TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Post your FLOOD pics, locations, updates etc etc CHED!!!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: Post your FLOOD pics, locations, updates etc etc CHED!!!

Postby Wraith King » August 4th, 2021, 12:26 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Idiotic comment Habit7... eric williams was a class act but he didn't die for this.

Will we be able to eliminate flooding 100%? No. Can we reduce the incidences of flooding? Yes.

Dredging existing drains, repairing existing ones where required, and building new ones especially during dry season will reduce incidences of flooding during wet season. What about building storm drains and detention ponds? Incidences are even more reduced when we deal with the grading of hills and mountains for quarry and construction projects. Review laws to address plastics pollution, slash and burn, etc? 2 pentax pump by the beetham not going to cut it.

But i know pnm mentality very well... when flooding happens in central and south, pnm will blame hindus and say that God teaching them a lesson. When flooding happens up North, pnm will skip poor representation they voted for and compare to other countries that flooding and say that we can't stop that. When they get a mattress and a hamper, they will thank God for small mercies until the next flood.

This is what goes on?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 4th, 2021, 12:59 pm

Wraith King wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Idiotic comment Habit7... eric williams was a class act but he didn't die for this.

Will we be able to eliminate flooding 100%? No. Can we reduce the incidences of flooding? Yes.

Dredging existing drains, repairing existing ones where required, and building new ones especially during dry season will reduce incidences of flooding during wet season. What about building storm drains and detention ponds? Incidences are even more reduced when we deal with the grading of hills and mountains for quarry and construction projects. Review laws to address plastics pollution, slash and burn, etc? 2 pentax pump by the beetham not going to cut it.

But i know pnm mentality very well... when flooding happens in central and south, pnm will blame hindus and say that God teaching them a lesson. When flooding happens up North, pnm will skip poor representation they voted for and compare to other countries that flooding and say that we can't stop that. When they get a mattress and a hamper, they will thank God for small mercies until the next flood.

This is what goes on?

Next time there is flooding in central or south, check out the comment section under the articles posted on facebook. That will give you a snapshot, where the comments are even worse in pro-pnm fb groups. Hearing it in person is a whole other level which i would not discuss at risk of derailing the ched.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 4th, 2021, 1:39 pm

Wraith King wrote:

This is what goes on?
Sad but true.Some years ago, there was a flood north side,Diego I believe and the general red brigade consensus was that Hindu people does throw bamboo in the river when they have prayers.Completely absurd if you know what bamboo is used for in hindu prayers.
I have seen fly by night fake Christians blame natural disasters on Hindus as well.Both online and in person.I don't blame the religion, is just people being dotish.They does take on idiots like Benny Hinn too much

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 4th, 2021, 1:50 pm

Dr Eric Williams didn't die for bad comprehension and strawman fallacies.
The_Honourable wrote:Will we be able to eliminate flooding 100%? No.

That is all I am saying.

Everything else is an attempt to put words in my mouth, mount a political platform and call every comment you don't like "PNM."

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 4th, 2021, 1:59 pm

Habit7 wrote:Dr Eric Williams didn't die for bad comprehension and strawman fallacies.

That is all I am saying.

Everything else is an attempt to put words in my mouth, mount a political platform and call every comment you don't like "PNM."

Habit7 wrote:In the last 2mths I have seen major flooding in Guyana, China, Jamaica, England, Germany, Belgium etc

Only in TT I hear ppl say it could be eliminated with box drains and dredging rivers whistle clean.

That and what you said are two different things. Don't try to back peddle when you got called out.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 4th, 2021, 2:03 pm

If PNM cared about flooding, the Diego Martin river would be constantly maintained.It is full of silt for a while now

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 4th, 2021, 2:08 pm

Wraith King wrote:
That and what you said are two different things. Don't try to back peddle when you got called out.

Really?
What are the 2 different things.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 4th, 2021, 2:19 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Really?
What are the 2 different things.

Habit7 wrote:Dr Eric Williams didn't die for bad comprehension and strawman fallacies.

That is all I am saying.

Habit7 wrote:In the last 2mths I have seen major flooding in Guyana, China, Jamaica, England, Germany, Belgium etc

Only in TT I hear ppl say it could be eliminated with box drains and dredging rivers whistle clean.

Guess I'll have to repeat myself.

You placed a negative outlook on a positive measure.

Uninformed as usual. Dredging rivers and proper drainage have alleviated flooding in many areas in Trinidad. While some areas in Trinidad such as the North West, the East West Corridor and south of the Northern Range will experience flooding because of topography, other areas will benefit from the dredging of rivers and proper drainage. There are many causes for flood and to downplay relevant measures to alleviate flooding in many areas because of the incompetence of a party you support for failing to adequately implement these measures is ignorance.

As well the land area of Trinidad compared to these other nations is very small. The land area for surface runoff to travel to sea in Trinidad is not that great so it's less of a task to maintain waterways to ensure water flow while these larger countries it is a more complex and complicated task. In other words the government has a way easier task than these nations but still failing.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 4th, 2021, 2:23 pm

As usual lies, manipulation and propaganda. In this case manipulation.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 4th, 2021, 2:31 pm

Wraith King wrote:You placed a negative outlook on a positive measure.

Positive measure being box drains and whistle clean rivers eliminating flooding?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 4th, 2021, 2:34 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Positive measure being box drains and whistle clean rivers eliminating flooding?
On hills, yes

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 4th, 2021, 2:36 pm

Habit7 wrote:

You get made out making an asinine statement so I don't know who you're trying to manipulate now but it wouldn't be me.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 4th, 2021, 2:47 pm

It is clear that allyuh reaching and on closer evaluation it is becoming more evident.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 4th, 2021, 2:52 pm

Haha fork ollour UNC and ollour fake pics.
This post was made during flooding though even though it says July2
Last edited by Blaze d Chalice on August 4th, 2021, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 4th, 2021, 2:52 pm

Habit7 wrote:It is clear that allyuh reaching and on closer evaluation it is becoming more evident.

It is clear you don't even understand what your handler is giving you to post and on closer evaluation it is becoming more evident you're generally ignorant and uninformed.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 4th, 2021, 2:57 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Image

You're a little late with providing distraction hoping to cover for Habit7. He already got exposed.

By the way, a significant number of the recent floods were not in UNC areas.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 4th, 2021, 3:02 pm

Nah me eh covering for Habibi7.

He usually handles it on his own, but I find lately he lapsing and talking a lot of tootoo.
Not hearing as much from Redman, like he seeing it too and distancing himself.
Is really time to beam up RASC and CJ.

On a serious note, I love seeing PNM areas flood out.
I hope this becomes a daily thing as of now.
But bear in mind if PNM cannot fix flooding in their areas, they will just move the occupants to UNC areas.

Sure it will be the same flooding, but PNM knows their residents will bend over and take it silently, as long as it means the non-PNM suffer too. This is why I love PNM.

"I-rather-eat-rowlee-tootoo-than-vote-unc" kinda bizness

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 4th, 2021, 3:07 pm

and right on cue as that other tuner said, they pnm-hate groups already start blaming "worldwide"

Flooding happening in all them big countries, so who is we?
Like a carbon copy of the covid situation "everybody economy crash worldwide because of Covix, so who is we?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 4th, 2021, 3:16 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Nah me eh covering for Habibi7.

He usually handles it on his own, but I find lately he lapsing and talking a lot of tootoo.
Not hearing as much from Redman, like he seeing it too and distancing himself.
Is really time to beam up RASC and CJ.

On a serious note, I love seeing PNM areas flood out.
I hope this becomes a daily thing as of now.
But bear in mind if PNM cannot fix flooding in their areas, they will just move the occupants to UNC areas.

Sure it will be the same flooding, but PNM knows their residents will bend over and take it silently, as long as it means the non-PNM suffer too. This is why I love PNM.

"I-rather-eat-rowlee-tootoo-than-vote-unc" kinda bizness

So Habit7 boys abandon him?

Flooding is a terrible thing. It provides physical, mental and financial distress to some. So for Habit7 to play it off like it's nothing (because it happening to other nations) and then assign a negative tone to effective measures that a lot of communities pleading for is insensitive. Political bias has left him with little or no humanity.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 4th, 2021, 3:17 pm

The_Honourable wrote:But i know pnm mentality very well... when flooding happens in central and south, pnm will blame hindus and say that God teaching them a lesson.

You must have PNM mentality.
Blaze d Chalice wrote:On a serious note, I love seeing PNM areas flood out.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 4th, 2021, 3:17 pm

so did they find the cars eventually further down river or assumed to be in the sea now?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 4th, 2021, 3:19 pm

Wraith King wrote:Flooding is a terrible thing. It provides physical, mental and financial distress to some. So for Habit7 to play it off like it's nothing (because it happening to other nations) and then assign a negative tone to effective measures that a lot of communities pleading for is insensitive. Political bias has left him with little or no humanity.

This is what happens when you are devoid of an argument. You reference tone, from something you subjectively read.

Continue reaching.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 4th, 2021, 3:20 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Image

Attachments
27BD69DC-A095-4481-8E31-9A11270C6BCF.jpeg

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 4th, 2021, 3:25 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Flooding is a terrible thing. It provides physical, mental and financial distress to some. So for Habit7 to play it off like it's nothing (because it happening to other nations) and then assign a negative tone to effective measures that a lot of communities pleading for is insensitive. Political bias has left him with little or no humanity.

This is what happens when you are devoid of an argument. You reference tone, from something you subjectively read.

Continue reaching.

This is what you say when you have been shown to make an asinine statement and want to deflect. You try to avoid responsibility for what you posted.

Discontinue posting lies, manipulation and propaganda.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 4th, 2021, 3:26 pm

I am always amazed we had electric buses and trams/trolleys at a point in time in the early 20th century.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 4th, 2021, 3:32 pm

Hillside development creates quick water runofff

Take a look at who owns many of those hillside buildings and how they got t&c approvals

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 4th, 2021, 3:38 pm

....... the drake spamming is strong.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 4th, 2021, 3:49 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:I am always amazed we had electric buses and trams/trolleys at a point in time in the early 20th century.

I am amazed that the problem has been there so long and hasn’t been rectified. This pic is South Quay :agrue: in front City Gate.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 4th, 2021, 4:27 pm

*Trigger warning* may contain offensive tone and asinine statements. UNC fanboys may get butthurt.

Capture.JPG

http://www.uwi.tt/eng/wije/vol2502_jan2 ... inidad.pdf

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 4th, 2021, 4:30 pm

sam1978 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:I am always amazed we had electric buses and trams/trolleys at a point in time in the early 20th century.

I am amazed that the problem has been there so long and hasn’t been rectified. This pic is South Quay :agrue: in front City Gate.

It has been mitigated, it cannot be eliminated especially since the area is reclaimed land slightly higher than the relief north of it.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”