Let's run away, let's escape, let's separate." The house Negro would look at you and say, "Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?" That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house fella." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house afro trini running around here.

This modern house Negro loves his master. He wants to live near him. He'll pay three times as much as the house is worth just to live near his master, and then brag about "I'm the only Negro out here." "I'm the only one on my job." "I'm the only one in this school." You're nothing but a house Negro. And if someone comes to you right now and says, "Let's separate," you say the same thing that the house Negro said on the plantation. "What you mean, separate? From America, this good white man? Where you going to get a better job than you get here?" I mean, this is what you say. "I ain't left nothing in Africa," that's what you say. Why, you left your mind in Africa.

X, Malcolm. "Message to the Grass Roots." Northern Negro Grass Roots Leadership Conference. Group on Advanced Leadership. King Solomon Baptist Church, Detroit. 10 November 1963.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 3rd, 2021, 7:53 am

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Brother Malcom X speech is directly related to the red government where you have the in-house and field hands who all serve the same massa

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 3rd, 2021, 9:07 am

So you distinguish the PM by his race and that is not racist?

De Dragon wrote:Malcolm tells the parable of "house Negro."

That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house fella." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house afro trini running around here.

X, Malcolm. "Message to the Grass Roots." Northern Negro Grass Roots Leadership Conference. Group on Advanced Leadership. King Solomon Baptist Church, Detroit. 10 November 1963.

When did Malcolm X say this?

Why is it that when you all feel so backed in a corner that you have to lash out with race? If you have a problem with Dr Rowley, criticise his policies. Referencing race makes you look like the simpleton you are.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 3rd, 2021, 11:47 am

Habit7 wrote:So you distinguish the PM by his race and that is not racist?

That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house fella." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house afro trini running around here.

Why is it that when you all feel so backed in a corner that you have to lash out with race? If you have a problem with Dr Rowley, criticise his policies. Referencing race makes you look like the simpleton you are.
Ah the Petrosingh, Calcutta, apes raping women and laggons .

Yep carrry on

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 3rd, 2021, 12:30 pm

Keith distinguishes himself by race solely at election time to get votes because we all know he doesn't like Africans and he suffers from an inferiority complex due to how his handlers speak to him and about Africans on the whole.

So why is it racist for others to distinguish him by race?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 3rd, 2021, 12:48 pm

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 3rd, 2021, 12:54 pm

Wraith King wrote:

Keith distinguishes himself by race solely at election time to get votes because we all know he doesn't like Africans and he suffers from an inferiority complex due to how his handlers speak to him and about Africans on the whole.

So why is it racist for others to distinguish him by race?
Keith himself made him a racist when he said he was too black to be Prime Minister. Then all the red government ppl all cheered and clap for him.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 3rd, 2021, 1:00 pm

sam1978 wrote:

Habitual7, I agree with you , but I think referring to someone as a house negro doesn't speak to their race but to their actions. I think the thought is that he bends to massa but it could be expressed differently." Referencing race makes you look like the simpleton you are" is a strong statement but true in some instances. When Rowlee said he is the blackest PM and many others reference race in the PNM ,do you see them as simpletons? When oneeye spoke about indians did he look like a simpleton?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 3rd, 2021, 1:29 pm

sam1978 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

Habitual7, I agree with you , but I think referring to someone as a house negro doesn't speak to their race but to their actions. I think the thought is that he bends to massa but it could be expressed differently." Referencing race makes you look like the simpleton you are" is a strong statement but true in some instances. When Rowlee said he is the blackest PM and many others reference race in the PNM ,do you see them as simpletons? When oneeye spoke about indians did he look like a simpleton?

I am glad you can put politics aside and speak out against the racist nastiness Wraite King, De Dragon and ZR like to propagate.

Kamla Persad-Bissessar, in an unprovoked racial diatribe, called the PM of T&T "an oreo." Meaning that his black skin on the outside doesn't line up with her stereotype of black skin ppl, but it lines up with her stereotype of white skin ppl which should be reflected on his inside. In any serious country, this would have disqualified someone from public office, they would apologise and resign. Kamla neither apologised nor resigned. Nevertheless, the ppl of T&T have resigned her time and time again. It is only ppl like her fanboys in the UNC thread who keep begging not to criticise or blame her as if that making her prospects any better.

In response to such a racist attack on his person, Keith Christopher Rowley boldly embraced the hue of his skin and said that he is the blackest man in T&T. Obviously not an objective statement but hyperbole to disabuse racists like Kamla from being critical of officeholders based on their race and/or skin colour.

Cliff notes: it is a false equivalency to use the PM responding to a racial attack on him as justification to continue racially attacking him. Stop the nonsense.

And further to that racial attack, the idea that KCR is a slave with a massa controlling him is another expression of being a simpleton. Which massa told KCR to shut down the retail sector for 3months and had us on full lockdown for several periods for the last 18mths? Because when you come with this conspiracy that is more stupid than covid or vaccines, I would really like to know the details?

I have dealt and spoke out against one eye before, but I believe he is quite likely one of the many clones in this forum who just signs into that account to try to appear that there is balanced racism on tuner.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 3rd, 2021, 1:46 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

I am glad you can put politics aside and speak out against the racist nastiness Wraite King, De Dragon and ZR like to propagate.

Kamla Persad-Bissessar, in an unprovoked racial diatribe, called the PM of T&T "an oreo." Meaning that his black skin on the outside doesn't line up with her stereotype of black skin ppl, but it lines up with her stereotype of white skin ppl which should be reflected on his inside. In any serious country, this would have disqualified someone from public office, they would apologise and resign. Kamla neither apologised nor resigned. Nevertheless, the ppl of T&T have resigned her time and time again. It is only ppl like her fanboys in the UNC thread who keep begging not to criticise or blame her as if that making her prospects any better.

In response to such a racist attack on his person, Keith Christopher Rowley boldly embraced the hue of his skin and said that he is the blackest man in T&T. Obviously not an objective statement but hyperbole to disabuse racists like Kamla from being critical of officeholders based on their race and/or skin colour.

Cliff notes: it is a false equivalency to use the PM responding to a racial attack on him as justification to continue racially attacking him. Stop the nonsense.

And further to that racial attack, the idea that KCR is a slave with a massa controlling him is another expression of being a simpleton. Which massa told KCR to shut down the retail sector for 3months and had us on full lockdown for several periods for the last 18mths? Because when you come with this conspiracy that is more stupid than covid or vaccines, I would really like to know the details?

I have dealt and spoke out against one eye before, but I believe he is quite likely one of the many clones in this forum who just signs into that account to try to appear that there is balanced racism on tuner.
You forgot kams also called Rowlee
" blank man"

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 3rd, 2021, 1:54 pm

sam1978 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

I will add to this reluctantly.

Use of any term is in the context of the times and usage.
The adults here know that there is a ton of implied racist comments thrown into the posts.
Initially I took a turn in Dragons tail for the JUHN reference that he loves to pelt- but reading his posts over time - IMHO while it is a crass term...Dragon eh on that scene- YES he is rangotango but he doesn't strike me to be malicious in his usage.
And thats the important part for me-intent or lack there of.
I dropped the race talk with him after I came to my conclusion..not sure when it was.
Other peoples mileage may vary.

Others here love to throw it out from the safety an anonymous forum provides,as chickensheit as that is.

Flame on as you may.
Last edited by Redman on September 4th, 2021, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 3rd, 2021, 2:00 pm

When will the race wars be over?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 3rd, 2021, 2:22 pm

When we douglarize the nation or red people take over.

Nuttin can win against a red woman

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 3rd, 2021, 2:44 pm

I dont hope to cure racism, that is not my job.

What I hate is ppl being vacuous and unable to speak intelligently on a topic, so they bring up race to stoke an emotional response to help their deficient intellectual point. I see that and I call it out as nonsense. I believe ZR is of African ancestry, but even he does it too with reference to PNM. Criticise PNM, criticise UNC, but do so based on facts, no need to bring up race.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 3rd, 2021, 2:44 pm

Redman wrote:When we douglarize the nation or red people take over.

Nuttin can win against a red woman
Most red ppl suffer from mental illness .
We see it everyday on tuner

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”