Forums

Leaving Trinidad for good...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby zoom rader » April 12th, 2021, 9:41 pm

agent007 wrote:Some wealthy people really know frugality boi. Speaking of which, one of the wealthiest men in this country purchased a used mazda 3 for his daughter. The man could literally order an AMG Benz but instead call down a used 3 lol. Good for them.

Anyway, watch and see when the borders reopen, thousands of families will escape T&T for good. As for me, does anyone know the process to migrate to Australia? Please pm me, thanks.
Redress10 wrote:I know a man doing 20 million a year selling and exporting peppers. Wouldn't look at him twice. Still driving a van he bought almost 20 years ago to tend to his crops. Sell a piece of his land because he getting too old.
I always tell you all when you see an injun in market rubber slippers and short pants, those are the ones that have money.

The founder of Desal, Karamath was a person like that. This owner would come to work in sandals and short sleeve shirts that was well aged.He wore pants from a local tailor. When you see him outside you wound not think this man has serious bank role. He would come to work with an old beat rucksack. Inside that rucksack he had his Sada roti. He also came to work in a old 4 x4 which he kept till he died.

Another injun i know is a concrete block maker, a multimillionaire guy was the same.

Then there is a local white boy that keeps a very low profile, this guy is super wealthy, Syrians can't touch him in money. The guy is an oil baron up in the North Sea, he sold his rigs and Company to companies like BP and BG at that time. That was some years ago. In trini he looks like a normal scrutting local white boy but in London he's bigs it up. Has an aray of fast cars parked underground at his second home in Kensington.

There are super wealthy people in Trinidad and they keep a very low profile. They don't show their wealth in Trinidad. No bling or big up cars.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 12th, 2021, 10:32 pm

zoom rader wrote:
agent007 wrote:Some wealthy people really know frugality boi. Speaking of which, one of the wealthiest men in this country purchased a used mazda 3 for his daughter. The man could literally order an AMG Benz but instead call down a used 3 lol. Good for them.

Anyway, watch and see when the borders reopen, thousands of families will escape T&T for good. As for me, does anyone know the process to migrate to Australia? Please pm me, thanks.
Redress10 wrote:I know a man doing 20 million a year selling and exporting peppers. Wouldn't look at him twice. Still driving a van he bought almost 20 years ago to tend to his crops. Sell a piece of his land because he getting too old.
I always tell you all when you see an injun in market rubber slippers and short pants, those are the ones that have money.

The founder of Desal, Karamath was a person like that. This owner would come to work in sandals and short sleeve shirts that was well aged.He wore pants from a local tailor. When you see him outside you wound not think this man has serious bank role. He would come to work with an old beat rucksack. Inside that rucksack he had his Sada roti. He also came to work in a old 4 x4 which he kept till he died.

Another injun i know is a concrete block maker, a multimillionaire guy was the same.

Then there is a local white boy that keeps a very low profile, this guy is super wealthy, Syrians can't touch him in money. The guy is an oil baron up in the North Sea, he sold his rigs and Company to companies like BP and BG at that time. That was some years ago. In trini he looks like a normal scrutting local white boy but in London he's bigs it up. Has an aray of fast cars parked underground at his second home in Kensington.

There are super wealthy people in Trinidad and they keep a very low profile. They don't show their wealth in Trinidad. No bling or big up cars.
Why they even in Trinidad to begin with If they so wealthy?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 12th, 2021, 10:33 pm

wtf wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Cause they can afford it .

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 12th, 2021, 10:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:
wtf wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Quality of life is poor here though.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 12th, 2021, 10:45 pm

The key is to be rich enough so that the problems faced by the nation don't affect you.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 12th, 2021, 10:46 pm

wtf wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
wtf wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Quality of life is poor here though.
It is poor when you can't make ends meet.

These rich folk live in a different world. They may dress and behave different. But money talks, take karamath for instance when he had to do banking business the banks would send personnel to him.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 12th, 2021, 10:47 pm

wtf wrote:
20 million a year in Trinidad?
Is that an accurate figure?

the market is endless if you can continuously supply quality and consistent pepper for export

very few people can reliably do it.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 12th, 2021, 10:52 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:The key is to be rich enough so that the problems faced by the nation don't affect you.

Ahhhhh boi DPD,

This is exactly what i wanted to hear.

I mentioned this last year on the forums.

And you know what, you don’t have to be too rich to accomplish this.

unimatrix-001
Street 2NR

Postby unimatrix-001 » April 12th, 2021, 11:52 pm

agent007 wrote:As for me, does anyone know the process to migrate to Australia? Please pm me, thanks.

if you really really serious about making that move, you will put aside the trini bad habit of asking other people for (mis)information and do your own research...it is extremely easy to find this info directly from the gvt of Australia

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby MaxPower » April 13th, 2021, 12:05 am

unimatrix-001 wrote:
agent007 wrote:As for me, does anyone know the process to migrate to Australia? Please pm me, thanks.

if you really really serious about making that move, you will put aside the trini bad habit of asking other people for (mis)information and do your own research...it is extremely easy to find this info directly from the gvt of Australia

Hello unimatrix-001,

Whether our colleague agent007 is serious or not, where he wants to find information is his choice.

Rather than trying to act smart, research what research means....it is extremely easy to find this info in the dictionary. Basically its an inquiry or and investigation to establish facts which is exactly what he is doing.

Btw brightboy, Trinituner has provided and continues to provide, alot of information for many users.

But ok, you have established that you do not ask questions, nor do you answer and google is your only friend. People like you don’t really reach far, but if they do, their attitude stinks.

Nothing personal, Keep safe.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 13th, 2021, 7:53 am

Dohplaydat wrote:The key is to be rich enough so that the problems faced by the nation don't affect you.
How rich is that..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 8:37 am

wtf wrote:
How rich is that..
Where you don't have to worry about paying bills, having a steady income and doing the things you want to do.

Other than that you can continue to be a slave to the system .

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 13th, 2021, 9:10 am

Your priorities make you a slave to the system not money or being poor. In the US men but trailer homes work just enough to pay whatever bills an buy food an relax the rest of the time fishing, smoking weed whatever makes them happy.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 13th, 2021, 9:11 am

zoom rader wrote:
wtf wrote:
How rich is that..
Where you don't have to worry about paying bills, having a steady income and doing the things you want to do.

Other than that you can continue to be a slave to the system .

sense.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 13th, 2021, 9:22 am

We must manage our finances properly.

In most cases there is no need for all the extras.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 9:58 am

MaxPower wrote:We must manage our finances properly.

Buju, carnival , Vibes cartel and red government fete is a must . No need for savings

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 13th, 2021, 9:59 am

that is a concept many persons do not grasp
no matter how much money they have they will always be poor for some strange reason and they are the ones always complaining

i am sure we all know ppl like that

yet some unassuming poor looking folks living a much better life with lots of reserve in their bank accounts

MaxPower wrote:

Ahhhhh boi DPD,

This is exactly what i wanted to hear.

I mentioned this last year on the forums.

And you know what, you don’t have to be too rich to accomplish this.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 13th, 2021, 10:41 am

zoom rader wrote:

I worked both HKL and Desalcott when Hafeez was alive and Hafeez Karamath was far from humble in appearance. He only wore Ralph Lauren shirts and yes he always had a book bag but it was primarily because its where he kept his firearm not his food.
And on vehicles he was as ostentatious as you can get. In the time I was there his vehicles of use were a Range Rover and a Nissan Patrol, Isuzu 7 seater SUV and a BMW 5 series (which I never actually saw but the HKL was paying a lease on as). All the vehicles were less than 2 years old.
Last edited by Dizzy28 on April 13th, 2021, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 13th, 2021, 10:42 am

The wealthy don't have anything to prove.Is mostly the noveau rich that try to impress people.Or worse, middle class that taking loans to look wealthy.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 13th, 2021, 10:56 am

Problem is that poor people does get ketch with this real bad.You renting, can't afford clothes or food for your ten children, but is party every other day and your old car have more hard pong than dj truck.Thats how the rich stay rich.
MaxPower wrote:We must manage our finances properly.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 11:11 am

Only the Nissan Patrol was owned by him,

All the rest was company own, rented and leased.

His driver carried his fire arm
Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I worked both HKL and Desalcott when Hafeez was alive and Hafeez Karamath was far from humble in appearance. He only wore Ralph Lauren shirts and yes he always had a book bag but it was primarily because its where he kept his firearm not his food.
And on vehicles he was as ostentatious as you can get. In the time I was there his vehicles of use were a Range Rover and a Nissan Patrol, Isuzu 7 seater SUV and a BMW 5 series (which I never actually saw but the HKL was paying a lease on as). All the vehicles were less than 2 years old.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 13th, 2021, 11:18 am

zoom rader wrote:Only the Nissan Patrol was owned by him,

All the rest was company own.

Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Company owned/his owned is mere semantics. They were leased for his sole use so the value derived from thier use was a part of HK's real compensation. He also drove himself in the time I was there, there was no driver.
He however had a gofor who used an old pickup and whose job it was to handle the household needs like buying groceries/market and running other errands etc.

His brother Ellis drove a Mazda 6 at that time and that was the least cebolious vehicle any Karamath drove at that time.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 11:27 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Only the Nissan Patrol was owned by him,

All the rest was company own.

Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Company owned/his owned is mere semantics. They were leased for his sole use so the value derived from thier use was a part of HK's real compensation. He also drove himself in the time I was there, there was no driver.
He however had a gofor who used an old pickup and whose job it was to handle the household needs like buying groceries/market and running other errands etc.

His brother Ellis drove a Mazda 6 at that time and that was the least cebolious vehicle any Karamath drove at that time.
He had a driver who was toting some serious fire power. Very rarely he drove himself cause he was not fit to drive due to his illness.

Plus he had treats from red government agents who believed that desal was corrupted .

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 13th, 2021, 11:41 am

I feel ZR was Karamath driver

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 13th, 2021, 11:42 am

lol like is 2 Hafeez Karamath it had or one tuner is a poser with coolstorybro time. He probably didn't live in a huge compound in Valsyn neither, probably a lil shack with a ring stove to make sada

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 11:45 am

Dohplaydat wrote:I feel ZR was Karamath driver
The driver name was Ricardo, so it was not me

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 11:51 am

Dummy before Karamath got big he lived in San Juan in a small house with dirt floors

So shut your arse if you don't know
eliteauto wrote:lol like is 2 Hafeez Karamath it had or one tuner is a poser with coolstorybro time. He probably didn't live in a huge compound in Valsyn neither, probably a lil shack with a ring stove to make sada

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 13th, 2021, 11:54 am

zoom rader wrote:Dummy before Karamath got big he lived in San Juan in a small house with dirt floors

eliteauto wrote:lol like is 2 Hafeez Karamath it had or one tuner is a poser with coolstorybro time. He probably didn't live in a huge compound in Valsyn neither, probably a lil shack with a ring stove to make sada

Zoom,

Have some respect for our moderators please.

You doing good, don’t want you go back to Bantanamo bro.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 11:56 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Dummy before Karamath got big he lived in San Juan in a small house with dirt floors

Zoom,

Have some respect for our moderators please.

You doing good, don’t want you go back to Bantanamo bro.
When they come with bullchit I will expose them.

Market police trying to pull ranks

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » April 13th, 2021, 11:58 am

:lol: Truth

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”