UNREST IN PORT OF SPAIN

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: UNREST IN PORT OF SPAIN

Postby elec2020 » July 9th, 2020, 1:37 pm

sMASH wrote:
pugboy wrote:how this vid come out so late?
to give motor mouth chance to jump out he self and sing the world of praises on 'his officers'.

Motormouth's stance on the whole issue has been hypocritical... before all this pop off he stated that officers should be held to a higher standard... and that officers with cases over their heads should resign (so much so that he himself sent letters to suspended officers telling them that they were going to be let go by the ttps)... now these videos showed... excessive use of force... individuals surremdering themselves (both hands in the air)... and a complete disregard for people'slives (treating dead bodies like rag dolls)... but motor mouth defending these guys... saying bout he awaiting all evidence... what more evidence u need... live video does not lie

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 9th, 2020, 3:14 pm

Now we had a pack of them protesting that Bar Owners lives matter

I wish people here would stop using that "_____ lives matter" statement- stop following the ameerikan idiots and their stupid ignorant behaviors...........

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 9th, 2020, 5:30 pm

elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
to give motor mouth chance to jump out he self and sing the world of praises on 'his officers'.

Motormouth's stance on the whole issue has been hypocritical... before all this pop off he stated that officers should be held to a higher standard... and that officers with cases over their heads should resign (so much so that he himself sent letters to suspended officers telling them that they were going to be let go by the ttps)... now these videos showed... excessive use of force... individuals surremdering themselves (both hands in the air)... and a complete disregard for people'slives (treating dead bodies like rag dolls)... but motor mouth defending these guys... saying bout he awaiting all evidence... what more evidence u need... live video does not lie

Geeyore did exactly the same thing he accused his usual targets like the LATT, media, PCA of doing, which is passing judgement, or at least muddying the waters before a proper investigation has commenced. As I constantly say. it is very unfortunate to have a thin skinned, belligerent clown as CoP.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » July 9th, 2020, 6:15 pm

If we don't follow the Americans then who will we follow??? The British???

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » July 9th, 2020, 6:31 pm

De Dragon wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Geeyore did exactly the same thing he accused his usual targets like the LATT, media, PCA of doing, which is passing judgement, or at least muddying the waters before a proper investigation has commenced. As I constantly say. it is very unfortunate to have a thin skinned, belligerent clown as CoP.

Motormouth is a hypocrite and a waste of time... i sure he see how them men rough up those dead bodies... like honestly how can u defend the treatment of the dead like that... and u still wanna defend them... i lost all respect for this man... cant wait for the government to replace him... if a party come up now and say if they win they replacing the COP... dont care who it is they getting my vote now for now

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 9th, 2020, 6:38 pm

I bet when they reached the hospital they carefully unloaded them there though

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » July 9th, 2020, 7:12 pm

I thought we all wanted Gary???

I would like to say we all liked it when he was "talking' tough".

When appointed to CoP, best thing since sliced bread, taking tough and all, we delighted in hearing that he will go after the "cockroaches" and "pests" and so he did (to an extent).

Now we come and cry "he too wicked" because he treated "pests" and "cockroaches" like well pests and cockroaches? Last time I checked no one really tries a cockroach in court for being in there house, simply kill it and dump it out side. Where have we seen or heard of this before???

Deep down that spontaneous reaction of support, "yeah Garee go gee dem" is a very true reflection of what we feel/felt to some extent, so to come now and be so shocked when we see the end result is just silly.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » July 9th, 2020, 7:52 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:I thought we all wanted Gary???

When appointed to CoP, best thing since sliced bread, taking tough and all, we delighted in hearing that he will go after the "cockroaches" and "pests" and so he did (to an extent).

Now we come and cry "he too wicked" because he treated "pests" and "cockroaches" like well pests and cockroaches? Last time I checked no one really tries a cockroach in court for being in there house, simply kill it and dump it out side. Where have we seen or heard of this before???

Deep down that spontaneous reaction of support, "yeah Garee go gee dem" is a very true reflection of what we feel/felt to some extent, so to come now and be so shocked when we see the end result is just silly.

If they were confirmed pests in the act of being pests and were gunned down I don't think anyone would have lost sleep over that. However the fact that they were surrending and then killed is something that doesn't sit right in the minds of most Trinis even the ones calling for said pests to be exterminated. The manner in which the bodies were handled and the attempted cover up doesn't help the police either. I believe the handling of the bodies may be against international law even in war time

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 9th, 2020, 8:11 pm

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/07/09/newsda ... hreatened/

newsday wrote:
Newsday journalist threatened
Ken Chee Hing 3 Hrs Ago

NEWSDAY'S Assistant Sunday editor Darren Bahaw has been subjected to attempts to intimidate him after working on a story about possible police involvement in a fatal shooting.

Bahaw has written several stories on the involvement of officers in the shooting deaths of three men in Morvant on June 27. His forthcoming story on an earlier shooting has been sent to Newsday’s lawyers for review. Newsday has taken steps to ensure his safety.

Reports on the attempts to deter him from publishing the story have been made to the Commissioner of Police, the Police Complaints Authority and the Director of Public Prosecutions. Official investigations are under way.

This newspaper supports fully the right and duty of its staff as members of the media to investigate and report on any issue in the public interest and in the democratic tradition of the free press under the Constitution of Trinidad and Tobago.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 9th, 2020, 8:22 pm

alfa wrote:

If they were confirmed pests in the act of being pests and were gunned down I don't think anyone would have lost sleep over that. However the fact that they were surrending and then killed is something that doesn't sit right in the minds of most Trinis even the ones calling for said pests to be exterminated. The manner in which the bodies were handled and the attempted cover up doesn't help the police either. I believe the handling of the bodies may be against international law even in war time

not me.

police job to me, is to keep the peace and to send u by the courts if they think u broke a law.
cause half of them barely know how read and count well enough, otherwise they would have gone to a better wuk, and woulda be the same pess themselves, if they didnt get tru. i dont want them to be executing any judgement on any body.

in the last few years, they pick up america style, they feared for their lives and fired their weapons. if them aint like ur head, they can hold a lil exercise, and u would read that same thing in the papers.. they feared for thier lives and returned fire. and that would be that. the end.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 9th, 2020, 8:44 pm

i had little prior experience with the man before this CoP thing. there were two instances when he had now started that told me enough. i cant remember one of them now, but the other was when the officer had blocked, i think le hunte, from going into a road by port of port of spain, and then called gary, and gary went down and loud up the officer, and then they played off that scene as something totally different. u get to see how he like to spin things from what it is, and he still have strings connected to him.
another time was with stuart former step daughter, how in the morning it as a multi million dollar drug bust, doing wonders in law enforcement. time gone on, u find out it connected to stuart, and it bubble down to a few bag ah weed and some money.

another time was with the pollinaise kidnapping. how they detective work and find she in central, then take she out the car in the beetham,,, real oj simpson theatrics, for those old enough to remember how it look ont he news. out of all the people that does go missing in tnt, the only one u manage to find back is the one that name pollinaise? come nah man. choo kong dead so allyuh take over the movie making business....

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 9th, 2020, 8:51 pm

sMASH wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:https://www.facebook.com/yuh2wacked/videos/597229581194219/

murder she wrote.

Never saw anything wrong in the first video...

Still dont see anything wrong in this video.

Personally, the police were too lenient with these pests...should have tortured them first.

This is pest control, and this is what the people of T&T want to see......deadly and brutal force with no explanation.

I dont not care about these 3 dead pests, their annoying crying families and their fellow pest protestors even the pregnant ones.

My prayers are with the officers, i am happy that they are still getting paid.

if what they doin so good, why htey hadda lie about thier actions?

When pests are involved, why should it matter if the police lie or not??

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 9th, 2020, 8:52 pm

The problem is that for decades we had CoPs who were literal corrupt dunces and criminals did as they pleased.
Citizens had nobody fighting on our side.

Gg may be a more “normal” Cop compared to them for sure, but the pettiness is a bit overbearing now.
And well we are yet to catch a big fish in the underworld, everything he does runs hot and cold.

Look how he switch off on the illegal venes just so.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 9th, 2020, 9:03 pm

MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

murder she wrote.

Personally, the police were too lenient with these pests...should have tortured them first.

This is pest control, and this is what the people of T&T want to see......deadly and brutal force with no explanation.

I dont not care about these 3 dead pests, their annoying crying families and their fellow pest protestors even the pregnant ones.

that would make them no better than the pests, and shoudl take the same action on themselves, for the same offenses

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 9th, 2020, 9:30 pm

pugboy wrote:The problem is that for decades we had CoPs who were literal corrupt dunces and criminals did as they pleased.
Citizens had nobody fighting on our side.

Gg may be a more “normal” Cop compared to them for sure, but the pettiness is a bit overbearing now.
And well we are yet to catch a big fish in the underworld, everything he does runs hot and cold.

Look how he switch off on the illegal venes just so.
After CoP Tony May the police fell apart and became very pro PNM and corruption started.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 9th, 2020, 10:01 pm

sMASH wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

murder she wrote.

that would make them no better than the pests, and shoudl take the same action on themselves, for the same offenses

Aye yeh bro, you talking sense.

But the pests hadda kill out.

Kell them out and then we could deal with the police after.

Coolo breezo?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 9th, 2020, 10:13 pm

Indo Trini breezo

surprisingly motor mouth eh come out and make a two hour long presentation of how his officers are the paragons of duty and hard work, for this new video.
like he run out of gas for he mouth...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 9th, 2020, 10:27 pm

sMASH wrote:Indo Trini breezo

surprisingly motor mouth eh come out and make a two hour long presentation of how his officers are the paragons of duty and hard work, for this new video.

Motor mouth getting stressed out....eyes looking even more droopy...and he getting unstable and lashing out at everyone.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 9th, 2020, 10:33 pm

give jack he jacket, he does work. is jess that, he living out the rambo days he never had

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » July 10th, 2020, 6:02 am

#nolivesmatter.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 10th, 2020, 7:33 am

MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:Indo Trini breezo

Motor mouth getting stressed out....eyes looking even more droopy...and he getting unstable and lashing out at everyone.

A lil herb never kill no one

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » July 10th, 2020, 8:22 am

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... c7b5f.html

That is why police cant be judge, jury and executioner... all suspects are not guilty... the court case against the university students were dropped... thats why everyone has a right of innocence until proven guilty... shame on people who applaud police for taking the law into their own hands... now if they shot and killed these kids because they were 'resisting arrest'... they would have never had a chance to prove their innocence

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 10th, 2020, 8:55 am

elec2020 wrote:https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/uwi-student-arrested-during-2018-protest-cleared/article_56ae649a-c24d-11ea-8e73-27a69d0c7b5f.html

That is why police cant be judge, jury and executioner... all suspects are not guilty... the court case against the university students were dropped... thats why everyone has a right of innocence until proven guilty... shame on people who applaud police for taking the law into their own hands... now if they shot and killed these kids because they were 'resisting arrest'... they would have never had a chance to prove their innocence
No you don't understand the play

Those UWI students were PNM activist and represented by a PNM lawyer.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » July 10th, 2020, 10:26 am

^ lol u have a strong hate for pnm... cant get u wrong eh... but this case here was imo an abuse of police power... and a way for ttps to show middle classers why u shouldnt protest

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » July 10th, 2020, 10:41 am

Theory is they were paid....but not who we think....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 10th, 2020, 11:02 am

elec2020 wrote:^ lol u have a strong hate for pnm... cant get u wrong eh... but this case here was imo an abuse of police power... and a way for ttps to show middle classers why u shouldnt protest
It's not a hate , I see though the bull5hit that's going no .

These students are PNM activist.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » July 10th, 2020, 11:09 am

Hmmm.... fair enough... as a regular joe public it is hard to know what really goes on in the country... but experience shows that nothing really happens just so in tnt... i could be misnterpreting this as proof of excessive force and trumped up charges by the ttps... while this could have been some scheme to discredit uwi or the ttps... or raise the profile of these students... to be later used on some campaign platform... who knows what goes on behind closed doors in tnt

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 10th, 2020, 11:20 am

elec2020 wrote:Hmmm.... fair enough... as a regular joe public it is hard to know what really goes on in the country... but experience shows that nothing really happens just so in tnt... i could be misnterpreting this as proof of excessive force and trumped up charges by the ttps... while this could have been some scheme to discredit uwi or the ttps... or raise the profile of these students... to be later used on some campaign platform... who knows what goes on behind closed doors in tnt

You need to understand that PNM has problems with UWI admissions policy .

In PNM eyes it is seen as a Non PNM school

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 10th, 2020, 11:43 am

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/uwi-student-arrested-during-2018-protest-cleared/article_56ae649a-c24d-11ea-8e73-27a69d0c7b5f.html

No you don't understand the play

Those UWI students were PNM activist and represented by a PNM lawyer.

Anyone resisting arrest should be shot regardless of age.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » July 10th, 2020, 12:03 pm

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:Hmmm.... fair enough... as a regular joe public it is hard to know what really goes on in the country... but experience shows that nothing really happens just so in tnt... i could be misnterpreting this as proof of excessive force and trumped up charges by the ttps... while this could have been some scheme to discredit uwi or the ttps... or raise the profile of these students... to be later used on some campaign platform... who knows what goes on behind closed doors in tnt

You need to understand that PNM has problems with UWI admissions policy .

In PNM eyes it is seen as a Non PNM school

Being in uwi i know their was drama cause individuals of a certain background were only getting into med sci or law... so i wouldnt be surprised that pnm dislikes uwi as a result of selective adninistration

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”