TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby redmanjp » September 24th, 2022, 2:32 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
matr1x wrote:Bunch of idiots. They failed at their job and by extension, the whole country

Give them a medal for each death

Not their fault. Rather posthumous Herman Cain awards should be given out to the free thinkers who died.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 24th, 2022, 2:35 pm

sMASH wrote:Lead by example. 2Q%3D%3D(10).jpg

UK Is highly vaxxed and boosted. Especially among over 65s. Hardly an unvaxxed person there to end up in hospital. Unlike Trinidad.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 24th, 2022, 2:56 pm

redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:Lead by example. 2Q%3D%3D(10).jpg

UK Is highly vaxxed and boosted. Especially among over 65s. Hardly an unvaxxed person there to end up in hospital. Unlike Trinidad.

yeah boi, we dropping like flies here.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » September 24th, 2022, 3:06 pm

Wait...ppl gonna likely die later in the year as cases increases?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 24th, 2022, 3:50 pm

aaron17 wrote:Wait...ppl gonna likely die later in the year as cases increases?

We saw a surge in hospital cases and even deaths with this BA5. So it depends on what more contagious immune escaping variant going around. Not like last year with 30 and 40 deaths a day but still more than we get from things like flu.

That's why we still need antivirals like Paxlovid that citizens can get and treat themselves at hone like the citizens of the US. Only then can we say the pandemic is over.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 24th, 2022, 3:59 pm

redmanjp wrote:

We saw a surge in hospital cases and even deaths with this BA5. So it depends on what more contagious immune escaping variant going around. Not like last year with 30 and 40 deaths a day but still more than we get from things like flu.

That's why we still need antivirals like Paxlovid that citizens can get and treat themselves at hone like the citizens of the US. Only then can we say the pandemic is over.
The US is 68% fully vaccinated -- start there.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 24th, 2022, 4:42 pm

adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

bear in mind, those cases are incidental, not causal. they just happened to have covee when going to the hospital.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 24th, 2022, 4:46 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

bear in mind, those cases are incidental, not causal. they just happened to have covee when going to the hospital.

some, certainly not all, otherwise u would expect almost equal numbers of vaxxed vs unvaxxed as there are equal numbers in the general population vaxxed vs unvaxxed. but we are still seeing a very disproportionate amt of unvaxxed in hospital.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 24th, 2022, 5:01 pm

redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

some, certainly not all, otherwise u would expect almost equal numbers of vaxxed vs unvaxxed as there are equal numbers in the general population vaxxed vs unvaxxed. but we are still seeing a very disproportionate amt of unvaxxed in hospital.

@redmanjp you're telling a dog that eats its own shitt not to eat it. The dog likes the taste of shitt.
Last edited by adnj on September 24th, 2022, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 24th, 2022, 9:06 pm

adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

@redmanjp your telling a dog that eats its own shitt not to eat it. The dog likes the taste of shitt.

incidental.
oops, no more covee updates. cause why? is delusional sheit #DelusionalShit

they even give them prizes for thier performances,,, lol. and the acadamy award goes to....

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » September 26th, 2022, 6:49 am

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

@redmanjp your telling a dog that eats its own shitt not to eat it. The dog likes the taste of shitt.

incidental.
oops, no more covee updates. cause why? is delusional sheit #DelusionalShit

they even give them prizes for thier performances,,, lol. and the acadamy award goes to....

With the "care" and "concern" these clowns had for vaccinating/constant boosting the population its a wonder why maj/adnj not protesting infront of the red house to get the gov to bring in more vaccines.

Its seems they just full of hot air.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 26th, 2022, 8:41 am

*we support what ever the authoritarian thing to do is... big brother knows best*

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 26th, 2022, 1:42 pm

Ah yes the Rebels with a Dotish Cause are at it again :lol: :lol:

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » September 27th, 2022, 8:39 am

:(

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 27th, 2022, 10:28 am

the beat up continues lol

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 1st, 2022, 1:05 pm

redmanjp wrote:
De Dragon wrote:12 dead? Nice going MoH

for 6 days. 2 per day. most unvaxxed.

paxlovid can help but it seems as if these didnt get it. or we never received any up to now.

or is there a generic version? since it's probably 1st world countries getting the brand name version.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 1st, 2022, 1:28 pm

There should be generic soon because Pfizer made different deals to the traditional 20 year patent for a new drug.

NIRMATRELVIR
Patent Holder: Pfizer
Date: November 2021
In November 2021, Pfizer and the Medicines Patent Pool signed a licence agreement to facilitate affordable access of Pfizer’s oral COVID-19 antiviral treatment nirmatrelvir in combination with low dose ritonavir in 95 countries.

Nirmatrelvir in combination with low dose ritonavir is strongly recommended by the World Health Organization for mild and moderate COVID-19 patients at highest risk of hospital admission. These include unvaccinated, older, or immunosuppressed patients

https://medicinespatentpool.org/licence-post/pf-07321332

Pfizer’s initiative is a step closer to bearing dividends, with news from the United-Nations-backed Medicines Patent Pool (MPP) that 35 companies have signed on to produce a generic version of the treatment, which is for those with a mild to moderate COVID-19. The active ingredient in Paxlovid is known as nirmatrelvir.

Of the 35 companies, six will produce ingredients for the pill, nine will manufacture the finished product and the remaining 20 will do both. The manufacturers span 12 countries from Asia to the Middle East to Eastern Europe and the Caribbean, making the drug available to 95 low- and middle-income countries and covering more than half the world’s population, the MPP said.
https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/pfizers-deal-medicines-patent-pool-includes-35-companies-12-countries-produce-generic

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 1st, 2022, 3:03 pm

Merely using the right currency for an attention whore. Don't get bitter.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 1st, 2022, 3:21 pm

I hear Miracle Berry from West Africa works well for that.

relax guy, it was a used mask that I was going to throw away from in the car. Do you see the used nose notch where I had bent it?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 1st, 2022, 4:27 pm

redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:12 dead? Nice going MoH

with covid, not from covid.

the large disproportionate unvaxxed deaths says otherwise - is it that the vax protects ppl from NCDs as well?

thats conjecture... they coudl actually disaggregrate the numbers, but this way, sells the fear more.. when u could lump all together and make it look big.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 1st, 2022, 8:40 pm

they do disaggregate by vax status- every daily report and noe weekly report shows that.

my question is how is it that most deaths are still unvaxxed if u say its deaths WITH covid? if it's WITH, then u would expect almost similar rates of death between vaxxed and unvaxxed, as the general population because in that case its not covid causing the deaths- but this is NOT what we are seeing.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » October 2nd, 2022, 12:20 am

maj. tom wrote:I hear Miracle Berry from West Africa works well for that.

relax guy, it was a used mask that I was going to throw away from in the car. Do you see the used nose notch where I had bent it?

Thing is, you don't need to cut a mask to see the amount of layers. I can take a picture of a black mask that is one thin layer

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2022, 6:12 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:I hear Miracle Berry from West Africa works well for that.

Thing is, you don't need to cut a mask to see the amount of layers. I can take a picture of a black mask that is one thin layer
Post-bitchslap and still stupid.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 2nd, 2022, 6:32 am

redmanjp wrote:they do disaggregate by vax status- every daily report and noe weekly report shows that.

my question is how is it that most deaths are still unvaxxed if u say its deaths WITH covid? if it's WITH, then u would expect almost similar rates of death between vaxxed and unvaxxed, as the general population because in that case its not covid causing the deaths- but this is NOT what we are seeing.

vax status? i am officially partially vaxed.
i never even take a covee test, but according to their metrics i am partially vaxed.

they should break down every ting according to number of jabs.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » October 3rd, 2022, 6:03 am

sMASH wrote:
redmanjp wrote:they do disaggregate by vax status- every daily report and noe weekly report shows that.

i never even take a covee test, but according to their metrics i am partially vaxed.

What would be the point of extrapolating all that data? You have to obviously condense it for public consumption. Exactly what you’re hoping to see if it’s broken down by number of jabs ?
Covid really bring out the crazies. Time to lock this thread

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 3rd, 2022, 7:47 am

j.o.e wrote:
sMASH wrote:

What would be the point of extrapolating all that data? You have to obviously condense it for public consumption. Exactly what you’re hoping to see if it’s broken down by number of jabs ?

to evaluate the effectivness and susceptiblity.
but if ur only focus is to sell a story, then by all means, lump them together to push ur point, but technically not lie.

i mean, i u see people with heart condidtions have significantly more deaths than any other distinguishing factor, then u know u have more investigation to do, in a certain direction.

the sinopharm/sinovac vax, they saw that after a third jab, immunity was wayyyy higher than just 2 as was initially instructed. u would not get that detail, if they lumped boosted and fully vaxed in the same category.

and any ways, if they do separate it, according to number of jabs, then it would dispel all contention, the data would be there for all to see. but, with out it, u leave room to spectulate. but also room to hide the real story.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 3rd, 2022, 10:25 am

another week.

men still beating up about vaccinations lol

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 3rd, 2022, 11:34 am

sMASH wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
sMASH wrote:

to evaluate the effectivness and susceptiblity.
but if ur only focus is to sell a story, then by all means, lump them together to push ur point, but technically not lie.
i mean, i u see people with heart condidtions have significantly more deaths than any other distinguishing factor, then u know u have more investigation to do, in a certain direction.

the sinopharm/sinovac vax, they saw that after a third jab, immunity was wayyyy higher than just 2 as was initially instructed. u would not get that detail, if they lumped boosted and fully vaxed in the same category.

and any ways, if they do separate it, according to number of jabs, then it would dispel all contention, the data would be there for all to see. but, with out it, u leave room to spectulate. but also room to hide the real story.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 3rd, 2022, 1:53 pm

^^Hey, look, there's one...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 4th, 2022, 9:46 pm

Excess Deaths correlates mostly to covid infection, (incl. untested persons), as well as untreated non-covid illnesses - not vaccination

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”