TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Re: "Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

Postby widdyphuck » January 23rd, 2022, 12:18 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:How such a report reach into the hands of the media??????? These tactics were the same ones used between 2010-2015. Remember how long now mark bassant saying the arrest of a former pp govt minister is imminent regarding embd contracts.
True. I take it that John gave Rowley the report directly and maybe Rowley leaked it to justify his hate and disapproval of Gary returning as COP.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re:

Postby Redman » January 23rd, 2022, 12:19 pm

Justifying bobol isn't a conclusion to be drawn from stating the factual data.

I agree with what GG was doing...those who want and are qualified..should get.
One carry and one for home.
The bobol is a seperate problem.

GG however fked himself up.
For the most seasoned campaigner between his time with the UNC and under the PNM...he sure well allowed himself to be boxed in.

pugboy wrote:correct but that doesn’t justify a pure bobol dept taking millions in plain view

regardless of if you experienced grief in your life and had to decide to go that route

and well a legally obtained gun via a processing fee is a kinda oxymoron
although many would beg to differ

Redman wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:The basic fact though is not a single legally issued firearm was used to commit a crime.

Many of them were used to stop crimes and send good boys to the great crime scene in the sky

Agreed

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 23rd, 2022, 12:31 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:The basic fact though is not a single legally issued firearm was used to commit a crime.

Lol

The TTPS is in a total mess where corruption, politics and incompetency is rampant and suddenly we have to believe that not one legally issued firearm was used to commit a crime?

Question, if someone has a legal firearm and they switch their firearm barrel out after their registered forensics, can the firearm still be traced if used in a crime?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 23rd, 2022, 12:36 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Lol

The TTPS is in a total mess where corruption, politics and incompetency is rampant and suddenly we have to believe that not one legally issued firearm was used to commit a crime?

Question, if someone has a legal firearm and they switch their firearm barrel out after their registered forensics, can the firearm still be traced if used in a crime?
I dunno much about guns na but when you talking about barrel you talking about them old school 8 shot revolver?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 23rd, 2022, 12:38 pm

Idk na...everything everywhere in the world have a convenience fee if you want it sped up.

Trinidad is a war zone.

People who wanted their thing paid the convenience fee. The applications had to physically pass through so much hands that you couldn't avoid the bribery because then your file wouldn't go on to the next step.

pugboy
TunerGod

Re:

Postby pugboy » January 23rd, 2022, 12:44 pm

https://bdnews24.com/world/americas/201 ... age-abroad

they use the barrel marks on the bullet and the firing pin impressing on the casing
but often markings are difficult to ascertain

MaxPower wrote:Question, if someone has a legal firearm and they switch their firearm barrel out after their registered forensics, can the firearm still be traced if used in a crime?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

Postby MaxPower » January 23rd, 2022, 12:52 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:I dunno much about guns na but when you talking about barrel you talking about them old school 8 shot revolver?

Like a Glock pistol which has internal components such as the barrel, striker pin, extractor etc.

If these things are modified or swapped out, it makes the legally registered firearm harder to trace.

And knowing the competency and work ethic of our beloved locals, they aint that good to investigate and research properly.

I won’t say crimes from legal firearms is rampant, but i don’t agree that we have no crimes committee. Knowing T&T, it’s very possible.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 23rd, 2022, 1:13 pm

It cheaper and easier to get an illegal untraceable gun to do a crime than to use your registered legal gun though.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » January 23rd, 2022, 1:25 pm

Heard men not only losing their extra guns but their FULs too...ouch..they and their lawyers have their work cut out for them over the next few years, not to mention possible charges .

And make no mistake this is going to go all the way because of the motivation to tarnish Gary's legacy..

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 23rd, 2022, 1:44 pm

VII wrote:Heard men not only losing their extra guns but their FULs too...ouch..they and their lawyers have their work cut out for them over the next few years, not to mention possible charges .

And make no mistake this is going to go all the way because of the motivation to tarnish Gary's legacy..

So what is the point then, in allowing citizens to own legal firearms?

Or is it that a news set of racketeers are in office who have to get their cuts?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 23rd, 2022, 1:47 pm

You know anybody personally who lost their guns?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 23rd, 2022, 2:04 pm

same bunch of crooks in that dept, it is an institutionalized bobol center
like licensing office, customs, ttec inspectorate

lest not forget gg had several tv shows and interviews discussing the ful process with the heads of bobol all there explaining how to apply and after every female murder he telling women to come apply

he opened the floodgates and became a feeding frenzy
when a dealer take out 2 page ad to sell guns you know things nice and they feel they run tings

bluefete wrote:
VII wrote:Heard men not only losing their extra guns but their FULs too...ouch..they and their lawyers have their work cut out for them over the next few years, not to mention possible charges .

Or is it that a news set of racketeers are in office who have to get their cuts?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 23rd, 2022, 2:06 pm

Is about time , why isn't GG in handcuffs he should be charged for misbehaviour in public office for the very least, Gary pointing fingers but who signed off on these expedited FULs

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 23rd, 2022, 2:08 pm

bluefete wrote:

To protect themselves, family, business and property.

But jeezus crice man, having 20 guns is over doing it and the dealers should have never encouraged this whether they offered or the citizens asked.

But i guess getting slapped with $1M+ in your face for multiple variations and applications feels so good.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 23rd, 2022, 2:09 pm

Allyuh moving like getting a ful in a timely manner illegal cuz yuh accustom to people waiting 10 years for a ful.

Vii it have rumors all over that people losing their ful but yet to know of anyone who actually did

triniterribletim
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniterribletim » January 23rd, 2022, 2:28 pm

Going in to get a Certificate of Good Character tomorrow. Gonna see how long it takes. They tell me 14 days. Let's see if the online system is just window dressing or not.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re:

Postby alfa » January 23rd, 2022, 2:43 pm

MaxPower wrote:
bluefete wrote:

But jeezus crice man, having 20 guns is over doing it and the dealers should have never encouraged this whether they offered or the citizens asked.

But i guess getting slapped with $1M+ in your face for multiple variations and applications feels so good.

I know a dude on the range with me, a relative newbie but managed to aquire a pistol and in a matter of months applied for a variation and now carries a pistol carbine. I'm taking about an actual 9mm clone of a semi auto AR-15. All the while I know people who can't get a basic handgun but others getting several variations. Guy in question is a business man. I never asked if he paid the 50000 cuz I don't know him personally but to get a carbine in months I'm sure he did. I for one am glad Gary get wood. By all means take your bribe if you want as that will never stop but don't come telling the public you're different and everyone will get an FUL if they deserve it and all that nonsense giving people false hope

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 23rd, 2022, 2:48 pm

The mamaguy of GG, telling ppl to apply for FULs especially women when women were targeted last year but only giving the ppl who pay to expedite their licenses approval

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 23rd, 2022, 3:17 pm

alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
bluefete wrote:

I know a dude on the range with me, a relative newbie but managed to aquire a pistol and in a matter of months applied for a variation and now carries a pistol carbine. I'm taking about an actual 9mm clone of a semi auto AR-15. All the while I know people who can't get a basic handgun but others getting several variations. Guy in question is a business man. I never asked if he paid the 50000 cuz I don't know him personally but to get a carbine in months I'm sure he did. I for one am glad Gary get wood. By all means take your bribe if you want as that will never stop but don't come telling the public you're different and everyone will get an FUL if they deserve it and all that nonsense giving people false hope

X3000,

GG was talking a pack of ass all this time and the public fell for it. It even still have die hard GG supporters because his bullshiet stick so much on them they feel attached to him.

Allyuh want to know what cause all this?

GREED.

Men don’t want to sign off FULs to law abiding citizens because they WANT that money.

And even self if you have to pay to cut the line, humble your blasted self with your ONE firearm and let some time pass before applying for another and make sure your docs in order.

But man want all their units NOW and dealers want their money NOW….allyuh mussss get make out eventually.

Now look at this mess.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 23rd, 2022, 3:23 pm

hover11 wrote:The mamaguy of GG, telling ppl to apply for FULs especially women when women were targeted last year but only giving the ppl who pay to expedite their licenses approval

Exactly Jason.

Wasting the blasted people time having them running around here and there to organize documents only to wait like some Jackox to satisfy a GG Nancy story all because they just want at least one chance to save and protect a life.

GG really had me going. I loved how he talked….so much dignity and confidence….a man for the people.

Turned out to be a very nasty and selfish individual.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 23rd, 2022, 3:58 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:Regardless of what happened under gg, are we happy to love in a country where the pnm directorate could use their "independent" commissions to hire one of their former "independent" judges to do some report to allude to criminal activity? Is there anything that gg can be charged for here? Probably not. So this is the work of Rowley to tarnish gg name because he realized gg was more popular than him.

Or he could just not vote for GG in Parliament...not like anyone expects him to.

pugboy
TunerGod

Re:

Postby pugboy » January 23rd, 2022, 4:14 pm

how long you waiting since you get your file# ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
just remember for anybody waiting there is somebody else waiting longer

MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:The mamaguy of GG, telling ppl to apply for FULs especially women when women were targeted last year but only giving the ppl who pay to expedite their licenses approval

Exactly Jason.

Wasting the blasted people time having them running around here and there to organize documents only to wait like some Jackox to satisfy a GG Nancy story all because they just want at least one chance to save and protect a life.

GG really had me going. I loved how he talked….so much dignity and confidence….a man for the people.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 23rd, 2022, 4:14 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Exactly Jason.

Max,

How quickly we forget that GG was and forever will be a politician. Politicians only seek their own interests , no one elses. Like all politicians he had a way with words

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 23rd, 2022, 5:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Exactly Jason.

The red party is the same.You will figure that out eventually

VII
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby VII » January 23rd, 2022, 5:57 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:You know anybody personally who lost their guns?

From the same source and circles that told me since year before men have 12 and 15 guns including genuine big ting on their FUL .

Basically the range isn't buzzing as it was not too long ago..

Oh and gun barrel is where the projectile comes out ok, every gun has one.
Last edited by VII on January 23rd, 2022, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby eliteauto » January 23rd, 2022, 5:59 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Allyuh moving like getting a ful in a timely manner illegal cuz yuh accustom to people waiting 10 years for a ful.

Vii it have rumors all over that people losing their ful but yet to know of anyone who actually did

I know people who got several variations and additional units but whose last variation got stalled when this issue surfaced as a result their FULs are stuck at Admin building and they were told ( when they enquired ) that they would have to lodge their units at the nearest station which would leave them vulnerable as such they have not done that

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » January 23rd, 2022, 6:05 pm

Well if your name calling for having an unreasonable number of guns procured in an unreasonably short space of time within a particular time frame, then the question of bribery arises and the firearms act clearly states that a commissioner can call in your license at any time he sees fit . It's up to you to take him on through the courts .

People have no clue how easy it is to lose your FUL, doesn't take a court order .

bluefete wrote:

VII
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby VII » January 23rd, 2022, 6:14 pm

Hmm,but he would have the rubber stamp defence in his favor.. lol..

hover11 wrote:

Is about time , why isn't GG in handcuffs he should be charged for misbehaviour in public office for the very least, Gary pointing fingers but who signed off on these expedited FULs

VII
punchin NOS

Re: Re:

Postby VII » January 23rd, 2022, 6:26 pm

Yep it's rel limbo taking place out there in the multiple multiple gun circles.. there's one man with over 30 actually including some very expensive Kimbers...but he always had a few before but went into overdrive last couple years... very 'prominent' businessman . When it's time to renew his ful he don't go to the police, they go to him.. lol, but men quaking as you know.

Any application where the process seemed to have been flouted , men are being called in ,told to bring their weapons and interviewed and assessed . And no one is going to make noise after being asked to surrender their weapons pending investigations, that's basically bad advertising lol.

eliteauto wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Allyuh moving like getting a ful in a timely manner illegal cuz yuh accustom to people waiting 10 years for a ful.

I know people who got several variations and additional units but whose last variation got stalled when this issue surfaced as a result their FULs are stuck at Admin building and they were told ( when they enquired ) that they would have to lodge their units at the nearest station which would leave them vulnerable as such they have not done that
Last edited by VII on January 23rd, 2022, 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » January 23rd, 2022, 6:28 pm

Phone Surgeon you're not gonna hear a peep from men who have been asked to bring in their weapons. Who wants that kinda publicity?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”