what a "protest" looks like

:drinking:

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: UNREST IN PORT OF SPAIN

Postby gastly369 » July 4th, 2022, 11:55 pm

https://www.veed.io/view/6fa3df2b-4611-4b97-88f4-0461701c8977

Hear yall go more upcoming "teenagers" in training

Protest my ass.. Robbing and destroying people property.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 5th, 2022, 12:57 am

A more aggressive approach is needed.

These terrorists need to be fired upon.

Lead, rubber, teargas and deadly combat to put these barbarians down to avoid harming innocent people and property.

But i guess that would be racist.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » July 5th, 2022, 1:40 am

MaxPower wrote:A more aggressive approach is needed.

Lead, rubber, teargas and deadly combat to put these barbarians down to avoid harming innocent people and property.

If they do that how PNM going and win elections... MAX you going senile?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 5th, 2022, 2:00 am

Gladiator wrote:
MaxPower wrote:A more aggressive approach is needed.

If they do that how PNM going and win elections... MAX you going senile?

Gladdiss,

It’s only a handful of people that need to be dealt with.

Forget the politics for now.

Eradicate the pests.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 5th, 2022, 3:45 am

2 major defects to your plan Max

That "handful of people", are the family, friends and associates of the masses who live in that area.

3-4 at a time get "dealt with", when very few witnesses around, and is this level of chaos that ensues.
Imagine what would happen when a few dozen people injured and some even killed, in broad daylight with cameras recording. That would cement what these people are saying jn the minds of the population at large, and probably motivate the entire population to engage in national civil unrest and disobedience directly aimed at the police.

A protest is the demonstration of one's disapproval. If you find that is ok to kill a man because he tells/shows you his displeasure with certain actions and events, even if his protest actions are intentionally designed to inconvenience the wider population, that shows that you clearly prefer a dictatorial style of governance and policing. Nothing wrong if that's what you like, but there's no place for that here.
It have plenty of that in venezuela, so if you really think that is the way to deal with people, a short boat ride westward is all you need to take to enjoy seeing what you recommend.

daring dragoon
12 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » July 5th, 2022, 4:33 am

maj. tom wrote:TV6 news had this acting CoP McDonald Jacob talking and I say like this man get ah hard lash on he head or something, he talking slow slow, pronouncing every word carefully like that is the fastest rate that speech forming inside his brain. Sounds like the best choice for CoP really, a fully slow yes man.

Thats the 3cxc in him. Most of them have 3 cxc am feel they bright.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 5th, 2022, 4:33 am

so how come tear gas used for non violent protest march in savannah in january this year?

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/01/19/tear-g ... -savannah/

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 5th, 2022, 5:53 am

20220705_055219.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 5th, 2022, 6:02 am

Cuz monkey know what tree to climb....police have respect for beethamites. Beetham ppl hold alot of power, living in a safe seat and allowed to disrupt the country time and time again with no repercussions. Next they coulr hold a coup.

Henceforth, I don't want to hear shite about you hadda ask the COP to get permission to protest cuz clear a precedent has been set

pugboy wrote:so how come tear gas used for non violent protest march in savannah in january this year?

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/01/19/tear-g ... -savannah/
Last edited by hover11 on July 5th, 2022, 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 5th, 2022, 6:05 am

Well said Master Keith
FB_IMG_1657015412523.jpg

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 5th, 2022, 7:33 am

finish building the Wall/Berm, and stop their access to the highway, they are not legally allowed to have any pedestrian or vehicular access to the highway directly.

Build it and whoever gets in the way, use them as foundation. :roll:

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 5th, 2022, 8:30 am

Ben_spanna wrote:finish building the Wall/Berm, and stop their access to the highway, they are not legally allowed to have any pedestrian or vehicular access to the highway directly.

Why not?
Lifestyle Motors, A1 Auto Supplies in Pasea, any number of businesses on the UBH/SHH.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 5th, 2022, 8:40 am

Then they will lose two safe seats...pos east and laventille west....can't take that risk. They already lost Tobago that would be the last nail in the coffin
Ben_spanna wrote:finish building the Wall/Berm, and stop their access to the highway, they are not legally allowed to have any pedestrian or vehicular access to the highway directly.

Last edited by hover11 on July 5th, 2022, 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 5th, 2022, 8:43 am

Where is that beetham , nelson st and sealots energy for the high food prices,dog sheit justice system,better health care,gas price, etc. Why is only for police killings?

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » July 5th, 2022, 8:46 am

hover11 wrote:Where is that beetham , nelson st and sealots energy for the high food prices,dog sheit justice system,better health care,gas price, etc. Why is only for police killings?

maybe high food price, justice system, energy price and so on don't affect them?

JOSTISS.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 5th, 2022, 8:47 am

hover11 wrote:Where is that beetham , nelson st and sealots energy for the high food prices,dog sheit justice system,better health care,gas price, etc. Why is only for police killings?

They protesting what cares to them.
You can protest what you care for.

The Trini energy for expecting other ppl to put in the sweat for something that affects themselves is astounding.

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » July 5th, 2022, 8:48 am

They will tell you 'you cyar tell me wha to protest for.'

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » July 5th, 2022, 8:59 am

This protest might have started off being about the dudes who got killed but just like BLM started off being about Floyd and graduated to getting a free tv from Walmart this ended up being about hooliganism, terrorism, robbery and thuggery

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 5th, 2022, 9:07 am

first it wasnt just 1 but 3 youths that get kill. - then 1 of the protesters said they had a wake on sunday night for them and police barge in and just kick down candle just so- so like that was the breaking point.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » July 5th, 2022, 9:13 am

redmanjp wrote:first it wasnt just 1 but 3 youths that get kill. - then 1 of the protesters said they had a wake on sunday night for them and police barge in and just kick down candle just so- so like that was the breaking point.

hard to believe protestors or the TTPS sadly

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » July 5th, 2022, 9:19 am

Dizzy28 wrote:

They protesting what cares to them.
You can protest what you care for.

The Trini energy for expecting other ppl to put in the sweat for something that affects themselves is astounding.

Quoted because some people need to hear this again

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 5th, 2022, 9:21 am

Arcmanov wrote:
They will tell you 'you cyar tell me wha to protest for.'

Some forumites already championing that cause for the beethamites.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » July 5th, 2022, 9:31 am

Whatever was their real reason for riots, in addition to the ttps they now have the whole country against them as well. Congratulations beetham residents

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 5th, 2022, 9:31 am

Dizzy28 wrote:All you tuners privileged
20220704_194841.jpg

Wanna call out racism and privilege?Ok, I'll indulge .
How about the 'privileged racists' actually care about doing their jobs productively to earn an honest income for themselves and their families that they take care of?
They don't protest when their good boys out robbing, raping and killing people children without remorse.
TTPS is a setta imps for real though, and I have to call out the blatant discrimination by them.They could teargas other people protests and hiding like a set of macomere man when Beetham come out?I wish they would deal with it in the same fervour of charging motorists for tint.Bunch of cowards.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

UNREST IN PORT OF SPAIN

Postby MaxPower » July 5th, 2022, 9:33 am

88sins wrote:That "handful of people", are the family, friends and associates of the masses who live in that area.

Also criminals that contribute to the crime rate. The same “handful of people” that rob, rape and murder you if you get stranded in “that area”.

88sins wrote: 3-4 at a time get "dealt with", when very few witnesses around, and is this level of chaos that ensues.

And? These are pests causing havoc in this country. Were these “innocent” people that were dealt with reading a book? Sleeping? Staying out of trouble and bad company? Walking peacefully from church? The police just had NO reason whatsoever to put them down?

88sins wrote:Imagine what would happen when a few dozen people injured and some even killed, in broad daylight with cameras recording.That would cement what these people are saying jn the minds of the population at large, and probably motivate the entire population to engage in national civil unrest and disobedience directly aimed at the police.

A few dozen less criminals in society.

88sins wrote:A protest is the demonstration of one's disapproval. If you find that is ok to kill a man because he tells/shows you his displeasure with certain actions and events, even if his protest actions are intentionally designed to inconvenience the wider population, that shows that you clearly prefer a dictatorial style of governance and policing.

88, i understand what a protest is but if his actions are INtentionally designed to inconvenience/harm ME and MY family and damage MY property that I work hard for, then padna you going down the wrong road.

If you agree that his actions are right, then you have to agree that if i am not pleased with his actions, then i can do they very exact same by protesting and in turn, inconvenience him..not so? Launch a boulder at him, killing him and i am right because i am demonstrating my disapproval? Burn down his house and car and make him FIND the money out of his criminal arse to pay for it? Am i RIGHT to do this?

88, understand the difference between and protest and a riot. Any idea how many innocent people’s lives were at risk? You siding now with the “Beethamites” because no civilians were killed.

These terrorists need to be put down and ensure the safety of the population.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 5th, 2022, 9:39 am

timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:All you tuners privileged 20220704_194841.jpg

How about the 'privileged racists' actually care about doing their jobs productively to earn an honest income for themselves and their families that they take care of?
They don't protest when their good boys out robbing, raping and killing people children without remorse.
TTPS is a setta imps for real though, and I have to call out the blatant discrimination by them. They could teargas other people protests and hiding like a set of macomere man when Beetham come out? I wish they would deal with it in the same fervour of charging motorists for tint.Bunch of cowards.

You mad or what. That is the Min. of Nat. Sec. CONSTITUENCY bai!!!!!!!

Which poooleeecee going and upset de applecart? Who wants to be transferred to work in de bush for doing their jobs?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 5th, 2022, 9:45 am

bluefete wrote:
timelapse wrote:

TTPS is a setta imps for real though, and I have to call out the blatant discrimination by them. They could teargas other people protests and hiding like a set of macomere man when Beetham come out? I wish they would deal with it in the same fervour of charging motorists for tint.Bunch of cowards.

Which poooleeecee going and upset de applecart? Who wants to be transferred to work in de bush for doing their jobs?
This is why crime will always be politicized

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 5th, 2022, 9:53 am

you cant blame ttps for that, they would have had instructions from long time to always go easy on heinz people

just like how they get instructions to tear gas people standing up in the savannah

timelapse wrote:They don't protest when their good boys out robbing, raping and killing people children without remorse.
TTPS is a setta imps for real though, and I have to call out the blatant discrimination by them.They could teargas other people protests and hiding like a set of macomere man when Beetham come out?I wish they would deal with it in the same fervour of charging motorists for tint.Bunch of cowards.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 5th, 2022, 9:59 am

hover11 wrote:
bluefete wrote:
timelapse wrote:

This is why crime will always be politicized

You are so right.

Unfortunately, the radio was on I95.5 this morning (about 8:35 a.m.) and Darian Marcelle was filling in for Dale and Tony. He was talking about the protests and jusso jusso he pivoted into - "well, I saw a known UNC ...." bullchit.

It was all downhill thereafter. It was Tantie Kams fault!!

These people just sickening for real.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”