Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby daring dragoon » October 3rd, 2022, 6:53 pm

when massy hear he say doh buy ham or the owners of erin farm or which 1% who package them thing hear that he go be the first who get feel it.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 3rd, 2022, 6:59 pm

fb ppl posting about half ah butter being sold ...

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » October 3rd, 2022, 7:03 pm

Rovin wrote:fb ppl posting about half ah butter being sold ...

309354217_522452353218465_6945933607244047788_n.jpg

idk why this is a problem. people like myself does use a lil bit of golden ray and the rest wasting and turning to soap in the fridge. half pack is the correct size
Last edited by paid_influencer on October 3rd, 2022, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2022, 7:04 pm

Rovin wrote:marvin gaye say ppl going to watch movies 2-3 times a wk yes , who TF does that & telling ppl bout how to eat , like he want ppl to eat baliser or grass & squeeze it to drink it too

shame-fa telling we she life story bout she mudda\fadda make 8 chirren & they tell d 8 allyuh go out & make even more chirren ...wtf dise d example she telling ppl b4 she say to do some family planning so d planet wud have less overpopulation so as to leave something for future generations

next jackass telling ppl how he go ride to court on a bicycle with he suit orn & how he does bun breadfruit with a coalpot

why every time poo nm come into power ppl hadda tighen dey belts & sacrifice so they cud teef out d treasury

imagine if unc or anybody else was in power & telling ppl this kinda sheit ...
PnM could do what they want , they could say what they want and the population taking it. Men on here saying if kamla did that and still have the belly to say UNC is a failure meanwhile PNM sheeting on them daily and they swallowing every bit of it. I realize the double standards in this country, kamla couldn't do certain things without causing an uproar meanwhile rowley and his honest band of thieves have free rein

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 3rd, 2022, 7:11 pm

^^^ i have seen fb posts about saying they rather eat rowdy sheit than to proper under d unc [those are d actual words] & others agreed too

hear d next jackass today al fairy , he say he know it rough for ppl to pay more

buh he collecting half ah mil a mth for rent ....

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » October 3rd, 2022, 7:21 pm

Rovin wrote:^^^ i have seen fb posts about saying they rather eat rowdy sheit than to proper under d unc [those are d actual words] & others agreed too

hear d next jackass today al fairy , he say he know it rough for ppl to pay more

Ent it was one of the 1% who coined the popular term used in T&T? "The have and the have nots"?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 3rd, 2022, 7:21 pm

just now yuh gonna see local cure ham coming back hanging up in grocery to boil in pitch oil tin and pitch oil lamp back in style for the weekly rolling blackouts. PNM making Trinidad great again. Better than Kamla though right?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 3rd, 2022, 8:41 pm

It can stay in the freezer
paid_influencer wrote:
Rovin wrote:fb ppl posting about half ah butter being sold ...

309354217_522452353218465_6945933607244047788_n.jpg

idk why this is a problem. people like myself does use a lil bit of golden ray and the rest wasting and turning to soap in the fridge. half pack is the correct size

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 3rd, 2022, 9:42 pm

Rovin wrote:^^^ i have seen fb posts about saying they rather eat rowdy sheit than to proper under d unc [those are d actual words] & others agreed too

Post that fb link PLEASE :lol:

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » October 3rd, 2022, 10:11 pm

hover11 wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
hover11 wrote:When she pulled out her money from Clico before the collapse and let everyone else suffer I'm sure she felt positive as well. She did nothing as an MP for my area , absolutely nothing. God alone knows what she will do as PM.

Based on the time you posted this I'm guessing that you are either about to enter your place of employment or you are already there?
Take your time bro I on vacation. It too early , you don't have a business to manage I tell you stop minding ppl BUSINESS. MIND THE BUSINESS THAT PAYS YOU. My business not paying you. Looking to mind something go and buy a cow.

For a big man you like too much baccanal,man don't act so, too fass and outta place . Know yuh timing with me.

You also claimed to be on vacation when your productivity was challenged back in August this year. Is it that you have multiple vacations each year?

https://trinituner.com/v4/forums//viewt ... tart=38940

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:is whole day everyday you go be on tuner talking so much sheit?

clearly you have nothing to do at your govt wok but begging for backpay like a lil sufferer .. a damn strain on state entities.
Actually I'm on vacation but thanks for your deep concern into my life however it is unwanted and highly unnecessary :S

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 3rd, 2022, 10:20 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Rovin wrote:^^^ i have seen a fb post about saying they rather eat rowdy sheit than to prosper under d unc [those are d actual words] & others agreed too

Post that fb link PLEASE :lol:

i shud have mentioned that it was a while back so it will be hard to find but trust me its something i saw on fb, it cud be a paid pnm supporter\false name but to put that out there = bwtf is dis ...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 3rd, 2022, 10:59 pm

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 3rd, 2022, 11:23 pm

Nah

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » October 4th, 2022, 4:12 am

Premium ?

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » October 4th, 2022, 4:53 am

matr1x wrote:What about shamfa outside man from bacolet?

She have a inside man ?

She have TWO man ?!

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » October 4th, 2022, 6:13 am

j.o.e wrote:

She have a inside man ?

She have TWO man ?!
Does not matter what she does or says when she insults the public. According to one poster she ah boss. Sits and collects all her benefits and enjoys the life her supporters has given her.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 4th, 2022, 6:29 am

Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

She have a inside man ?

She have TWO man ?!
Does not matter what she does or says when she insults the public. According to one poster she ah boss. Sits and collects all her benefits and enjoys the life her supporters has given her.
Pension and tax exemptions still secured. No reprimand nor consequence, thus will be allowed to say even more filth in the near future.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 4th, 2022, 6:40 am

Shamfa: Govt to order 9 aircraft for inter-island service

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/shamfa- ... e90c3e6902

How to mismanage an economy ....

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » October 4th, 2022, 7:37 am

hover11 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

She have a inside man ?

She have TWO man ?!
Pension and tax exemptions still secured. No reprimand nor consequence, thus will be allowed to say even more filth in the near future.

That should hurt more than her personal appearance but say what eh... weavy slam piggy kyek kyek kyek

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 4th, 2022, 8:12 am

Les Bain wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

She have a inside man ?

She have TWO man ?!

That should hurt more than her personal appearance but say what eh... weavy slam piggy kyek kyek kyek
Trinidadians generally believe that they are clever,hence the memes and the jokes.The fact is that most are cowards that hide behind humour in order to compensate for their lack of any kind of meaningful contribution.This is even present in parliament.What more would you expect from a country full of clowns?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 4th, 2022, 10:12 am

but i see u make rel jokes already here. We laughed together!

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 4th, 2022, 10:27 am

timelapse wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

She have a inside man ?

She have TWO man ?!

Trinidadians generally believe that they are clever,hence the memes and the jokes.The fact is that most are cowards that hide behind humour in order to compensate for their lack of any kind of meaningful contribution.This is even present in parliament.What more would you expect from a country full of clowns?
I have always said the only thing that stopping us from erupting and becoming a failed state such as Haiti is the high level of decadence in this country. Anything serious that occurs we always look to find and make a joke about it and play it off. However, eventually that decadence will overflow and it will reach a boiling point.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 4th, 2022, 10:32 am

then stop making excuses and do something about it

no solutions? mmmkay

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 4th, 2022, 12:09 pm

maj. tom wrote:but i see u make rel jokes already here. We laughed together!
There are things that should not be joked about.The state of our failed economy is one of them.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 4th, 2022, 12:10 pm

st7 wrote:then stop making excuses and do something about it

no solutions? mmmkay
I follow procedure and correspond with my Councilor and MP regularly.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » October 4th, 2022, 5:27 pm

bluefete wrote:Image

lol, well so long now i stop buy blue band, is only this cheep blue one, imperious or smth.
blue band is rel top g ting now boy :D

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 4th, 2022, 11:55 pm

worst MC PNM government i have ever seen with some of the most vile and racist government ministers in TT history.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 5th, 2022, 6:25 am

IMBERT DID NOT RECOMMEND RAMKISSOON BASED ON A CONCERN FROM AN INVESTIGATION. RAMKISSOON THOUGH, WAS NOT THE SUBJECT OF THE INVESTIGATION.

FINANCE Minister Colm Imbert committed an unlawful act when he decided to not recommend a former assistant commissioner of the Board of Inland Revenue (BIR) to the post of commission­er, the High Court has ruled.

During a virtual hearing yester­day, the court quashed Imbert’s decision and granted declarations sought by Rohonie Ramkissoon that Imbert had acted in bad faith.

While the presiding judge, Justice Margaret Mohammed, did not grant an order compelling the minister to reconsider Ramkissoon’s post, she held that the minister had unlawfully bypassed her for the post.

Ramkissoon has however since resigned from the BIR, therefore, the minister cannot again recommend her to the post of commission­er. It was for this reason that the court did not order the minister to do so.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 95612.html
FB_IMG_1664965512828.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 5th, 2022, 6:27 am

Clear indication that politicians are too involved when it comes to the operations of state entities. They make moves based on feelings and not facts, I hope Ramkissoon takes FULL legal action against the minister and by extension the ministry for allowing such

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » October 5th, 2022, 6:41 am

The PNM playbook so easy even Shameful Cudjoe pulls it off with ease:
1. Gently deflect
2. Blame Kamla.

It makes me wonder how the one who paid for IVF with the government credit card would spin it as Kamla fault

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... b6560.html

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”