TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

How can one live with Multiple sclerosis?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Max1337
Riding on 13's

How can one live with Multiple sclerosis?

Postby Max1337 » December 8th, 2019, 8:53 pm

Any advice on living with MS? What cure of treatment is there for persons living with multiple sclerosis?

Max1337
Riding on 13's

Re: How can one live with Multiple sclerosis?

Postby Max1337 » December 8th, 2019, 8:56 pm

I use cannabis as my medicine because waking up with that shocking feeling is difficult

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 8th, 2019, 9:03 pm

you must be feel that will stop you from making a jail. Yuh mammy go be bawling how she son is a good boy and never steal nobody computer. Daddy will have to sell he B14 for the bail money.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=749518&p=9988139#p9988123

10 minutes later, OP of this thread arrived on trinituner with a brand new account. what a coincidence... :?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » December 8th, 2019, 9:05 pm

I remember visiting a friend in faren and she used to walk 2-3 km to work, climbing hundred steps and toting lots of weight daily regardless of the temperature outside.

I didnt even know she had MS until she tell me doh put any goods in the fridge drawer with her meds.
Open the door and bam, bout 4 packages of Avonex in the bottom drawer.

Oh wait is Mr.O?
Wais d scene saddis.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » May 19th, 2021, 8:07 pm

Where can one get tested for this?

Given the state of most medical institutions now is not a good time to set foot in any. Is there anywhere that wont put someone at risk of contracting covid?

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » May 19th, 2021, 8:14 pm

The private institutions may actually be much more sanitary that most other places nowadays.
nervewrecker wrote:Where can one get tested for this?

Given the state of most medical institutions now is not a good time to set foot in any. Is there anywhere that wont put someone at risk of contracting covid?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 19th, 2021, 9:11 pm

As far as I can recall, there's no cure for ms, but many symptom management options are available. If you or someone in your family has this condition, please accept my sympathies.
As for testing and diagnosis, better to go privately and see a good neurologist. I recommend you take the patient to see Dr. Steve Mahadeo at Neuraxis.
If the patient does indeed have MS, eventually, a long way down the road, planning ahead and preparation becomes critical to the quality of life of the patient. Things like accessibility, travel to and from therapy and medical treatments, meals and grocery shopping, finances, companionship and
day to day care, engagement in activities they can still perform in the latter stages of disease progression that provide some pleasure, preparing of close relatives, all these are just some of the things to consider and put arrangements in place for, and the earlier the better.

Good luck, if they have MS, they gonna need it.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » May 19th, 2021, 10:50 pm

Haven't had a confirmed diagnosis.

From reading it's misdiagnosed as pinched nerve in the earlies. Check

Progresses to occasional loss of feeling, tingling or feeling like being poked by pins and nails. And in this case like a piece of rebar or small chisel being lodged in upper back and lower shoulder blade. Check

Later on feeling of jolts of electricity rushing to right hand and right upper body sometimes. Check

Involuntary movement of some extremities. Some fingers in this case, progressed into random jerking movements of limbs in some instances as well as other parts. Check

Partial loss of vision in one left eye. One small blind spot led to 4 small ones. Check

Not on the list, extra bones. Extra cervical vertebrae that may very well be pressing on nerves. So there is the possibility of this being a cause as well as stress and loss of vision with age just coincidence.

One or both parents diagnosed with autoimmune or history of such in the family. Check. Single parent positive diagnosis of autoimmune, lupus in this case. This was the deal breaker when consulting.

Overheating of wounds. Check

Excruciating pain enough to drive you mad sometimes. Check

Unusual high white blood cell count from ever since.

It could just be a lot of coincidences. So a positive diagnosis needed.

Some reading says there can be mild and not so mild cases. In progressive cases the worst kicks in by 40's to 50's with secondary symptoms. So far its manageable on most days. Unsure if it will escalate.

Cannabis doesn't seem as an option for treatment as suggested earlier as it seems to have no effect on subject. The dosage to even show any impact is enough to have regular and seasoned stoners higher then high for more than 24 hours and others sick from overdose with nausea and feeling like they wanna die.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”