Reporting a Suspicious Vehicle

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

QM
Street 2NR

Reporting a Suspicious Vehicle

Postby QM » August 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm

Hi,

If a suspicious vehicle is reported, but when police arrive, the vehicle has moved. Would the officers look at the CCTV replay and research the plates?

Suspicious vehicle being one that is parked for 2 hours in one general area but no one comes in or out. They also move around a lot but always in the general area.

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: Reporting a Suspicious Vehicle

Postby Zetski » August 19th, 2019, 11:13 pm

OP i does do that sometimes.. like when i get a phone call i would park up and talk then move off a little way then remember i have someone else to call or message

if iz ole nissan then expect some criminals scoping d area

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 20th, 2019, 5:52 am

Saw a suspicious vehicle on side road but was just ah backseat ramajam... Tanty gt

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 20th, 2019, 6:56 am

QM wrote:Hi,

If a suspicious vehicle is reported, but when police arrive, the vehicle has moved. Would the officers look at the CCTV replay and research the plates?

Suspicious vehicle being one that is parked for 2 hours in one general area but no one comes in or out. They also move around a lot but always in the general area.

ah man gyal getting guts out deh op, left him

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 20th, 2019, 7:31 am

Op, a suspicious car used to be parked around by me sometimes. I used to be worried until I see the neighbor go to work, his wife came outside and leave with the outside man. Op, keep a good eye on that car.

Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Keyser Soze » August 20th, 2019, 7:51 am

The way SORT quick to blast up men better be sure what you reporting yes. man might get gun down for using a deadly samsung while sending ah whatsapp.

cueball1990
Trinituner Peong

Postby cueball1990 » August 20th, 2019, 8:56 am

honestly speaking the police response to things like this leave much to be desired. i live on a short street with a drive able track to a river. several instances i have reported suspicious cars to the police and also illegal dumping and they never came to investigate. one of the cars was set on fire and only the fire service came to put it out and scrap iron people took the car after . unless you living in an area where police actually work i wouldn't bother. just look out for people around.

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby zorced » August 20th, 2019, 9:10 am

Agree that it could often just be harmless but in my case a couple months ago there were actual bandits marking houses in the area and even had a failed attempt but continued to park up and wait for hours day after day.

This went on for about two weeks till the police sneaked up on them quietly with all lights off, made them exit the vehicle and searched but nothing was found. They gave the police some bs excuse...

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 20th, 2019, 9:25 am

would love to call and report a criminal looking vehicle but far too many tiidas and aquas and mysterious ghetto unmarked white panel vans always driving around …………...

thelem-again
Sweet on this forum

Postby thelem-again » August 20th, 2019, 10:28 am

It's so funny to see people discriminating against the usual suspected cars such as nissans and tiidas, when there has been an upsurge in newer model vehicles being used such as Elantras, Ceratos, Tuscons and other SUV's being used.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 20th, 2019, 11:32 am

better u call d popo & if they eh come at least u know u took d necessary precautions

if ur suspicions strong when u call them make up something & exaggerate d story ...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”