TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Landlords - Moratorium on Rent Payment ?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Landlords - Moratorium on Rent Payment ?

Postby elec2020 » August 11th, 2021, 6:32 pm

^ what that have to do with my comment?

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 11th, 2021, 8:17 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:its a shitty situation all around

but at the end of the day the bank wants their money, ttec and wasa want their money

i have a place in that I pay the ttec bill for all the tenants

ttec bill gone from 900 a cycle to 2300 because more people home from work, children home from school, AC etc, Pump, etc running much much more.

and then people don't even want to pay a portion of the rent, not even to cover utilities.
Right now a fellah owing my aunt 10500.00 in rent. 4 months plus. No idea about the utilities, she out of the country. I just trying to help out the situation. Man is a government worker too eh. Paper running right thru.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 11th, 2021, 9:10 pm

but at the end of the day the bank wants their money, ttec and wasa want their money

ttec bill gone from 900 a cycle to 2300 because more people home from work, children home from school, AC etc, Pump, etc running much much more.

and then people don't even want to pay a portion of the rent, not even to cover utilities.

This is the painful truth that many people that don't own property would rather ignore and pretend that it could never be this way.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 11th, 2021, 9:44 pm

I admire the rent laws in 'Merica if nothing else. Government tell landlords 'hold alyuh hand dey, don't collect till lockdown lift... but when it lift, pay alyuh rents due'. The ones who play with deyself and feel dem get away and ent bothering to work out any payment plan till the landlord start eviction process. When judge issue ruling and eviction proceed, any way in the country evictees go the payments will be deducted from their salaries, and once you have an eviction on your record, almost no decent tenancy will rent to you.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 11th, 2021, 10:52 pm

Ent
Ppl does talk bout "murica nice", but dem eh kno, yeah it nice but it DREAD.
Worst of all if you renting and a corporation owns the building

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 12th, 2021, 6:53 am

viedcht wrote:

Right now a fellah owing my aunt 10500.00 in rent. 4 months plus. No idea about the utilities, she out of the country. I just trying to help out the situation. Man is a government worker too eh. Paper running right thru.

HDC tenant mentality :D

How you " help out " ?

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 12th, 2021, 6:57 pm

^However I could

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 13th, 2021, 3:23 pm

She also urged landlords to accept the ministry's Rental Assistance Grant available to tenants and show some understanding to the difficulties facing families during the pandemic.

The Rental Assistance Grant allows people to access rent for up to three months with a sum of $2,500 in the first month.

Is it that landlords refusing the rental assistance grant?

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/08/12/cox-ur ... evictions/

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 13th, 2021, 7:11 pm

Ent yuh done know it have slimy "landlords" who ent properly taxed as 'landlords' all over de place?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 12:23 pm

^ ah i get you. Make sense. Like the landlord has too show proof of him/her paying taxes on the income received from renting their property to apply for government relief related to rental assistance (i think this was similar for the Salary Relief Grants and some people didn't get through cause their employer wasn't paying NIS). And these sneaky f#%ks rather evict and have single mothers and their kids on the streets than do the right thing and pay their taxes so that they would be eligible for these government services. Wow. If true, as I said before, when your time comes you have to answer for the good and the bad you did on this earth. Wow.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”