Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Wraith King » June 6th, 2021, 2:14 pm

Soul Collector wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Look at Trinidad and the state it is in, it is slowly geared for store clerks, waiters and chamber maids. Who you do think are the employers?

Ent Rowley said some time aback basically that the rich have to get richer in this country and that the govt and also the citizens (poor people) should support them (1% + selected few) and be grateful for all they're doing because they would apparently be the only source of employment by the time this govt sell out the entire country / give it away in a silver platter?

The Syrians does call Keith "dey lil black boy friend" if they decide to invite him to a party they hosting.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 6th, 2021, 2:16 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:The Rowley PNM strategy is to manufacture a crisis, use the crisis to justify large amounts of spending with out proper Procurement and then come and save the day (eg reopening the border).

So now trini Twitter full of "big up the govt for opening the border! #carnival2022

And tomorrow on radio all them young boy radio announcers go big up gorvahment too and say kamla drunk.

Its like thanking a criminal for bringing back your thing that they theif over a year now.

It's like throwing persons in jail then releasing them after some months and declare yourself the hero for releasing them.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 6th, 2021, 2:23 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Soul Collector wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Look at Trinidad and the state it is in, it is slowly geared for store clerks, waiters and chamber maids. Who you do think are the employers?

Ent Rowley said some time aback basically that the rich have to get richer in this country and that the govt and also the citizens (poor people) should support them (1% + selected few) and be grateful for all they're doing because they would apparently be the only source of employment by the time this govt sell out the entire country / give it away in a silver platter?

The Syrians does call Keith "dey lil black boy friend" if they decide to invite him to a party they hosting.

Ease we up the race thing nah for like an hour.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 6th, 2021, 6:31 pm

He really said that?

Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi says there is a “serious vaccine train headed to TT.
“We will come out of this pandemic,” he declared.

He said the government is co-ordinating and planning for the country post-covid19, and artistes should be looking forward to the future.

“Next Carnival is going to be the mother of all Carnivals. Good days are ahead of us, and I’m very hopeful about it.”

Al-Rawi said talk of not having the money to afford vaccines was untrue, and the government has been in talks with Covax, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, AstraZeneca and more to ensure vaccines were acquired.

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/06/02/ag-vac ... HNjeiXVKPU

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 6th, 2021, 7:20 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Soul Collector wrote:

My post disappeared so I'll repeat it.

Why didn't Keith tell the Syrians that although we know he can't. He can only proclaim to be "a proud black man" amongst his supporters. He can't do that with his handlers.

Why do you think Keith say some really outta timing things at times for example his hyenas in the African jungle comment. It's because that's how he's spoken to and can't retort so he has to project his frustrations unto his supporters.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 6th, 2021, 7:58 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Soul Collector wrote:

You defending 1%.

Rowlee is just a puppet in the hands of the 1%. Just another house Negro by Malcom X .

https://youtu.be/7kf7fujM4ag

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » June 7th, 2021, 1:51 pm

Wraith King wrote:My post disappeared so I'll repeat it.

Why didn't Keith tell the Syrians that although we know he can't. He can only proclaim to be "a proud black man" amongst his supporters. He can't do that with his handlers.

Why do you think Keith say some really outta timing things at times for example his hyenas in the African jungle comment. It's because that's how he's spoken to and can't retort so he has to project his frustrations unto his supporters.

Hmmm, I could see that. As a big man, with all that supposed power, he still at the beck and call of the 1%. His pride must be shattered by now so all those emotional outbursts he does be having is probably his way of coping on a personal level yes.

I always remember that interview with Rowley, with the most disgusted and repulsive look on his face, saying that he never wanted the job of PM and one setta nonsense along those lines. Like if we begging him to do us a favour. You were put there to serve the people of the country. Know your damn place and do your job. If you don't want it, go yuh facking way and stop complaining. But life nice under the 1% for them and well, the dohtish taxpayers who funding this pappy show, so no rush to exit just yet.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 7th, 2021, 2:15 pm

He wasn't put there to serve the people.
That is the position, yes. But he was put there cause wakanda forever.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 7th, 2021, 2:37 pm

Soul Collector wrote:
Wraith King wrote:My post disappeared so I'll repeat it.

Hmmm, I could see that. As a big man, with all that supposed power, he still at the beck and call of the 1%. His pride must be shattered by now so all those emotional outbursts he does be having is probably his way of coping on a personal level yes.

I always remember that interview with Rowley, with the most disgusted and repulsive look on his face, saying that he never wanted the job of PM and one setta nonsense along those lines. Like if we begging him to do us a favour. You were put there to serve the people of the country. Know your damn place and do your job. If you don't want it, go yuh facking way and stop complaining. But life nice under the 1% for them and well, the dohtish taxpayers who funding this pappy show, so no rush to exit just yet.

Keith have soo much needles in him he was compelled to say on television there's no problem with the rich getting richer. He didn't want to risk displeasing his boss and getting a "talk".

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 7th, 2021, 3:04 pm

zoom rader wrote:Rowlee is just a puppet in the hands of the 1%. Just another house Negro by Malcom X .

Zoom,

Careful with using those terms. I was making a comparison with the hood and house Negro in 2020 which offended many of our team members.

Basically i was saying a house negro is a sheltered african and a hood negro is a ghetto/street african. It’s like Hinds and Burkey na.

But the terms apparently date back to slavery so i was cautioned with using the terms.

Just looking out for you and don’t want anyone to accuse you of being a racist.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2021, 7:23 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Rowlee is just a puppet in the hands of the 1%. Just another house Negro by Malcom X .

Zoom,

Careful with using those terms. I was making a comparison with the hood and house Negro in 2020 which offended many of our team members.

Basically i was saying a house negro is a sheltered african and a hood negro is a ghetto/street african. It’s like Hinds and Burkey na.

But the terms apparently date back to slavery so i was cautioned with using the terms.

I quoting Malcom X who pointed this out which is a fact .

All these Idiots that are cautioning you then you must inform them to stop wearing Malcom X paraphernalia.

These very same Idiots will wear a Malcom X T-shirt " By all means Necessary" but get offended by his House Negro comment ?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 10:58 am

MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

So it becomes racist when another race use the term? Is that how racism works?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2021, 11:00 am

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

These very same Idiots will wear a Malcom X T-shirt " By all means Necessary" but gets offended by his House Negro comment ?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 11:08 am

zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

These very same Idiots will wear a Malcom X T-shirt " By all means Necessary" but gets offended by his House Negro comment ?

Who determines it's okay for one race to use certain terms but not okay for another race to use those terms?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 8th, 2021, 11:22 am

See the video I linked about Critical Race Theory.This is indeed how it works.If you are afro, you can refer to other afros and sometimes others as n***a and other such terms.If you are not afro, or don't look/behave afro enough you will be labeled as racist.
If you identify as afro and you are not afro you will be labeled a crazy racist.
Welcome to 2021
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 8th, 2021, 12:13 pm

Wraith King wrote:So it becomes racist when another race use the term? Is that how racism works?

Apparently.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 8th, 2021, 12:16 pm

What legal action can i take if someone accuses me of being racist?

People need to stop using the race card as an excuse to get what they want.

It has become even more rampant with the destructive, loot and burn BLM terrorist groups where many people are accused of being racist and are threatened.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 12:24 pm

timelapse wrote:See the video I linked about Critical Race Theory.This is indeed how it works.If you are afro, you can refer to other afros and sometimes others as n***a and other such terms.If you are not afro, or don't look/behave afro enough you will be labeled as racist.
If you identify as afro and you are not afro you will be labeled a crazy racist.
Welcome to 2021
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 12:29 pm

MaxPower wrote:What legal action can i take if someone accuses me of being racist?

It has become even more rampant with the destructive, loot and burn BLM terrorist groups where many people are accused of being racist and are threatened.

You can pursue legal action for defamation of character and slander.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » June 8th, 2021, 12:35 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 8th, 2021, 12:36 pm

^ thanks, would keep that in mind.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2021, 12:47 pm

MaxPower wrote:What legal action can i take if someone accuses me of being racist?

Deframtion of character

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 8th, 2021, 2:08 pm

Cheers

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » June 8th, 2021, 2:30 pm

is this a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend or the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy. ? right now there should be no fighting between races, between pnm and unc, between the 1% and the 99%, between who could sell doubles and fry chicken and who cannot. the fight now should be between human and virus. we should be fighting the covid 19 and after we defeat covid 19 then return to fight each other as you see fit as big people.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 8th, 2021, 4:05 pm

daring dragoon wrote:the fight now should be between human and virus. we should be fighting the covid 19 and after we defeat covid 19 then return to fight each other as you see fit as big people.

X2

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 9th, 2021, 6:56 pm

MC Kamala again
FB_IMG_1623279153950.jpeg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 9th, 2021, 8:54 pm

This is what dem MC mods banned for this time.

They are protecting a paid red government blogger who is a sex addict on various websites
Screenshot_20210608-203839.jpeg

I get cuss the most on tuner and I don't complain the mods let all sorts ill remarks hit on me daily.

Do so ent like so.

Dwane you is a pu55y
Last edited by zoom rader on June 9th, 2021, 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » June 9th, 2021, 8:56 pm

zoom rader wrote:This is what dem MC mods banned for this time.

They are protecting a paid red government blogger who is a sex addict on various websites Screenshot_20210608-203839.jpeg

lollll

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » June 9th, 2021, 9:00 pm

I know banning you turn into a joke for them by now but come on nah man. Thas what they ban you for?

I wonder if he submits a report every time you refer to him as that? If it's just a mod deciding to do that on their own, well bai, we have some real caring mods up in here.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 9th, 2021, 9:11 pm

zoom rader wrote:This is what dem MC mods banned for this time.

They are protecting a paid red government blogger who is a sex addict on various websites Screenshot_20210608-203839.jpeg

I get cuss the most on tuner and I don't complain the mods let all sorts ill remarks hit on me daily.

Do so ent like so.

Dwane you is a pu55y

so ah man can make repeated references to children, specifically other members children on this site, but clowning on somebody with porn, that has its own domain or url or what ever it is, that is bannable?

flickin porn is legitimate industries in some countries, taxable. and so common place in trinidad that noooobody takes it on.

u have sites like only fans that practically into pay for play porn. instgram and tictok is like soft porn. but u get banned for dat?

is a lucky thing tuner is just for kicks, and not some serious site where freedom of speech rights might start to apply.

one setta lil boy mods. dem is the men some flex plate get a crack or a clutch line burst , always sum kinda panty man excuse.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”