TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3767
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby hover11 » October 17th, 2021, 8:07 am

death365 wrote:If this doesn't result in an uptake in vaccination... nothing will.


BTW this setting up Christmas to carnival sales for alcohol producers and distributors. And u done kno who "they" are
K74T wrote:BODOW

FB_IMG_1634414917467.jpg
Sad part is we did without bars movies and restaurants for two years, which means most can do without. Trinis have differentiated between wants and needs during this pandemic and I hoping they stand their ground , hold your money and indulge in productive ventures , not just drinking every Friday by the bar

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5376
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby adnj » October 17th, 2021, 8:22 am

hover11 wrote:
death365 wrote:If this doesn't result in an uptake in vaccination... nothing will.


BTW this setting up Christmas to carnival sales for alcohol producers and distributors. And u done kno who "they" are
K74T wrote:BODOW

FB_IMG_1634414917467.jpg
Sad part is we did without bars movies and restaurants for two years, which means most can do without. Trinis have differentiated between wants and needs during this pandemic and I hoping they stand their ground , hold your money and indulge in productive ventures , not just drinking every Friday by the bar
Image

User avatar
st7
12 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2201
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby st7 » October 17th, 2021, 10:54 am

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
K74T wrote:BODOW

FB_IMG_1634414917467.jpg


Should be limited to 2 drink for now. This 100% capacity may be shortlived with Delta spreading.
I say give them what they want, let the sheit hit the fan


what do you propose instead?
I literally just said it, give them what they want


you also said let the sheit hit the fan -- so there is an issue here.

u dont have an alternative besides complaining and excuses?


wam hover how you quiet so? you have nothing to contribute with you highly critical self of everything? a man of your intelligence and stature in govt making big money surely must have a solution or two to offer.

let's hear them. but first, wipe the froth from your face.

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5376
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby adnj » October 17th, 2021, 11:37 am

Image

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3974
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby timelapse » October 17th, 2021, 12:09 pm

hover11 wrote:
death365 wrote:If this doesn't result in an uptake in vaccination... nothing will.


BTW this setting up Christmas to carnival sales for alcohol producers and distributors. And u done kno who "they" are
K74T wrote:BODOW

FB_IMG_1634414917467.jpg
Sad part is we did without bars movies and restaurants for two years, which means most can do without. Trinis have differentiated between wants and needs during this pandemic and I hoping they stand their ground , hold your money and indulge in productive ventures , not just drinking every Friday by the bar
I am still not understanding why people can't drink at home.

User avatar
death365
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1071
Joined: June 24th, 2013, 2:30 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby death365 » October 17th, 2021, 12:32 pm

If ur a Introvert and hate people ... thats OK...


But the normals will want to socialize in bars ... with other like minded normals
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
death365 wrote:If this doesn't result in an uptake in vaccination... nothing will.


BTW this setting up Christmas to carnival sales for alcohol producers and distributors. And u done kno who "they" are
K74T wrote:BODOW

FB_IMG_1634414917467.jpg
Sad part is we did without bars movies and restaurants for two years, which means most can do without. Trinis have differentiated between wants and needs during this pandemic and I hoping they stand their ground , hold your money and indulge in productive ventures , not just drinking every Friday by the bar
I am still not understanding why people can't drink at home.

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3873
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby Dohplaydat » October 17th, 2021, 1:03 pm

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
death365 wrote:If this doesn't result in an uptake in vaccination... nothing will.


BTW this setting up Christmas to carnival sales for alcohol producers and distributors. And u done kno who "they" are
K74T wrote:BODOW

FB_IMG_1634414917467.jpg
Sad part is we did without bars movies and restaurants for two years, which means most can do without. Trinis have differentiated between wants and needs during this pandemic and I hoping they stand their ground , hold your money and indulge in productive ventures , not just drinking every Friday by the bar
I am still not understanding why people can't drink at home.


aside from alcoholics, who the f*ck does that? Alcohol is a social drug, no point in getting drunk by yourself.

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1969
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby widdyphuck » October 17th, 2021, 1:17 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
death365 wrote:If this doesn't result in an uptake in vaccination... nothing will.


BTW this setting up Christmas to carnival sales for alcohol producers and distributors. And u done kno who "they" are
K74T wrote:BODOW

FB_IMG_1634414917467.jpg
Sad part is we did without bars movies and restaurants for two years, which means most can do without. Trinis have differentiated between wants and needs during this pandemic and I hoping they stand their ground , hold your money and indulge in productive ventures , not just drinking every Friday by the bar
I am still not understanding why people can't drink at home.


aside from alcoholics, who the f*ck does that? Alcohol is a social drug, no point in getting drunk by yourself.
I know plenty people who like to get drunk by themselves.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11836
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby redmanjp » October 17th, 2021, 1:44 pm

Plenty vax hesitant might now go for the 1 shot J and J so they would be fully vax after 2 weeks just in time for the alcohol ban to be lifted.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11836
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby redmanjp » October 17th, 2021, 2:09 pm

Even more ppl would take it if they decide to allow safe zone fetes. Hover and all.

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3873
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby Dohplaydat » October 18th, 2021, 2:12 am

redmanjp wrote:Even more ppl would take it if they decide to allow safe zone fetes. Hover and all.


Hover is an loser introvert, man probably never went a fete in he life.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3767
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby hover11 » October 18th, 2021, 2:49 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
redmanjp wrote:Even more ppl would take it if they decide to allow safe zone fetes. Hover and all.


Hover is an loser introvert, man probably never went a fete in he life.
Actually I have just see more to life than just fetes and crapnival, you have to excuse me. Eventually you will reach the stage in life where fetes and those other things will become insignificant.

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3873
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby Dohplaydat » October 18th, 2021, 4:15 am

hover11 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
redmanjp wrote:Even more ppl would take it if they decide to allow safe zone fetes. Hover and all.


Hover is an loser introvert, man probably never went a fete in he life.
Actually I have just see more to life than just fetes and crapnival, you have to excuse me. Eventually you will reach the stage in life where fetes and those other things will become insignificant.


Hover, one can enjoy fetes and several other activities as well, they are not mutually exclusive.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 4990
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby matr1x » October 18th, 2021, 6:14 am

Just remember, the experts said there were WMDs in Iraq. And we know how that turned out

Kenjo
punchin NOS
Posts: 3201
Joined: March 19th, 2009, 10:31 pm
Location: Home

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby Kenjo » October 18th, 2021, 6:28 am

matr1x wrote:Just remember, the experts said there were WMDs in Iraq. And we know how that turned out

Lol

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3767
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby hover11 » October 18th, 2021, 6:34 am

matr1x wrote:Just remember, the experts said there were WMDs in Iraq. And we know how that turned out
The experts have always been 100 percent truthful and never hid anything from us

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby De Dragon » October 18th, 2021, 6:42 am

hover11 wrote:
matr1x wrote:Just remember, the experts said there were WMDs in Iraq. And we know how that turned out
The experts have always been 100 percent truthful and never hid anything from us

Yes, every single one of them lie :roll:

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5376
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby adnj » October 18th, 2021, 6:57 am

hover11 wrote:
matr1x wrote:Just remember, the experts said there were WMDs in Iraq. And we know how that turned out
The experts have always been 100 percent truthful and never hid anything from us
Image

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3767
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby hover11 » October 18th, 2021, 6:59 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
matr1x wrote:Just remember, the experts said there were WMDs in Iraq. And we know how that turned out
The experts have always been 100 percent truthful and never hid anything from us
Image
I got the school issue right though you were adamant it could be done now thousands of children are being deprived an education starting today

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby eitech » October 18th, 2021, 7:03 am

Guys guys if these experts lie, if these scientists lie, if these politicians lie, then who would think for us? Ourselves? Be serious plz.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3767
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby hover11 » October 18th, 2021, 7:18 am

eitech wrote:Guys guys if these experts lie, if these scientists lie, if these politicians lie, then who would think for us? Ourselves? Be serious plz.
Lol
governmentspublic.jpg

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5376
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby adnj » October 18th, 2021, 7:41 am

hover11 wrote:
eitech wrote:Guys guys if these experts lie, if these scientists lie, if these politicians lie, then who would think for us? Ourselves? Be serious plz.
Lol


Image

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS
Posts: 2841
Joined: October 28th, 2016, 9:25 am

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby Ben_spanna » October 18th, 2021, 7:57 am

hover11 wrote:
eitech wrote:Guys guys if these experts lie, if these scientists lie, if these politicians lie, then who would think for us? Ourselves? Be serious plz.
Lolgovernmentspublic.jpg


So hoverr11- you Honestly think that All the worlds leaders, Scientists, Pharmeceudical manufacturers, hospitals, doctors, have all linked up and agreed to control the worlds populations with the concept of covid? And are all governments also killing innocent people by the millions and claiming in on covid?

You people must really be the dumbest people on earth.

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3873
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby Dohplaydat » October 18th, 2021, 7:59 am

Checks and balances are a thing in science, it's EXTREMELY, take near impossible for big pharma, world governments, CDC, FDA, WHO to deploy so many vaccines and not know how safe or effective they are.

Bush lied about WMD in Iraq, everyone knows that. Intelligence officers were feeding him the right information, they just took one source who hinted at WMD and they went with it.

This pandemic is not the same, there is so much more transparency and different actors involved that conspiracy and lies at this level are near impossible.


So what exactly do you think they're even lying about?

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby eitech » October 18th, 2021, 8:06 am

Dohplaydat wrote:Checks and balances are a thing in science, it's EXTREMELY, take near impossible for big pharma, world governments, CDC, FDA, WHO to deploy so many vaccines and not know how safe or effective they are.

Bush lied about WMD in Iraq, everyone knows that. Intelligence officers were feeding him the right information, they just took one source who hinted at WMD and they went with it.

This pandemic is not the same, there is so much more transparency and different actors involved that conspiracy and lies at this level are near impossible.


So what exactly do you think they're even lying about?


Jus for my clarity, you meant impossible?

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3873
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby Dohplaydat » October 18th, 2021, 8:18 am

eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:Checks and balances are a thing in science, it's EXTREMELY, take near impossible for big pharma, world governments, CDC, FDA, WHO to deploy so many vaccines and not know how safe or effective they are.

Bush lied about WMD in Iraq, everyone knows that. Intelligence officers were feeding him the right information, they just took one source who hinted at WMD and they went with it.

This pandemic is not the same, there is so much more transparency and different actors involved that conspiracy and lies at this level are near impossible.


So what exactly do you think they're even lying about?


Jus for my clarity, you meant impossible?


Impossible that their safety profile is being secretly hidden. The number of scientists and different bodies involved makes it impossible for a conspiracy regarding vaccine safety to take place.

Every vaccine issue be it GBS, Strokes, Mycardititis and Pericarditis, etc has been discovered and its prevalence established.......they are not hiding it, it's just extremely rare.

Yes, it will suck to be that 1 person that gets afflicted with some harsh reaction, but in 90% of these cases the patients make a full recovery.

These vaccines are safer than over-the-counter painkillers.

User avatar
SMc
punchin NOS
Posts: 3541
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 4:12 pm
Location: reading the forum rules...

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby SMc » October 18th, 2021, 8:40 am

Cxl this question- found the answer in another thread-why the heck are there so many threads with such similar information and individuals battling with each other sating the same toots over and over?
Last edited by SMc on October 18th, 2021, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3974
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby timelapse » October 18th, 2021, 8:42 am

hover11 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
redmanjp wrote:Even more ppl would take it if they decide to allow safe zone fetes. Hover and all.


Hover is an loser introvert, man probably never went a fete in he life.
Actually I have just see more to life than just fetes and crapnival, you have to excuse me. Eventually you will reach the stage in life where fetes and those other things will become insignificant.
To each his own boy.
DPD is a social party guy.
He needs a crowd to enjoy himself.Nothing is wrong with that.Thats how some people are.

I,on the other hand, don't care either way.I can enjoy myself by myself.I don't feel the need to restrict myself based on company.
Nothing is wrong with that either

DPD and I will never understand each other, but that's ok.

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby eitech » October 18th, 2021, 9:03 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:Checks and balances are a thing in science, it's EXTREMELY, take near impossible for big pharma, world governments, CDC, FDA, WHO to deploy so many vaccines and not know how safe or effective they are.

Bush lied about WMD in Iraq, everyone knows that. Intelligence officers were feeding him the right information, they just took one source who hinted at WMD and they went with it.

This pandemic is not the same, there is so much more transparency and different actors involved that conspiracy and lies at this level are near impossible.


So what exactly do you think they're even lying about?


Jus for my clarity, you meant impossible?


Impossible that their safety profile is being secretly hidden. The number of scientists and different bodies involved makes it impossible for a conspiracy regarding vaccine safety to take place.

Every vaccine issue be it GBS, Strokes, Mycardititis and Pericarditis, etc has been discovered and its prevalence established.......they are not hiding it, it's just extremely rare.

Yes, it will suck to be that 1 person that gets afflicted with some harsh reaction, but in 90% of these cases the patients make a full recovery.

These vaccines are safer than over-the-counter painkillers.


Calm down I just wanted to know if you meant impossible

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5376
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby adnj » October 18th, 2021, 9:34 am

eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:Checks and balances are a thing in science, it's EXTREMELY, take near impossible for big pharma, world governments, CDC, FDA, WHO to deploy so many vaccines and not know how safe or effective they are.

Bush lied about WMD in Iraq, everyone knows that. Intelligence officers were feeding him the right information, they just took one source who hinted at WMD and they went with it.

This pandemic is not the same, there is so much more transparency and different actors involved that conspiracy and lies at this level are near impossible.


So what exactly do you think they're even lying about?


Jus for my clarity, you meant impossible?


Impossible that their safety profile is being secretly hidden. The number of scientists and different bodies involved makes it impossible for a conspiracy regarding vaccine safety to take place.

Every vaccine issue be it GBS, Strokes, Mycardititis and Pericarditis, etc has been discovered and its prevalence established.......they are not hiding it, it's just extremely rare.

Yes, it will suck to be that 1 person that gets afflicted with some harsh reaction, but in 90% of these cases the patients make a full recovery.

These vaccines are safer than over-the-counter painkillers.


Calm down I just wanted to know if you meant impossible


Another dumbass question...

Dohplaydat wrote:it's EXTREMELY, take near impossible


eitech wrote:Jus for my clarity, you meant impossible?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jackal, richiepooh, SMc, team 394 and 44 guests