TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ... McD announces his retirement

Postby Rovin » January 21st, 2023, 12:16 pm

phone bai this sort of thing u need to keep on a rel downlow

u dont want to be found out as a snitch cause like they say on tv\movies "nobody likes a snitch"

jes do ur good deed like a anonymous Samaritan dat nobody hadda know who ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ... McD announces his retirement

Postby Rovin » January 21st, 2023, 12:21 pm

if poo nm really putting a woman as d new CoP i have no problem with trying a female, d previous setta men were all toothless pitbulls , biggs & gary imo were d only 2 who really tried given all d red tape, primitive laws & systems in place

what else can we do but wait n see n hope for d bess ...

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 21st, 2023, 12:37 pm

Rovin wrote:phone bai this sort of thing u need to keep on a rel downlow

u dont want to be found out as a snitch cause like they say on tv\movies "nobody likes a snitch"

jes do ur good deed like a anonymous Samaritan dat nobody hadda know who ...
Lol hard part is when yuh doing it you can't do it download...dozens of officers know...us your name does end up in court docs

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 21st, 2023, 12:55 pm

FB_IMG_1674320017434.jpg

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re:

Postby alfa » January 21st, 2023, 1:28 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Crime cud never stop locally

For the last few days I've been stringing along a few "buyers" who wanted deliveries to near Fernandes compound and movietowne . Obviously suspicious purchases. Refusing to send id. Gone from wanting 4500 in phone to 18000 in phones etc.

Spent a few hours yesterday with a big team from pos cid organising a sting...went out with about 5 police vehicles with heavily armed officers because apparently the morvant/Fernandes delivery was very high risk and they were saying even them don't feel safe up there . And how I shouldn't risk it especially if I know what going on and I eh lose anything.
But I've always seen it as I in a position to help and try to stop these fawkers....and the same fawkers would rob and kill friends or family of mine sooner or later and they would only get worse and worse until they get gun down

Real antics and action yesterday. Would post some pics and vids in a few weeks when I figure out how to blur numberplates and faces from videos

I'm surprised you got all that police to come out on a suspicion, usually something have to happen before they act. But post up vids when you could, woulda like to see some good boys get send home

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 21st, 2023, 2:06 pm

these offers of phone sales were via social media ?

cid appears to be enthusiastic about fb and social media crooks

I know of 2 recents cases of expensive racing bicycles stolen and showed up on fb and cops got them back
however as usual is it is some pleb who the real bandits got to run the ad and not the ones who did the actual stealing or senior guys in the ring.
them gangs well organized with fella delegated to do various roles

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 21st, 2023, 2:27 pm

Phone Surgeon yuh better be wearing some armour jacket and helmet on location when you doing that stuff with police eh. Never know when shootout with the AR-15s will start just so. Duck behind the engine block. You rel brave yes, thanks for doing dem thing even at your own risk.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 21st, 2023, 2:32 pm

Civilian Gary responds
K74T wrote:
FB_IMG_1674325854002.jpg
FB_IMG_1674325854002.jpg

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 21st, 2023, 2:53 pm

well nobody can make\tell your replacement what to do\not do cause ur out & he\she is now in charge ...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 21st, 2023, 3:05 pm

yeah borrow iam alleyne own, like when mystar carry him to a lil shootout

maj. tom wrote:Phone Surgeon yuh better be wearing some armour jacket and helmet on location when you doing that stuff with police eh. Never know when shootout with the AR-15s will start just so. Duck behind the engine block. You rel brave yes, thanks for doing dem thing even at your own risk.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 21st, 2023, 3:23 pm

This was one
Screenshot_20230121-152023_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-152013_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-152006_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-151958_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-151953_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-151947_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-151941_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-151937_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 21st, 2023, 3:24 pm

Read from bottom to top

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby bluefete » January 21st, 2023, 3:30 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Read from bottom to top

Looks like he smelt a rat or someone (police pardner?) told him it was a setup.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 21st, 2023, 3:53 pm

Nah it's a longer story

Will post up in a few weeks when I get chance and I get to blur what hadda blur.

I end up going with one of my vehicles up morvant because my tint darker than everyone lol

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 22nd, 2023, 8:05 pm

maj. tom wrote:Phone Surgeon yuh better be wearing some armour jacket and helmet on location when you doing that stuff with police eh. Never know when shootout with the AR-15s will start just so. Duck behind the engine block. You rel brave yes, thanks for doing dem thing even at your own risk.
Well boy....
One or two of the police keep telling me is a bad idea and I should just forget it because sometimes them men coming in teams of up to 20 gunmen when it's morvant side. And atleast I smart enuff to realize it's a set up and not get tricked. But how I could easily end up dead if a shoot out happen.

In my car when we park up waiting ( 2 men with machine gun in my backseat and a next one with pistol in the front) they telling me if bullets start flying to duck down and lie down as flat as possible how dem handling everything how they opening up as soon as they see a gun flash....

I eh lie...I like that kinda action as reckless as it may be.

I does always say that when u leave these fellas to do their flabbergastery it wud always graduate

Today a padna with a cellphone store showing me how someone follow him from a delivery Friday evening....from chaguanas to charlieville and then ram his car
He realize he was being followed n he speed off to the station...the man drive off and gone

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 24th, 2023, 2:17 pm

so how does a woman steal a marked police vehicle from\around a police station & was found with a kidnapped child in it

:shock: :shock: :shock:

.... trinidad really is not a real place

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=734 ... 4198068799

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 24th, 2023, 2:24 pm

https://newsday.co.tt/2023/01/24/woman- ... U.facebook

Woman arrested after stealing police car to kidnap one-year-old girl ...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 24th, 2023, 4:10 pm

most likely some 3 way relationship bacchanal involving a male police

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 24th, 2023, 5:18 pm

A woman walked in a police station and STOLE a whole police car and nobody noticed, how many people out on bail right now and not signing months pass by and nobody cares.....this country sweet. Criminals hold more rights in this country than law abiding citizens ever will

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 27th, 2023, 7:42 pm

Billions thrown behind nat security and this is the receipt you receive when making a report. A copy book page lol
FB_IMG_1674862792660.jpg

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re:

Postby alfa » January 27th, 2023, 8:08 pm

hover11 wrote:Billions thrown behind nat security and this is the receipt you receive when making a report. A copy book page lolFB_IMG_1674862792660.jpg

How that looking like a standard fiver write that :?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 27th, 2023, 8:16 pm

nah not so bad, very legible

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » January 27th, 2023, 8:40 pm

that better than my handwriting

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » January 30th, 2023, 9:34 pm

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/preside ... kTts70Y6X0

Acting Police Commissioner Erla Christopher's name has been submitted to Parliament for debate for the position of Police Commissioner, after the Police Service Commission (PolSC) delivered the merit list for the position to the Office of the President yesterday..

This was also confirmed via the Order Paper for Friday's sitting of the House of Representatives

Christopher's appointment will be the first order of business on Friday.

Guardian Media was informed that members of the PolSC delivered the merit list, with an accompanying letter, to the President’s office yesterday, just one day short of their January 31 deadline.

An official statement from the Office of the President stated that the notification was delivered to the President’s office, signed by outgoing President Paula-Mae Weekes and forwarded to the Parliament.

Once the recommendation reaches the Parliament, Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley is expected to lead the debate on whether the PolSC’s top candidate will be accepted or rejected.

According to the House of Representatives Order Paper for the February 3 sitting of Parliament, the first order of business will be the notification from the President in respect of the nomination of Christopher, the current acting CoP, for appointment to the office of Police Commissioner.

Guardian Media understands Christopher, former Police Commissioner Gary Griffith and former acting Police Commissioner McDonald Jacob all applied for the position.

According to Section 123 of the Constitution, the Commission shall select the highest-graded candidate on the Order of Merit List and submit that candidate’s name to the President.

The Constitution further states that if the House of Representatives does not approve the highest-graded candidate, other nominations in order of merit may be submitted to the House.

“Where the Order of Merit List is exhausted, the process set out in this Order shall be recommenced,” the Constitution states.

The current PolSC, led by retired Justice Judith Jones, was appointed in November 2021, after the sudden resignation of all members of the former Bliss Seepersad-led Commission.

Seepersad’s team had submitted a merit list to President Weekes but that list was immediately withdrawn, leaving in its wake accusations of political interference by Prime Minister Rowley.

The withdrawal of the list came after Rowley submitted a report on the operations of the TTPS Firearms Unit to the Commission. After much public outcry, Weekes eventually broke her silence, denying she had participated in or encouraged interference in the separation of powers.

The Prime Minister also denied seeing the merit list or giving any instruction related to it.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 31st, 2023, 5:14 am

From bad to worst

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 31st, 2023, 5:21 am

he denies seeing the list, but he didnt deny anybody telling him who on the list

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 31st, 2023, 6:53 am

Erla is from Tobago? Or Trini

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 31st, 2023, 7:54 am

Erla/TTPS moved swift with traffic incident involving traffic warden and member of TTPS on Frederick street yesterday

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 31st, 2023, 7:57 am

that would be expected given the viral nature
heck even heinz come out he hole and say something

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 31st, 2023, 11:19 am

The good blue boys
9k%3D(24).jpg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”