Forums

OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET (TTSE) THREAD

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

snatman
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET (TTSE) THREAD

Postby snatman » March 25th, 2022, 8:36 pm

Yeah, I meant to say high ngl prices - Propane, butane etc. Check the propane price chart:
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/propane
Rockram wrote:
snatman wrote:updates:

NGL results in a few days. Propane prices has been zooming over the last few months. I'm expecting at least an 85c final dividend, could be as much as $1. And with elevated earnings over the next few quarters due to high lng prices, we might even see a 50c 6mth dividend.

UCL results also due this week coming.
I WAS going to go big on UCL because I'm expecting a giant extra dividend from the sale of their tea business (Uniliver no long owns Lipton Red Rose etc.) but cancelled because I dunno how much of a hit they'll take on retrenchment and exiting the spreads market completely.

GKC, JMMB continues to be my bet for long term holds. They're pretty cheap right now. I see them both doubling within 5 yrs or so.

Agree with your assesment, however i dont believe PPGL and by ext TTNGL will benefit from high LNG prices because that is not their product....NGLs butane, propane etc. are the comodities they export.... i see a lot of people confusing them, so high LNG prices wont affect TTNGL bottom line....however NGL prices are strong.....the other consideration is feedstock...you can get higher prices for your products at this time but if your production is down that tempers your windfall profit margins, not unike the state of our oil industry....great prices just not getting out of the ground to sell.....PPGL has had their feedstock reduced over the years and also "drier gas"..... however the short term looks good for NGl.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » March 25th, 2022, 9:02 pm

Well I made a big bet on NGL
Hope it comes thru.Overall average price is about 2 percent up hoping for more

Calypso fund are my other big bet and they doing well over the last few days

Took profits on Massy and GKC recently

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » March 25th, 2022, 9:40 pm

PariaMan wrote:Well I made a big bet on NGL
Hope it comes thru.Overall average price is about 2 percent up hoping for more

Calypso fund are my other big bet and they doing well over the last few days

Took profits on Massy and GKC recently

I now going to say how the hell calypso jump two dollars in one day

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » March 26th, 2022, 9:54 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:Who is the best broker?
I use FCB . But with online trading it's really up to you now and not the broker

But I find with the local system you have to depend on the broker for a lot of things. So no complaints about FCB?
No complaints. I bank with them . I transfer money directly to their account and do a fund in an within 10 minutes the money is ready for trading . The girl I deal with sends me weekly status and advice . private message if you want her to email you and set u up

There tips are good though if you do your research you can find opportunities that they did not mention

Last I heard TTMF still preparing an IPO

But was told FCB apo not in the works yet

Feel free if you have any more information

Usually January to March is a good time to be before results comes out especially if you are expecting great results and increased divendends

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » March 30th, 2022, 11:52 am

Nice Dividend from UCL
UCL-Divodend-2022-Web.png
UCL-Divodend-2022-Web.png (103 KiB) Viewed 3145 times

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » March 30th, 2022, 2:14 pm

wow, thats a lot!

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » March 30th, 2022, 8:30 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/business/lo ... 85ed8.html

NCBFG chooses Sagicor over GHL
...for group health insurance

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » March 31st, 2022, 8:02 am

NGL results in a few days. Propane prices has been zooming over the last few months. I'm expecting at least an 85c final dividend, could be as much as $1. And with elevated earnings over the next few quarters due to high lng prices, we might even see a 50c 6mth dividend.

I WAS going to go big on UCL because I'm expecting a giant extra dividend from the sale of their tea business (Uniliver no long owns Lipton Red Rose etc.) but cancelled because I dunno how much of a hit they'll take on retrenchment and exiting the spreads market completely.

GKC, JMMB continues to be my bet for long term holds. They're pretty cheap right now. I see them both doubling within 5 yrs or so.

NGL Final Dividend is only 50c
https://ngl.co.tt/ttngl-financial-state ... 1-dec-2021

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 31st, 2022, 8:32 am

i see lever have dividend $4.30

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 31st, 2022, 8:32 am

maybe the gas prices will effect in next quarter

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » March 31st, 2022, 8:55 am

neilsingh100 wrote:

NGL Final Dividend is only 50c
https://ngl.co.tt/ttngl-financial-state ... 1-dec-2021
They give 2 dividends

Hopefully the next will be greater

snatman
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snatman » March 31st, 2022, 8:57 am

neilsingh100 wrote:Nice Dividend from UCL
UCL-Divodend-2022-Web.png

Yeah, as I mentioned before ^^^ I expected an extra dividend this year-end from the sale of their tea business worldwide. Not as much as that though! lol.

But that's a mixed bag. After those dividends what? No more income from tea sales Lipton, Red Rose, - which appear to make up 50% of their earnings. And then I dunno how much they'll have to put out in gratuities etc for the upcoming layoffs.

So basically UCL is now a distribution company, no manufacturing whatsoever.
I dunno how much growth any investor can expect there. But then again, what do I know of these things.

NGL was a downer. Oh well. At least natural gas liquids prices continue to trade near 10yr highs. So this should be a good year for them.

TCL's turnaround seems to be firming up...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 31st, 2022, 9:02 am

no diff than massy m&d

snatman wrote:So basically UCL is now a distribution company, no manufacturing whatsoever.
I dunno how much growth any investor can expect there. But then again, what do I know of these things.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » March 31st, 2022, 9:59 am

pugboy wrote:no diff than massy m&d

snatman wrote:So basically UCL is now a distribution company, no manufacturing whatsoever.
NGL seems on right track though

snatman
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snatman » March 31st, 2022, 11:43 am

Market appear to be heading back to more traditional PE range - 12-17.

Looks like the short-term free for all is done (for now). Keep y'alls eyes on those PE ratios folks.

edit:
Prestige holdings is probably a buy now with restaurants fully opened.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » April 25th, 2022, 12:05 pm

Is NGL a good buy at current prices?

High ammonia and methanol output helping PPGPL

Near record global prices for ammonia and high methanol prices have led to companies on the Point Lisas Industrial Estate operating at capacity and has resulted in greater profits for both the National Gas Company Limited (NGC) and Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited (PPGPL).

Last week PPGPL released its audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2021 in which the company recorded an after-tax profit of TT $512.8 million, which represents a 373.6 per cent increase over the 2020 results of TT$6.4 million (excluding 2021: impairment gain of TT$302.1million; 2020: impairment loss of TT$38.1 million).

mitsutt
Trinituner Peong

Postby mitsutt » April 27th, 2022, 8:37 am

Again I’ll say to anyone if you are in a position to, check out the US stock market, money is giving away every single week . The movement of stock prices up and down are insane .

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » April 27th, 2022, 9:33 am

mitsutt wrote:Again I’ll say to anyone if you are in a position to, check out the US stock market, money is giving away every single week . The movement of stock prices up and down are insane .

You must be a multi-millionaire then, if its so easy to make money on the US market. How could you possible know if the market is going up or down? Its the most volatile its been in years.

Aren't the indexes down YTD?
How is money being given away? Did you short the market?
How do you know when to short, when to buy?

wingnut
3NE 2NR for life

Postby wingnut » April 27th, 2022, 12:59 pm

mitsutt wrote:Again I’ll say to anyone if you are in a position to, check out the US stock market, money is giving away every single week . The movement of stock prices up and down are insane .
How do you fund your account?

The brokers dont seem to accept credit cards, paypal etc looks like you need to have US$ cash to wire transfer

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » April 27th, 2022, 5:46 pm

Only republic credit card right now . Was using FCB with Hotforex but they stop it

mitsutt
Trinituner Peong

Postby mitsutt » April 27th, 2022, 7:40 pm

dogg wrote:

You must be a multi-millionaire then, if its so easy to make money on the US market. How could you possible know if the market is going up or down? Its the most volatile its been in years.

Buddy, who and what I am is irrelevant.
Focus on the message here which is I am simply sharing information with others who might be unaware as I was in 2020 or who might want alternative options to local stocks.
Brief story, my mentor who is a guru in investing for 20 plus years locally realized in 2020 that the local stock market has become limited with companies to invest in so he decided to enter the US stock market just as covid started. I asked what was the steps and I followed same, the rest is history trust me. You have to know your strategy but I will say for me I don’t invest for dividends, it is of no interest to me and I have not received $1 in dividends and my returns have been more. Like flipping a car or any other item you can flip stocks every month and after doing both I realized from MY EXPERIENCE, hoping for dividends is a dream that was sold. No one can predict the markets but volatility means opportunity when you understand investing and with what’s happening right now several stocks have fallen temporarily making it the perfect time to buy/enter
Here are some points
You DONT need to be rich to start or do this
Only invest what you can afford to loose
I have no formal training in this I am a regular guy like everyone here, self thought by youtube and reading financial articles
You can open the account through your local brokerage firm it’s an easy process, I use fcb
You have to purchase the cash and do a wire transfer . A friend just told me he uses another platform where he is able to debit his credit card and then do the wire, I tried but it failed. If successful when I meet him in person to see what he does, I will come back and update that information
Do your own research and spend some of your free time learning about stocks
Don’t be afraid of new territories

Once you make the first steps and you see for yourself, you will never forget this post.
Respect to all always.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » April 28th, 2022, 10:04 am

Don't try to fool impressionable ppl.
I've invested in the U.S. markets.
It is not easy to make money consistently.
No matter how many youtube videos you watch.

mitsutt wrote:
dogg wrote:

Buddy, who and what I am is irrelevant.
Focus on the message here which is I am simply sharing information with others who might be unaware as I was in 2020 or who might want alternative options to local stocks.
Brief story, my mentor who is a guru in investing for 20 plus years locally realized in 2020 that the local stock market has become limited with companies to invest in so he decided to enter the US stock market just as covid started. I asked what was the steps and I followed same, the rest is history trust me. You have to know your strategy but I will say for me I don’t invest for dividends, it is of no interest to me and I have not received $1 in dividends and my returns have been more. Like flipping a car or any other item you can flip stocks every month and after doing both I realized from MY EXPERIENCE, hoping for dividends is a dream that was sold. No one can predict the markets but volatility means opportunity when you understand investing and with what’s happening right now several stocks have fallen temporarily making it the perfect time to buy/enter
Here are some points
You DONT need to be rich to start or do this
Only invest what you can afford to loose
I have no formal training in this I am a regular guy like everyone here, self thought by youtube and reading financial articles
You can open the account through your local brokerage firm it’s an easy process, I use fcb
You have to purchase the cash and do a wire transfer . A friend just told me he uses another platform where he is able to debit his credit card and then do the wire, I tried but it failed. If successful when I meet him in person to see what he does, I will come back and update that information
Do your own research and spend some of your free time learning about stocks
Don’t be afraid of new territories

Once you make the first steps and you see for yourself, you will never forget this post.
Respect to all always.

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » April 30th, 2022, 10:53 am

PariaMan wrote:Only republic credit card right now . Was using FCB with Hotforex but they stop it
Which broker allows you to find your account with a credit card? Been looking for one for the longest while myself.

snatman
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snatman » May 4th, 2022, 11:04 am

Earnings season.
RFHL steady.

WCO looks to be the best short-term pick right now. I'm all in.
Also keeping an eye on PHL, TCL, UCL, NGL

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » May 4th, 2022, 5:10 pm

4.30 dividend coming up for UCL

Share price went from 15 to 16.15

What's gonna happen before record date?

What's gonna happen after record date?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 4th, 2022, 5:26 pm

$4.30 dividend for lever?

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » May 4th, 2022, 6:36 pm

Yes trading ex dividend on 8th of June

Dividend is exceptional due to the sale of part of the business

You got to buy on the 7 th or before to get in
pugboy wrote:$4.30 dividend for lever?

snatman
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snatman » May 4th, 2022, 8:36 pm

PariaMan wrote:Yes trading ex dividend on 8th of June

UCL Q1 results will be out before ex-div date. I'm waiting to see how that looks before making any moves.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 4th, 2022, 8:42 pm

good thing i ain’t sell
i was getting fed up of the bunch i have for a few years well

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » May 4th, 2022, 11:23 pm

snatman wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Yes trading ex dividend on 8th of June

UCL Q1 results will be out before ex-div date. I'm waiting to see how that looks before making any moves.
Yea results should be out around the middle of this month .It will be interesting how they do with a part of the business sold

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”