TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Ripe Chenette » May 14th, 2022, 1:51 am

Chinese killing lots of chinese, a tale as old as 4000 years.

We should actually be glad about it, only reason we not hook up to a matrix machine powering the sinotron prime is because china to busy purging themselves to do anything on that level.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 14th, 2022, 7:08 am

Research suggests possible link to COVID
A recent American case study published in the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition analyzed a previously healthy three-year-old girl who developed acute liver failure a few weeks after recovering from a mild COVID infection. 

"The patient had liver biopsy findings and blood testing consistent with a type of autoimmune hepatitis which may have been triggered by COVID infection," said Dr. Anna Peters, a pediatric gastroenterologist at the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.

Peters, the lead author on the study, said that while it was impossible to prove that COVID directly caused the liver disease in this case — it is possible the virus triggered an "abnormal immune response" that then attacked the liver.

"I think it's important for physicians to be aware that this is a rare condition that may happen during or after COVID infection. It's important to check liver tests in patients who aren't improving as expected," she said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/severe-h ... -1.6451267

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 14th, 2022, 12:45 pm

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Suddenly the "mild" "harmless" "it doh affeck chirran" crew, is raving about Covid in schools? :rofl:
It seems the Antivaxfacks, have finally spun themselves 180 degrees.
So it makes sense putting an entire class under quarantine every time a student tests positive....just asking?

But you and your crew were advocating for not putting even the positive child in quarantine :roll:
Ent it mild? Ent children unaffected?Ent 98%, and more for children, recover?

It's funny, in my sons class everyone had a sudden "flare up of their sinuses" last week and the week before. Half of the class stayed home for 2 to 3 days. No one admitted to a viral illness, no one PCR tested, no one freaked the firetruck out, some did antigen tests and kept their private medical information to themselves.

We all ignored the new endemic virus making the rounds and went on with our lives ... It was a symphony of normal un-paranoid behavior

Oh and I forgot to mention ... No one died ...

Nasty parents sending nasty children to free government daycare.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 14th, 2022, 3:27 pm

adnj wrote:Nasty parents sending nasty children to free government daycare.

Ewwwww

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 14th, 2022, 9:37 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Suddenly the "mild" "harmless" "it doh affeck chirran" crew, is raving about Covid in schools? :rofl:
So it makes sense putting an entire class under quarantine every time a student tests positive....just asking?

But you and your crew were advocating for not putting even the positive child in quarantine :roll:

It's funny, in my sons class everyone had a sudden "flare up of their sinuses" last week and the week before. Half of the class stayed home for 2 to 3 days. No one admitted to a viral illness, no one PCR tested, no one freaked the firetruck out, some did antigen tests and kept their private medical information to themselves.

We all ignored the new endemic virus making the rounds and went on with our lives ... It was a symphony of normal un-paranoid behavior

Central public primary school are actually great compared to the offerings around the country.
Children also need to be in school for socialization and brain development.

You would have known that if you weren't too busy making up random stats and info to post.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 14th, 2022, 9:40 pm

MaxPower wrote:
adnj wrote:Nasty parents sending nasty children to free government daycare.

Ewwwww

Great for building their immune system.
Your thymus is super-active till about age 6. Which means you only have around 6 years to expose your kids immune system to world of bugs out there so it can be trained up for the rest of their lives.

Keep your kids in a super sterile environment will only do them harm in the long run.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 14th, 2022, 10:33 pm

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:

yet. deaths lag cases. oh and no i not talking about kids - kids may have immunocompromised family members. covid is also NOT the first virus they ask parents to keep your kids home for- measles & chicken pox comes to mind. sending kids to school knowing they are symptomatic and covid positive is just irresponsible. the school should test any kid like that to allow them back - if parents dont agree then keep them home.

AntivaxFacks//Covid downplayers feel once they personally are unaffected, then no one else could possibly be :roll:

No one cares ... the world belongs to the young fit and healthy.
Go lock yourself in your house if you are still afraid.

Cause you can't stop us from treating a mild illness like a mild illness.

Quackos, your stink reasoning stinks. You claim t be fit and healthy, but is everyone you come into contact with the same?
Relax yuh non dr arse nah.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 14th, 2022, 11:58 pm

Fagon,

When last you check your pressure?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » May 15th, 2022, 1:37 am

these disgusting high school trinis and their name calling...

no broughtupsy. do better

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 15th, 2022, 5:38 am

drchaos wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Ewwwww

Great for building their immune system.
Your thymus is super-active till about age 6. Which means you only have around 6 years to expose your kids immune system to world of bugs out there so it can be trained up for the rest of their lives.

Keep your kids in a super sterile environment will only do them harm in the long run.
6 months not 6 years. Nasty children have nasty parents to bring home a nastiness.
Last edited by adnj on May 15th, 2022, 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 15th, 2022, 6:58 am

MaxPower wrote:Fagon,

Anybody say sheit? Why you come sliding in?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 15th, 2022, 11:30 am

De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Fagon,

Anybody say sheit? Why you come sliding in?

Ok Omron it is

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 15th, 2022, 11:57 am

De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:

yet. deaths lag cases. oh and no i not talking about kids - kids may have immunocompromised family members. covid is also NOT the first virus they ask parents to keep your kids home for- measles & chicken pox comes to mind. sending kids to school knowing they are symptomatic and covid positive is just irresponsible. the school should test any kid like that to allow them back - if parents dont agree then keep them home.

AntivaxFacks//Covid downplayers feel once they personally are unaffected, then no one else could possibly be :roll:

Quackos, your stink reasoning stinks. You claim t be fit and healthy, but is everyone you come into contact with the same?

Its your fault you are a fat unhealthy firetruck ... not mine
Your health is and has always been your responsibility.

If you can't survive a mild viral illness, thats not on me fatty.
You can't stop the spread of resp virus ...

FYI they tried for the last 3 years and every measure failed. Lock downs ... virus still spread, Vaccine ... virus still spread, Mask/Handwashing/Social distancing .... virus still spread, Stopping international travel ... Virus still spread.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 15th, 2022, 1:16 pm

drchaos wrote:
FYI they tried for the last 3 years and every measure failed. Lock downs ... virus still spread, Vaccine ... virus still spread, Mask/Handwashing/Social distancing .... virus still spread, Stopping international travel ... Virus still spread.

Dr,

It’s unfair to say lockdowns and protocols has failed when they weren’t enforced properly.

Viruses are spread by human contact, therefore the objective is to control humans, NOT let them do what they want when they want and how they want.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 15th, 2022, 3:03 pm

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Three years? Wrong.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 15th, 2022, 9:39 pm

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Quackos, yuh dodging :? . Is every person that you come into "healthy and fit?"
Forget for one minute yuh dotish hypothesis about being fit means you can't get and die of Covid. :roll:
Can't stop a spread? You're as much a "dr" as Sayers and Dr. Love. :lol: :lol: :lol:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 15th, 2022, 10:14 pm

MaxPower wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Dr,

It’s unfair to say lockdowns and protocols has failed when they weren’t enforced properly.

Viruses are spread by human contact, therefore the objective is to control humans, NOT let them do what they want when they want and how they want.

Thats precisely the point ... You can't stop human contact.
Its what our society is based on.
Only in a dictatorship can you totally stop human contact and thats far worse than covid.

Stating that solution A would have work if we did it, when Solution A is impossible to achieve doesn't make sense.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 15th, 2022, 10:15 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Three years? Wrong.

Thanks for correcting my typo, 2 years

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 15th, 2022, 10:16 pm

De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Forget for one minute yuh dotish hypothesis about being fit means you can't get and die of Covid. :roll:
Can't stop a spread? You're as much a "dr" as Sayers and Dr. Love. :lol: :lol: :lol:

what was that tubby?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 15th, 2022, 10:24 pm

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:

what was that tubby?

Still dodging Quackos :lol:
Dotish and a non dr, is a helluva combo :lol:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 15th, 2022, 11:08 pm

drchaos wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Dr,

Only in a dictatorship can you totally stop human contact and thats far worse than covid.

Stating that solution A would have work if we did it, when Solution A is impossible to achieve doesn't make sense.

i'm sure they had to it in past pandemics- do u think this one was the first? and we lucky - we have zoom, whatsapp video, facetime, etc unlike past civilisations. we could have made it work if we weren't so selfish.

The lockdowns were reactive instead of proactive - many only did it when almost at the brink of collapse of healthcare systems. if it was done just 2-3 weeks before it would have saved more lives. an early lockdown of Wuhan since December and January including stopping outgoing flights would have even prevented a pandemic as that early strain wasn't as contagious - last year before any variants entered we were averaging not more than 10-15 cases a day.

should ppl use this experience to get more healthy? certainly. but that could not have happened before a fast spreading virus ripped through the country. and as far as elderly ppl are concerned - you can't reverse your age.

improper mask wearing and also some ill-advised urgings on the part of the PM to make a trip to tobago last year, while at the same time a more contagious Brazilian variant (now Gamma) startede to take advantage of porous borders lead to lockdown and SOE.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2022, 11:35 pm

Were any lock downs successful?
Probably new Zealand.
They had support protocols to treat with cases in a logical way.
Ours was lock down fit show. Out side of just keeping prod home, the support systems were run by monkeys.
Over strict and tardy in giving people non covid care, and lapse in closing loopholes

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 16th, 2022, 7:34 am

redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Dr,

i'm sure they had to it in past pandemics- do u think this one was the first? and we lucky - we have zoom, whatsapp video, facetime, etc unlike past civilisations. we could have made it work if we weren't so selfish.

The lockdowns were reactive instead of proactive - many only did it when almost at the brink of collapse of healthcare systems. if it was done just 2-3 weeks before it would have saved more lives. an early lockdown of Wuhan since December and January including stopping outgoing flights would have even prevented a pandemic as that early strain wasn't as contagious - last year before any variants entered we were averaging not more than 10-15 cases a day.

should ppl use this experience to get more healthy? certainly. but that could not have happened before a fast spreading virus ripped through the country. and as far as elderly ppl are concerned - you can't reverse your age.

improper mask wearing and also some ill-advised urgings on the part of the PM to make a trip to tobago last year, while at the same time a more contagious Brazilian variant (now Gamma) startede to take advantage of porous borders lead to lockdown and SOE.

Im more of a practical thinker ... I understand what you are saying but none of these things would actually work perfectly in T&T and almost the entire world. Stress on the word perfectly since without perfect implementation these measures dont work.

Also lockdowns don't stop the spread. They press the pause button, then when you unpause the sheit storm resumes.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 16th, 2022, 7:40 am

sMASH wrote:Were any lock downs successful?
Probably new Zealand.
Ours was lock down fit show. Out side of just keeping prod home, the support systems were run by monkeys.
Over strict and tardy in giving people non covid care, and lapse in closing loopholes

Lockdowns don't stop the spread.
They press the pause button.

When you press the resume button .....
New Zealand is now experiencing massive surges.
Over 24K cases per day in March and deaths hitting as high as 35 per day.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 16th, 2022, 7:53 am

drchaos wrote:
Probably new Zealand.

Well crap.
New Zealand had the best implementation.

I understand is a pause button... But didn't think it would be that useless.

I was always saying, the over action of Tnt, and it's lapse enforcement, ended up with a middle ground that was reasonable.

Stopping schools was good, but they didn't need to keep people from working, or shut busuness duwn. Just keep it outdoors.

The schools reopening now, with the milder variant, is the best option.
If it hadda so spread, spread the weak one. So people will get updated antigens, to keep close to the next variants.

F* I didn't think new Zealand was that bad.
IMG_20220516_074630.jpg

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 16th, 2022, 8:51 am

sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Probably new Zealand.

Well crap.

I was always saying, the over action of Tnt, and it's lapse enforcement, ended up with a middle ground that was reasonable.

Stopping schools was good, but they didn't need to keep people from working, or shut busuness duwn. Just keep it outdoors.

If it hadda so spread, spread the weak one. So people will get updated antigens, to keep close to the next variants.

F* I didn't think new Zealand was that bad.
IMG_20220516_074630.jpg
Lockdowns and other nonpharmaceutical interventions reduce health system susceptibility. They can also buy you time to vaccinate a significant portion of the population.

New Zealand locked down and now has more than 80% fully vaccinated, more than 50% boosted.

NZ has the same death rate as Trinidad and Tobago but has 10 times the reported case rate.

NZ's case and death rate is decreasing more quickly than TTO's.

TTO's per capita total deaths is 15 times higher than NZ.

Low vaccine uptake leads to high hospitalizations and deaths.
Last edited by adnj on May 16th, 2022, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 16th, 2022, 8:56 am

UK, you don't even need a vaccine to enter. The covid vaccine fraud is up and no one buying your garbage.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 16th, 2022, 9:07 am

matr1x wrote:UK, you don't even need a vaccine to enter. The covid vaccine fraud is up and no one buying your garbage.
The UK is vaccinated. People who can afford an airline ticket are already vaccinated. Nasty people who do scrape up enough to travel to the UK will just swap COVID variants with their nasty family because that's were they will be staying anyway.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 16th, 2022, 9:15 am

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Probably new Zealand.

Well crap.

F* I didn't think new Zealand was that bad. IMG_20220516_074630.jpg
Lockdowns and nonpharmaceutical interventions, reduce health system susceptibility. That also buys you time to vaccinate a significant portion of the population.

New Zealand locked down and now has more than 80% fully vaccinated, more than 50% boosted.

NZ has 10 times the reported case rate and the same death rate as Trinidad and Tobago. TTO's per capita total deaths is 15 times higher than NZ.

imagine having 80% vax and 50% boosted and still having the same death rate as a place that only 55% vaxed with 21% of that boosted.
grate work there guys.

shoulda do like africa and stay below the world average... lowest shots, lowest boosts, lowest cases is, lowest hospitalizations, lowest death rate... both causal and incidental.

u know what africa high in? ivermectin use...

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 16th, 2022, 10:13 am

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:Lockdowns and nonpharmaceutical interventions reduce health system susceptibility. That also buys you time to vaccinate a significant portion of the population.

NZ has 10 times the reported case rate and the same death rate as Trinidad and Tobago. TTO's per capita total deaths is 15 times higher than NZ.

imagine having 80% vax and 50% boosted and still having the same death rate as a place that only 55% vaxed with 21% of that boosted.
grate work there guys.

shoulda do like africa and stay below the world average... lowest shots, lowest boosts, lowest cases is, lowest hospitalizations, lowest death rate... both causal and incidental.

u know what africa high in? ivermectin use...

Stupid and a fuckkup. You didn't get to the last part: "TTO's per capita total deaths is 15 times higher than NZ."

Another "grate" analysis. *smh*

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”