TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago (Local Updates & Discussions Only)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Chimera » June 24th, 2022, 12:55 pm

they should really remove the mask mandate if you dont have to wear masks in bars/restaurants/fetes

its just senseless

in any event
on to monkeypox now

be careful when allyuh travelling or staying in hotel and guest house....u eh sure how clean the sheets are

and monkeypox can spread from bedding, not just bulling

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 24th, 2022, 12:58 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:I love wearing my masks in public especially in crowded unventilated areas.

Trinis too nasty out there with their inconsiderate coughing, hawk spitting and snorting noises.
Respectfully that's your choice wearing a mask is very stifling and uncomfortable for others

Come on hover, is it really that uncomfortable?
It is i only wear my mask in work because i have to, everywhere else is maskless it is highly uncomfortable ....covid is here to stay, mask or no mask and I have yet to acquire the virus up to present time....time to move on

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 24th, 2022, 4:29 pm

hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
sMASH wrote:
redmanjp wrote:what real stats u wanna see?

exactly who died FROM covid, rather than every body that swabed positive for covid.

this the same acceptance that letting the govt force children to wear masks, for 8 hrs, who the least susceptible, but say 10k ram up in fete, face in every nook and cranny, is no covid risk at all.

they citing these numbers to levy a covid law with fines, and allow it to be broken cause logistics. is either covid bad or not. is not covid bad for whom ever they can easily apply the law to.

You not wanting to wear a mask because you saw thousands in a fete with no mask on is very poor logic.
Duane,

It not making sense...is either it is law or not. It should be a personal preference but not a mandate atm. Kinda hypocritical to allow thousands of maskless to gather for debauchery but I have to wear a mask in the bank or the grocery or out in the street.

y not make that personal responsiblity? who think it make sense, wear it, who think the social distance working, do that. who think only vaxed patrons is safe for thier business space, do that.

i find every body who was pushing for what every covid protocols, should be STILL be employing those protocols.... to fite coveee!
doh depend on the govt,,, tehy have a mask laws but say 3 fetes with 10k + people, up in each other crevices, is covid safe, and will not enforce the law on them.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » June 24th, 2022, 4:51 pm

Went into the poultry depot and in the outside line in the quick shop with no mask and no beat up. Let's get this ball rolling guys.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » June 24th, 2022, 6:36 pm

alfa wrote:Went into the poultry depot and in the outside line in the quick shop with no mask and no beat up. Let's get this ball rolling guys.

or not.

I passing two years now of not having anything more than a sniffles.

If allyuh fellas like being sick, go ahead, stink and dutty allyuhself, but at least respect the rest of we enough to keep your mask on in public places.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » June 24th, 2022, 6:49 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
alfa wrote:Went into the poultry depot and in the outside line in the quick shop with no mask and no beat up. Let's get this ball rolling guys.

or not.

If allyuh fellas like being sick, go ahead, stink and dutty allyuhself, but at least respect the rest of we enough to keep your mask on in public places.

Like I said again why do I need to wear a mask to ensure that yours work? I done with this mask nonsense. Wear a full space suit if you feel the need but I'm done

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 24th, 2022, 7:04 pm

At this point, you're right because the covid pandemic and public health crisis is over and has largely become deregulated by the Government. It's only waiting on the time for the regulations to expire in Trinidad for it to become a legal personal rights issue. If I choose to wear a mask in a crowd or individually in my car against Saharan dust that is my own business. If you don't, that's also your own business. If a private business enforces mask wearing like the dress code, you can CHOOSE to not give your money to them.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 24th, 2022, 8:18 pm

alfa wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

or not.

Like I said again why do I need to wear a mask to ensure that yours work? I done with this mask nonsense. Wear a full space suit if you feel the need but I'm done

I'm all for people having freedom to make their own decisions. If you want to walk naked down High Street, go ahead. I think doing that would be foolish and make others uncomfortable, but you do you if you want to go naked.

Where we need regulations are in the shared spaces. Parents have no choice but to send kids to school. There is no choice. If you send your kids to school without masks, you will get my kids and other peoples kids sick. That is not choice. That is not personal responsibility. That is letting a few greedy, selfish people spoil an otherwise workable system for the rest of us.

Private schools? Sure, knock yourself out. Private events and venues? Go ahead, I looking forward to "Stink and Dutty #2". I believe we should have nude beaches too, I want nude beaches. Throw my jockey shorts in the sea and let it float away. That is my dream.

but leave the shared spaces where people have no choice but to go, leave the masks on for the sake of the medically vulnerable, the elderly, etc that should also be valued parts of our society.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 24th, 2022, 8:57 pm

No masks can also work if we all practice good hygiene.

Oops, forgot it’s Trinis we dealing with.

Yuck!

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 24th, 2022, 9:19 pm

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 25th, 2022, 2:41 am

paid_influencer wrote:
alfa wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

or not.

I'm all for people having freedom to make their own decisions. If you want to walk naked down High Street, go ahead. I think doing that would be foolish and make others uncomfortable, but you do you if you want to go naked.

Where we need regulations are in the shared spaces. Parents have no choice but to send kids to school. There is no choice. If you send your kids to school without masks, you will get my kids and other peoples kids sick. That is not choice. That is not personal responsibility. That is letting a few greedy, selfish people spoil an otherwise workable system for the rest of us.

Private schools? Sure, knock yourself out. Private events and venues? Go ahead, I looking forward to "Stink and Dutty #2". I believe we should have nude beaches too, I want nude beaches. Throw my jockey shorts in the sea and let it float away. That is my dream.

but leave the shared spaces where people have no choice but to go, leave the masks on for the sake of the medically vulnerable, the elderly, etc that should also be valued parts of our society.

Nude beach?
Rio? Yes.
St. Tropez? Yes.
Trinidad? No.
Tobago? What the fuckk!

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 25th, 2022, 3:11 am

Covid is over guys. Let’s move on

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 25th, 2022, 5:13 pm

MaxPower wrote:No masks can also work if we all practice good hygiene.

Yuck!
They practise good hygiene at all those 10k+ fetes?

Mask eh doing one ass.

For the mask yo be working u will see a spike in the next week

Andrea bharat candle light vigils was blamed for spreading covid, even tho it was over a month separated.

Then u have to see a spike for these fetes, cause the no mask wearing.

Have to..

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 25th, 2022, 5:16 pm

Looks like pandemic is back on the menu, boys!

It goes on and on, the brow beating never ends...
FB_IMG_1656191728725.jpg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 25th, 2022, 9:30 pm

sMASH wrote:

Yuck!

Mask eh doing one ass.

Andrea bharat candle light vigils was blamed for spreading covid, even tho it was over a month separated.

Have to..

Mash,

Infections are too mild for your masks don’t work assumptions to be proven wrong.

We never really got the full blow of Covid in T&T.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 25th, 2022, 11:35 pm

T&T reaches grim milestone of 4000 Covid deaths

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 26th, 2022, 7:42 am

MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Yuck!

Mask eh doing one ass.

Have to..

Mash,

Infections are too mild for your masks don’t work assumptions to be proven wrong.

We never really got the full blow of Covid in T&T.
You said blow

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 26th, 2022, 7:53 am

redmanjp wrote:T&T reaches grim milestone of 4000 Covid deaths

and the govt refuses to enforce its own special drafted laws to fight covid, at mass gatherings such as fetes that have 10k+ persons.

either they dont care or the laws is nonsense

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » June 26th, 2022, 11:42 pm

wing wrote:
drchaos wrote:
sMASH wrote:Looks like pandemic is back on the menu, boys!

It goes on and on, the brow beating never ends... FB_IMG_1656191728725.jpg

The power we gave up was the first step.

Now the perpetual pandemics begin to maintain their power.

The drones like adnj and the guy with the owl pic (likely World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders wannabe's)
Will continue to push their masters agendas on multiple forums and media platforms.
Thank heavens for the free thinkers of tuner who are here to lead us, nay, the world from the clutches of the status quo and on towards the new world order. Who would have thought a hospital orderly and an e&I tech will rise up to be leaders among the millions of sheep and drones. We truly should be eternally grateful.

Why mention yuh muddah and fadda on this forum? :lol:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » June 28th, 2022, 4:23 pm

are there any other pfizer available after the current batch expires this month?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 28th, 2022, 4:46 pm

st7 wrote:are there any other pfizer available after the current batch expires this month?

I doh think so. Health Minister said to come and get it before it expire.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » June 28th, 2022, 5:55 pm

ah ok. is it only health centers or i can go UTT? MOH website look like it have old data

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 28th, 2022, 6:16 pm

st7 wrote:ah ok. is it only health centers or i can go UTT? MOH website look like it have old data
If it's UTT Monroe, Sinopharm and Pfizer should be available. Health centers have only Sinopharm.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » June 28th, 2022, 8:19 pm

adnj wrote:
st7 wrote:ah ok. is it only health centers or i can go UTT? MOH website look like it have old data
If it's UTT Monroe, Sinopharm and Pfizer should be available. Health centers have only Sinopharm.

thanks meng

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 29th, 2022, 11:35 am

Seeing multiple news persons posting that Terry D say no more testing required to enter TT from Jul 1st

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 29th, 2022, 11:55 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Seeing multiple news persons posting that Terry D say no more testing required to enter TT from Jul 1st

COVID-19 tests no longer required for entry into T&T
Confirmation from Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh at today’s Ministry of Health’s virtual media conference.
The Honourable Acting Prime Minister Colm Imbert has authorized me to advise the country that as Friday 1 July (the day after tomorrow) the need for PCR /Antigen testing to enter Trinidad and Tobago will be stopped.

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/covid-1 ... d-entry-tt

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 29th, 2022, 12:45 pm

So why is it that companies are still asking workers to produce a vaccinated card to be able to work ????

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 29th, 2022, 12:48 pm

hover11 wrote:So why is it that companies are still asking workers to produce a vaccinated card to be able to work ????

Because it’s their company and they can do what they want. What’s the problem ?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 29th, 2022, 12:50 pm

j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:So why is it that companies are still asking workers to produce a vaccinated card to be able to work ????

This is not entirely true. Its the reason private businesses are always in the Industrial Court and making payouts.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 29th, 2022, 1:09 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

This is not entirely true. Its the reason private businesses are always in the Industrial Court and making payouts.
There we go, how quickly we forget there are laws that govern employers and the way they act. Anyway all restrictions will soon come to an end. Covid done, time to move on....

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”