TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Post your FLOOD pics, locations, updates etc etc CHED!!!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Post your FLOOD pics, locations, updates etc etc CHED!!!

Postby pugboy » August 19th, 2021, 5:39 pm

Wonder if hinds go make an appearance

sam1978 wrote:Anybody know if other Caribbean countries flood out. Stuart needs to put on his black outfit , rounds up the troops, send some supplies and money to assist them. For Kaway with trinis who suffering.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 19th, 2021, 6:20 pm

Nah, he afraid he get nasty water kicked on him again.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 19th, 2021, 7:40 pm

From T&T Weather Centre
https://www.facebook.com/TTWeatherCenter

Churchill Roosevelt Highway, eastbound between Pasea and Macoya

Valsayn North

Tunapuna

Champs Fluer - Carib Brewery

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 19th, 2021, 7:49 pm

wonder if any of bamboo get flood out

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » August 19th, 2021, 7:53 pm

Homes which are constantly under flood waters like in Debe/Penal/St Helena etc,should they be concerned about possible foundation issues later on?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 19th, 2021, 8:24 pm

watching the news
look like might be pressure with rising water tonight as tide ain’t peak yet and ground runoff still happening

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 19th, 2021, 8:30 pm

Puggy, you living in the lagoon? How you sounding so worried?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 19th, 2021, 9:13 pm

you know the saying one day them, another day you

sam1978 wrote:Puggy, you living in the lagoon? How you sounding so worried?

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 20th, 2021, 12:03 am

sam1978 wrote:Anybody know if other Caribbean countries flood out. Stuart needs to put on his black outfit , rounds up the troops, send some supplies and money to assist them. For Kaway with trinis who suffering.

Yeah boy there is absolutely no response by any authorities... this Government is the worst.... whey Habit7, where he hiding. Come out yuh hole and take some wood...

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » August 20th, 2021, 12:04 am

Wow.

pugboy wrote:you know the saying one day them, another day you

True.

Uncle was telling me earlier that he never saw his street flooded, till today.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 20th, 2021, 12:27 am

Gladiator wrote:Yeah boy there is absolutely no response by any authorities... this Government is the worst.... whey Habit7, where he hiding. Come out yuh hole and take some wood...

Why allyuh does lie so boy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK-mRBDOjvM https://youtu.be/qOtvg6R4MCQ

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 20th, 2021, 5:36 am

Habit7 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:Yeah boy there is absolutely no response by any authorities... this Government is the worst.... whey Habit7, where he hiding. Come out yuh hole and take some wood...

Why allyuh does lie so boy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK-mRBDOjvM https://youtu.be/qOtvg6R4MCQ

You does just lurk in every thread to defend yuh govt?

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » August 20th, 2021, 6:45 am

shogun wrote:Wow.

True.

How old is your uncle? Cause I heard You is one of those nephews that older than dey uncle

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 20th, 2021, 7:14 am

You not hearing from the other ODPM . Office of the Dotish PM.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 20th, 2021, 7:59 am

Habit7 wrote:

We talking about emergency response. Social services to assist persons who have nowhere to sleep, ODPM coordinating relief efforts not just one man in a tall boots come to watch flood. No minister doing any assessment, not even making a statement, nothing.

Where the Army and the engineering battalion to assist persons affected by the floods. To help clear the courses so the water can go down faster? Who coordinating them.

MET office didn't even give a weather bulletin yesterday afternoon. Even when the rain start to fall nothing on radio nothing in social media. TTT only playing God show whole afternoon not even a weather alert. They can't even manage that.

When the flood start nobody even providing information on where to pass where not to go. ODPM is a dead piece of crap under this govt. People relying on what others post in Facebook to know what to do. Allyuh doh even have the competence to take social media posts and generate an info bulletin and feed to the radio stations to tell people where to drive.

Is like the govt don't even exist. You sitting there and proud of how things happening. This is a sheit show and the Govt is the main performer

Pathetic...just pathetic. Go back in yuh fkin hole...

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 20th, 2021, 9:51 am

I passed through that kelly water yesterday and saw 3 different vehicles floating away. I didnt even know drainage exist until I saw water gushing from one side of the road through a tunnel on the other side. IF THOSE DRAINS WERE CLEANED, THAT SITUATION WOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!

I see t&c talking about people building houses etc. Maybe a stalwart or stooge could answer how a certain developer in Fishing Pond, Grande...keeps getting approval to divert the LARGEST river in Grande to build houses. All the work this guy has done, has resulted in flooding in places that never saw water.

Then again, all the houses that he has built are usually affected first...so....shrugs shoulders

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 20th, 2021, 9:56 am

@shakes

Any one report this?
Any one take some photos and give a reporter,or whoever to put that development on blast?

Thats the only way those fellas getting pressure.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 20th, 2021, 10:00 am

Gladiator wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

We talking about emergency response. Social services to assist persons who have nowhere to sleep, ODPM coordinating relief efforts not just one man in a tall boots come to watch flood. No minister doing any assessment, not even making a statement, nothing.

Where the Army and the engineering battalion to assist persons affected by the floods. To help clear the courses so the water can go down faster? Who coordinating them.

MET office didn't even give a weather bulletin yesterday afternoon. Even when the rain start to fall nothing on radio nothing in social media. TTT only playing God show whole afternoon not even a weather alert. They can't even manage that.

When the flood start nobody even providing information on where to pass where not to go. ODPM is a dead piece of crap under this govt. People relying on what others post in Facebook to know what to do. Allyuh doh even have the competence to take social media posts and generate an info bulletin and feed to the radio stations to tell people where to drive.

Is like the govt don't even exist. You sitting there and proud of how things happening. This is a sheit show and the Govt is the main performer

Pathetic...just pathetic. Go back in yuh fkin hole...

First, you come out with your lie that "there is absolutely no response by any authorities"
now you backpedalling

It can be said a 1000x and I will say it here again, Municipal corporations are the first responders

Here is the UNC Councillor for St Helena explaining it to simpletons like yourself. See the pictures of the Coast Guard and search & rescue doing what you claimed to be "no response by any authorities."

I understand that you don't like PNM, probably never have, probably never will. But there is the objective truth about the matter that is not PNM or UNC. Why is it that you all like to lie and make everything worst than it seems just for politics? And the worst part is that it is still not helping you politically.

It is sad that in this country the default position for some is to lie about any govt response. And when confronted with evidence of the contrary, beat up and get emotional because the facts of the situation don't matter, it is all about how you feel personally about it.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 20th, 2021, 12:04 pm

Didnt know the Dump flood out.

That would explain why there is so much stink garbage around.

Trinis are a clean people as are their homes and surroundings.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 20th, 2021, 1:40 pm

Redman wrote:@shakes

Any one report this?
Any one take some photos and give a reporter,or whoever to put that development on blast?

Thats the only way those fellas getting pressure.

Them men connected BIG time....BIG TIME!!!

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » August 20th, 2021, 1:49 pm

Heavy rain in Charlieville.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 20th, 2021, 2:05 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I passed through that kelly water yesterday and saw 3 different vehicles floating away. I didnt even know drainage exist until I saw water gushing from one side of the road through a tunnel on the other side. IF THOSE DRAINS WERE CLEANED, THAT SITUATION WOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!

I see t&c talking about people building houses etc. Maybe a stalwart or stooge could answer how a certain developer in Fishing Pond, Grande...keeps getting approval to divert the LARGEST river in Grande to build houses. All the work this guy has done, has resulted in flooding in places that never saw water.

Then again, all the houses that he has built are usually affected first...so....shrugs shoulders

Guerra Name Meaning
Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian: nickname for a belligerent person or for a soldier, from guerra 'war'. In some cases the Italian name may represent a short form of various compound personal names containing this element, for example Vinciguèrra.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 20th, 2021, 3:35 pm

So what DannyGuerra means?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 20th, 2021, 3:37 pm

Right now is traffic on the SS Erin rd in Debe because Suchit trace have water.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 20th, 2021, 3:42 pm

sam1978 wrote:So what DannyGuerra means?

Mayor/owner of sangre grande

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » August 21st, 2021, 12:50 am

xtech wrote:
shogun wrote:Wow.

True.

How old is your uncle? Cause I heard You is one of those nephews that older than dey uncle

Waz this sh!t?

Just so I understand, yuh gossip crew "hear" I older than my parents' siblings? And you decide to use my innocent comment to carry water, in a ched with zero relevance to me personally? Help me make that make sense, dred? :lol:

And now because I'm intrigued.. So older Tuners, those older than me in their 40's/50's and more have no extended fam?... no uncle and tants to speak of? Yuh alright over dey bro? Because I wasn't looking for xtech dey? Covid/variants/ food prices/ crime/pot hole/ and THIS is what renting space in fellas head? They looking for ANY way to call out/dox/cancel me with this drivel?? Wayzz! :lol:

Next time they want to know, just PM and ask inno? Or read through my comments, because I stated my age on here more than once. No need to hut-up allyuh head? Run tell them to double check that intel though, because someone definitely running interference on your crew. And thanks for the heads-up, because it's always good to know your enemies.... and know how to move accordingly.

Sorry about the ched mods, but I had to address that sh!t. Tuner plebian army getting too comfortable killin' Trini Tuner vibe with primary school BS

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » August 21st, 2021, 2:36 am

You take all that time and effort to reply to what is blatantly an innocent jab under kicks?

We don't need to know your age it's clear you're a teenage girl.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » August 21st, 2021, 3:03 am

Time and effort? And I was jabbing right back under kicks, but genuinely interested because fellas playing with doxxing me and loved ones could be an issue. Waz your problem?

Teenage girl? Thaz why yuh jump in so quick Mr "I watch I-Carly?"

And don't play big man up in here, while PMing me begging like the last time, eh? lol

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 21st, 2021, 7:43 am

^ & ^^ .
Ok Boomers

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 23rd, 2021, 10:46 am

Charlotteville, Tobago earlier this morning.

FB_IMG_1629729916356.jpg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”