Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 23rd, 2022, 5:31 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:The same workers they were clapping for during the height of the pandemic.. now they're insulting us with 2%? Typical Red government behaviour
The real heroes are the medical professionals and the Frontline workers in retail , transport and manufacturing. The rest of you were home being paid fully, on time every single month.
So old ppl dont hadda get their pensions wing , I tryna understand your logic, women didn't deliver babies during the pandemic, ppl didn't fall sick for the pandemic.....hmmm ok I guess I really was home scratching....Lol ok

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 23rd, 2022, 5:38 pm

Hovie I think you could be the catalyst for change.

Start the strike and your people will follow you

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 23rd, 2022, 5:47 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:The average home in T&T costs approximately 1.2 million to 1.5 million dollars.

At TTMF, a 20 year mortgage on the salary of a Clerk 1 qualifies you for a little over $400,000. One of the entry level positions in the service

The PAYE tax bracket starts at $84,000 or $7,000 a month. Public servants salaries are so low that it doesn't qualify them to pay PAYE.

A vehicle traveling from Princes Town to Port of Spain daily needs to refill gas 2 times a week, at $250 per refill. That's $2000 per month in gas...a third of a public servant's monthly salary

Meanwhile wing could come on here and say I pauperizing the public servants , you in the service you know what ppl going through then shut yuh cont
How many clerk 1s are there in the public service? Are they all clerk 1s? A clerk 1 will be able to qualify for TTMF 2% mortgage program with 100% financing up to 1million up to age 70. Unfortunately, a clerk 1 probably won't be able to afford a million dollar mortgage and a vehicle. But will they remain a clerk 1 all their careers? Or like 99% of all public service jobs, they will be progressed and have the chance to be promoted as vacancies arrive? As someone who has worked in both private and public sector, I actually know what I am talking about. Like I said, talk to the shop steward and read the collective agreement to get your facts straight.
Again you talk in your ass due to not knowing the beauracy and not knowing it not easy to simply be promoted in the service , you may act and wait years for your acting or increments. Some just have the position but not getting paid for it. You seem to think you know alot and speak about collective agreements yet you forgot a clause in the agreements which state that workers are supposed to be permanent after a certain time frame that isn't factored and most wait years temporary. Anyway we wouldn't get into that since you THINK you know it all , maybe you should be a labour consultant.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 23rd, 2022, 5:48 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:The same workers they were clapping for during the height of the pandemic.. now they're insulting us with 2%? Typical Red government behaviour
The real heroes are the medical professionals and the Frontline workers in retail , transport and manufacturing. The rest of you were home being paid fully, on time every single month.
So old ppl dont hadda get their pensions wing , I tryna understand your logic, women didn't deliver babies during the pandemic, ppl didn't fall sick for the pandemic.....hmmm ok I guess I really was home scratching....Lol ok
I stand by my statement. The vast majority of public servants were at home being paid fully on time every single month. Anyway I should take my own advice and end my exchange with you because it will be going in circles and will achieve nothing for public servants. My parting gift to you is to advise you to get educated on the facts and make up your own mind, and not be a blind sheep to further the PG agenda. Also, the alpha male is banned so you don't need to parrot his exact words and phrases. It's ok to have a different opinion. Lastly, Kamla is not in power or important at this stage. I wish you well.

i_code_and_stuff
Street 2NR

Postby i_code_and_stuff » May 23rd, 2022, 6:20 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
I stand by my statement. The vast majority of public servants were at home being paid fully on time every single month. Anyway I should take my own advice and end my exchange with you because it will be going in circles and will achieve nothing for public servants. My parting gift to you is to advise you to get educated on the facts and make up your own mind, and not be a blind sheep to further the PG agenda. Also, the alpha male is banned so you don't need to parrot his exact words and phrases. It's ok to have a different opinion. Lastly, Kamla is not in power or important at this stage. I wish you well.

monkey see, monkey do.

literally.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 23rd, 2022, 6:39 pm

Market vendor
IMG_20220523_183824.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 23rd, 2022, 7:20 pm

i_code_and_stuff wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:

monkey see, monkey do.

literally.
Children must be seen not heard bat in yuh crease and crawl back in your hole now.....run along

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby The_Honourable » May 23rd, 2022, 8:00 pm

Like men in here miss the alpha male :lol:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 23rd, 2022, 8:32 pm

So Bill Gates geeing away money to T&T.

But WHY?

https://www.devex.com/news/big-concerns ... onor-97377

'Big concerns' over Gates foundation's potential to become largest WHO donor
By Catherine Cheney // 05 June 2020

SAN FRANCISCO — If the United States government withdraws from the World Health Organization, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is poised to become the agency’s top donor. The potential of this change is raising questions about what such influence from a single private foundation could mean.

When WHO was formed as an intergovernmental organization, it “would have been unimaginable” that a private foundation could have such influence, he continued.

“It would enable a single rich philanthropist to set the global health agenda,” Gostin said, referring to Bill Gates, co-chair of the foundation.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 23rd, 2022, 8:33 pm

Well we all know where that money going and not where was intended.

shaneelal
Riding on 16's

Postby shaneelal » May 23rd, 2022, 8:46 pm

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 23rd, 2022, 8:50 pm

^ now come across it on facebook. well yes :lol: :lol: :shock:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 23rd, 2022, 8:59 pm

Well, that ended badly. ROFL.

I wonder how dey feeling?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 23rd, 2022, 9:10 pm

Nigerian prince strikes again?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 23rd, 2022, 9:35 pm

If it was a loan why FIU flag it?
FB_IMG_1653356069513.jpg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 23rd, 2022, 10:15 pm

sMASH wrote:Market vendor
IMG_20220523_183824.jpg

People NOW asking if T&T is a failed state?

I guess they were probably in a coma all these years.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 23rd, 2022, 10:47 pm

Now let's see how many will stay away from work.

Unions plan to shut down country on Friday over wage offer

The National Union of Government and Federated Workers (NUGFW) has called on public-sector workers to stay away from work and come out in a mass protest on Friday in Port of Spain.

This move is part of NUGFW’s plan to shut the country down as a sign that it rejects the two per cent wage increase offer by the Chief Personnel Officer (CPO) for the negotiating period 2014-2021.

Last Thursday CPO Dr Daryl Dindial's counterproposal saw no increase for 2014-2017, one per cent for 2018, no increase for 2019-2020 and one per cent for 2021.

On Friday unions vowed to teach the government a lesson for what they described as total disrespect for the working class.

After meeting on Friday afternoon to plan the next move, NUGFW announced via Facebook on Monday that it would flood the streets with up to 20,000 public servants on May 27 from 9 am.

The union called on all daily-rated and monthly-paid workers, health and corporation workers, workers at the Water and Sewerage Authority, Public Transport Service Corporation workers, MTS and all others disappointed by the CPO’s offer to gather at Memorial Park.

“We need numbers, we need each of you in the most epic march to organise our strength and end wage slavery. United we stand in the fight for our freedom,” the union said.

The march will move west around the Queen's Park Savannah, turning left onto St Clair Avenue and left onto Alexandra Street. From there protesters will turn left onto Tragarete Road, turning right by Green Corner onto St Vincent Street to Independence Square at the Cipriani statue.

The group will then move to the Brian Lara Promenade, and gather opposite the Financial Complex for a public rally.

Source: https://newsday.co.tt/2022/05/23/unions ... age-offer/

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 24th, 2022, 12:26 am

^pnm media will come and say attendance was 100%

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 24th, 2022, 12:30 am

hover11 wrote:If it was a loan why FIU flag it?FB_IMG_1653356069513.jpg

Right now is best we get a list of the branches of law enforcement that NOT investigating Cummings. But anyway, it's Stuart Young bussing all them files on the man. He probably innocent but Stuart have his woman in the media to run stories.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 24th, 2022, 12:32 am

Hover, as much as I would like to support, a lot of those public servants going to use whatever extra money they get to go fete, buy rum and take trips to Miami. Then complain that when the govt not mining they children. So it's a double edged sword.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 24th, 2022, 1:29 am

I thought public sectors workers always stay away from work regardless?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 7:00 am

Economists disagree with two per cent offer to public servants
by

8 hours ago
Mon May 23 2022

Economist Dr Vaalmikki Arjoon

KRISTIAN DE SILVA

ADVERTISEMENT