TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Dizzy28 » July 31st, 2022, 3:10 pm

My bad you didn't ask the question to which the answer is clearly yes. And to your earlier point about novel, the timeline was not part of the original questioning.

Also there are more examples of ignorant fools below. Not going to bother and find the sources you all can if you want.
De Dragon wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:He said that in July 2021. [b]And besides you said specifically "has it ever been said ......
"
[/b]

The answer to that is yes.

De Dragon wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:https://twitter.com/HenkLosser/status/1550382027727413248?t=RVx901u2cHDz0jKOLpZiZw&s=19

Guess Biden is a disinformation spreading fool.

De Dragon wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Has it ever been said that the vaccines prevent you from getting covid???

Or has it always been said that it lessens the harmful effects of it.....

Only by willfully ignorant, disinformation spreading fools

Again, the man gave info based on the available information and prevailing conditions at the time :roll: The part about a novel coronavirus seems to escape a lot of people :roll:
Maybe he should've jumped into a DeLorean and made sure :roll:

I didn't :? Phone Surgeon asked a question :?
IMG_20220731_150724.jpg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 31st, 2022, 3:23 pm

Okay I stand corrected.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 31st, 2022, 3:25 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Remember when they were forcing everyone to be vaccinated and they created sheit called safe zones which made no sense whatsoever

hover how yuh salty so on a sunday... go do yuh prayers nah

also - i doh rem the safe zones being a point of origin for covid spread so they wok nice

:fist:
Wish the business owners felt the same when they felt the pinch and it made no profitable sense

lol what pinch? looks like it help them stay open today.

how yuh extra sour so hovee. ent covee done? why you keep bringing up the past like a toxic insecure man who cyah get over a gyal bulling more man than you?
Let me remind you,when businesses was bawling

George: Time to scrap safe zones

“I don’t know why the safe zone concept is still there, to be honest with you. How can a restaurant have to have vaccinated members of staff and vaccinated customers, yet supermarkets, pharmacies, and public transportation do not? There is no logic to me and no anecdotal evidence that restaurants have been part of the problem throughout the world,” he said.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/george- ... 01a23b2966

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 31st, 2022, 3:30 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:My bad you didn't ask the question to which the answer is clearly yes. And to your earlier point about novel, the timeline was not part of the original questioning.

Also there are more examples of ignorant fools below. Not going to bother and find the sources you all can if you want.
De Dragon wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:He said that in July 2021. [b]And besides you said specifically "has it ever been said ......
"
[/b]

The answer to that is yes.

De Dragon wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:https://twitter.com/HenkLosser/status/1550382027727413248?t=RVx901u2cHDz0jKOLpZiZw&s=19

De Dragon wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Has it ever been said that the vaccines prevent you from getting covid???

Again, the man gave info based on the available information and prevailing conditions at the time :roll: The part about a novel coronavirus seems to escape a lot of people :roll:

I didn't :? Phone Surgeon asked a question :?
IMG_20220731_150724.jpg

So, what are those people saying now? Not last year, now.
The point is even if people didn't have the best information then, what's keeping the Rebels from seeing just based on a casual glance of the vax vs unvaxxed death rates, from recognizing that TODAY? They only shift the goalposts and talk sheit about "from" and "with" when plainly, and not only here, in case the tinfoil is on too tight, all over the world is a similar scenario.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 31st, 2022, 3:35 pm

De Dragon wrote:

De Dragon wrote:

the info was there BEFORE the release of the vaxes, that they werent performing as well as necessary, causing blood clots, were made of microparticles. but they still vocally marketed them as THE way to beat covid.
hence why plenty people, were hesitant to take those vaxes. these rounds of 'anti vaxers' were not ONLY the historical antivaxers.

i dedicated a lot of my pc times to folding at home and rosetta for researching vaxes via distributed modeling. cause, i too thought that a vax is the fastest way to get out of this thing. is when the preliminary data got released, what they had was not good enough... for me.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 31st, 2022, 4:09 pm

sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

De Dragon wrote:

the info was there BEFORE the release of the vaxes, that they werent performing as well as necessary, causing blood clots, were made of microparticles. but they still vocally marketed them as THE way to beat covid.
hence why plenty people, were hesitant to take those vaxes. these rounds of 'anti vaxers' were not ONLY the historical antivaxers.

i dedicated a lot of my pc times to folding at home and rosetta for researching vaxes via distributed modeling. cause, i too thought that a vax is the fastest way to get out of this thing. is when the preliminary data got released, what they had was not good enough... for me.

In other words, you did your research? :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 31st, 2022, 4:12 pm

De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

De Dragon wrote:

imagine if the politicians did that too...

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » July 31st, 2022, 4:26 pm

sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

De Dragon wrote:

‘Imagine’ key word

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » July 31st, 2022, 4:28 pm

wirh all that today is the day george jetson was born. he born during the pandemic.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 31st, 2022, 4:35 pm

matix wrote:
sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

De Dragon wrote:

‘Imagine’ key word

we all kno bill gates paid them off, all over the world. so, they just researched dollar signs.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » July 31st, 2022, 5:34 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Remember when they were forcing everyone to be vaccinated and they created sheit called safe zones which made no sense whatsoever

also - i doh rem the safe zones being a point of origin for covid spread so they wok nice

Wish the business owners felt the same when they felt the pinch and it made no profitable sense

how yuh extra sour so hovee. ent covee done? why you keep bringing up the past like a toxic insecure man who cyah get over a gyal bulling more man than you?

“I don’t know why the safe zone concept is still there, to be honest with you. How can a restaurant have to have vaccinated members of staff and vaccinated customers, yet supermarkets, pharmacies, and public transportation do not? There is no logic to me and no anecdotal evidence that restaurants have been part of the problem throughout the world,” he said.

again -- you only posting sheit out of context to win your failing points. the man open a new restaurant in south so the man had to complain -- anybody else complain?

Two days after Trotters opened in south Trinidad on August 12, 2020, Government announced a suite of restrictions, banning dining-in restaurants.

hovee like covee affecting yuh.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 31st, 2022, 5:45 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

again -- you only posting sheit out of context to win your failing points. the man open a new restaurant in south so the man had to complain -- anybody else complain?

Two days after Trotters opened in south Trinidad on August 12, 2020, Government announced a suite of restrictions, banning dining-in restaurants.

Maybe Hoover did open one too? I mean his beatups are entirely rational and based on things that affected him personally, like losing his job etc.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 31st, 2022, 6:06 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

What shiet you talking the man make sense , why unvaxxed and vaxxed could use public transport and enter a supermarket or go to work together yet is a problem to go a restaurant together. You got a five in English? It clear as day what his argument was. It made absolute ZERO SENSE

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » July 31st, 2022, 6:20 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

What shiet you talking the man make sense , why unvaxxed and vaxxed could use public transport and enter a supermarket or go to work together yet is a problem to go a restaurant together. You got a five in English? It clear as day what his argument was. It made absolute ZERO SENSE

hoss stop beating up lololol

i didnt realise you were supposed to remove your mask in public transport and supermarkets the same way you would do at a restaurant for a long period of time --- your comparisons still remains stupid as your logic.
the man was sour cause he just open a restaurant and then restrictions hit two days later--- the risk of doing business but you wouldn't know anything about that cause you just a sufferer sucking on govt's teat.

hovee, ent covee done? let it rest

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » July 31st, 2022, 6:22 pm

De Dragon wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

Maybe Hoover did open one too? I mean his beatups are entirely rational and based on things that affected him personally, like losing his job etc.

nah sufferers doh lose govt wuk so de man safe. he waiting for backpay otherwise he starting up his own business --- it's why he got he MBA in BA to work for himself! the man has ambitions - no excuses at all!!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 31st, 2022, 8:55 pm

Good evening Jason

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 1st, 2022, 6:40 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/70-m ... harged-nhs

pfizer charged 70m for illegally raising prices on essential drugs.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » August 1st, 2022, 6:52 pm

sMASH wrote:https://www.gov.uk/government/news/70-million-in-fines-for-pharma-firms-that-overcharged-nhs

pfizer charged 70m for illegally raising prices on essential drugs.

trustworthy bunch, them

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 4th, 2022, 12:56 pm

Ivermectin still doesn't treat COVID.

Is ivermectin a COVID-19 treatment? Vanderbilt researchers found out

ImageA box of ivermectin is shown in a pharmacy as pharmacists work in the background, Thursday, Sept. 9, 2021, in Georgia.(AP Photo/Mike Stewart)

Published: Aug. 2, 2022 at 6:11 PM GMT-4|Updated: Aug. 2, 2022 at 6:23 PM GMT-4

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) -- Earlier in 2022, people were taking ivermectin in hopes to treat COVID-19.

The drug is typically used for parasitic infections in animals. However, researchers at Vanderbilt University wanted to see if it could be used as a treatment for COVID-19.

After a monthslong study, researchers say it’s not a treatment. Vanderbilt researchers say ivermectin shouldn’t be taken unless it’s for a clinical trial. They do say the drug relieves COVID-19 symptoms for about 12 hours.

“Clinically, that’s not really meaningful in a disease that can last for weeks or months,” said Dr. Christopher Lindsell, with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. “So, the findings were statistically no signals, but a very small possibility of a tiny bit of change, a tiny bit of benefit.”

VUMC researchers say they will continue to study ivermectin. They plan to have more results to show in a couple weeks.

https://www.wvlt.tv/2022/08/02/is-iverm ... found-out/

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 10th, 2022, 8:59 am

The virus will thrive and mutate until it emerges as a threat once again. This is not a case similar to polio which was declared eradicated, covid is very much still here simply subdued.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 10th, 2022, 9:06 am

hover11 wrote:The virus will thrive and mutate until it emerges as a threat once again. This is not a case similar to polio which was declared eradicated, covid is very much still here simply subdued.
I thought your viewpoint was that covid doesn't exist?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 10th, 2022, 9:11 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:The virus will thrive and mutate until it emerges as a threat once again. This is not a case similar to polio which was declared eradicated, covid is very much still here simply subdued.
I was being sarcastic when I said covid done.....that's me mocking the trini mentality. Personally i never had covid but at the moment I don't wear masks anywhere nor do I subject myself to businesses that require such. Virus still here yeah but am I to live in fear my entire life over something that I will inevitably get either way?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 10th, 2022, 9:18 am

hover11 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
I was being sarcastic when I said covid done.....that's the trini mentality. Personally i never had covid but at the moment I don't wear masks anywhere nor do I subject myself to businesses that require such. Virus still here yeah but am I to live in fear my entire life over something that I will inevitably get either way?

COVID isn't going away and polio is still around. Polio cases are on the rise because lazy, stupid parents believe that polio vaccination is of no benefit to their lazy, stupid children.

-----

Polio Fears Rise in New York Amid Possible Community Spread

A majority of people infected with polio have no symptoms, but can still shed the virus and give it to others for days or weeks. A small percentage of people who get the disease suffer paralysis. The disease is fatal for between 5-10% of those paralyzed.

All school children in New York are required to have a polio vaccine, but enforcement of vaccination rules in some areas can be lax. Rockland and Orange counties are both known as centers of vaccine resistance. Statewide, about 79% of have completed their polio vaccination series by age two. In Orange County, that rate is 59%. In Rockland it is 60%.

The Orange County wastewater samples were initially collected from municipal wastewater treatment plants for COVID-19 testing.

“It is concerning that polio, a disease that has been largely eradicated through vaccination, is now circulating in our community, especially given the low rates of vaccination for this debilitating disease in certain areas of our County,” said Orange County Health Commissioner Irina Gelman said. “I urge all unvaccinated Orange County residents to get vaccinated as soon as medically feasible.”

https://time.com/6203991/polio-virus-new-york/

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 10th, 2022, 9:28 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
I was being sarcastic when I said covid done.....that's the trini mentality. Personally i never had covid but at the moment I don't wear masks anywhere nor do I subject myself to businesses that require such. Virus still here yeah but am I to live in fear my entire life over something that I will inevitably get either way?

COVID isn't going away and polio is still around. Polio cases are on the rise because lazy, stupid parents believe that polio vaccination is of no benefit to their lazy, stupid children.

-----

A majority of people infected with polio have no symptoms, but can still shed the virus and give it to others for days or weeks. A small percentage of people who get the disease suffer paralysis. The disease is fatal for between 5-10% of those paralyzed.

All school children in New York are required to have a polio vaccine, but enforcement of vaccination rules in some areas can be lax. Rockland and Orange counties are both known as centers of vaccine resistance. Statewide, about 79% of have completed their polio vaccination series by age two. In Orange County, that rate is 59%. In Rockland it is 60%.

The Orange County wastewater samples were initially collected from municipal wastewater treatment plants for COVID-19 testing.

“It is concerning that polio, a disease that has been largely eradicated through vaccination, is now circulating in our community, especially given the low rates of vaccination for this debilitating disease in certain areas of our County,” said Orange County Health Commissioner Irina Gelman said. “I urge all unvaccinated Orange County residents to get vaccinated as soon as medically feasible.”

Sure blame Americans however a bigger factor could be which I would agree with is that the illegal migrants who are in America are causing such because I'm pretty sure illegals don't carry their kids for any type of primary health care in fear of deportation.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 10th, 2022, 9:39 am

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:

-----

Sure blame Americans however a bigger factor could be which I would agree with is that the illegal migrants who are in America are causing such because I'm pretty sure illegals don't carry their kids for any type of primary health care in fear of deportation.

The two counties with the lowest vaccination numbers in New York state are affluent and 70% white. The only illegals there are taking a bus in to cut lawns and mop floors.

Try harder.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 10th, 2022, 9:41 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:

-----

The two counties with the lowest vaccination numbers in New York state are affluent and 70% white. The only illegals there are taking a bus in to cut lawns and mop floors.

Try harder.
There are thought to be over half a million undocumented immigrants residing in New York City. Try harder. Half a million unvaccinated persons.They come from many parts of the world, especially Latin America, Asia, Eastern Europe, and the Caribbean. You telling me one of them can't bring the polio virus. Come better than that.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 10th, 2022, 10:06 am

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:

-----

Try harder.
There are thought to be over half a million undocumented immigrants residing in New York City. Try harder. Half a million unvaccinated persons.They come from many parts of the world, especially Latin America, Asia, Eastern Europe, and the Caribbean. You telling me one of them can't bring the polio virus. Come better than that.

1. NYC is in the Five Borroughs - not Rockland or Orange County.

2. The percentage of children that receive a polio vaccination in Mexico is higher than in the State of New York.

The only way that anyone is getting polio from an illegal, is if it comes from lazy, stupid people that won't get vaccinated giving it to a lazy, stupid person that won't vaccinate.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 10th, 2022, 12:39 pm

is whole day everyday you go be on tuner talking so much sheit?

clearly you have nothing to do at your govt wok but begging for backpay like a lil sufferer .. a damn strain on state entities.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 10th, 2022, 12:44 pm

st7 wrote:is whole day everyday you go be on tuner talking so much sheit?

clearly you have nothing to do at your govt wok but begging for backpay like a lil sufferer .. a damn strain on state entities.
Actually I'm on vacation but thanks for your deep concern into my life however it is unwanted and highly unnecessary :S

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 10th, 2022, 1:09 pm

On vacation, trying not to get stabbed walking through the HDC complex. LOLOL!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”