Forums

"The customer is always right" but what happens when

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

kriss_
Riding on 13's

Re: "The customer is always right" but what happens when

Postby kriss_ » January 21st, 2022, 1:47 pm

Why people don't hold out and just use their ole phone, save up and then jump out and splurge.
They wanna jump out but don't have jump out money
That not making sense

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » January 21st, 2022, 2:04 pm

88sins wrote:I do, but not just so, and only up to 18 months. After that time, I may take it back but I will not offer a refund or replacemnt. The last one was about 14 molnths old (this was about 15 years ago), developed patellar luxation, but tbh I know that problem was created from the dog being grossly overweight and under exercised. After a small surgery and a lot of weight loss, he fully recovered, was neutered and adopted out.

Do you guys provide any documentation to potential buyers about the requirements and special issues with dogs that are being sold ?That age sounds pretty young for issues to arise so quickly although not always predictable

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby 88sins » January 21st, 2022, 2:35 pm

Kenjo wrote:
88sins wrote:I do, but not just so, and only up to 18 months. After that time, I may take it back but I will not offer a refund or replacemnt. The last one was about 14 molnths old (this was about 15 years ago), developed patellar luxation, but tbh I know that problem was created from the dog being grossly overweight and under exercised. After a small surgery and a lot of weight loss, he fully recovered, was neutered and adopted out.

Do you guys provide any documentation to potential buyers about the requirements and special issues with dogs that are being sold ?That age sounds pretty young for issues to arise so quickly although not always predictable

I don't know about other people, but I take them for a medical check by the vet at 10 days, and observe them for possible musculo-skeletal/color issues from the moment they're born. Pups with visible physical disqualifications get dispatched immediately at birth, the rest get taken to the vet and after an all clear are sold to buyers who are informed of what stock they came from and what they can expect physically and behaviorally.

As regards "special issues", generally speaking, once you do the work & research your bloodlines, review parents/grandparents/great-grand parents and fore-bears for physical, mental traits on both dam & sire, you won't really have any "special issues" to deal with that you as a breeder can prevent.

What I do tell people, is be sure this is what you want, because different dogs bred for different purposes from different lines can look very similar, and still be VERY mentally and physically different. A working line dog is nothing like a show dog, and will exhibit very different behaviors and act very differently when put in the same scenario.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 21st, 2022, 2:39 pm

....what you mean dispatched at birth....

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby 88sins » January 21st, 2022, 2:56 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:....what you mean dispatched at birth....

euthanized

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 7th, 2022, 1:33 pm

hear this one

a customer ordered a phone from me just before christmas, suppose to take 3 weeks to reach starting beginning of january

so suppose to arrive around 21st of January

had some customs delays because package got bonded and have to wait for an appointment and all that

told her that on the 19th of january that we have to wait about 2 weeks for it to clear, she say no problem

she call every single day from 21st of January to find out what going on, kept telling her the same thing
from like the 27th of January i tell her i could give her a full refund in the meantime and when we get the item she can come back and purchase if it she wants (pre order price is cheaper than in stock price)

she say no, she dont want any refund, she want her item that she already pay for. no scene.

she called saturday morning again to quarrel and say her father that give her the money to pay for the item find it suspicious and unacceptable and he will be calling me to find out what going on but please dont tell him the price of the item.
I tell her if someone call to ask about the specific order and ask about the price then i have to tell them
she say he wont ask the price so dont tell him the price

he call saturday and start to quarrel from the beginning, he fedup, he doh understand what going on. he want a FULL $7000 refund of the money he gave his daughter to buy a phone.

Now, the price of the item is $4000 eh, she paid a $2000 deposit.
so she hit him for a extra $3000 for herself

i tell him no problem. bring the receipt to the store and he will get a full refund. (i real wanna see what she do with that receipt to change the price from 4k to 7k)
he say he would talk to his daughter and find out what she wants to do

he call back 20 mins later to say they would wait for it to arrive.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 7th, 2022, 1:56 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:hear this one

a customer ordered a phone from me just before christmas, suppose to take 3 weeks to reach starting beginning of january

had some customs delays because package got bonded and have to wait for an appointment and all that

told her that on the 19th of january that we have to wait about 2 weeks for it to clear, she say no problem

she call every single day from 21st of January to find out what going on, kept telling her the same thing
from like the 27th of January i tell her i could give her a full refund in the meantime and when we get the item she can come back and purchase if it she wants (pre order price is cheaper than in stock price)

she say no, she dont want any refund, she want her item that she already pay for. no scene.

she called saturday morning again to quarrel and say her father that give her the money to pay for the item find it suspicious and unacceptable and he will be calling me to find out what going on but please dont tell him the price of the item.
I tell her if someone call to ask about the specific order and ask about the price then i have to tell them

he call saturday and start to quarrel from the beginning, he fedup, he doh understand what going on. he want a FULL $7000 refund of the money he gave his daughter to buy a phone.

i tell him no problem. bring the receipt to the store and he will get a full refund. (i real wanna see what she do with that receipt to change the price from 4k to 7k)

You should have told him the cost and let him sort his daughter out.

These are the kind of females that get men in trouble and then turn round and cry

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 7th, 2022, 2:54 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:hear this one

You should have told him the cost and let him sort his daughter out.

These are the kind of females that get men in trouble and then turn round and cry

It better to avoid getting in the middle of that family bacchanal.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 7th, 2022, 2:58 pm

Yup daz what I say. Next thing he beat the daughter senseless when he find out she rob him 3k.

If he had brought in the receipt they he would have had to be told the scene though.

Crazy people yes.

Hard part is this clown must be telling people he spend 7000 on a phone and eh get it yet.

Oh well

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » February 7th, 2022, 9:18 pm

trinis is a diff level of pest

is the ones who taking 100% financing and aint have a cent does have the most attitude and impatience

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 8th, 2022, 11:06 am

dat daughter is a rel low life if u robbing ur own fadda, if i was he i wuda tell she no phone for u again

knowing how some of dem are these days next ting d extra 3k is for she to give she man ...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 8th, 2022, 11:13 am

Rovin wrote:dat daughter is a rel low life if u robbing ur own fadda, if i was he i wuda tell she no phone for u again

knowing how some of dem are these days next ting d extra 3k is for she to give she man ...
This is why never trust women

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » February 8th, 2022, 12:32 pm

What amazes me with Phone Surgeon’s stories is that the people who seem to be ketchin dey @$$ the most are the ones who want the most expensive phones... KNOWING that they can't afford it.

All da headache to floss and gloss danboidan?

(btw... Which phone costing $16K)

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 24th, 2022, 5:27 pm

Have one from today.....

A woman call me last week....she want a 8plus 256gb...it must be gold...
I tell her I would get this week Tuesday.

Got the phone...called her back...she say okay she coming for it for sure but she can't afford the 256gb again...if I have 64gb...I tell her yes...she say okay she coming for it for sure for sure keep it for her. No scene.
Tuesday she eh come. She call Wednesday lunchtime....how she mother had to go to a cardiologist.....and she get tie up..but she coming for sure....please keep the phone for her. I already put it up for public sale Tuesday evening when she eh come.
I tell her make sure and call before she come because she done set me up...so now its first come first serve.
She call this morning early...she want to come for sure today....but she coming from the west so if she could get a $200 off...

I tell her i could sell it for full price to someone else....she begging begging...her mother had a cardiologist appointment...if she could get a $100 off. I end up agreeing and told her we close promptly at 5 as the worker has to leave to go pick up his children at 5.

She say yes she will come by 130

445 she now call...she on the way....she in chaguanas coming and to hold on for her.
I tell her she wouldn't make it in time....store closes at 5 no matter what......
If she reach by 5 no scene.

She call 515....she in freeport....to hold on for her.
I tell her the store closed. Check us tmr. She quarreling and vex. She make her husband take time off to bring her. Her mother had a cardiologist appointment. She come from quite Diego Martin. So far she reach. If I can't leave and come and sell them because they come from so far . How I suppose to wait for her. So much gas they use. Why the person didn't wait on her.....

These mc people eh.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 24th, 2022, 5:56 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Have one from today.....

A woman call me last week....she want a 8plus 256gb...it must be gold...
I tell her I would get this week Tuesday.

Got the phone...called her back...she say okay she coming for it for sure but she can't afford the 256gb again...if I have 64gb...I tell her yes...she say okay she coming for it for sure for sure keep it for her. No scene.
Tuesday she eh come. She call Wednesday lunchtime....how she mother had to go to a cardiologist.....and she get tie up..but she coming for sure....please keep the phone for her. I already put it up for public sale Tuesday evening when she eh come.
I tell her make sure and call before she come because she done set me up...so now its first come first serve.
She call this morning early...she want to come for sure today....but she coming from the west so if she could get a $200 off...

I tell her i could sell it for full price to someone else....she begging begging...her mother had a cardiologist appointment...if she could get a $100 off. I end up agreeing and told her we close promptly at 5 as the worker has to leave to go pick up his children at 5.

She say yes she will come by 130

445 she now call...she on the way....she in chaguanas coming and to hold on for her.
I tell her she wouldn't make it in time....store closes at 5 no matter what......

I tell her the store closed. Check us tmr. She quarreling and vex. She make her husband take time off to bring her. Her mother had a cardiologist appointment. She come from quite Diego Martin. So far she reach. If I can't leave and come and sell them because they come from so far . How I suppose to wait for her. So much gas they use. Why the person didn't wait on her.....

These mc people eh.

Phone,

I know you trying to help but you need to toughen up a little and know where to draw the line.

The smart ass suffering Trini read your play and wined on you because of your over kindness.

You have your business, you have your products and you have your service. Don’t come across as desperate for a sale. If the customers really want it, they will come for it and within your store hours. Trinis known for their punctuality and lame ass excuses, don’t fall for it.

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » February 24th, 2022, 6:03 pm

y u eh record sum of d convos boy n post it
no identity yuh cud edit the clip on d iphone self so it clean.
get ah phone recorder app nah n give we d kix.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 24th, 2022, 6:04 pm

Nah if someone else had come for it after Tuesday it would have been sold.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 24th, 2022, 7:31 pm

i fully agree with max's post - i know business\times are tough but boundaries have to be set & know ur self worth

because they think its a small business they cud make u move ur opening\closing hrs to accommodate them or want u to bring stuff for them or meet them somewhere, u think u cud call d grocery, d hardware, electrical shop, bank or any govt agency & tell dem to remain open til u reach [suppose they say i 5 mins away & half hr pass cause they really miles away-i get catch with that 1 already] or come back to open their business to sell dem, suppose it was a criminal set up or a passing criminal see an opportunity

ppl does want to do business at whatever hr is convenient to them, this is why when i lock up & reach home i switch off whatspp & net receiving messages otherwise ppl in d comfort of their homes or at work maybe bored want to message & waiting for an answer .... during business hrs ask me all u want but when i done work for d day & at home i lock off :|

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » February 24th, 2022, 8:00 pm

Thats why I have a "shop" phone. Thats the number I advertise.

Yunno how much time I get the line " I was calling at *after hrs time* and nobody answer" Then they have the audacity to ask for my personal number when I tell them the number answered during business hrs only.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 24th, 2022, 8:40 pm

Rovin wrote:i fully agree with max's post - i know business\times are tough but boundaries have to be set & know ur self worth

because they think its a small business they cud make u move ur opening\closing hrs to accommodate them or want u to bring stuff for them or meet them somewhere, u think u cud call d grocery, d hardware, electrical shop, bank or any govt agency & tell dem to remain open til u reach [suppose they say i 5 mins away & half hr pass cause they really miles away-i get catch with that 1 already] or come back to open their business to sell dem, suppose it was a criminal set up or a passing criminal see an opportunity

ppl does want to do business at whatever hr is convenient to them, this is why when i lock up & reach home i switch off whatspp & net receiving messages otherwise ppl in d comfort of their homes or at work maybe bored want to message & waiting for an answer .... during business hrs ask me all u want but when i done work for d day & at home i lock off :|

X3000

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 24th, 2022, 9:02 pm

Rovin wrote:i fully agree with max's post - i know business\times are tough but boundaries have to be set & know ur self worth

My business a bit different. I strictly enforce the opening hours though. You could reach 5:01 and we wouldn't sell you because things already lock up in safes and alarm system done arm.

But as for after hours messages and calls, real plenty people does only get time to message or call in the night to make orders. Plenty people does pay online in the night as well so have to be responding all hours.

I use to lock off answering calls after 9pm....
Til a night one of the sirens set off by the store and police who were driving by....stop to investigate and were calling the store number that they see on the sign in front and I have the phone in my hand and just not answering.

They end up calling one of the other businesses who had their number up and they get on to me through them.

I does answer calls all hours now....but after 9pm I does tell them to call during working hours or message from the time they ask about phone.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby 88sins » February 24th, 2022, 11:19 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:445 she now call...she on the way....she in chaguanas coming and to hold on for her.

You good still, you have plenty patience with dem
If after all that sob story, and I see you calling at 515 after I explain to you no sales after 5, that's a call I not
answering and that number getting blocked immediately.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby RedVEVO » February 25th, 2022, 12:14 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Lol @ loss of time

A woman buy a note 5 by me a time for her daughter. She gone and buy a case in another store for $300

She had some issues with the phone so I refund her . She insist I hadda refund her the $300 she pay for the case in the other store. Cuss and threaten a good 30 mins about how is my fault she buy the case and I have to give her the $300.
Gone on the main road cussing and quarrelling loud. How she going in the station to say I rob her.

Usual response. I tell her swing and bring the whole station.

Note 5 is a very expensive phone :wink:

What was wrong with the phone ?

Could YOU be selling Note 5 stock that is not up to standard ?

Maybe that is why she bawl and carry on .

You seem to have lots of problems with phones .

What is the name of your store again ?

Asking for future customers .

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 25th, 2022, 5:01 pm

Continuing tantie story.

She message early this morning. She coming for the phone for sure.
I didn't really keep it for her...it just didn't sell today....

She call 4:50......10 mins ago.

She leave the west since 2pm...it have traffic all over...they using a backroad to come...please wait on them...
If I can't wait then please meet them at the police station as they have to get the phone.

Told her that not possible. We dont meet anyone anywhere and the store closes at 5

She say how this is the 2nd time she coming and we closing up when she nearby.

If the worker can't wait for her....
Told her no.
Come tmr if she want before 12 or else don't bother.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 25th, 2022, 5:14 pm

I feel tantie planning a robbery though.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 25th, 2022, 6:02 pm

^^^ defuq so is part 2 of d same sh1t then ... i eh want to say i told u so

so somebody i dont know asking me bout stuff on WA & then he say next mth he go buy cause he eh have d $ , no scene plenty ppl inquire with intent to buy it at a later date, today d man go ask if i go keep an item for him with a date that is 6mths from now .... bwtf some ppl really right in their mind, i simply replied with a single word "no", u know he message back asking me why

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 25th, 2022, 6:40 pm

Call log from tantie
Screenshot_20220225-183948_Phone.jpg
Screenshot_20220225-183948_Phone.jpg

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » February 26th, 2022, 8:19 am

Surgeon ah does admire ur patience with these folks out here wi!
i feelin d tryin to hit yuh d ol rob while closin up shot, yuh see when yuh closed or closin easy to usher yuh back inside befire alarms armed and give the place a total scrape as long as it takes, versus if is daylight scn it go be rushed and risk being made out by other customers, law enforcement etc.
You doh seem like ah man desperate for cash so eff dem mofos bro yuh go get yuh ting sell jump high or low, if tantie realllly want it and not on sheit she go come during opening hours like she would have to do with any other business instead ah ringin down yuh phone wit sad story.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 26th, 2022, 8:35 am

yeah tants moving real suspicious

her profile pic on whatsapp is a 3 police hats side by side

she in for a rude awakening if she try to rob though

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 26th, 2022, 8:36 am

these days EVERYBODY is a suspect eh

fellas who message me on instagram and hardly have posts or they have their face blocked off or have anything like "gaza" prince,
highly blessed, el chapo, 6ix in their name etc i does just block outright

have people i dont want as customers.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”