Forums

Future of Caribbean Airlines

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Future of Caribbean Airlines

Postby Habit7 » June 26th, 2021, 12:26 pm

CB Style wrote:nothing you quoted here contradicts anything I said. What about the lease CAL paid for. Go to your PNM media and find that article nah. If you can't then go by Adrian for your daily banana (only one though) and a sip of your balisier juice.
ind the lease agreement and wheel and come again.....Jackass

You said the plan was end the POS-LGW route and switch to GEO-JFK. There is no evidence of that but evidence that the plan was to end the LGW route and return the 767s.

I dont know how they could plan a seasonal MIA route with equipment they are going to return in a few months because they are too expensive to operate.

It was PP board that organised and stated all this before Sept 7 2015 but you are saying it was PNM bkard that did. You are wrong.

You have no evidence that CAL paid the lease while Air Canada had the 767s. Did the lessor agree to this? Were they reregistered in Canada? Did the insurance agree to this? Whether PNMor UNC media you are just bumping your gumb while the facts contradict you.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 12:27 pm

Redman wrote:It's funny that the people who 'know' come with long post but no verifiable third party info, and a set of petulance with the labels and name calling.

Plenty heat ...no light.

CB provide some proof of what you're saying.

Finally, dumbcant7 gets some help from a fellow balisier boy in this thread. He wasn't doing too good refuting the blatant nepotism, ATR deal, and blind siding everything else. He spinning and just getting dizzy. But if you need third party info, you can search it for yourself. I stand by what I say. I know the PNM brain only has limited memory. Hell allyuh even forgot the lies Oreo, Stuart little, De Lie sing say about handling the pandemic yet we in a worst situation than most. And that was just last year to now.
Apparently PNM can't do no wrong when it comes to CAL and that all the wrong doings only happen between May 2010-September 2015. You probably have the same train of thought too...but help the lil jackass nah.
Fact is, it have alot more mishaps under PNM but allyuh to blind. Lets talk about the Air Jamaica deal as well. Let dumbcant7 get his articles together. I'll wait!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 26th, 2021, 12:30 pm

Notice CAL never canceled the 737 Max orders.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 12:31 pm

CB Style wrote:
Redman wrote:It's funny that the people who 'know' come with long post but no verifiable third party info, and a set of petulance with the labels and name calling.

Plenty heat ...no light.

Finally, dumbcant7 gets some help from a fellow balisier boy in this thread. He wasn't doing too good refuting the blatant nepotism, ATR deal, and blind siding everything else. He spinning and just getting dizzy. But if you need third party info, you can search it for yourself. I stand by what I say. I know the PNM brain only has limited memory. Hell allyuh even forgot the lies Oreo, Stuart little, De Lie sing say about handling the pandemic yet we in a worst situation than most. And that was just last year to now.
Apparently PNM can't do no wrong when it comes to CAL and that all the wrong doings only happen between May 2010-September 2015. You probably have the same train of thought too...but help the lil jackass nah.
Fact is, it have alot more mishaps under PNM but allyuh to blind. Lets talk about the Air Jamaica take over as well. Let dumbcant7 get his articles together. I'll wait!

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 26th, 2021, 12:38 pm

MaxPower wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Max, how many years you work CAL ? Or by it’s former name .

Samlal,

I don’t work for CAL.

I travel very often and over the years you tend to find yourself in the loop.

Who renewed their US visa recently?

No interview was required for my application so i submitted my documents with TTpost as instructed.

Any idea of the wait period?

4 days after the documents leave TTpost...gt

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 26th, 2021, 12:40 pm

CB Style wrote:

Plenty heat ...no light.

Fact is, it have alot more mishaps under PNM but allyuh to blind. Lets talk about the Air Jamaica deal as well. Let dumbcant7 get his articles together. I'll wait!

Well you sounding like dragon....so I wouldnt bother.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 26th, 2021, 12:41 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Max, how many years you work CAL ? Or by it’s former name .

Samlal,

I don’t work for CAL.

I travel very often and over the years you tend to find yourself in the loop.

Who renewed their US visa recently?

No interview was required for my application so i submitted my documents with TTpost as instructed.

Any idea of the wait period?

4 days after the documents leave TTpost...gt

Cheers

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 12:45 pm

MaxPower wrote:Notice CAL never canceled the 737 Max orders.

They can't...they are locked in. If they want to break it then it will cost a sheit load of money that they can't afford.
Their chance to cancel was when the aircraft was grounded and they had a viable reason.
I highly doubt those planes will reach our ports within the next few months...maybe even this year.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 26th, 2021, 12:49 pm

CB Style wrote:Fact is, it have alot more mishaps under PNM but allyuh to blind. Lets talk about the Air Jamaica deal as well. Let dumbcant7 get his articles together. I'll wait!

Sure! Let me guess what rant this will produce.
-PNM media
-You know what really went on
-incoherent babble

Dookeran: Air Jamaica deal good one
by
Fri Jul 09 2010

Nadaleen Singh

Government has no more queries about the merger between Caribbean Airlines Ltd (CAL) and Air Jamaica Ltd.

Finance Minister Winston Dookeran said the deal, which closed on May 1, 2010, would give the airline an opportunity to expand. "There are a number of issues that must be corrected, but fundamentally, the Air Jamaica deal is a good deal. "It is the purchasing of the revenue stream of Air Jamaica that gives Caribbean Airlines the opportunity to expand its space in the world aviation industry," Dookeran said. He was delivering the feature address at Wednesday's launch of a business forum, hosted by the Greater Tunapuna Chamber of Industry and Commerce, which was held at the Centre of Excellence, Macoya. At the June 10 post-Cabinet press conference, Dookeran said a three-member appraisal team was appointed to assess plans for Air Jamaica to continue its current operations. The team, headed by Conrad Aleong, former BWIA chief executive officer, comprised Krishna Boodhai, accountant, and Selby Wilson, former finance minister.

Dookeran on Wednesday said the team submitted its report, which was presented to Cabinet. Prime Minister, Kamla Persad-Bissessar speaking with reporters at the first regular meeting of the conference of heads of government of the Caribbean Community in Montego Bay, Jamaica, said her Government had reservations about the transparency of the agreement: "We had no input, had no information, except for what we received from the media." Dookeran said there are issues that must be dealt with when it comes to the subsidy programme. "There are certain issues with respect to the subsidy programme which we are dealing with and which we will deal with–the fuel subsidy programme. The strategic direction has been in the right way," Dookeran said. He said in years to come, "CAL can start to take off."

Further talks are to take place on a way forward for the airline, but he explained it is "a hostile world" where competition is swift. "The benefits of having an airline are greater than not having one at all. The cost of keeping it through the fuel subsidy must be weighed against not having one at all. "What you have to do is move to keep the airline at least on a breakeven position, and reap the benefits without any Treasury cost. That is the goal we'll set for them. When we start to process, it would be with a clear mandate and a clear target," Dookeran said. He said Brazil is an ideal opportunity for CAL to expand its routes to.

"The target will be with a desire to expand our reach beyond the Caribbean region, including the wider Caribbean region and perhaps looking south towards Brazil where there are expanding markets and increasing opportunities that are happening at a remarkable rate," Dookeran said. Dookeran said he was so far pleased with the work of the CAL board and there was no need to change the board members. He said, though, that CAL board members' mandate needs to change.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2. ... 58c840b4d4

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 12:58 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:Fact is, it have alot more mishaps under PNM but allyuh to blind. Lets talk about the Air Jamaica deal as well. Let dumbcant7 get his articles together. I'll wait!

-PNM media
-incoherent babble

by
Fri Jul 09 2010

Nadaleen Singh

Government has no more queries about the merger between Caribbean Airlines Ltd (CAL) and Air Jamaica Ltd.

Finance Minister Winston Dookeran said the deal, which closed on May 1, 2010, would give the airline an opportunity to expand. "There are a number of issues that must be corrected, but fundamentally, the Air Jamaica deal is a good deal. "It is the purchasing of the revenue stream of Air Jamaica that gives Caribbean Airlines the opportunity to expand its space in the world aviation industry," Dookeran said. He was delivering the feature address at Wednesday's launch of a business forum, hosted by the Greater Tunapuna Chamber of Industry and Commerce, which was held at the Centre of Excellence, Macoya. At the June 10 post-Cabinet press conference, Dookeran said a three-member appraisal team was appointed to assess plans for Air Jamaica to continue its current operations. The team, headed by Conrad Aleong, former BWIA chief executive officer, comprised Krishna Boodhai, accountant, and Selby Wilson, former finance minister.

Dookeran on Wednesday said the team submitted its report, which was presented to Cabinet. Prime Minister, Kamla Persad-Bissessar speaking with reporters at the first regular meeting of the conference of heads of government of the Caribbean Community in Montego Bay, Jamaica, said her Government had reservations about the transparency of the agreement: "We had no input, had no information, except for what we received from the media." Dookeran said there are issues that must be dealt with when it comes to the subsidy programme. "There are certain issues with respect to the subsidy programme which we are dealing with and which we will deal with–the fuel subsidy programme. The strategic direction has been in the right way," Dookeran said. He said in years to come, "CAL can start to take off."

Further talks are to take place on a way forward for the airline, but he explained it is "a hostile world" where competition is swift. "The benefits of having an airline are greater than not having one at all. The cost of keeping it through the fuel subsidy must be weighed against not having one at all. "What you have to do is move to keep the airline at least on a breakeven position, and reap the benefits without any Treasury cost. That is the goal we'll set for them. When we start to process, it would be with a clear mandate and a clear target," Dookeran said. He said Brazil is an ideal opportunity for CAL to expand its routes to.

"The target will be with a desire to expand our reach beyond the Caribbean region, including the wider Caribbean region and perhaps looking south towards Brazil where there are expanding markets and increasing opportunities that are happening at a remarkable rate," Dookeran said. Dookeran said he was so far pleased with the work of the CAL board and there was no need to change the board members. He said, though, that CAL board members' mandate needs to change.

Nice, thank you for doing your research. This is what a good PNM blogger does. You sir earn your pay check from the balisier house.
However, You quoted an article from July 9th 2010. Just a few months after the commencement of the Jamaica routes. Go back to your baliser archives and find out how viable this actually was for the airline after all these years. And look for the clip when your lord and savior himself said why we even doing this when the Jamaicans themselves don't want it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 26th, 2021, 1:29 pm

CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

-PNM media
-incoherent babble

by
Fri Jul 09 2010

Nadaleen Singh

Nice, thank you for doing your research. This is what a good PNM blogger does. You sir earn your pay check from the balisier house.
However, You quoted an article from July 9th 2010. Just a few months after the commencement of the Jamaica routes. Go back to your baliser archives and find out how viable this actually was for the airline after all these years. And look for the clip when your lord and savior himself said why we even doing this when the Jamaicans themselves don't want it.
habits 7

I think it's time you stop posting out dated and misleading articles.

You keep post stuff that are not relevant

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 2:04 pm

zoom rader wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

-PNM media
-incoherent babble

by
Fri Jul 09 2010

Nadaleen Singh

habits 7

I think it's time you stop posting out dated and misleading articles.

You keep post stuff that are not relevant

Nah leave the lil ghetto youth. I like to see the lil rats running around praising PNM who was in control of this shithole for the most part of our 59yrs but is NAR and UNC fault for everything.
Sheeps only good for cotton eh nuh.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 26th, 2021, 2:05 pm

I love the goalposts starting to moonwalk all over the place once I inject facts into the discussion.

PNM warned PP not to restart the London route, they did and it failed. But somehow PNM responsible for ending the route and returning the 767s. The facts show it was the PP who ended the route in the twilight of their term and planned to return the aircraft.

Side step to how bad it was to acquire Air Jamaica. Facts are that the PP line minister said it was a good decision. But somehow his party not responsible for how well it performed as if they didnt have a say.

I just like to make allyuh talk, the refutations end up writing themselves.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 4:01 pm

Habit7 wrote:I love the goalposts starting to moonwalk all over the place once I inject facts into the discussion.

PNM warned PP not to restart the London route, they did and it failed. But somehow PNM responsible for ending the route and returning the 767s. The facts show it was the PP who ended the route in the twilight of their term and planned to return the aircraft.

Side step to how bad it was to acquire Air Jamaica. Facts are that the PP line minister said it was a good decision. But somehow his party not responsible for how well it performed as if they didnt have a say.

I just like to make allyuh talk, the refutations end up writing themselves.

OK cotton provider,
Because you quoting washed up articles you think that is the facts?
The PNM warned PP not to start the London Route? How them know so much about the London Route. Oh Wait...yeah them is the same thieves that sold the LHR slot for next to nothing . SO yes, they know plenty.
Regarding the AJM, I don't know how to spell it out to you. Or you only understand by looking at pictures only? You don't seemed to acknowledge that PNM created that whole fiasco. They signed and sealed a deal for 6 additional B738s. Yes, six additional aircrafts. Enter PP gov't. Who did they have to rely on for info? The known PNM CEO, PNM VP of MNTC, the known PNM VP of Operations and the Jamaican govt. Who would have said otherwise. Read your garbage you posted dumbcant7. The fruition of the AJM deal would see profits in the coming years. But did we? Instead CAL were locked in a deal who would only benefit the people of Jamaica. That is one of the reason why the PNM CEO got sacked in addition to his ATR side deal and the VP of Operations was downgraded to a line pilot. Its funny how you never mention that PNM was the one signed and sealed this deal, but yet is PP fault the AJM wastage is PP fault. Go in the balisier archive and find an answer to this question...
If CAL were to cancel the AJM takeover, how much it would have cost CAL and by extension, the taxpayers of T&T?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 26th, 2021, 4:37 pm

You are unreasonable.

The PP said the AJM deal was a good decision but you 'really know' that it was bad.

It was bad to get 6 B738s to update the age of the fleet and to replace the AJM A320s. But it was good to acquire 2 15yr old B767 to fly an unprofitable route.

None other than KPB herself endorsed it
Cabinet sources said that Dookeran and others "were taken by surprise" by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar's July 2010 announcement at Jamaica House, Kingston, of the decision to honour the agreement on the US$30 million transition plan for CAL to acquire and operate six Air Jamaica aircraft.

Persad-Bissessar said then: "It took us a while to review the agreement, but we are happy to know that we are partners when it comes to Air Jamaica and CAL." The appraisal report identified significant risk in the CAL/Air Jamaica agreement and strongly suggested the need for mitigation before such a deal was signed (See box).

https://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2. ... 54250b4042

But according to you PNM signed and sealed it right?

You are just ranting and I fed up refute you.
Have a nice day.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 5:29 pm

Habit7 wrote:You are unreasonable.

The PP said the AJM deal was a good decision but you 'really know' that it was bad.

It was bad to get 6 B738s to update the age of the fleet and to replace the AJM A320s. But it was good to acquire 2 15yr old B767 to fly an unprofitable route.

None other than KPB herself endorsed it
Cabinet sources said that Dookeran and others "were taken by surprise" by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar's July 2010 announcement at Jamaica House, Kingston, of the decision to honour the agreement on the US$30 million transition plan for CAL to acquire and operate six Air Jamaica aircraft.

Persad-Bissessar said then: "It took us a while to review the agreement, but we are happy to know that we are partners when it comes to Air Jamaica and CAL." The appraisal report identified significant risk in the CAL/Air Jamaica agreement and strongly suggested the need for mitigation before such a deal was signed (See box).

https://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2. ... 54250b4042

But according to you PNM signed and sealed it right?

You are just ranting and I fed up refute you.
Have a nice day.

You still cannot admit the fact that the AJM routes were a PNM brain child that was never profitable but Yeah, blame Kamla.
My mention of the 6 B738 is that it was a done deal (by the orangutans) and would have cost alot to break that contract. If you get a chance to take Adrian's piggy out of your mouth for a sec, maybe ask him if he can provide you with that details.
Read again the last paragraph in that sheit you referred too. Imagine if she didn't?

Oh BTW, I noticed you side slipped the LHR route thing I mentioned. Careful you doh side slip too much and end up off the road and into the beetham river eh. You haven't refuted anything I said. Just saying its a rant when you get called out for your sheepness.
Here's a next question Impsy7,
How much money the PNM CEO pocketed from the ATR deal?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Future of Caribbean Airlines

Postby MaxPower » June 26th, 2021, 5:45 pm

Who was the PNM CEO?

TL?

No wait TL was the VP ent?

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 5:54 pm

MaxPower wrote:Who was the PNM CEO?

TL?

No wait TL was the VP ent?

TL was VP of OPS. The then CEO was Brunton

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » June 26th, 2021, 7:54 pm

CAL was planning to expand routes back to London, South Africa and RIO pre-covid in 2019/2020.

The Jamaica NA routes were losing money though, Guyana was the cash cow of CAL.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 26th, 2021, 8:46 pm

The only thing about returning to London was to do a codeshare with Virgin and fly ppl out to BGI and let them transfer to Virgin. RIO is within the range of the 737 but South Africa would mean long range equipment again which we need multiple to have an economy of scale and multiple destinations. I dont think we are there yet.

As troublesome as the Max is, all the kinks will be ironed out. It will burn less fuel than old 738s. If Boeing makes a long range narrowbody 737 like the A321XLR CAL could use it for long range, but for profitability sake they should keep it medium range.

I used to live in Jamaica their tourism and arrivals has been increasing over the last decade. CAL could have benefited from this but the fact that we took over their airline was a sore point. And that was compounded by our anti-regional rhetoric along with border policies that seemed to victimise Jamaicans. They are very proud ppl, and they decided even when the prices are higher to not choose CAL over US airliners. That is why the Jamaican routes dont perform as well as they should.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » June 26th, 2021, 8:50 pm

Habit7 wrote:The only thing about returning to London was to do a codeshare with Virgin and fly ppl out to BGI and let them transfer to Virgin

Not entirely true, while that is probably the most likely case I know they were exploring a route at a cheaper gate, Manchester was likely, even Frankfurt but that wasn't too feasible.

Habit7 wrote:The only thing about returning to London was to do a codeshare with Virgin and fly ppl out to BGI and let them transfer to Virgin. RIO is within the range of the 737 but South Africa would mean long range equipment again which we need multiple to have an economy of scale and multiple destinations. I dont think we are there yet.

As troublesome as the Max is, all the kinks will be ironed out. It will burn less fuel than old 738s. If Boeing makes a long range narrowbody 737 like the A321XLR CAL could use it for long range, but for profitability sake they should keep it medium range.

I used to live in Jamaica their tourism and arrivals has been increasing over the last decade. CAL could have benefited from this but the fact that we took over their airline was a sore point. And that was compounded by our anti-regional rhetoric along with border policies that seemed to victimise Jamaicans. They are very proud ppl, and they decided even when the prices are higher to not choose CAL over US airliners. That is why the Jamaican routes dont perform as well as they should.

RIO was probably going to be next, there was talk of Bogata as well. I can't say for sure if South Africa was a realistic one, but it was part of an internal roadmap I saw.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 9:57 pm

Habit7 wrote:The only thing about returning to London was to do a codeshare with Virgin and fly ppl out to BGI and let them transfer to Virgin. RIO is within the range of the 737 but South Africa would mean long range equipment again which we need multiple to have an economy of scale and multiple destinations. I dont think we are there yet.

All of that and you have to look for old clippings when yuh spinning yuh head around trying to so called refute my facts. Impsy Jr. give you that info? Is this why you cherry picked through everything? Wait Dionne Ligoure, is that you? Can you fix yourself up a little since you are the face of CAL? God man.
Anyways yuh get rel quite with that LHR slot time. Go take ah sleep.
Last edited by CB Style on June 26th, 2021, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 10:15 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:CAL was planning to expand routes back to London, South Africa and RIO pre-covid in 2019/2020.

Yes Guyana was the market. But Guyanese don’t forget. There were countless times CAL delayed flights to GEO and PBM because of delays on the airbridge, whether it was aircraft troubles or crew problems. The flight would arrive from Miami and the Guyanese intransits would have to disembark because they needed the aircraft to go Tobago. One time I was on one of those Tobago flights after being delayed for almost 4 hours. Apparently that was a normal thing. The Guyanese government also questioned CAL about this. Dumbcant7 has the insider info so he can confirm this. Wait, no he wouldn’t because it don’t fit his narrative. When Caribbean Airlines approached the Guyanese Government for flag carrier status and they replied with a big fat NO, now you know why.
AAL and JBU has now entered the GEO market and serving both Miami and New York giving CAL some good competition . When Guyana opened their borders last year, JBU and AAL started the next day. CAL was left sleeping and had to scramble to begin GEO operations. They couldn’t even start Miami until last week. I’m glad for the Guyanese travel public that they now have options, however I’m sorry for our air carrier. If we were on the ball, we would have benefited bigly on the GEO market.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » June 26th, 2021, 10:29 pm

CB Style wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:CAL was planning to expand routes back to London, South Africa and RIO pre-covid in 2019/2020.

Yes Guyana was the market. But Guyanese don’t forget. There were countless times CAL delayed flights to GEO and PBM because of delays on the airbridge, whether it was aircraft troubles or crew problems. The flight would arrive from Miami and the Guyanese intransits would have to disembark because they needed the aircraft to go Tobago. One time I was on one of those Tobago flights after being delayed for almost 4 hours. Apparently that was a normal thing. The Guyanese government also questioned CAL about this. Dumbcant7 has the insider info so he can confirm this. Wait, no he wouldn’t because it don’t fit his narrative. When Caribbean Airlines approached the Guyanese Government for flag carrier status and they replied with a big fat NO, now you know why.
AAL and JBU has now entered the GEO market and serving both Miami and New York giving CAL some good competition . When Guyana opened their borders last year, JBU and AAL started the next day. CAL was left sleeping and had to scramble to begin GEO operations. They couldn’t even start Miami until last week. I’m glad for the Guyanese travel public that they now have options, however I’m sorry for our air carrier. If we were on the ball, we would have benefited bigly on the GEO market.

That's bad for CAL, not sure how they can survive long term now. Covid really came and f*cked us up.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 26th, 2021, 10:30 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
CB Style wrote:

That's bad for CAL, not sure how they can survive long term now. Covid really came and f*cked us up.
It was not Covid that messed up CAL. It was the red government

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 10:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
CB Style wrote:

I have to disagree. COVID played a big factor in the situation they’re in now. But there were other things going on that they can now cover up using the covid excuse.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 26th, 2021, 10:40 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
CB Style wrote:

They can survive but have to downsize tremendously. Impsy mentioned something about reducing the jet fleet to 8 aircraft and turboprop to 5. I’m not shame to say that I agree with him. It could be done but don’t expect magic anytime soon.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 26th, 2021, 11:17 pm

Redman wrote:
CB Style wrote:

Plenty heat ...no light.

Well you sounding like dragon....so I wouldnt bother.

Like how you don't "bother" to ask everyone but your LFD RFD PNM man friend Tuntsy for "proof" and "facts?" :roll:
Last edited by De Dragon on June 26th, 2021, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 26th, 2021, 11:34 pm

CB Style wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
CB Style wrote:

I have to disagree. COVID played a big factor in the situation they’re in now. But there were other things going on that they can now cover up using the covid excuse.
The Red government has played covid well.

They have deliberately endangered the Citizens and use it as a cover up to mask their mis management.

As we have seen dirty habits 7 brings up old and misleading articles and plays this off to as truths. All of which we know are false.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 27th, 2021, 2:10 am

downsize whey...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”