TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby pugboy » May 31st, 2021, 9:33 pm

wonder if the mods have balls to ban if is abusive here

ProtonPowder wrote:only a matter of time before he lurks here

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 31st, 2021, 10:11 pm

pugboy wrote:wonder if the mods have balls to ban if is abusive here

ProtonPowder wrote:only a matter of time before he lurks here
Only if its me

Mods invent ways to ban me

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 31st, 2021, 10:38 pm

sMASH wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
sMASH wrote:aye,, allyuh read his responses? the man post out his son qualifications for getting the pick, and alllllll seem like if is jess strings, get him in,... lol.

He has the time to read all the comments and respond to those that he perceives as negative. The man has a very fragile ego.

road kinda dead these days, wuk kinda slow.

Slow? He doh have 300000 curfew applications to sort through?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 31st, 2021, 10:57 pm

redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
sMASH wrote:aye,, allyuh read his responses? the man post out his son qualifications for getting the pick, and alllllll seem like if is jess strings, get him in,... lol.

He has the time to read all the comments and respond to those that he perceives as negative. The man has a very fragile ego.

give each the NOC staff about 50 to approve and the rest will expire by tuesday any way... trow up rambo on the big screen, deh.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 31st, 2021, 11:00 pm

pugboy wrote:doh make fun of the man son pick for football

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... ef=m_notif

This man is unfit for office...any public office. He needs a psychiatric evaluation urgently.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 2nd, 2021, 9:49 am

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re:

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 6:56 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Image

93 road blocks but they never have the resources to promptly attend to citizens who are victims of serious crimes.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 7:04 am

Gladiator wrote:
pugboy wrote:doh make fun of the man son pick for football

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... ef=m_notif

This man is unfit for office...any public office. He needs a psychiatric evaluation urgently.

I agree that he's unfit for office.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 9:45 am

Wraith King wrote:

Continuing to believe and perpetuate in the false perception that by bullying people on line with stupid comebacks, you are somehow a "boss" or "in charge" :roll: Mind you this is the same Geeyore who said he wasn't going to be chasing every passing car,. I guess FaceBook criticisms are trucks?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 11:29 am

De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Continuing to believe and perpetuate in the false perception that by bullying people on line with stupid comebacks, you are somehow a "boss" or "in charge" :roll: Mind you this is the same Geeyore who said he wasn't going to be chasing every passing car,. I guess FaceBook criticisms are trucks?

He has a really immature mentality. Bullies always lack self esteem.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 11:41 am

Tunts7 and Colos who feel JUHN Scarfy is God, go say he create/appoint someone in he own dotish, thin skinned, childish image.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 9:55 pm

Police probe fails to find evidence
Claim of illegal importation of Covid vaccine...
Rickie Ramdass

Jun 3, 2021

THERE is not a shred of evidence to substantiate allegations that a private medical facility had illegally imported Pfizer vaccines and was administering them to members of the public, the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) stated yesterday.

Within one day of the allegation being made by Clint Arjoon, head of the Fyzabad Chamber of Industry and Commerce, the Police Service launched and closed an investigation, deeming the information to be “fake news”.

The TTPS issued a news release yesterday afternoon stating that investigators had contacted Arjoon but the businessman was unable to provide any evidence, “data, documentation, or witness, to verify that his statement had any merit”.

While Arjoon never mentioned the name of the medical facility, Gulf View Medical Centre also issued a release yesterday denying it had any Covid-19 vaccines, including the Pfizer vaccine, at its facility.

“We understand you may have questions but please be advised Gulf View Medical Centre is not currently or has been in the possession of any Covid-19 vaccines including the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at our facility.

“We strongly stress the need to avoid sharing unfounded speculation and rumours in any manner and across social platforms during his time,” the release stated.

During TV6’s Morning Edition programme on Wednesday, Arjoon said he knew for a fact that a private medical facility brought the vaccine into the country through illegal channels and was administering it to staff.

Asked by Morning Edition host Fazeer Mohammed whether he was certain his information was correct or that the claims were being made to stir the authorities into making statements about this country’s vaccine acquisition, Arjoon said: “No. It is a fact. And since then, certain information has been coming to me.”

He said it was only “a matter of time” before the truth was revealed.

‘Amazing’

Contacted yesterday evening, Arjoon said it was “amazing” that the TTPS could complete an investigation of this magnitude within the space of just about an hour.

He explained he received a telephone call from Deputy Commissioner of Police McDonald Jacob sometime around 1 p.m. That conversation, he said, lasted for just a couple of minutes after which he was contacted by another officer who interviewed him until around 3 p.m.

“And about an hour after that the Police Service issued a media release stating the investigation was closed and the information was false. If an investigation of this magnitude can be completed within an hour, then in this country we should not be spending all these millions of dollars on prosecutions.

“Crime in this country should be at zero. If an investigation of this magnitude can be completed in an hour, then why can’t murders and rape investigations also be completed in an hour. People have to pick sense from nonsense,” he stated.

In the TTPS release, Police Commissioner Gary Griffith stated the claims were grave in nature and, if true, a serious crime had been committed since the vaccines would have been imported without the requisite approval from the Food and Drug Division.

Given the seriousness of the allegations, the commissioner said an investigation was immediately launched.

He said in some instances, investigations can be launched without any formal report being made.

“This incident was one such circumstance, and the CoP immediately directed that this report be investigated, because if the accusation was accurate, it meant that certain persons would have been arrested for importation of a drug without requisite approval from the Food and Drug Division

“The investigation commenced with the TTPS contacting the said individual who made the public statement on Wednesday, that the drug entered the country and was being administered to citizens via a private medical facility.

“Deputy Commissioner of Police (Investigations and Intelligence) McDonald Jacob personally contacted the businessman, who was unable to provide any shred of evidence, data, documentation, or witness, to verify that his statement had any merit,” the release stated.

It went on to add that Jacob had also contacted the Director of the Food and Drug Division to whom Arjoon said he had passed on his information.

The director confirmed he was contacted by Arjoon but that his information was based solely on hearsay, since Arjoon stated “that he heard so”.

A senior administrator at the facility Arjoon spoke of was also contacted but stated he had no knowledge of the matter.

“In summary, the statement made by the individual, that made headline news, lacks merit and is deemed to be false as there is absolutely nothing to substantiate his claim, which has been deemed baseless.

“The Commissioner of Police welcomes any citizen to conduct their civic duty and bring forward information of any possible action to the relevant authorities for investigation so the relevant action can be taken,” the release stated.

It added, however, that Griffith wished to remind citizens that they should be mindful and have a degree of responsibility when making public comments.

Those comments should not be done “based on rumour, third party comments, he say, she say gossip, hearsay, all amounting to rumshop talk, as it can cause a waste of police time but, more importantly, can cause undue fear throughout the nation based on what was said.

“So a degree of responsibility and not being reckless is strongly advised,” said the TTPS release.

­

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 11:30 am

redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Imagine Geeyore self say essential workers only need a company letter, national and company ID, but up to last night, men going home from work getting braced and told by TTPS. "me eh know nothing 'bout dat, yuh HADDA get ah pass" :?
But yuh have time to go on FB and see if anybody insult you/yuh wife/yuh son/cyat/dog/goldfish?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 11:42 am

De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Imagine Geeyore self say essential workers only need a company letter, national and company ID, but up to last night, men going home from work getting braced and told by TTPS. "me eh know nothing 'bout dat, yuh HADDA get ah pass" :?
But yuh have time to go on FB and see if anybody insult you/yuh wife/yuh son/cyat/dog/goldfish?

One can only laugh at the situation as if looked at seriously one will cry.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 4th, 2021, 12:23 pm

De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

leaves one to wonder about the org structure/lines of communication the ttps has.

hearing these stories leads one to think, when u join the force, they give u a uniform gun and badge and tell u, 'fix up, try sumting'

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 12:52 pm

sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

leaves one to wonder about the org structure/lines of communication the ttps has.

hearing these stories leads one to think, when u join the force, they give u a uniform gun and badge and tell u, 'fix up, try sumting'

Listen to your superior officers, ask no questions and don't even think on your own.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 12:56 pm

Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Being jacked up far from home and being threatened with arrest, humour was definitely not the reaction I got from the people involved.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 1:01 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Being jacked up far from home and being threatened with arrest, humour was definitely not the reaction I got from the people involved.

It seems a number of citizens uneducated. Imagine someone was telling me that state funds do not belong to the citizenry. These persons probably believe the TTPS is a law unto themselves and can do as they please.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 1:05 pm

But I know what to do, I'm going on FB, and state to Geeyore, that me eh need no facking company letter, ID or nuttin, and he could haul he MC!
Sure he will come and respond and the word will get out

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 1:42 pm

De Dragon wrote:But I know what to do, I'm going on FB, and state to Geeyore, that me eh need no facking company letter, ID or nuttin, and he could haul he MC!

Tell him Nicole have ah big forehead while you at it.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 1:52 pm

Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:But I know what to do, I'm going on FB, and state to Geeyore, that me eh need no facking company letter, ID or nuttin, and he could haul he MC!

Ah go tell him she hadda salute from in top she head :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 1:55 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Ah go tell him she hadda salute from in top she head :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lmao. He'll tell you that you shop for clothes at Pennywise.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 6:13 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:https://tt.loopnews.com/content/ttfa-investigate-squabble-between-asst-coach-and-gary-griffith-iii?jwsource=cl

Lmao. A mini Gary.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 8th, 2021, 6:16 pm

What pettiness is this

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 8th, 2021, 6:36 pm

well the dawter do the same ting the other day
apple don’t fall far from the tree they say

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 6:43 pm

pugboy wrote:well the dawter do the same ting the other day
apple don’t fall far from the tree they say

More like the hog plum doh fall far from the tree cus dem rel sour.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 8th, 2021, 7:12 pm

i wonder if the 3rd realise that english teams avoid players who like to cause drama

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 8th, 2021, 8:09 pm

So wait! GG2 KNEW about this when he went on that rant about his son being disrespected blah blah blah?

The coach was clear. GG3 was disrespectful to his fellow players.

GG3 needs to learn that he is a player whose job it is to take instructions from the coach and carry them out.

I am waiting for the beat up from daddy.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 8th, 2021, 9:17 pm

What is amusing is that gg2 was attacking ppl on fb asking them if they had coaching qualifications to question his son pick to go trip

If that coach ever apply for ful he go get rejected ASAP
Such is the pettiness

I hear Sandra make similar statement on his show

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”