Future of Caribbean Airlines

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Re: Future of Caribbean Airlines

Postby sam1978 » June 27th, 2021, 9:08 am

sMASH wrote:downsize whey...

What this have to do with CAL? I not following.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 27th, 2021, 9:18 am

the sector is looking to ramp up, compared to the year before.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » June 27th, 2021, 9:55 am

I thought CAL stands for Caribbean AirLines? You sure this ain't a different company you referring to?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 27th, 2021, 11:11 am

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Redman wrote:It's funny that the people who 'know' come with long post but no verifiable third party info, and a set of petulance with the labels and name calling.

Plenty heat ...no light.

CB provide some proof of what you're saying.

Finally, dumbcant7 gets some help from a fellow balisier boy in this thread. He wasn't doing too good refuting the blatant nepotism, ATR deal, and blind siding everything else. He spinning and just getting dizzy. But if you need third party info, you can search it for yourself. I stand by what I say. I know the PNM brain only has limited memory. Hell allyuh even forgot the lies Oreo, Stuart little, De Lie sing say about handling the pandemic yet we in a worst situation than most. And that was just last year to now.
Apparently PNM can't do no wrong when it comes to CAL and that all the wrong doings only happen between May 2010-September 2015. You probably have the same train of thought too...but help the lil jackass nah.
Fact is, it have alot more mishaps under PNM but allyuh to blind. Lets talk about the Air Jamaica deal as well. Let dumbcant7 get his articles together. I'll wait!

Well you sounding like dragon....so I wouldnt bother.

Like how you don't "bother" to ask everyone but your LFD RFD PNM man friend Tuntsy for "proof" and "facts?" :roll:

The links in the discussion are posted by....Habit.

Like you ...CB style prefers to throw pubescent names, say He knows...rant anti PNM for a few paragraphs and then point to other people rants.

As you've done here...again.

CB reference Air Jamaica....Habit provides a link.
CB moves the goal post...rants anti PNM...childish names follow .
Nothing in terms of additional useful info.
Just familiar blather.
Allyuh could be twins.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 27th, 2021, 11:40 am

Wow one management job, the industry is saved.

I guess all the locals from CAL, LIAT, Suriname Airways and the other regional and international airlines that operate here let go ppl can apply for this one job in St Vincent.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 27th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Redman wrote:It's funny that the people who 'know' come with long post but no verifiable third party info, and a set of petulance with the labels and name calling.

Plenty heat ...no light.

Finally, dumbcant7 gets some help from a fellow balisier boy in this thread. He wasn't doing too good refuting the blatant nepotism, ATR deal, and blind siding everything else. He spinning and just getting dizzy. But if you need third party info, you can search it for yourself. I stand by what I say. I know the PNM brain only has limited memory. Hell allyuh even forgot the lies Oreo, Stuart little, De Lie sing say about handling the pandemic yet we in a worst situation than most. And that was just last year to now.
Apparently PNM can't do no wrong when it comes to CAL and that all the wrong doings only happen between May 2010-September 2015. You probably have the same train of thought too...but help the lil jackass nah.
Fact is, it have alot more mishaps under PNM but allyuh to blind. Lets talk about the Air Jamaica deal as well. Let dumbcant7 get his articles together. I'll wait!

Like how you don't "bother" to ask everyone but your LFD RFD PNM man friend Tuntsy for "proof" and "facts?" :roll:

Like you ...CB style prefers to throw pubescent names, say He knows...rant anti PNM for a few paragraphs and then point to other people rants.

Just familiar blather.
Allyuh could be twins.

And you and Dumbcant7 can be Siamese twins. Cant and Scant.
What allyuh don’t see is he referenced articles that really doesn’t say anything. He provide inside info on some. The timeline doesn’t make sense but allyuh take it as face value. If you understand how lease agreements and contracts work you would know something’s are not easy to break or if you do, it would be very costly. Because you don’t see the contracts you would believe anything the newspaper say would you? Especially when it is written to fit your narrative. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
It is proven that both of allyuh is really cotton providers especially regarding Impsy jr. and his position. Wool over allyuh eyes much?
I’m sure you also didn’t noticed how he ignored certain things I mentioned because he can’t find anything in the red archives discussing same. I ask again who was really responsible for the ATR because dumbcant7 said it was the wrong aircraft.

You dummies really feel everything bad happen in CAL only occurred between May 2010-September 2015.
Everything good was before and after that.
How the GEO market doing for allyuh? Why CAL was delaying people paying upwards of $3000 for people paying $300 to Tobago? How much money the PNM CEO made on the ATR deal? How Impsy Jr. got a job that was created and no vacancies were sent out despite several current employees were qualified? How he got direct entry to Service Engineering II and didn’t start at Service Engineering I? How he got leave of absences to study something not related to his position?
Where the articles for these things?
And when allyuh can’t answer, it means I just ranting.
I said it before, monkey really knows what tree to climb.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 27th, 2021, 3:24 pm

CB Style wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
CB Style wrote:

Plenty heat ...no light.

Just familiar blather.
Allyuh could be twins.

And you and Dumbcant7 can be Siamese twins. Cant and Scant.
What allyuh don’t see is he referenced articles that really doesn’t say anything. He provide inside info on some. The timeline doesn’t make sense but allyuh take it as face value. If you understand how lease agreements and contracts work you would know something’s are not easy to break or if you do, it would be very costly. Because you don’t see the contracts you would believe anything the newspaper say would you? Especially when it is written to fit your narrative. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
It is proven that both of allyuh is really cotton providers especially regarding Impsy jr. and his position. Wool over allyuh eyes much?
I’m sure you also didn’t noticed how he ignored certain things I mentioned because he can’t find anything in the red archives discussing same. I ask again who was really responsible for the ATR because dumbcant7 said it was the wrong aircraft.

You dummies really feel everything bad happen in CAL only occurred between May 2010-September 2015.
Everything good was before and after that.
How the GEO market doing for allyuh? Why CAL was delaying people paying upwards of $3000 for people paying $300 to Tobago? How much money the PNM CEO made on the ATR deal? How Impsy Jr. got a job that was created and no vacancies were sent out despite several current employees were qualified? How he got direct entry to Service Engineering II and didn’t start at Service Engineering I? How he got leave of absences to study something not related to his position?
Where the articles for these things?
And when allyuh can’t answer, it means I just ranting.
I said it before, monkey really knows what tree to climb.
Redman and Dirty habits 7 can't answer those questions.

They sit and look for false outdated articles and present those as gospel truth. Most the articles are written by red government agents.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 27th, 2021, 3:25 pm

So asking you for some substantiation of your position is a problem.

Like I said a pubescent vitriolic rant.

Twins

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 27th, 2021, 3:36 pm

Redman wrote:So asking you for some substantiation of your position is a problem.

Twins

And like I said, allyuh can’t answer or don’t want to answer those questions so it’s a rant.
Now shooooo away fly

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 27th, 2021, 3:41 pm

CB Style wrote:
Redman wrote:So asking you for some substantiation of your position is a problem.

Twins

And like I said, allyuh can’t answer or don’t want to answer those questions so it’s a rant.
Now shooooo away fly
They pick and choose which questions to answer. When they do answer they respond with old and misleading articles.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 27th, 2021, 3:57 pm

I still waiting on some substantiation of what you posting.
You asking questions but still can't bring anything but ole talk.

Hi Zoombindranath...I see you well polite these days...like lessons were learned.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 27th, 2021, 5:53 pm

CB Style wrote:

Twins

Now shooooo away fly

Whatever question you have asked, I have answered it. You then put forward some narrative which most times I point out the errors and substantiate it with 3rd party authoritative info. You then get embarrassed and lash out in an infantile way. I have little time to deal with children other than my own.

If you want to discuss the LHR slots I discussed it here in this thread. viewtopic.php?p=10139862#p10139862
Unless you can refute the facts I laid down there with more authoritative info, then I have little respect for what you claim to really know.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 27th, 2021, 5:54 pm

e0a15a91-1b15-4b8e-9f9a-fdab227a4e5f.jpg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 27th, 2021, 7:06 pm

Redman wrote:I still waiting on some substantiation of what you posting.
You asking questions but still can't bring anything but ole talk.

Hi Zoombindranath...I see you well polite these days...like lessons were learned.
Hush your kant

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 27th, 2021, 7:07 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Wey de money went?

Citizens saw any of it?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 27th, 2021, 7:08 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Wey de money went?

Citizens saw any of it?

Kamla tief it out bro

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 27th, 2021, 7:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Wey de money went?

Citizens saw any of it?

Kamla tief it out bro
Yup she closed down Petrotrin to quash the AV oil scam

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 27th, 2021, 7:17 pm

Habit7 wrote:

I guess all the locals from CAL, LIAT, Suriname Airways and the other regional and international airlines that operate here let go ppl can apply for this one job in St Vincent.

Anyone can fill this position :D

Why St Vincent ?

Who going there with all the volcanic activity ?

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 27th, 2021, 7:34 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:

Twins

Now shooooo away fly

Whatever question you have asked, I have answered it. You then put forward some narrative which most times I point out the errors and substantiate it with 3rd party authoritative info. You then get embarrassed and lash out in an infantile way. I have little time to deal with children other than my own.

If you want to discuss the LHR slots I discussed it here in this thread. viewtopic.php?p=10139862#p10139862
Unless you can refute the facts I laid down there with more authoritative info, then I have little respect for what you claim to really know.

Steups.
Again only posting old articles to support your claim. OK fine, if you and Redman insist:

(Trinidad Express) A forensic management audit commissioned by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has found that this country did not get value for money in the £5 million sale of its prime slots at Heathrow Airport in London, England, by former British West Indies Airways (BWIA) to British Airways in 2007.

The audit committee found that the fair market value of the slots then ranged from £23 million to £44 million....

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2012/10/22/news/guyana/tt-did-not-get-value-for-money-from-sale-of-bwia-heathrow-slots-audit/

This is why I don't like to refer to outdated stuff. We can go back and forth. You paste this, I paste that and so on. Yuh Big and have sense.
You don't think all this smells of corruption. No one didn't pocket from this? If not a gov't minister, how about an English man (Peter Davies) came to restructure BWIA and coincidentally recommend we sell the London Heathrow slot? The same man said we got it at a good price. We didn't have the sense to lease it rather than sell it thus generate revenue and still have the option once the airline got back on their feet to start up London Flights?
And just to let you know, your rambling don't make me embarrassed like you mentioned above.

P.S. I'm happy to hear a father spending time with their children. Very rare you hear that in the PNM Cult.
Last edited by CB Style on June 27th, 2021, 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 27th, 2021, 7:38 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Why St Vincent ?

This has nothing to do with Trinidad or Caribbean Airlines. This looks like a ground handling company in St. Vincent.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 27th, 2021, 8:41 pm

CB Style wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Why St Vincent ?

This has nothing to do with Trinidad or Caribbean Airlines. This looks like a ground handling company in St. Vincent.

Looks like CAAL

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » June 27th, 2021, 8:44 pm

MaxPower wrote:
CB Style wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Why St Vincent ?

Looks like CAAL

CAALG

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 27th, 2021, 8:55 pm

whole pandemic them eh rationalize, when the place looking to revamp, they now looking to send home people.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 27th, 2021, 8:57 pm

sMASH wrote:whole pandemic them eh rationalize, when the place looking to revamp, they now looking to send home people.
They send home people to flush out non red government ppl and then they hire new red government ppl.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 27th, 2021, 9:04 pm

giving some big padnahs some underhand bonus. send them home to take them back a couple months. so like a lil vacay too, lol.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 27th, 2021, 9:36 pm

CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:

Twins

Now shooooo away fly

Steups.
Again only posting old articles to support your claim. OK fine, if you and Redman insist:

(Trinidad Express) A forensic management audit commissioned by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has found that this country did not get value for money in the £5 million sale of its prime slots at Heathrow Airport in London, England, by former British West Indies Airways (BWIA) to British Airways in 2007.

The audit committee found that the fair market value of the slots then ranged from £23 million to £44 million....

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2012/10/22/news/guyana/tt-did-not-get-value-for-money-from-sale-of-bwia-heathrow-slots-audit/

This is why I don't like to refer to outdated stuff. We can go back and forth. You paste this, I paste that and so on. Yuh Big and have sense.
You don't think all this smells of corruption. No one didn't pocket from this? If not a gov't minister, how about an English man (Peter Davies) came to restructure BWIA and coincidentally recommend we sell the London Heathrow slot? The same man said we got it at a good price. We didn't have the sense to lease it rather than sell it thus generate revenue and still have the option once the airline got back on their feet to start up London Flights?
And just to let you know, your rambling don't make me embarrassed like you mentioned above.

P.S. I'm happy to hear a father spending time with their children. Very rare you hear that in the PNM Cult.

I guess since you're bereft of accusations against CAL, we going further back to BWIA.

So the Panday UNC in Opposition always made the claim that we sold the slot pair in LHR for too cheap. (I don't know where you got corruption from.)

So KPB finally in power handpicks a team to do an "independent" audit. That team includes Jwala Rambarran who eventually got to be governor of CBTT, hid the fact that we were in recession during PP and then became a UNC senator. But I digress.

They reaffirmed UNC suspicion that slots were sold at an undervalued price. Himself paid himself to tell him that he is right.

These were the prices that slots went for at LHR when BWIA sold its slot in 2006. Air Jamaica sold its slot pair too a year later and got a similar price. Prices eventually went up as London Olympics 2012 drew near where landing at LHR was the most valuable it has ever been up until then.
https://centreforaviation.com/analysis/ ... ain-108646
But some UNC cronies want you to believe that though everybody was selling their slots for around £5 million or less, BWIA had some magic slots worth £23 million to £44 million, 4x-9x price of everyone else?

And you have the audacity to call other ppl sheep?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 27th, 2021, 10:01 pm

I reckon Peter Davies was the CEO when we sold the LHR slots.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 27th, 2021, 10:30 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
CB Style wrote:

Plenty heat ...no light.

Just familiar blather.
Allyuh could be twins.

Like how you and Tuntsy is Dotishee 1 and 2 ??
Last time you asked and I obliged, I eh hear your dotish mouth again. You were prolly hoping that like you and your dotish brother in arms, that I would back pedal, and do like you all and disappear and come back with a herd of LFD RFD PNM backers to fight for me.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 27th, 2021, 10:42 pm

MaxPower wrote:I reckon Peter Davies was the CEO when we sold the LHR slots.

Yes, he was brought in especially to get rid of BWee.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 27th, 2021, 10:56 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:

Twins

Now shooooo away fly

Steups.

I guess since you're bereft of accusations against CAL, we going further back to BWIA.

So the Panday UNC in Opposition always made the claim that we sold the slot pair in LHR for too cheap. (I don't know where you got corruption from.)

So KPB finally in power handpicks a team to do an "independent" audit. That team includes Jwala Rambarran who eventually got to be governor of CBTT, hid the fact that we were in recession during PP and then became a UNC senator. But I digress.

They reaffirmed UNC suspicion that slots were sold at an undervalued price. Himself paid himself to tell him that he is right.

These were the prices that slots went for at LHR when BWIA sold its slot in 2006. Air Jamaica sold its slot pair too a year later and got a similar price. Prices eventually went up as London Olympics 2012 drew near where landing at LHR was the most valuable it has ever been up until then.
https://centreforaviation.com/analysis/ ... ain-108646
But some UNC cronies want you to believe that though everybody was selling their slots for around £5 million or less, BWIA had some magic slots worth £23 million to £44 million, 4x-9x price of everyone else?

And you have the audacity to call other ppl sheep?

Yes you are the definition of a sheep. And this is what I mean about just posting old articles. When it doesn’t fit your narrative you just brush it off with the gibberish you posted.
I didn’t go back to BWee days because of the reason you said above. I went back because the decision to sell and not keep it and just contract it out would have been a more viable option. And would have eventually benefited CAL But some people saw this as an opportunity to fill their pockets. I know it’s hard for you to believe but close your eye for a second and picture Someone else other than the PNM sold it. You see it now?
Now your dumbcant7 brain saying prices only went up in 2012 because of the Olympics. Boy, you rel dottish eh nuh. Do you even believe the sheit you does really be posting? The scary thing is allyuh does make children and train dem to be dottish just like allyuh. Kinda hereditary.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”