this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ronsin1
punchin NOS

Re: Flow and Digicel blocks Mobdro

Postby ronsin1 » March 8th, 2020, 9:23 am

It depends on the links I noticed sometimes it switches
redmanjp wrote:
ronsin1 wrote:What I noticed when I using streaming apps on the fire stick for the first couple shows it works very well but after that there is a lot of buffering

When you stop watching for about a 15mins it starts back normal

I'm using digicel to me I though they were throttling speeds based on usage

app should adjust the bitrate depending on bandwidth not so?

Tortilla_Man
Street 2NR

Postby Tortilla_Man » March 8th, 2020, 4:22 pm

I have the basic digiplay package, running mobdro and live net-tv on pc and it works well, a lil stickin occasionally but it works

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » February 9th, 2021, 8:05 pm

Is mobdoro down right now... All streams showing error connecting
Screenshot_20210209_200502.jpeg

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 9th, 2021, 8:55 pm

Like they start back with their sheit.

brickman
18 pounds of Boost

Postby brickman » February 10th, 2021, 12:08 am

Their server is down,check their reddit.Again flow & digi DO NOT BLOCK apps.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 10th, 2021, 12:31 am

Yeah just checked mobdro on my fire stick, all offline except for an nbc stream

SPK1983
3NE 2NR for life

Postby SPK1983 » February 10th, 2021, 12:35 am

Service is down, official sites are down, download links appear to have been scrubbed... This *might* be the end of the service, but I'm hoping it's temporary.

I could survive without the live channels, but losing those 24/7 streams is another thing entirely.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » February 10th, 2021, 6:28 am

Any update on this?

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » February 10th, 2021, 6:51 am

Still down worldwide
Screenshot_20210210-065031_Chrome.jpeg

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 10th, 2021, 7:10 am

I now invest in meh lil firestick yuh know...

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » February 10th, 2021, 8:31 am

cimema hd has tv shows too
livenet tv plenty tv stations around the world
tea tv have live station too
cnc3 app
tv6 app
good old kodi iptv apps
think mango app still works
cant remeber the rest but there are alternates

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I now invest in meh lil firestick yuh know...

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 10th, 2021, 6:04 pm

didnt the US pass some law recently which signals the end of illegal streaming of US content. i pay$9 USD a month of IPTV and they said it can shut down anytime because of the new law that their lawyer looking into the new law.

As of today (Wednesday, February 10th, 2021), Mobdro is not working and its official website is down.

We’ve received several questions about Mobdro not working and after checking the official Mobdro Website you will notice the screen below.

We've received several questions about Mobdro not working and after checking the official Mobdro Website you will notice the screen below.

We’ve seen this same scenario play out in the past with IPTV apps/services going offline.

We don’t know what will ultimately happen with Mobdro APK but for now, it is currently offline and their application is not working.

Unfortunately, this is the risk users face when using unverified IPTV apps. They can buffer and go offline without notice.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 10th, 2021, 6:48 pm

Google translated:

https://www.xatakandroid.com/aplicaciones-android/mobdro-para-android-deja-funcionar-app-para-ver-tele-ha-sido-bloqueada

Mobdro for Android stops working: the app to watch TV has been blocked
One of the best-known applications for watching TV on an Android mobile has closed its development: Mobdro disappears from the web, leaving number 2.2.8 as the latest version of the app. This app no ​​longer works because any access to the streams has been eliminated : legal proceedings weigh on Mobdro for infringement of protected content.

Watching TV on an Android mobile is not very complicated since the networks themselves have their streaming platforms, both for live content and on demand. Then we have generic apps to enjoy all open broadcasts , as is the case with DTT Channels . It is even possible to access TV from the web . And one of those apps that has been making access possible for years is Mobdro, an application that is currently not available. If you downloaded it, it is best to uninstall it .

Mobdro stops working and disappears from the web

The setback suffered by the application arises from access to copyrighted content from Mobdro channels . As we can see in the clarification provided by Google , the Indian cricket association denounced Mobdro for broadcasting the Premier League of that country without authorization. Due to this, the application domains have been closed , including those that update the app to provide links to the different broadcasts of the channels.

As we can see in https://web.archive.org/web/*/mobdro.com , the official Mobdro domain, from which the APK for Android was downloaded, was active for the last time on January 6, 2021 . It suffered a redirect that ended soon after. And the latest version of the app, number 2.2.8, has stopped providing service since it cannot access the channel lists . The rest of the versions do not work either.

With the Mobdro application and official website out of circulation, it is best to refrain from searching for the software and downloading it : the possibility that it is infected is very high. Also, no matter how much the Mobdro application is installed, it will not work . The streaming service is no longer active.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » February 10th, 2021, 9:27 pm

Will miss Big Bang putting me to sleep

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 10th, 2021, 10:49 pm

PariaMan wrote:Will miss Big Bang putting me to sleep

and i had now start to watch dat on mobdro d past week or so :!:

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » February 11th, 2021, 3:56 pm

This is super sad news.... I will miss endless stream of gillian Island and dragon ball

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 11th, 2021, 4:11 pm

so, what replacement app can work on the firestick which has both live streams of cable channels as well as shows?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 11th, 2021, 5:50 pm

i still dont own any tv box device , still free watching direct streaming from online sites ... so as long as that is still available on d interwebz i happy

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » February 11th, 2021, 7:02 pm

The 24hr streaming channels were all I used.
Will miss that
Last edited by mitch1980 on February 16th, 2021, 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 11th, 2021, 7:18 pm

try gorillatv. https://gorillatv.net/

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » February 11th, 2021, 7:40 pm

I had a pretty good list a few post back...

#41 I believe
redmanjp wrote:so, what replacement app can work on the firestick which has both live streams of cable channels as well as shows?

HumbleDriver
Riding on 13's

Postby HumbleDriver » May 15th, 2021, 12:28 pm

redmanjp wrote:Google translated:

https://www.xatakandroid.com/aplicaciones-android/mobdro-para-android-deja-funcionar-app-para-ver-tele-ha-sido-bloqueada

Mobdro for Android stops working: the app to watch TV has been blocked
One of the best-known applications for watching TV on an Android mobile has closed its development: Mobdro disappears from the web, leaving number 2.2.8 as the latest version of the app. This app no ​​longer works because any access to the streams has been eliminated : legal proceedings weigh on Mobdro for infringement of protected content.

Watching TV on an Android mobile is not very complicated since the networks themselves have their streaming platforms, both for live content and on demand. Then we have generic apps to enjoy all open broadcasts , as is the case with DTT Channels . It is even possible to access TV from the web . And one of those apps that has been making access possible for years is Mobdro, an application that is currently not available. If you downloaded it, it is best to uninstall it .

Mobdro stops working and disappears from the web

The setback suffered by the application arises from access to copyrighted content from Mobdro channels . As we can see in the clarification provided by Google , the Indian cricket association denounced Mobdro for broadcasting the Premier League of that country without authorization. Due to this, the application domains have been closed , including those that update the app to provide links to the different broadcasts of the channels.

As we can see in https://web.archive.org/web/*/mobdro.com , the official Mobdro domain, from which the APK for Android was downloaded, was active for the last time on January 6, 2021 . It suffered a redirect that ended soon after. And the latest version of the app, number 2.2.8, has stopped providing service since it cannot access the channel lists . The rest of the versions do not work either.

With the Mobdro application and official website out of circulation, it is best to refrain from searching for the software and downloading it : the possibility that it is infected is very high. Also, no matter how much the Mobdro application is installed, it will not work . The streaming service is no longer active.

One option would be to find hardcoded server addresses somewhere in Mobdro's source code and substitute them with other third-party servers. I know it has been done for other discontinued apps.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”