TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17176
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby pugboy » October 24th, 2021, 7:00 pm

he was a big time lawyer they say before

16 cycles
punchin NOS
Posts: 4988
Joined: May 10th, 2003, 9:25 am

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby 16 cycles » October 25th, 2021, 8:17 am

next CoP process should declare his/her Team upfront and projected salary - so the Commission hires the CoP team with full disclosure

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24873
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby zoom rader » October 25th, 2021, 9:28 am

16 cycles wrote:next CoP process should declare his/her Team upfront and projected salary - so the Commission hires the CoP team with full disclosure


Next CoP will be a red government stooge then there will be an all out dictatorship Gestapo criminal gang

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9417
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby MaxPower » October 25th, 2021, 9:35 am

Sometimes i wonder if GG son writes for him.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby De Dragon » October 25th, 2021, 1:07 pm

pugboy wrote:he was a big time lawyer they say before

Never heard of him before TTPS/Geeyore

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3581
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby hover11 » October 25th, 2021, 2:29 pm

Waiting for civilian GG response
FB_IMG_1635186487665.jpg

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9417
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby MaxPower » October 25th, 2021, 2:44 pm

hover11 wrote:Waiting for civilian GG response
FB_IMG_1635186487665.jpg


I would like to hear more mature responses from commoner GG.

Why can’t he say things like he will continue to support and fight for the citizens of T&T?

Commoner GG is as always, more focused on the politics and has already forgotten the citizens.

One must wonder..

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13039
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby Dizzy28 » October 25th, 2021, 2:57 pm

Kevin Baledeosingh called out one of the names last night asking back for money he lent him apparently.
Was a bit funny.

User avatar
eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13430
Joined: March 10th, 2006, 1:36 am
Location: Margamanning
Contact:

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby eliteauto » October 25th, 2021, 3:08 pm

Several vehicles being used by these contracted persons were also returned to the TTPS

User avatar
Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 918
Joined: January 7th, 2005, 9:48 am

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby Keyser Soze » October 25th, 2021, 3:10 pm

(some man too easy to switch)
song just stuck in my head after reading through here

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby De Dragon » October 25th, 2021, 3:18 pm

eliteauto wrote:Several vehicles being used by these contracted persons were also returned to the TTPS

90 guns, 15 vehicles from the CoP's residence were returned as well.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17176
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby pugboy » October 25th, 2021, 3:20 pm

boy a lot of them never wear proper matching shoes

when you see the sort officers they wearing all kinda ole sneakers and ting

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3913
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby timelapse » October 25th, 2021, 3:25 pm

bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:$42000 a month affords Haleland Park homes, multiple firearms and yachts?


De man have businesses on "de side".

Wha' you vex for?

Faris haa a mutli trillion rental business on de side.

Imbert have plenty residential rental buildings 'on de side"
Gnc methinks

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 874
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby Mmoney607 » October 25th, 2021, 3:25 pm

So now we know why all these stories coming out about Gary, because Rowley want him gone. Remember when dulalchan was top of the merit list and then a set of stories start to come out about roti and land.....

User avatar
Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 18576
Joined: April 19th, 2003, 6:46 pm
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Re:

Postby Monk BANzai » October 25th, 2021, 3:50 pm

hover11 wrote:Waiting for civilian GG responseFB_IMG_1635186487665.jpg


I think as a country and society we are just unaccustomed to "Change Management Strategy" brought in to bear/execute a particular agenda because of a degree of trust and momentum and familiarity of expectations.

To me GG's "hires" were standard. That it's/was being kept under the radar for so long does not make it wrong. Ultimately these contracts were just that.... contract which means it was short-term.

It's 101 Strategy at work.. You cant work within the bureaucratic (sp) system you've inherited. If you're looking for rapid change and you have the authority to bring in a Change Management Team, do so. This has nothing to do with the existing "chain of command within a clearly tinged system. If there is a framework for a change agenda is precisely why persons from outside would and should be brought into the system to affect the types of outcomes you looking for.

Of course, there are those who are in the TTPS who would see it differently and say that with these positions being freed up it makes for promotion within the service. But if there are questionable elements within the service, how would putting already tarnished persons in those positions contribute to assist with proper un-biased Change Management?

These are not padded roles...If anything some positions I've seen are substantially underpaid for the roles. Y'all are trying to liken it to some corrupt practice but at the end of the day, all of the examples given are demonstrated by roles that require some specific outcomes. There is a difference in the complexion of the service (good or bad depending on who you ask) and for the last 3 years, you can't deny that there has been a change. This can only happen from persons not fettered within the existing structure..... those brought in were not core TTPS persons.

Nothing out of the ordinary to me. But meem knows nothing of the TTPS inner workings (something which we're not giving enough credence to: the public's lack of information on the subject in it's entirety) ...I've worked with GG and S. Edgehill within the Energy Space before they transitioned to Gov't but that's like saying you're basing the entire Star Wars series on one installment....foolish...Those in the know or have access to more information or a position of knowledge you are free to disagree....And I only commenting from a position of Change Management.

So ease up on the keyboard grenades y'all want to pelt at this contribution. Those who know me know I don't debate.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14885
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby Phone Surgeon » October 25th, 2021, 3:51 pm

Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

he would just roll up with his squad and lock up dey mc

cant afford to have someone like that

how allyuh really feel the scene wudda play out with stuart step daughter if it was anyone else besides GG

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3581
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby hover11 » October 25th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

he would just roll up with his squad and lock up dey mc

cant afford to have someone like that

how allyuh really feel the scene wudda play out with stuart step daughter if it was anyone else besides GG
If this is the case doesn't that mean the Top cop position will forever be tainted?

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17176
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby pugboy » October 25th, 2021, 3:58 pm

gg caught any big fish ?
asking for a friend

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1907
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby widdyphuck » October 25th, 2021, 4:07 pm

Watch the kinda money these people making per month and you thinking is little uneducated black boys in the Police Service.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3581
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby hover11 » October 25th, 2021, 4:08 pm

wtf wrote:Watch the kinda money these people making per month and you thinking is little uneducated black boys in the Police Service.
Where the ppl who love to say police wuk is dog wuk

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1907
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby widdyphuck » October 25th, 2021, 4:10 pm

Party done now.
Screenshot_20211025-160959_Facebook.jpg

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: Re:

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 5:10 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:
hover11 wrote:Waiting for civilian GG responseFB_IMG_1635186487665.jpg


I think as a country and society we are just unaccustomed to "Change Management Strategy" brought in to bear/execute a particular agenda because of a degree of trust and momentum and familiarity of expectations.

To me GG's "hires" were standard. That it's/was being kept under the radar for so long does not make it wrong. Ultimately these contracts were just that.... contract which means it was short-term.

It's 101 Strategy at work.. You cant work within the bureaucratic (sp) system you've inherited. If you're looking for rapid change and you have the authority to bring in a Change Management Team, do so. This has nothing to do with the existing "chain of command within a clearly tinged system. If there is a framework for a change agenda is precisely why persons from outside would and should be brought into the system to affect the types of outcomes you looking for.

Of course, there are those who are in the TTPS who would see it differently and say that with these positions being freed up it makes for promotion within the service. But if there are questionable elements within the service, how would putting already tarnished persons in those positions contribute to assist with proper un-biased Change Management?

These are not padded roles...If anything some positions I've seen are substantially underpaid for the roles. Y'all are trying to liken it to some corrupt practice but at the end of the day, all of the examples given are demonstrated by roles that require some specific outcomes. There is a difference in the complexion of the service (good or bad depending on who you ask) and for the last 3 years, you can't deny that there has been a change. This can only happen from persons not fettered within the existing structure..... those brought in were not core TTPS persons.

Nothing out of the ordinary to me. But meem knows nothing of the TTPS inner workings (something which we're not giving enough credence to: the public's lack of information on the subject in it's entirety) ...I've worked with GG and S. Edgehill within the Energy Space before they transitioned to Gov't but that's like saying you're basing the entire Star Wars series on one installment....foolish...Those in the know or have access to more information or a position of knowledge you are free to disagree....And I only commenting from a position of Change Management.

So ease up on the keyboard grenades y'all want to pelt at this contribution. Those who know me know I don't debate.


If we judge by the behavior of GG and his team , the strategy just moved from using tarnished persons from the inside to replacing them with tarnished persons from the outside.

User avatar
rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17219
Joined: June 29th, 2009, 8:21 am
Location: Ain't got no chill!

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby rollingstock » October 25th, 2021, 5:19 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

he would just roll up with his squad and lock up dey mc

cant afford to have someone like that

how allyuh really feel the scene wudda play out with stuart step daughter if it was anyone else besides GG


I could only guffaw at this. :lol:
A strong pr team can really skewer public perception.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby De Dragon » October 25th, 2021, 5:26 pm

Fake Ras, I know yuh doh debate, but when you have these "change management" people allegedly having multiple firearms without FUL, resisting CG, living in Haleland Park owning yachts, you have to see how people would question these contracts.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14885
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby Phone Surgeon » October 25th, 2021, 5:56 pm

rollingstock wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

he would just roll up with his squad and lock up dey mc

cant afford to have someone like that

how allyuh really feel the scene wudda play out with stuart step daughter if it was anyone else besides GG


I could only guffaw at this.
A strong pr team can really skewer public perception.
Who's the best option for COP???

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1907
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby widdyphuck » October 25th, 2021, 5:58 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

he would just roll up with his squad and lock up dey mc

cant afford to have someone like that

how allyuh really feel the scene wudda play out with stuart step daughter if it was anyone else besides GG


I could only guffaw at this.
A strong pr team can really skewer public perception.
Who's the best option for COP???
I ain't know but I sure Gary ain't going back dey.

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 6:00 pm

rollingstock wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

he would just roll up with his squad and lock up dey mc

cant afford to have someone like that

how allyuh really feel the scene wudda play out with stuart step daughter if it was anyone else besides GG


I could only guffaw at this. :lol:
A strong pr team can really skewer public perception.


Who Gory really ever lock up?

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 6:05 pm

De Dragon wrote:Fake Ras, I know yuh doh debate, but when you have these "change management" people allegedly having multiple firearms without FUL, resisting CG, living in Haleland Park owning yachts, you have to see how people would question these contracts.


You forget to mention they having boat lime with Hos and holding hos hostage. Bang boat nah.

User avatar
rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17219
Joined: June 29th, 2009, 8:21 am
Location: Ain't got no chill!

Re:

Postby rollingstock » October 25th, 2021, 6:10 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

he would just roll up with his squad and lock up dey mc

cant afford to have someone like that

how allyuh really feel the scene wudda play out with stuart step daughter if it was anyone else besides GG


I could only guffaw at this.
A strong pr team can really skewer public perception.
Who's the best option for COP???


Anything but that.

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 6:28 pm

You need a Policeman at the helm. Gary never knew police work that is why he use to get on like that. He’s more into PR stunting.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duane 3NE 2NR, Google [Bot], Marlon..., pugboy and 111 guests