TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby redmanjp » August 16th, 2022, 11:27 am

sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:hardly any deaths, with or from... the covee stats may just be pumped up by people with covee, rather than from.
if they make the disticntion, then they might have a leg to stand up the push for masks. but untill then i not seeing any covee around me.

one padnah have it i hear,,, but he vaxed and boosted, so meem kno what is he problem.

no problem - vaccine does not prevent infection. but you know this. you choose to ignore it to spread misinformation because you're a c8nt

have u had ur booster to protect u from the latest variant? if not, u may be undervaxed and susceptible to covee death!!!!!

according to who? present your source. you most likely wont because you post emotionally.

c9nt

rowley said it only lasts 4 months... u dont watch news? damn bro....

effectiveness against infection- not severe disease

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 16th, 2022, 1:01 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:hardly any deaths, with or from... the covee stats may just be pumped up by people with covee, rather than from.
if they make the disticntion, then they might have a leg to stand up the push for masks. but untill then i not seeing any covee around me.

one padnah have it i hear,,, but he vaxed and boosted, so meem kno what is he problem.

no problem - vaccine does not prevent infection. but you know this. you choose to ignore it to spread misinformation because you're a c8nt

have u had ur booster to protect u from the latest variant? if not, u may be undervaxed and susceptible to covee death!!!!!

according to who? present your source. you most likely wont because you post emotionally.

c9nt

Does a COVID vaccination booster lower your chance of death? Yes or no?

yes, but not enough to make a convincing arguement.

mathematically, yes. effectually no

So you know. But effectively you don't know?

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » August 16th, 2022, 1:14 pm

drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
st7 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
st7 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:More? I'm saying such an increase overnight is very unusual. It has been slowly inching up by 1 or 2 per day but 18 in 1 day!

well 1 person can infect many so... it's not that unusual.

So u saying those 18 got infected while already in hospital? Hardly likely 18 cases would all be that severe.

what? no... what i'm saying is that this sheit is a super spreader and the numbers getting bigger is cause for concern, but not surprising.

Pretty soon if this keeps up that mask mandate coming right back.

Let dem bring it back ... No one enforcing sheit anymore.

Half of the country stopped wearing masks weeks before the mandates ended. No one was charged.
Also people who were charged never paid for the tickets.

So let them do what they want and so will we. Land of the FREE!

most places sink and hand soap gone. sanitizer dispenser empty and door knobs, grocery trolleys and other things that people touch not being sanitized. so what the heck just forget the mask an let everyone HYMC yes.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 16th, 2022, 1:18 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:

c9nt

Does a COVID vaccination booster lower your chance of death? Yes or no?

yes, but not enough to make a convincing arguement.

mathematically, yes. effectually no

So you know. But effectively you don't know?
Mathematically not vaxed. Effectively alive

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 17th, 2022, 2:32 am

https://youtu.be/ekTR0w2M9-U
MOAR research is needed...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 17th, 2022, 5:49 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... death.html

World Health Organisation officials admitted in March they were investigating 'rare instances' of hearing loss and 'other auditory disturbances' – including tinnitus – associated with Covid-19 vaccinations.

Some 142 came after a dose of Pfizer's vaccine, while 15 were Moderna and seven were AstraZeneca.

Patients developed the hearing loss either immediately after the jab or anywhere up to 19 days after receiving their vaccination.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 18th, 2022, 11:10 am

no matter what sheit u post because you in denial, it's still true *shrug

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 18th, 2022, 4:57 pm

soooo, they pushing vax.

well, the moderna ceo complaining that he have to throw away 30m doses, cause there is a 'demand problem'.. but he has a buddy called 'seth' that is working on 'increasing demand.'

so, wonder if masacara girl have a moderna pamphlet to go along with her covee stats going up...

https://rumble.com/v1geyvp-nobody-wants ... a-ceo.html

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » August 18th, 2022, 5:11 pm

sMASH wrote:soooo, they pushing vax.

well, the moderna ceo complaining that he have to throw away 30m doses, cause there is a 'demand problem'.. but he has a buddy called 'seth' that is working on 'increasing demand.'

so, wonder if masacara girl have a moderna pamphlet to go along with her covee stats going up...

https://rumble.com/v1geyvp-nobody-wants ... a-ceo.html

weird they have a demand problem when they won't even sell to countries like us. maybe the problem is the level of liability waivers and other concessions they want.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 18th, 2022, 5:12 pm

https://rumble.com/v1geyx3-10-million-a ... ndate.html

soo, workers won a lawsuit against the vax mandate against their employer. cause forcing people to take the vax or else, was not justified for THIS vax...

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 18th, 2022, 5:21 pm

LOLLL about the rumble website you keep using:

https://www.wired.com/story/rumble-send ... formation/

Rumble Sends Viewers Tumbling Toward Misinformation

https://theconversation.com/meet-rumble ... ion-163343

Meet Rumble, Canada’s new ‘free speech’ platform — and its impact on the fight against online misinformation

https://www.fastcompany.com/90574842/wh ... locking-to

What is Rumble? Meet the video platform Trump supporters are flocking to

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... e-1277997/

Rumble Mixes Cat Videos With Covid Misinformation — and the Right Is Loving It

All this from a search asking 'is rumble.com credible'

maybe try posting from dailymail.co.uk

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 18th, 2022, 5:54 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:In the last month, unvaccinated people were 12× more likely to die from COVID when compared to those that were vaccinated.

This is an increase from the very steady average of 8× since the beginning of January 2022, when the first statistics were available.

12x one or maybe two a day... still low enough stats that it makes little difference to act on. like the flu.
Not the same.

The flu vaccines improve your chance of staying alive by about 1.3×.

COVID vaccines improve your chance of survival by about 10×.

You didn't know that last part.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 18th, 2022, 7:13 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:In the last month, unvaccinated people were 12× more likely to die from COVID when compared to those that were vaccinated.

This is an increase from the very steady average of 8× since the beginning of January 2022, when the first statistics were available.

12x one or maybe two a day... still low enough stats that it makes little difference to act on. like the flu.
Not the same.

by about one or two persons per day...
10x a very low number in the first place... is like, u have a higher likely hood of being shot to death than being covee to death...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 18th, 2022, 7:17 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Not the same.

oarrr, 1 in every 10 covee deaths was fully vaxed.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 18th, 2022, 7:31 pm

i wonder if i posted this before. since we dealing with slight numbers, an icelandic study showed that fully vaxed persons were slightly more susceptible to reinfection than persons with one jab or less.
slight.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » August 21st, 2022, 8:55 am

covid infections still raises your risk for stroke and heart attack ... adnj can post a graph.

not sure concerning for most people at low-risk anyway, but really everyone should avoid covid if possible.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 21st, 2022, 8:58 am

it’s a bit more than a cold for many
spinal inflammation is a real thing
myelitis

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » August 21st, 2022, 9:07 am

drchaos wrote:
matix wrote:The more the virus spreads, the greater chance of mutations.

Nope ... Vaccinations have ground to a halt worldwide and there are no new variants. Just Omicron and sub variants which have been spreading faster and more widely than all other strains and yet no new Variants.

Vaccine testing on a large scale and the subsequent large scale inoculation of the world led to the virus mutating on a massive scale with multiple separate variants ... UK, SA, Brazilian and delta to name a few.

So no .... Omicron spreading like crazy and no new variants
Mass vaccinating the world? Alot of new variants.

Ah yes such a smart observation, there has never been any Omicron variants....at all, all this BA4, BA2 BA5 is nothing.

Another amazingly observation by Dr brilliant is that mass rollout of vaccines in phase 3 testing caused variants. When in fact all variants were detected before (except Delta), and Dr brilliant doesn't even realize some of these places had far less than 1% of the population vaccinated in phase 3 trials.

Apparently this happened because of vaccine phase 3 trials so when real mass vaccination started we should have had tonnes of new variants because of his 'selective pressure'..... In a year since that's started we've had delta and Omicron. Before that we had the UK strain, South African, Brazilian and a few others that never caught on. Almost like vaccinations did not increase the number of variants.

In fact, my unvaccinated friend now has covid for a 3rd time in 9 months....all, wait for it, just might be different variants. So much for natural immunity

And unfortunately for him, each time with covid has been worse. He told me after this last battle he's getting vaccinated for sure.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 21st, 2022, 9:46 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Nope ... Vaccinations have ground to a halt worldwide and there are no new variants. Just Omicron and sub variants which have been spreading faster and more widely than all other strains and yet no new Variants.

Vaccine testing on a large scale and the subsequent large scale inoculation of the world led to the virus mutating on a massive scale with multiple separate variants ... UK, SA, Brazilian and delta to name a few.

Ah yes such a smart observation, there has never been any Omicron variants....at all, all this BA4, BA2 BA5 is nothing.

Another amazingly observation by Dr brilliant is that mass rollout of vaccines in phase 3 testing caused variants. When in fact all variants were detected before (except Delta), and Dr brilliant doesn't even realize some of these places had far less than 1% of the population vaccinated in phase 3 trials.

Apparently this happened because of vaccine phase 3 trials so when real mass vaccination started we should have had tonnes of new variants because of his 'selective pressure'..... In a year since that's started we've had delta and Omicron. Before that we had the UK strain, South African, Brazilian and a few others that never caught on. Almost like vaccinations did not increase the number of variants.

In fact, my unvaccinated friend now has covid for a 3rd time in 9 months....all, wait for it, just might be different variants. So much for natural immunity

And unfortunately for him, each time with covid has been worse. He told me after this last battle he's getting vaccinated for sure.

That’s why I choose whom I respond to. It’s not worth the effort when a fool makes up their mind. The one of many fake doctors

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » August 21st, 2022, 9:55 am

matix wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:

That’s why I choose whom I respond to. It’s not worth the effort when a fool makes up their mind. The one of many fake doctors
Look, even hover has moved on from the antivaxxer and denier crazies. I don't understand why the others don't just ignore the "free thinkers" of tuner and their agenda.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 21st, 2022, 10:24 am

Ffs, if I am not wearing mask, what make people think I care about sanitizing, dotishness

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 21st, 2022, 10:35 am

agreed, but there are some ppl who touch/fidget their nose/face every 5 mins and others who hardly every in a whole day

just observe some ppl and will realise how some people are seriously at risk of catching disease due to their bad habits

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » August 21st, 2022, 10:37 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Those are sub variants retard .....
The fact that you have no concept of the difference between new variants and sub variant along side other facts
Don't forget in previous posts you thought virulence of a virus meant its spread. :lol: :lol:

Rage quit about posting on things way outside your league please
Last edited by drchaos on August 21st, 2022, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » August 21st, 2022, 10:46 am

pugboy wrote:Infection immunity last how long?
Many persons on their second and third infection

After an infection your antibodies drop off after about 6 months.
After that you depend on your innate immune system and the memory cells to remember the bug when you catch it again to eliminate the virus in a short period of time.

The first infection with no memory cells can take 10-14 days to form an immune response with antibodies
Every other infection after around the 6 month mark will take 2-4 days to form antibodies.

Meaning every other infection after the first is cleared in less 4-5 days. Some people get bacterial/fungal sinus infections post covid and that is after the virus is mostly cleared. Leading them to feel sick after they have cleared covid.

If you take care of yourself .... Sleep, eat well exercise and avoid excess stress your innate immune system can prevent you from getting covid in the first place even if you sleeping in the same bed with someone with an active infection.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 21st, 2022, 11:37 am

drchaos wrote:

After that you depend on your innate immune system and the memory cells to remember the bug when you catch it again to eliminate the virus in a short period of time.

The first infection with no memory cells can take 10-14 days to form an immune response with antibodies
Every other infection after around the 6 month mark will take 2-4 days to form antibodies.

Meaning every other infection after the first is cleared in less 4-5 days. Some people get bacterial/fungal sinus infections post covid and that is after the virus is mostly cleared. Leading them to feel sick after they have cleared covid.

If you take care of yourself .... Sleep, eat well exercise and avoid excess stress your innate immune system can prevent you from getting covid in the first place even if you sleeping in the same bed with someone with an active infection.

If
Natural immunity alone works so well, and;
Vaccinations provide so much selective pressure to produce new variants;
Then
Why are all of the current variants of concern likely from the same country?

A country that:
Has a low vaccination rate
Has a very large immunosuppressed population
Has a significantly greater COVID death rate than the rest of the world.

Reading the stupidshitt that you repeat-post is like watching a toad try to cross a highway.
*smh

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » August 21st, 2022, 11:41 am

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

If
Then

A country that:

Reading the stupidshitt that you repeat-post is like watching a toad try to cross a highway.
*smh

Ahhhh ... SO you take a country that has a huge section of the population IMMUNOCOMPROMISED to show that natural immunity doesn't work

Let me guess you are the guy that goes to the dessert in the dry season to prove to people that water doesn't exist :lol:

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 21st, 2022, 1:32 pm

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

If
Then

A country that:

*smh

Ahhhh ... SO you take a country that has a huge section of the population IMMUNOCOMPROMISED to show that natural immunity doesn't work

Let me guess you are the guy that goes to the dessert in the dry season to prove to people that water doesn't exist :lol:

Holy sheit. That burn.....adnj, head to MT hope stat! They might recover what's left of that brain of yours

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 21st, 2022, 1:51 pm

natural immunity works NOW that the virus has mutated down.
sa has the variants of concern, cause they have a high amount of monitoring goin on.

if other authorities paid that amount of attention, they would see strains of concern, as well.
the orginal omicron was discovered in sa, but was taught to have been incubated in populations that were not being monitored, and then got introduced to sa, who then were able to detect it.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » August 21st, 2022, 1:57 pm

drchaos wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:

The fact that you have no concept of the difference between new variants and sub variant along side other facts
Don't forget in previous posts you thought virulence of a virus meant its spread. :lol: :lol:

Lol there isn't even a very clear distinction between sub variants and variants, some researchers even argue that all variants of covid so far are subvariants.

Doesn't change the fact that you literally posted some dotish assertions and yet can't even form a sensible response to counter it.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » August 21st, 2022, 2:17 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Lol there isn't even a very clear distinction between sub variants and variants, some researchers even argue that all variants of covid so far are subvariants.

Doesn't change the fact that you literally posted some dotish assertions and yet can't even form a sensible response to counter it.

First of all stop referring to yourself as "some" and second you are not a researcher (Unless you counting all that time on Pornhub you spent searching for visual aids on DP'ing yourself as "Research") :lol:

So yes artard ... there are variants ... like Delta and Omicron. Then there are sub variants ....

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”