TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Dizzy28 » January 6th, 2023, 10:57 pm

You're thinking about Christine Sahadeo
Les Bain wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
dogg wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Someone involved in partisan politics since 2001 to present being placed in a position that selects Independent senators??

Cool, cool, cool!!!!!!!!!

Also her father in law is former minister Anthony Garcia.
And her husband is allegedly the recipient of quite a number of Govt legal briefs.

Why she doh use her marrid name?

hazel manning is anthony garcia sister. brian manning is kangaroo couzin. nepotism to the highest.

But kangaloo didn't used to get she pipes serviced by a former PM? That family tree musbe looking like an abstract art piece.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 7th, 2023, 12:49 am

Dizzy28 wrote:You're thinking about Christine Sahadeo
Les Bain wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
dogg wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Someone involved in partisan politics since 2001 to present being placed in a position that selects Independent senators??

Cool, cool, cool!!!!!!!!!

Also her father in law is former minister Anthony Garcia.
And her husband is allegedly the recipient of quite a number of Govt legal briefs.

Why she doh use her marrid name?

hazel manning is anthony garcia sister. brian manning is kangaroo couzin. nepotism to the highest.

But kangaloo didn't used to get she pipes serviced by a former PM? That family tree musbe looking like an abstract art piece.

Ah!

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby daring dragoon » January 7th, 2023, 7:39 am

any former president of TT gets the president salary even after they leave office. so weeks an carmona where ever they are in the world doing what will still be paid president salary from TT tax payers. so how old is madam kangaroo because i think she look like 45 or so which means we have to pay her salary from now till she dies which will be in estimated 40 years or so. $405000.00 x40 equals $16 200 000,00.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 7th, 2023, 7:57 am

them was getting judge pension for life too
so they were being heavily paid already

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 7th, 2023, 8:18 am

Kangaloo turned 61 in December.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 7th, 2023, 8:31 am

Great another fossil living off the fat of the land

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 7th, 2023, 8:37 am

Weird precedent...opening doors for Wade Mark or any party hack from x/y party to assume that position...a lil dangerous...head of military etc.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 7th, 2023, 9:51 am

daring dragoon wrote:any former president of TT gets the president salary even after they leave office. so weeks an carmona where ever they are in the world doing what will still be paid president salary from TT tax payers. so how old is madam kangaroo because i think she look like 45 or so which means we have to pay her salary from now till she dies which will be in estimated 40 years or so. $405000.00 x40 equals $16 200 000,00.
Don't forget every prime minister as well. Imagine we have an individual receiving an ex pm pension, an mp salary and an opposition leader salary. No wonder they love to cling to power so much.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 7th, 2023, 11:31 am

Black Jack Fack strikes again.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 7th, 2023, 11:42 am

long time i remember other presidents getting 2 terms so how come recent presidents carmona & paula changing out in 5yrs - rowdy eh want them again or they eh want d job anymore ?

yet we have some useless fossil MPs from both sides some sitting over 20-30+yrs in parliament with their ole ass outdated selves like they want to remain til they dead yet we keep putting these non-performers back in cause i guess we like it it so ent ... :roll:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » January 7th, 2023, 12:00 pm

16 cycles wrote:Weird precedent...opening doors for Wade Mark or any party hack from x/y party to assume that position...a lil dangerous...head of military etc.

The precedent was already set bro, Arthur N.R. Robinson was an active politician who ascended to the office of President

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » January 7th, 2023, 12:02 pm

Rovin, Carmona got one term I'd assume because the PNM did not want him, Weekes stated that she was not interested in another term.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 7th, 2023, 1:35 pm

Yeah Carmona was elected under the Kamla administration so when his term was up, the Government already changed to the Rowley administration. Obviously, Carmona wasn't going to be re-elected.

Weekes realized that her tenure has become tainted and now seen as unpopular so she opted out. It is not totally her fault because of the limitations of the President office itself, and the public is fully realizing this now.

Kangaloo is a rank pnm insider so she doesn't mind being criticized while being President and will collect a big salary. She can always deflect and say that the President Office is limited while pnm party supporters will tell critics to "read up on the president office, it have powers."

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 7th, 2023, 1:38 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Yeah Carmona was elected under the Kamla administration so when his term was up, the Government already changed to the Rowley administration. Obviously, Carmona wasn't going to be re-elected.

Weekes realized that her tenure has become tainted and now seen as unpopular so she opted out. It is not totally her fault because of the limitations of the President office itself, and the public is fully realizing this now.

Kangaloo is a rank pnm insider so she doesn't mind being criticized while being President and collect a big salary. She can always deflect and say that her Office is limited while pnm party supporters will tell critics to "read up on the president office, it have powers."

For what it's worth, coming from a pathological liar like JUHN Scarfy, she indicated when offered that she had 2 conditions, namely to stay in her own house with her mom, and to only serve a term.
But yes, she was probably the only President to violate the Constitution so blatantly :roll:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 7th, 2023, 2:33 pm

Are we going to hear of more secret meetings between Rowley and the future President?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 7th, 2023, 3:01 pm

redmanjp wrote:Are we going to hear of more secret meetings between Rowley and the future President?

JUHN Scarfy just made it easier to violate the Constitution in the future.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » January 7th, 2023, 3:25 pm

Dumas on Kangaloo nomination: 'I would have prefered a Hindu President'

196137-1024x684.jpg

RETIRED head of the public service Reginald Dumas says while has no qualms about Christine Kangaloo being nominated for the presidency, he would have preferred the Government's choice to be a Hindu.

Dumas also said he hopes Kangaloo – the Senate President – has “no serious political affiliation.”

Dumas, a columnist with Newsday, admitted on Friday he has not followed Kangaloo’s contribution as Senate President, “so I can’t tell you if she has done a good job or not.” He said he feels a person of the Hindu faith should be the next President.

“My position is that I would like to see a person of the Hindu faith as President because we have never had one and this would be keeping, if we did so, with the words of our anthem: here every creed and race find an equal place,” he told Newsday.

“We have had a number of presidents, all but one of whom have been Christians. The one who was not was a Muslim (Noor Hassanali). Hindu’s represent about one-quarter of our population, and I just find it a little strange that up to now no suitable Hindu can be found to be president.”

He added, “As far as Ms Kangaloo is concerned, her first name suggests she is a Christian. I have nothing against the lady. I know nothing about her. I know she is the President of the Senate. But I have not been following her actions. If Ms Kangaloo is a Hindu with a Christian first name, well fine.”

Dumas said Kangaloo should not be a member of any political party.

“I would prefer someone who is not a member of any political party because when you have a political party person, they can be manipulated. That is what I admired about Noor Hassanali, you could not manipulate him.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » January 7th, 2023, 3:27 pm

redmanjp wrote:Are we going to hear of more secret meetings between Rowley and the future President?

why it need to be secret. rowley saying the quiet part out loud with this nomination

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » January 7th, 2023, 4:10 pm

eliteauto wrote:
16 cycles wrote:Weird precedent...opening doors for Wade Mark or any party hack from x/y party to assume that position...a lil dangerous...head of military etc.

The precedent was already set bro, Arthur N.R. Robinson was an active politician who ascended to the office of President
We still getting a pnm stooge

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 7th, 2023, 4:34 pm

The Opposition has nominated Mr Israel Khan, Senior Counsel, for President. In a press release issued by the Opposition, she asked the government to consider his appointment.

For more: https://www.cnc3.co.tt/opposition-nomin ... president/

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 7th, 2023, 4:41 pm

hover11 wrote:The Opposition has nominated Mr Israel Khan, Senior Counsel, for President. In a press release issued by the Opposition, she asked the government to consider his appointment.

For more: https://www.cnc3.co.tt/opposition-nomin ... president/

Never, Israel Khan has been known to be critical of the LFD RFD PNM, and no cult likes that

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 7th, 2023, 4:49 pm

At least he was from a third party.
Afair NAR kept thier distinct identity in the coalition.

Kangaloo is PNM through and through
eliteauto wrote:

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 7th, 2023, 5:13 pm

Robbie had a bit of a rough time in a coup...his work after active party politics was good as well, helping to establish ICC etc...pretty well qualified for Pres.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » January 7th, 2023, 6:37 pm

K74T wrote:Kangaloo turned 61 in December.

you lie. she looking dam good for 61. that is one GILF. i would definitely hit that.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 7th, 2023, 6:42 pm

buh if poo nm sets their minds with their choice : ent constitutionally they can install whoever they want once d person has d qualified education, no criminal record & is willing to take d job no matter who else objects ?

if allyuh leader say kangaroo : then kangaroo he will get .... ah done choose ah name to call she ... :lol:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 7th, 2023, 6:45 pm

media and population need to let rowlee know the time of day

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 7th, 2023, 6:48 pm

pugboy wrote:media and population need to let rowlee know the time of day
They let him know in 2015 and 2020. We like it so

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 7th, 2023, 7:31 pm

Kamla serious? Look FOH, oui.

Israel Khan writes Griffith: Still too many Afros in Police Service.
Kim Boodram Jul 31, 2018

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... Zr-zcT191s

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » January 7th, 2023, 7:32 pm

^Another reason why PNM 2025 is a certainty.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 7th, 2023, 7:37 pm

dat like zoom rader writing to Deyalsingh and saying "Still too many Indos on Medical Doctor's Registry."

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”