Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 2:43 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Yo Hoover, when allyuh striking do it against the 1% eh...
T&tec done say get yuh candles and lanterns ready

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2022, 2:44 pm

i comin up and helping allyuh strike friday

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 24th, 2022, 2:53 pm

It's amazing how people look at politicians salaries and rant and rave. What's stopping you from entering politics then? It's very lucrative apparently. What they don't realize is politics is a nasty business and not everyone can handle the stress that comes with being in the public eye. Where half the population already hates your efforts due to your race and having to toe the line even if it goes against your moral values. Not to mention the job security is at 5 years in many instances. It's no wonder they pay themselves what they want. But if we look at 150 mps, ministers and senators versus how many thousands in the public service, it's small change. When it comes to corruption though, well that's where they make up the difference.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 24th, 2022, 2:58 pm

hover11 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Yo Hoover, when allyuh striking do it against the 1% eh...
T&tec done say get yuh candles and lanterns ready

aye aye aye... tell Westmoorings, Goodwood Park, Valsayn and Bel Air about candles and lanterns.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 3:16 pm

wing wrote:It's amazing how people look at politicians salaries and rant and rave. What's stopping you from entering politics then? It's very lucrative apparently. What they don't realize is politics is a nasty business and not everyone can handle the stress that comes with being in the public eye. Where half the population already hates your efforts due to your race and having to toe the line even if it goes against your moral values. Not to mention the job security is at 5 years in many instances. It's no wonder they pay themselves what they want. But if we look at 150 mps, ministers and senators versus how many thousands in the public service, it's small change. When it comes to corruption though, well that's where they make up the difference.
How can anyone justify 2% increase in anyone's salary when cost of living is up way beyond that.how can Rowley justify parliamentarians pension of $100,000 a month but don't want to pay ordinary citizens $5,000 pension.how come everyone have to work for less and politicians didn't get a paycut.this government is by far the worst this country has ever seen.when they done with we ,country and everything in it done too.

At the end of the day politicians are PUBLIC SERVANTS so whats make them so special. Don't your taxes pay them?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 24th, 2022, 4:54 pm

PNM treats the PSA better than any other?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 24th, 2022, 4:57 pm

hover11 wrote:In before the ppl with no economics qualifications disagree and say them is UNC

Indira Sagewan Ali doesn't make the point you think she is making

i_code_and_stuff
Street 2NR

Postby i_code_and_stuff » May 24th, 2022, 5:01 pm

wing wrote:It's amazing how people look at politicians salaries and rant and rave. What's stopping you from entering politics then? It's very lucrative apparently. What they don't realize is politics is a nasty business and not everyone can handle the stress that comes with being in the public eye. Where half the population already hates your efforts due to your race and having to toe the line even if it goes against your moral values. Not to mention the job security is at 5 years in many instances. It's no wonder they pay themselves what they want. But if we look at 150 mps, ministers and senators versus how many thousands in the public service, it's small change. When it comes to corruption though, well that's where they make up the difference.

ape11 couldn't mentally handle someone putting up a profile picture mocking his, i wonder how someone like him/it would fare being put under public scrutiny :lol:

ignorant people like to throw empty words until they are put in a precarious position under which they'd end up doing the same things that they currently criticize, or crumble under the weight of having to make difficult decisions while having a target on their back. this is why despite how terrible both the pnm and unc are, the idea of the alternatives are just as, or even more frightening

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 5:04 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
hover11 wrote:In before the ppl with no economics qualifications disagree and say them is UNC

She said because of this, the Government now finds itself “caught between a rock and a hard place” where the wage demand is a legitimately owed one, which is necessary given the cost of living but the ability to afford it in a sustained manner is not there

Why the government allowed nearly nine years to pass with no increase in salary? Here I thought slavery was abolished. Who fault is that the government employed so many persons. It have 3000 extra persons in WASA that they not even on the structure, cut them and pay the public servants. This is ppl money and the government making their bed I hope they ready to lie in it.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 5:08 pm

i_code_and_stuff wrote:

ape11 couldn't mentally handle someone putting up a profile picture mocking his, i wonder how someone like him/it would fare being put under public scrutiny

ignorant people like to throw empty words until they are put in a precarious position under which they'd end up doing the same things that they currently criticize, or crumble under the weight of having to make difficult decisions while having a target on their back. this is why despite how terrible both the pnm and unc are, the idea of the alternatives are just as, or even more frightening
So your donkey logic is vote for the same thing and expect different results but at least you can sleep at night with the perceived consolation that it better than what the other options are . That asinine logic really sets in and tells me how the mentality of dumbass trinis are. I swear we really need sum kinda exam for ppl to vote inno just attaining the age 18 isnt enough.Well wa go do bai, who we go vote for bai....somebody hadda run the country , nobody know them wa I giving them my vote for? RUBBISH. That doesn't sound ignorant at all :S

i_code_and_stuff
Street 2NR

Postby i_code_and_stuff » May 24th, 2022, 5:14 pm

ape11, the most prominent antivaxxer on tuner, trying to talk about logic :lol:

try not to have a meltdown buddy, your smooth brain can only take so much, we wouldn't want something to happen to you

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 5:19 pm

i_code_and_stuff wrote:ape11, the most prominent antivaxxer on tuner, trying to talk about logic

try not to have a meltdown buddy, your smooth brain can only take so much, we wouldn't want something to happen to you
I realize your level of comprehension is the size of a peanut because I identified holes in your logic and yet u seek to deflect....anyway carry on misguided as you were , some ppl can't be helped and beyond redemption like yourself. We talking about politics and you gone on anti vax talk . Do you have ADHD bro ,are you on the spectrum or yuh just plain dotish I hadda ask, are these too many words for you and hurting your brain? It's ok stay ignorant vote for your PNM and UNC expecting change that will never come

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2022, 5:28 pm

hover11 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

She said because of this, the Government now finds itself “caught between a rock and a hard place” where the wage demand is a legitimately owed one, which is necessary given the cost of living but the ability to afford it in a sustained manner is not there

Why the government allowed nearly nine years to pass with no increase in salary? Here I thought slavery was abolished. Who fault is that the government employed so many persons. It have 3000 extra persons in WASA that they not even on the structure, cut them and pay the public servants. This is ppl money and the government making their bed I hope they ready to lie in it.

Is Kamla fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 5:34 pm

bluefete wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Is Kamla fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cabinet report: WASA overstaffed by 3,000 employees

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/03/07/cabine ... employees/

How this happened, as far as I know everybody in an organization fills a position and on the organization chart or structure. How the hell you have 3000 ghosts that nobody doing anything about..... the ppl that like to say their tax dollars wasting, you funding overstaffed WASA and still not getting regular water supply. Why allya not complaining?

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » May 24th, 2022, 5:41 pm

The Heritage and Stabilization Fund (HSF) is set to receive a contribution for the first time since 2013, as announced during the mid-year review. During periods where estimated energy revenue exceeds budgeted energy revenue, in accordance with the HSF Act 2007 section 14(1), a minimum of 60% of the total excess petroleum revenues, must be deposited to the Fund. The deposit is expected within the first month after the quarter in which the excess is calculated, per section 13(2) of the act.

As at December 2021, the Net Asset Value (NAV) of the fund stood at US$5.62B, comprising an estimated US$4.17B in investment returns and US$1.46B in net contributions. The HSF reported its highest annual return to date of 11.75% for FY 2021, exceeding its Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) benchmark by 3.0%. This was attributable to its exposure to the global equity markets subsequent to the Board’s tactical decision not to rebalance the fund and deviate from the asset allocation limit of +/- 5%. Net contributions, however, have fallen to its lowest level since initiation, with US$1.87B withdrawn during 2020 to 2021.
J2-3-768x377.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 24th, 2022, 8:09 pm

What an utter crock of sheit!

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 24th, 2022, 8:25 pm

How come all this big men and women working for "slavery" wages for 9 years.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2022, 11:09 pm

Big man ting.
IMG_20220524_230732.jpg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2022, 11:12 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:How come all this big men and women working for "slavery" wages for 9 years.
Prolly realizing 500 roll up in a jersey every 5 years, eh cutting it With a back to back pnm.

I was saying they hadda get a back to back pnm, so they goh can't have no kamala to fall back on.

#takebull

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 24th, 2022, 11:22 pm

realistically pnm will win again

Gary and PEA done fall out and throwing words and picong for each other publicly
kamla is a waste

do the balisier, left foot, right foot
do d balisier

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 24th, 2022, 11:28 pm

Dear Foster Cummings, Examine the horns of your own.

As we have seen over and over, whenever the Prime Minister and Government is in hot water, not surprisingly, a Ria Taitt publication appears on the headlines, geared towards getting them out of quicksand via taking quotes from Government officials, without any form of journalistic balance to even appear interested in the ‘other side’.

Minister Cummings has now suddenly become an investigative officer by trying to allude and accuse others of the leak of documents pertaining to investigations.

Minister Cummings should instead take a closer look of those who sit next to him in Cabinet, as it is his fellow Cabinet colleagues who sit in the National Security Council that are notorious for leaks, and not me. The leak of the Stanley John Report, the Barrington Report and the Ministry of Finance Audit on the TTPS- All perpetrated not by me, but by those who had access to said reports, and who happen to reside within the cabinet.

To note also it is the same Ria Taitt who conveniently and solely obtains these leaks for publication. To also note is that I submitted the now very public special branch report to the very same Cabinet Ministers who were in possession of several other leaked documents.

Everything leaked about me to the media and the Express in particular, was done by members of the Cabinet [ because the reports were solely in their possession] of which you Foster Cummings are a member, so I therefore suggest that you look around at your own, and determine who in your group may want to see you damaged.

The political organization to which I belong is not the organization preparing for an internal election and I am not the one rumored to be willing to challenge the political leader of your party.

In short, I have no motive to leak anything about you or anyone else in your party as I am focused on repairing the damage done to this country by your government. I am about unifying, whilst you and your colleagues are about division.

What is said about you therefore matters not to me, in fact, I see your situation as just the beginning of many more revelations which will involve several more of your colleagues.

But hearing your recent comments, Foster, you keep blaming, and accusing the opponents of the Government of lies in these matters that are clouded over your head, so it makes one wonder if you believe that Special Branch is an arm of the opposition.

I do understand that some like to gossip based on rumour, as I constantly heard of a senior Government official being the mastermind in the DSS operation that I spearheaded and seized over 22 million in cash. Amazingly, senior officers returned the cash without my approval, with strong rumors of a senior Government official foisting his authority upon them to have those funds extracted from the station.

However, unlike your political leader, I deal with facts, and not hearsay and bacchanal. So Mr Cummings rather than direct your suspicion and anger at me. I strongly recommend you look within. Trust me when I tell you Gary Griffith is the least of your problems.

To reemphasize, and what Ria Taitt will never publish, is that in April 2021, the Prime Minister ordered [ as he loves to give orders], his Attorney General to amend the law to ensure that I act as Police Commissioner.

The fake news Barrington Report and the incident when a senior Government official wanted me to arrest law abiding citizens illegally in their homes occurred several months before that, so the continuous excuse about this being the reason for Keith Rowley wanting a COP removed is a fabrication.

It means that something I did between April and August 2021, is what caused Rowley to trip and turn against me. The only two matters that come to mind in that short period are -

Me leading an investigation through the White-Collar Crime Unit that I established, which involved a senior Government official, and acquiring Production orders and Senior Counsel after we were being thwarted by some from doing our duty.

Me making the public statement that the Police Investigation into the matter with AV Drilling was still active and I continued to request measly funds to acquire an engineer to verify what we discovered in the report submitted to me, again by the same White Collar Crime Unit.

Needless to say, these two investigations have become back burning issues since I left office.

The first sign of dictatorship is when a Government tries to control and direct the Police Service.

Gary Griffith,

Previous COP who decided to lead an independent Police Service by ensuring that no one was above the law.

Sounds like GG is saying foster is the man who backing DSS

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2022, 11:32 pm

gg get a sub in to pull attention away from PEP.

if gg did know so much, he shoulda do sumting when he had the power to do sumting, but they bring in bajan police to investigate.

if phillip did bonx he head and rope in gg to rally with him, i tell all ah dem i staying home election day.
how he heng he swing, i wants no part of that.

FIRE TRUCK GG.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 25th, 2022, 6:13 am

Great idea for a new party.
terrand-and-phillips-picture.jpg
terrand-and-phillips-picture.jpg (22.58 KiB) Viewed 1050 times

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 25th, 2022, 6:19 am

If ppl vote for Rowley after everything he did then the ppl deserve what comes 2025 and beyond that's all I have to say. Just know when you vote for Rowley you vote for IMSPBUT so play stupid and prepare thy angus

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 25th, 2022, 7:00 am

hover11 wrote:If ppl vote for Rowley after everything he did then the ppl deserve what comes 2025 and beyond that's all I have to say. Just know when you vote for Rowley you vote for IMSPBUT so play stupid and prepare thy angus

Jason,

I cannot let my current MP of Point Fortin down.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 25th, 2022, 7:03 am

MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:If ppl vote for Rowley after everything he did then the ppl deserve what comes 2025 and beyond that's all I have to say. Just know when you vote for Rowley you vote for IMSPBUT so play stupid and prepare thy angus

Jason,

I cannot let my current MP of Point Fortin down.
Max,

Point fortin can see change without the PNM, remember Tobago only has one red seat atm. Hopefully trinis let good sense prevail and change this mindset.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 25th, 2022, 7:04 am

Expect heavy disruptions of public services

All Public Officers
Get Ready
Friday 27th May, 2022
Memorial Park, P.O.S from 9:00 a.m.
#SOLIDARITY FOREVER
#NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER
#WE REJECT 2%

FB_IMG_1653476515803.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 25th, 2022, 7:17 am

Rowley: Hefty salary increases will plunge country into debt

"Do you see that money in the Treasury at this time? Do you see the Minister of Finance being able to find that money so that you with jobs can get paid? Well, it might happen,” he told the crowd.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/rowley- ... 3ed321ffaf

Ironic, that he asked if we see the money in the treasury at this time because as far as I remember NO government has showed or declared how much money was in the treasury but they always bawling it ain have , so I just supposed to take your word because politicians are always honest :S. This is animal farm in live action, it good for them but not good for the rest but we allow it.So Government Ministers hefty salaries and perks, not draining the country?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 25th, 2022, 8:12 am

Friday may 27th. Month end, of course payroll already processed to ensure public servants are paid in full and in time. How hard is it to walk off the job right now? Or will persons be too unwell to attend work? A real disruption and statement can be made if surprise action was taken before the weekend when everyone is expecting and are prepared. But then the payroll staff will have to stay away too. And we can't have that.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 25th, 2022, 10:32 am

Nidco’s decision to cancel OAS highway contract to cost T&T near $1 billion

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/nidcos-decision- ... 1-billion/

How allya taxpayers so quiet the government just throw away 1B dollars and not a dog bark...hmmm

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”