TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Marlene McDonald Arrested And Charged!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Marlene McDonald Arrested And Charged!

Postby 16 cycles » September 13th, 2019, 7:33 am

She could have just been injecting needles into marlene and ting actually happened ....lol

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » September 13th, 2019, 8:36 am

The media is very powerful boy........people still talkin bout this Sh!t!!!.......I give them kudos

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 13th, 2019, 8:55 am

rspann wrote:Marlene knew a month before , fairy knew, but the chairman of the security council didn't know. We have to get a new chairman.

JUHN Scarfy had NEVER been competent in any single job/appointment/post he has EVER had.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 13th, 2019, 9:17 am

I wonder how do PNM ppl feel when they look up too and lick these PNM MP arses.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 13th, 2019, 9:41 am

zoom rader wrote:I wonder how do PNM ppl feel when they look up too and lick these PNM MP arses.

You self, they feel good. Prefer to lick than pnm out of office.

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » September 13th, 2019, 10:12 am

Those accusations of Marlene began before Dr. Rowley's tenure. UNC are so desperate to put temple and curse the land. Have you noticed that Moonilal always starting arguments to prolong his sentence for example that AV drilling accusation.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 13th, 2019, 10:48 am

one eye wrote:Those accusations of Marlene began before Dr. Rowley's tenure. UNC are so desperate to put temple and curse the land. Have you noticed that Moonilal always starting arguments to prolong his sentence for example that AV drilling accusation.

Sad deflection :lol:

A curse going on right now but you studying temple? LOL

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 13th, 2019, 10:50 am

one eye wrote:Those accusations of Marlene began before Dr. Rowley's tenure. UNC are so desperate to put temple and curse the land. Have you noticed that Moonilal always starting arguments to prolong his sentence for example that AV drilling accusation.
So you Saying the PNM prime Minster judgment and the PNM screening committee is bogus?

Its not the unc that arrested and charged her .

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 13th, 2019, 10:55 am

Can you please explain the term "put temple and curse the land"?

Regards,
A Nihilistic Agnostic

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 13th, 2019, 11:00 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:

Regards,
A Nihilistic Agnostic

You no understand eenglish? When temple is put the land is curse.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 13th, 2019, 11:35 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:

Regards,
A Nihilistic Agnostic
He has a fear from Hindus

Like most PNM ppl they are very ignorant when it comes to the Hindu faith. They believe its devil worship and praying to stones. Yet still Shango Baptise and Roman Catholics do the same.

But they will bust up a roti in no time

PNM ppl think that TT is christan only country and they have all the access and rights

PNM ppl fraid Hindu flags, ask elite

I want to plant some around my house to ward of PNM ppl but my priest won't allow it.

apole69
Street 2NR

Postby apole69 » September 13th, 2019, 12:03 pm

zoom rader wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

Regards,
A Nihilistic Agnostic
He has a fear from Hindus

Like most PNM ppl they are very ignorant when it comes to the Hindu faith. They believe its devil worship and praying to stones. Yet still Shango Baptise and Roman Catholics do the same.

But they will bust up a roti in no time

PNM ppl think that TT is christan only country and they have all the access and rights

PNM ppl fraid Hindu flags, ask elite

I want to plant some around my house to ward of PNM ppl but my priest won't allow it.

Colonialism - Hundreds of years of brain -washing. Like Stockholm's Syndrome !
The Bible condones Slavery yet the Slaves & their descendants hold it in high esteem .
Go figure.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » September 13th, 2019, 2:57 pm

Who... gives... a ... fffffffff

so when she goin to make a jail? She make a jail yet? That's all I want to know.

I hosting a crafting class just for Marlene McDonald. This week we shall be making a jail... she interested? Tell her call her friends, they can all make a jail together.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » September 13th, 2019, 3:34 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:Who... gives... a ... fffffffff

so when she goin to make a jail? She make a jail yet? That's all I want to know.

I hosting a crafting class just for Marlene McDonald. This week we shall be making a jail... she interested? Tell her call her friends, they can all make a jail together.

I doubt she or any of the co-charged individuals will set foot in a jail cell. This will all die a natural death and the TT population will soon forget about Marlene and her crimes.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 13th, 2019, 3:55 pm

Marlene might have time dead running between court and hospital before she see ah jail.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 13th, 2019, 4:13 pm

antlind wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:Who... gives... a ... fffffffff

I doubt she or any of the co-charged individuals will set foot in a jail cell. This will all die a natural death and the TT population will soon forget about Marlene and her crimes.
Randolphinshan, rspann and Redman will all soon forget.

The 3 Rs

Tried to fit in E, but does not match

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » September 13th, 2019, 4:52 pm

Kamla cuda well tell Anand and Gerald they was coming for them too,or is only pee on them she get info on.

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » September 13th, 2019, 4:55 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:

Regards,
A Nihilistic Agnostic

Ent there was a idiot cussing temple and Hindus sometime ago,like he change he name or what.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 13th, 2019, 5:55 pm

brams112 wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

Regards,
A Nihilistic Agnostic

Ent there was a idiot cussing temple and Hindus sometime ago,like he change he name or what.

Desi :lol:

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 13th, 2019, 7:11 pm

There is only one I in desifemlove.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 13th, 2019, 7:16 pm

rspann wrote:There is only one I in desifemlove.
Yeah he/she was very anti hindu and ingronant. A typical PNM behaviour for those that are not real Trinis.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 13th, 2019, 7:18 pm

One I. One eye.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 13th, 2019, 7:19 pm

rspann wrote:One I. One eye.
Same arse

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » September 14th, 2019, 8:47 am

PNM PLOT TO CHARGE KAMLA?

Why would the PNM make an allegation that Opposition Leader Kamla Persad Bissessar "tip-off" her political opponent MP Marlene McDonald?

Despite the firm denial of the Commissioner of Police that no leak occurred and in the face of 22 witnesses in the case, the hard evidence before the courts and no previous mention of the"tip-off", the minds that brought Emailgate to the Parliament now has exposed this "alleged" secret conversation between McDonald and Bissessar. Why did Prime Minister Rowley not say this in public before but instead as Emailgate say it with Parliamentary protection?

The intent with this allegation is not only to undermine the case against McDonald but also to possibly lay down the foundation to charge the Leader of the Opposition. It is self-evident that the PNM intends not only to attempt to distract the nation from the fact that a sitting PNM MP and Minister is before the courts regarding corruption but also to seize the opportunity to tangle the Opposition in their mess for political gain.

The PNM media machine has been activated in all newsrooms as the media has in unison swallowed up the PNM distraction and now calling upon the Opposition to explain without even bother to analyse the information presented. In the face of new information about MP McDonald and the Community Development Fund, the media prefer to tilt after non-existent windmills instead.

Well placed PNM sources in the Parliament have pointed that under the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) Chp 11:27, Section 51 it is an offence for a person to "tip-off" a person who is under investigation. PNM Attorneys are busy trying to construct a case the Leader of the Opposition using this fig leaf. It is this particular legal provision that the unpopular Rowley Administration hopes to launch an attack on the Leader of the Opposition as a political death blow!

The Rowley PNM who has dusted off the 100-year-old Sedition Act to suppress free speech in the country as well as attempted to reverse the Freedom of Information Act is now once similarly trying to use this clause to advance their political agenda against the Opposition.

With a declining economy, rising crime-rate, failing health care, deteriorating infrastructure, increasing taxes, and a racially polarised society the Rowley Administration desperately needs something to eliminate the threat of an inevitable Opposition victory over the PNM in the 2020 General Elections.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 14th, 2019, 11:20 am

^^^ Emailgate all over again.

The PNM facebook and radio crew will be all over this.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » September 14th, 2019, 12:22 pm

zoom rader wrote:^^^ Emailgate all over again.

More than that. Rowley is prepared to use any obscure law to suppress and silence his detractors and potentially put them behind bars. This is a sign of a dictator on the rise. I guess with Mugabe gone, Rowley sees the need to fill that gap.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 14th, 2019, 12:28 pm

antlind wrote:
zoom rader wrote:^^^ Emailgate all over again.

More than that. Rowley is prepared to use any obscure law to suppress and silence his detractors and potentially put them behind bars. This is a sign of a dictator on the rise. I guess with Mugabe gone, Rowley sees the need to fill that gap.
Redman don't think it is dictatorship.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » September 14th, 2019, 12:41 pm

The PNM has a long history of political victimization. Who remembers this which the courts eventually ruled was an abuse of process...

Protest over prop­er­ty tax...
Abdulah cleared
by
Thu May 20 2010
Fran­cis Joseph

David Ab­du­lah, pres­i­dent of the Fed­er­a­tion of In­de­pen­dent Trade Unions (Fi­tun), who was ar­rest­ed last De­cem­ber 18 around the Red House while protest­ing against the pro­posed prop­er­ty tax, was yes­ter­day cleared by a mag­is­trate, who de­scribed the pros­e­cu­tion as an abuse of process.

Im­me­di­ate­ly af­ter the rul­ing, Ab­du­lah told re­porters that his ar­rest and pros­e­cu­tion were po­lit­i­cal. He said the last time he was ar­rest­ed, in 1986, the then Peo­ple's Na­tion­al Move­ment (PNM) Gov­ern­ment was top­pled by the NAR. Yes­ter­day, Ab­du­lah pre­dict­ed the same thing would hap­pen to the PNM at the polls next Mon­day. Ab­du­lah, a key mem­ber of the Peo­ple's Part­ner­ship, was ar­rest­ed on Knox Street, Port-of-Spain, on De­cem­ber 18, 2009, while he and oth­er mem­bers of the trade union move­ment were protest­ing against the Gov­ern­ment's plans to in­tro­duce the prop­er­ty tax, and to es­tab­lish the Trinidad and To­ba­go Rev­enue Au­thor­i­ty (TTRA) to re­place the Board of In­land Rev­enue and the Cus­toms and Ex­cise Di­vi­sion. Ab­du­lah was charged with ob­struct­ing the free pas­sage­way. Af­ter two po­lice­men tes­ti­fied for the pros­e­cu­tion, and a video record­ing was ten­dered in­to ev­i­dence, Dou­glas Mendes, SC, at­tor­ney for Ab­du­lah, made a no-case sub­mis­sion yes­ter­day.

In an oral rul­ing just be­fore 4 pm yes­ter­day, Mag­is­trate Lu­ci­na Car­de­nas-Ra­goo­nanan, pre­sid­ing in the Port-of-Spain Fourth Mag­is­trates' Court, ruled that Ab­du­lah's ar­rest and pros­e­cu­tion were an abuse of process. She said the ev­i­dence ad­duced by the pros­e­cu­tion was man­i­fest­ly un­re­li­able and there were too many in­con­sis­ten­cies. She said the video record­ing showed no of­fence was com­mit­ted. She said the po­lice ver­bal­ly told Ab­du­lah that he was free to march around the Red House, but that he should keep the noise down so as not to dis­turb the House of Rep­re­sen­ta­tives which was in ses­sion. She said Ab­du­lah was ar­rest­ed af­ter the wit­ness­es said the de­fen­dant used the words, "block the po­lice." But Car­de­nas-Ra­goo­nanan said af­ter view­ing the video record­ing, no such re­mark was made by the de­fen­dant.

"There was am­ple op­por­tu­ni­ty for the pros­e­cu­tion to stop the fur­ther pros­e­cu­tion of this case, but this did not hap­pen," she said. The mag­is­trate said what oc­curred around the Red House may have con­sti­tut­ed an of­fence of dis­turb­ing the peace, but no charges were laid. She point­ed out that at the close of the pros­e­cu­tion's case, the pros­e­cu­tion want­ed to bring fur­ther ev­i­dence, but de­cid­ed against it. "The abuse seemed to have con­tin­ued af­ter the de­fen­dant was brought to court...There has been an abuse of the process in re­spect to the pros­e­cu­tion of this mat­ter," she said. As far as she was con­cerned, she said, this charge should nev­er have been brought. She then dis­missed the mat­ter, say­ing that noth­ing would be record­ed against Ab­du­lah. One of the three state at­tor­neys who was present in court in­di­cat­ed that the State in­tend­ed to ap­peal. Af­ter the de­ci­sion, Ab­du­lah want­ed to know why he was ar­rest­ed in the first place, and why did the State con­tin­ue with the pros­e­cu­tion. "All the ev­i­dence showed I was not ob­struct­ing," he said. "It was po­lit­i­cal, the politi­cians got in­volved in this mat­ter."

Ab­du­lah said when he was be­ing processed at the Cen­tral Po­lice Sta­tion, act­ing Deputy Com­mis­sion­er of Po­lice Gilbert Reyes apol­o­gised for what had hap­pened. Prakash Ra­mad­har, one of Ab­du­lah's at­tor­neys, said his client was a vic­tim of abuse. He said it was now an in­sult to the court and the ad­min­is­tra­tion of jus­tice for the State to ap­peal.

FLASH­BACK

On De­cem­ber 22, 2009, act­ing Com­mis­sion­er of Po­lice James Philbert, at a news con­fer­ence, said he was send­ing a file and a video tape to the Di­rec­tor of Pub­lic Pros­e­cu­tions (DPP) to see whether oth­er of­fences were com­mit­ted on the day when Ab­du­lah was ar­rest­ed.

In his state­ment, Philbert said: "I said it was a re­gret­table sit­u­a­tion that some­thing like that should have hap­pened. There is, in fact, an in­ves­ti­ga­tion, and I want that in­ves­ti­ga­tion to come to me quick­ly, so I can ask to send it to the DPP to get some ad­vice in the mat­ter, to see whether we should go fur­ther with it or not." Philbert felt the po­lice be­haved in a very gen­er­ous way that Fri­day. He said the po­lice were de­ployed to the Red House af­ter the Speak­er of the House, Bar­ry Sinanan, com­plained that Par­lia­ment was be­ing dis­turbed.

Philbert said: "It is an of­fence to do that. Par­lia­ment is the high­est court in the land. Par­lia­ment must not be dis­turbed at all. "We have had in­ci­dents in the past where peo­ple di­rect­ed their at­ten­tion to Par­lia­ment, and so when the Speak­er com­plained, a mes­sage came that the pro­ceed­ings were be­ing dis­turbed, some­thing had to be done to deal with that dis­rup­tion," he said.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2.334802.4338c7af8e

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 14th, 2019, 12:52 pm

^^^As I said Rodman don't see it as an abuse of power.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 15th, 2019, 9:29 am

Distraction from hdc - chinee contract.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”