Re: "The customer is always right" but what happens when

Postby pugboy » January 7th, 2022, 5:31 am

phones are a very important piece of one’s lifestyle and image

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 7th, 2022, 5:35 am

fokhan_96 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:with the financing plans?
yes its with courts ready financing
full credit application where you have to supply job letter, pay slip, utility bill etc

the contract you sign means the money will be taken from your wages or bank account if you refuse to pay.
People does buy phones on a 3 year plan ....lol
Bro i think from an ethical standpoint you should atleast recommend a cheaper one that they can actually afford first...
Again i not judging or criticizing your business model since the responsibility for spending rests on the customer... but all this drama for phone... lol
Brb changing 500 years of culture and lifestyle.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » January 7th, 2022, 6:20 am

Didn’t he put it out there that it’s a banking transaction ?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 7th, 2022, 8:36 am

Realistically many people don't have the cash to afford high end phones.
So they get a plan and pay for it monthly.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 7th, 2022, 9:06 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Realistically many people don't have the cash to afford high end phones.
Pm me with your store's page.I know some folks looking for phones right now

Bad Dog
3NE 2NR for life

Re:

Postby Bad Dog » January 7th, 2022, 10:26 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Realistically many people don't have the cash to afford high end phones.

People in US and Canada buys phones on a payment plan. Most cell phone service providers includes the cost of the phones with their data plan and payments are included in their monthly billing...so financing a phone is not out of the ordinary.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 7th, 2022, 10:37 am

I think local providers do that as well.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 7th, 2022, 10:39 am

Vendor financing is a proven business model.
Ask Unicomer

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 7th, 2022, 10:56 am

It have people doing personal financing on houses as well.

Like there are persons who can't qualify for loans
It have developers who will do personal financing. Insure the house and the agreement is that it will only be transferred upon completion of payment.

They paying a 10% or 20% deposit to the developer. And then making cash payments to the developer every month. In cases like this you don't need initial town and country approval either because you could get that after and its only the banks insisting on that.

There's alot of people who can easily afford 10 to 15k monthly payments but nothing in order to get bank financing.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » January 7th, 2022, 11:32 am

Washing machine hadda wash eno

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 10th, 2022, 5:53 pm

sherese denied.jpg
watch this next one
for the last 2 weeks she hounding me down about her application
3-4 times a day messaging for updates
she must get the item, she need the item
so long she send her documents
over the course of two weeks she had to submit additional info as employer wasn't answering the number listed etc

this is the update today
fraudulent job letter and she change the phone number to that of a friend's phone number from her previous place of employment
$16,000 item she apply for

bailiff went to the listed place of employment to investigate and spoke to the actual employer in person and found out the truth

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 10th, 2022, 6:03 pm

another one over the weekend.....

a customer messaged me wednesday for an iphone , only had 4 of that type left, (XS MAX) shes from tobago and she wanted it shipped via ttpost. no problem, sent her the video, she said yes she want it for sure. she made a deposit to our bank account on Thursday for us to ship out friday and she would probably get it monday or tuesday (today or tomorrow)

coincidentally i end up going tobago Friday morning so i told her I could bring it up if she come to the hotel to collect it and she would get it faster. she say yes that would be even better for her.

carry the phone tobago, she come and collect it, its a gift for her daughter for school, she collect the item and happy with it
when she gone home her daughter vex, she wanted a newer model (iphone 13)
she ent want that older model, she can't be seen with that older model (the phone she want is double the price of what her mother buy for her)

so of course, she want a refund, her daughter dont like the phone, she dont want the phone
i tell her bring it back before i leave on sunday or else she have to ship it back
she supposedly shipping it back

headache people yes

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 10th, 2022, 6:56 pm

Entitled children.

No way I was taking the phone back to Phone Surgeon.

My child hadda live with dat!! Or next time buy your own %####@@@ phone!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 10th, 2022, 7:14 pm

The worst customers i ever deal with are Trini customers.

Some are really nice, but the majority are dishonest and blasted rude.

We, as a people, need to respect eachother alot more.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 10th, 2022, 7:25 pm

Is the continuous racket though.
They really feel they gonna get a 10 or 15k item without a proper credit check.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » January 10th, 2022, 7:57 pm

Had a customer claim that a failed linx transaction went through but when we settled the machine it shows only the one transaction and the account when checked by the bank shows only one transaction for the amount on the day. No idea how to help her

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 12th, 2022, 10:18 am

allyuh feel it easy
10th december a fella do a application, credit checks take a while because he had to get a updated job letter, every 2-3 days he calling to ask for an update, including christmas even and boxing day.

he finally get approved on friday and collected his item yesterday

his wife come with him to collect the item but like he didnt tell her that he taking the phone on hire purchase
she start to quarrel with him one time

he take the phone and gone home, contract signed, delivery note signed

last nite 9pm he call to say he dont want the phone again, how his finances dont allow it
his wife quarreling in the background

you done leave me store with the item , a item you requested , opened a sealed box and set up your info

now you want to cancel a contract and bring back what isnt a new item anymore?

these mc could send up yuh pressure

legally i dont have to take back the item and the whole transaction is complete

but you know people like to run to social media and change up the whole story and it will travel all across social media before anything could be done

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 12th, 2022, 10:31 am

Aye phone

Could unlock a iPhone se locked to metropcs?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 12th, 2022, 10:33 am

metropcs and tmobile is basically the same thing

expensive like hell to unlock

if you know the original owner let them call tmobile and tell them they are on vacation in the caribbean and want to use the phone

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 12th, 2022, 10:35 am

yuh could try this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255257610447?h ... SwxCVgLpgO

read the listing properly though

if it blackllisted, not activated, financed or have an unpaid bill you going to lose your 90 US

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » January 12th, 2022, 10:59 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:allyuh feel it easy
10th december a fella do a application, credit checks take a while because he had to get a updated job letter, every 2-3 days he calling to ask for an update, including christmas even and boxing day.

he finally get approved on friday and collected his item yesterday

his wife come with him to collect the item but like he didnt tell her that he taking the phone on hire purchase
she start to quarrel with him one time

he take the phone and gone home, contract signed, delivery note signed

last nite 9pm he call to say he dont want the phone again, how his finances dont allow it
his wife quarreling in the background

you done leave me store with the item , a item you requested , opened a sealed box and set up your info

now you want to cancel a contract and bring back what isnt a new item anymore?

these mc could send up yuh pressure

legally i dont have to take back the item and the whole transaction is complete

but you know people like to run to social media and change up the whole story and it will travel all across social media before anything could be done

Dude you could write a book with your customer experiences. I’ve read all of your posts and they are as funny as heck.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 12th, 2022, 11:00 am

only 1 time iirc a similar story with man buy a sub, box & amp from me - left rel happy, next day calling me to ask if he cud bring it back cause he wife quarreling with him, i tell him no

is d worst when u see a woman come in with she man\husband, they find car audio is a waste of $ or thats not something she interested in & want to drag d man out d store ... when dem females wasting 100s for coloring hair, weave, styling, make up, nails & other such nonsense that dont even last they want to jumbie man for a lil knock for his own car\enjoyment ...

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 12th, 2022, 11:45 am

Rovin wrote:only 1 time iirc a similar story with man buy a sub, box & amp from me - left rel happy, next day calling me to ask if he cud bring it back cause he wife quarreling with him, i tell him no

is d worst when u see a woman come in with she man\husband, they find car audio is a waste of $ or thats not something she interested in & want to drag d man out d store ... when dem females wasting 100s for coloring hair, weave, styling, make up, nails & other such nonsense that dont even last they want to jumbie man for a lil knock for his own car\enjoyment ...

100s? Boy is 1000s them spending on make-up, hair, eyelash, clothes, waxing and whatever sheit I cant think up

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 12th, 2022, 12:13 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:metropcs and tmobile is basically the same thing

expensive like hell to unlock

if you know the original owner let them call tmobile and tell them they are on vacation in the caribbean and want to use the phone
Thanks yeh..its a person family sent their phone for them locally... I'll let them contact their fams for unlock

I would usually gt with cheep unlocks from ebay etc but first time got this one

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 12th, 2022, 12:45 pm

Rovin wrote:only 1 time iirc a similar story with man buy a sub, box & amp from me - left rel happy, next day calling me to ask if he cud bring it back cause he wife quarreling with him, i tell him no

you eh know why those females do that? is because the boy they with allow them to. plain & simple. these boys does be so deep into simping & rolling over for these females, they kinda technically don't qualify as boys anymore, cuz they got no nutz.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 12th, 2022, 12:55 pm

88sins wrote:

you eh know why those females do that? is because the boy they with allow them to. plain & simple. these boys does be so deep into simping & rolling over for these females, they kinda technically don't qualify as boys anymore, cuz they got no nutz.

ent boy

i have seen no nonsense men turn to butter cause of woman, even d same with kids still in school, gyul telling d boy what to do aka when i say jump ask how high

its not a male vs female thing but neither shud turn d other into submission like a master\slave ... :|

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby bluefete » January 12th, 2022, 2:58 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Is the continuous racket though.
They really feel they gonna get a 10 or 15k item without a proper credit check.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

It would open the eyes of those who think your business is "easy peasy".

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 12th, 2022, 5:28 pm

Some people just ridiculous out here. When you start dealing in animals yuh does see what mad people it have out here.

Some years back, a guy bought a rottie pup from me. Behemoth of a boy. Fella left happy like pappy.
ffwd 3 months, I get a call from a very irate sounding person, saying that the puppy sick and that he want a refund and that he bringing it back. I say ok, and ask what wrong with it, did he take it to the vet, which vet, what the vet say, etc., but he not saying what the vet tell him wrong with the pup. By that time, he done give me the vet name, so I tell him I will call him back.
I proceed to call the vet (I know this vet VERY well mind you, been dealing with him on a regular basis for over 20 years), to inquire what's wrong with the pup. Vet tells me that according to the owner the pup only received one vaccination (the one he got whilst he was still with me), and that the pup has a real severe case of parvo and will probably not survive.
Same time the owner of the pup call back, and saying he coming now for the money and to return the pup. I tell him flat out, that the pup's condition is entirely his fault, and that no refund or replacement is going to be forthcoming, and that I am not going to allow him or that pup on my premises, and that I know exactly what going on. He entire tone change, and he starts asking for a discount on a replacement pup, and saying how he can't afford to pay for another one, and he child bawling cuz d puppy like it dying and they real close.

I tell as is, that I wouldn't sell him another pup even if my life depended on it and he was the only person willing to buy it, and that he better stick to what he used to, minding cockroach and ants.

Now, understand this eh. I have taken back even adult dogs that people bought from me as pups, if they have problems that developed due to no fault of the buyer. That has only ever happened very few times, and only one of those times was because the buyer couldn't handle the dog that the pup grew into. I tell all buyers, feel free to call me if you have any questions or problems with regard to the animal and want some help or information.
But the moment they frig up the animal and talking about is my fault, I got no problem setting them straight.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 12th, 2022, 5:56 pm

i never heard of anybody taking back an an animal especially mths or even after so long ...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 12th, 2022, 7:15 pm

I do, but not just so, and only up to 18 months. After that time, I may take it back but I will not offer a refund or replacemnt. The last one was about 14 molnths old (this was about 15 years ago), developed patellar luxation, but tbh I know that problem was created from the dog being grossly overweight and under exercised. After a small surgery and a lot of weight loss, he fully recovered, was neutered and adopted out.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”