TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re:

Postby pugboy » July 3rd, 2022, 9:09 pm

i don’t have that kinda money budgeted for bribes

matix wrote:
pugboy wrote:just go by the towcar gun dealer and pay your $30-50k

matix wrote:The majority of the population is being held at ransom by criminals, what do they have in their defense against these criminals? Tell me what in sweet T&T isn’t corrupt? Why not give the population access to the means of defending themselves?

Did you need to do this?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Re: "Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

Postby Kickstart » July 4th, 2022, 12:24 am

matix wrote:The majority of the population is being held at ransom by criminals, what do they have in their defense against these criminals? Tell me what in sweet T&T isn’t corrupt? Why not give the population access to the means of defending themselves?
More like the ruling government is holding the country to ransom

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 4th, 2022, 4:09 am

Is kind of a win win scenario

He will show that he's the best suited candidate and the pnm government refuse to appoint him because of their bias and they don't care about the country and the crime situation. Then he could continue with his politics.

Or
In the highly unlikely event they appoint him....he could hand over the party to his wife

Who It have more suitable than him?
Joanne Archie retired/retiring

pugboy
TunerGod

Re:

Postby pugboy » July 4th, 2022, 5:54 am

not even ransom anymore
them just don’t care once their pockets being filled

Kickstart wrote:

pugboy
TunerGod

Re:

Postby pugboy » July 4th, 2022, 6:43 am

no trini govt ever does anything which will show that they are admitting failure

Phone Surgeon wrote:Is kind of a win win scenario

He will show that he's the best suited candidate and the pnm government refuse to appoint him because of their bias and they don't care about the country and the crime situation. Then he could continue with his politics.

Or
In the highly unlikely event they appoint him....he could hand over the party to his wife

Who It have more suitable than him?
Joanne Archie retired/retiring

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re:

Postby timelapse » July 4th, 2022, 7:23 am

pugboy wrote:not even ransom anymore

Kickstart wrote:
In a zoomesque tone: Take bovine

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 4th, 2022, 7:26 am

Gary Griffith needs to make up his mind...You can't be seeking to be Prime minister & police commissioner at the same time. You can't serve two masters.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re:

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 4th, 2022, 7:32 am

hover11 wrote:Gary Griffith needs to make up his mind...You can't be seeking to be Prime minister & police commissioner at the same time. You can't serve two masters.

Plan A and Plan B....shrugs shoulders

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 4th, 2022, 7:35 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
hover11 wrote:Gary Griffith needs to make up his mind...You can't be seeking to be Prime minister & police commissioner at the same time. You can't serve two masters.

Plan A and Plan B....shrugs shoulders
Makes him appear indecisive from early....potential voters will shy away from such

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 4th, 2022, 8:16 am

elections are a long ways away
he must be now realise that and say oh crap, what else can i do to try and stay at the fore
ppl getting fedup of my fb rants

pea looking more composed than gg

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 4th, 2022, 8:25 am

timelapse wrote:
pugboy wrote:not even ransom anymore

Kickstart wrote:
In a zoomesque tone: Take bovine
Maybe ZR is correct in assessment

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 4th, 2022, 8:41 am

rowlee doh have anybody to study, he fly out again and well a bottle of heinz ketchup doing more than its namesake

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 4th, 2022, 9:29 am

Rowley flying out everytime he need a medical check up but citizens not batting an eye. I thought we had the one of the best healthcare in the world clearly that isn't good enough for our PM. Anyway I digress, we the citizens allow this and it will only continue. The murders unabated, once is not friends or family of a Syrian or politician ....business as usual

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby Ben_spanna » July 4th, 2022, 9:55 am

hover11 wrote:Rowley flying out everytime he need a medical check up but citizens not batting an eye. I thought we had the one of the best healthcare in the world clearly that isn't good enough for our PM. Anyway I digress, we the citizens allow this and it will only continue. The murders unabated, once is not friends or family of a Syrian or politician ....business as usual

Ironically, there are medical machines that apparently seem to only work for Government people as well, when the rest of our sick and suffering need to be examined it doesnt seem to be working, but when its one of the ELite government people its a miraculous situation.

Trinidad people have No Backbone, we dont stand up for our rights nd we dont stand in solidarity so it will never change.

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Re:

Postby WestIndian424 » July 4th, 2022, 11:23 pm

hover11 wrote:
alfa wrote:
pugboy wrote:Who call the FUL dept to get their pepper spray and ful app sorted ?
I hear they answering phone pronto and ting now

even promising to return calls and saying they operating not like before
improved customer service might come with a price

Waste of time calling, no one answers. Have to go in yourself and full out a form requesting an update on your application and they say they'll contact you. Just went in myself
Hmm that worse than HDC

Any update on this? Did they contact you?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 5th, 2022, 6:27 pm

so i see on tv jes now that d police got new motorbikes

what happen to d 200 motorbikes china donated not that long ago aug 2019 , here in chaguanas on rare occasions u will see 1 - where is d rest ? .... it mash up\destroyed like d police cars ?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 5th, 2022, 8:09 pm

they in use, i see cops on them, they are the squarish looking ones
they are all based in a shed by anthony p scott compound opp courts megastore

Rovin wrote:so i see on tv jes now that d police got new motorbikes

what happen to d 200 motorbikes china donated not that long ago aug 2019 , here in chaguanas on rare occasions u will see 1 - where is d rest ? .... it mash up\destroyed like d police cars ?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » July 5th, 2022, 9:15 pm

Calor wrote:
hover11 wrote:
alfa wrote:
pugboy wrote:Who call the FUL dept to get their pepper spray and ful app sorted ?

Waste of time calling, no one answers. Have to go in yourself and full out a form requesting an update on your application and they say they'll contact you. Just went in myself
Hmm that worse than HDC

Not yet, but was only like two weeks ago though

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Postby WestIndian424 » July 6th, 2022, 9:06 am

alfa wrote:
Calor wrote:
hover11 wrote:
alfa wrote:

Hmm that worse than HDC

Not yet, but was only like two weeks ago though

Thanks for the info..

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » July 8th, 2022, 9:24 pm

Gary ask if they going to shut down the unit the kill the three men just like they shut down sort after the two men die

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 9th, 2022, 5:55 am

Mmoney607 wrote:Gary ask if they going to shut down the unit the kill the three men just like they shut down sort after the two men die

Neither unit should be shut down.

These officers are the heroes of our country.

#wipedemout

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby RedVEVO » July 9th, 2022, 6:05 am

MaxPower wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:Gary ask if they going to shut down the unit the kill the three men just like they shut down sort after the two men die

Neither unit should be shut down.

These officers are the heroes of our country.

#wipedemout

#wipedemout24/7

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » July 9th, 2022, 10:48 am

2ners I noticed the new ticket trend is "loud exhaust" charges yes ik it have some overly sheit cars but 8 friends + many groups people reporting back they got ticket(vehicle with silencer as well etc) over the past 2-3 months no dB meter using just police discretion so back to the the dotish tint tickets long ago without meter cause the police cya see good so hold a ticket?

Now my question is what's the dB levels considered "loud exhaust" in Trinidad cause I definitely would like to get my vehicle tested.

Trinidad really killing the tuner and car culture( not those homemade put together scrap iron talking about them thing need to come off the roads)

I'm reaching the limits of selling my jdm and getting a new vehicle that I will definitely not enjoy the essence of driving(as with most true to heart 2nrs its not just about getting A-B)

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 9th, 2022, 1:00 pm

gastly369 wrote:2ners I noticed the new ticket trend is "loud exhaust" charges yes ik it have some overly sheit cars but 8 friends + many groups people reporting back they got ticket(vehicle with silencer as well etc) over the past 2-3 months no dB meter using just police discretion so back to the the dotish tint tickets long ago without meter cause the police cya see good so hold a ticket?

Now my question is what's the dB levels considered "loud exhaust" in Trinidad cause I definitely would like to get my vehicle tested.

Trinidad really killing the tuner and car culture( not those homemade put together scrap iron talking about them thing need to come off the roads)

I'm reaching the limits of selling my jdm and getting a new vehicle that I will definitely not enjoy the essence of driving(as with most true to heart 2nrs its not just about getting A-B)
Yes, but sell it and buy what?

There is nothing you will enjoy driving. Best you could get is maybe a Jetta or the Passat you was gauging but those destined for Jack stands and good luck finding one with a manual transmission.

As far as I know, no meter to measure it, they can send you LO of you challenge it and there the party starts. You know the rules: thou must not drive a better car than what LO personnel drives.

This rounds is take a chance and drive. These morons will give you a ticket just because they feel to. They have a habit of waiting right after the deplorable roads right off the highway by outback bar with ticket book. Half the car makes it out that road. When you covered in mud and dirt, number plate might be dirty or id lights dirty.....well still, hold ah lil ticket nah.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 9th, 2022, 8:58 pm

As I was put in my place and told in another thread.Comply then complain.We like it so

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 9th, 2022, 11:54 pm

Like I said before on another thread....taxpayers took another L here with zero accountability....basically GG make us waste money
FB_IMG_1657424748671.jpg

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 10th, 2022, 3:18 am

timelapse wrote:As I was put in my place and told in another thread.Comply then complain.We like it so
We designed so. It's our genotype.

Trinidad is the only country in the Caribbean where the slaves never revolted. It's in our DNA to be docile and controlled.

If you take a look at those making the decisions, how many are actually Trinidadians?

If you look at the ones that actually do riot, how many are Trinidadians? They are descendants of "small islanders" majority of the time. Immigrants that came here for the sole purpose of voting.

Our anthem should be changed to "we jamming still". Maybe that will be local because our anthem was composed by a Guyanese. It is like us to just sit back and not worry about it, let someone else handle it.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 10th, 2022, 9:51 am

nervewrecker wrote:
timelapse wrote:As I was put in my place and told in another thread.Comply then complain.We like it so
We designed so. It's our genotype.

Trinidad is the only country in the Caribbean where the slaves never revolted. It's in our DNA to be docile and controlled.

If you take a look at those making the decisions, how many are actually Trinidadians?

If you look at the ones that actually do riot, how many are Trinidadians? They are descendants of "small islanders" majority of the time. Immigrants that came here for the sole purpose of voting.

Our anthem should be changed to "we jamming still". Maybe that will be local because our anthem was composed by a Guyanese. It is like us to just sit back and not worry about it, let someone else handle it.

When corruption is the norm, resistance is supposed to become your corruption is too embedded into Trini culture.Start fixing yourself and hopefully others will follow.This GT mentality has to stop.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 10th, 2022, 11:11 am

"GT mentality" those words apply to a lot of things now

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Re:

Postby Mmoney607 » July 10th, 2022, 3:00 pm

hover11 wrote:Like I said before on another thread....taxpayers took another L here with zero accountability....basically GG make us waste money FB_IMG_1657424748671.jpg

Gg not mentioned in the article

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”