TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The official tropical weather thread 2021

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11836
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby redmanjp » September 30th, 2021, 2:30 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
X_Factor wrote:that lil yellow X better break up yes, if that develops we seem to be in its predicted path in most scenarios


:? The post just above yours -
" This system is expected to move slowly west-northwestward, and development is not anticipated.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent."

*Edit its not even on the NHC's map anymore either 2 day or 5 day.


might just be a lil thunderstorm. then again a lil thunderstorm was responsible for a couple hundred roofs blowing off a few weeks ago :roll:

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 4990
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby matr1x » October 1st, 2021, 3:13 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Disappointed, no systems passing our way.


Careful Slim,

Im guessing you want the storm to hit us bad because you are confident that your home is safe.

Open your doors when the Venes come knocking on your door or they WILL open it for you. Your lil rusty cutlass and camera system is no match.

And i know you will have plenty food for them.

So don’t be disappointed youngman, be grateful that Mother Nature has spared us once again.



Are you insane?

I understand you wanting to advocate for them, but what you are suggesting crosses the line.

Let them come. Maybe the trini population will start to prune them like the weeds they are.

User avatar
brickman
12 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2233
Joined: February 2nd, 2010, 10:08 am
Location: In a happy place

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby brickman » October 1st, 2021, 1:07 pm

Weather apps saying 35 degrees today,i believe it 100%.

rexsmith
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 138
Joined: November 26th, 2017, 10:53 am

The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby rexsmith » October 1st, 2021, 4:41 pm


User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27984
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 1st, 2021, 5:59 pm

Let's see if they get it right

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby eitech » October 1st, 2021, 6:54 pm

Lawd is > 50kmh gusts again?

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9483
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby MaxPower » October 1st, 2021, 6:56 pm

matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Disappointed, no systems passing our way.


Careful Slim,

Im guessing you want the storm to hit us bad because you are confident that your home is safe.

Open your doors when the Venes come knocking on your door or they WILL open it for you. Your lil rusty cutlass and camera system is no match.

And i know you will have plenty food for them.

So don’t be disappointed youngman, be grateful that Mother Nature has spared us once again.



Are you insane?

I understand you wanting to advocate for them, but what you are suggesting crosses the line.

Let them come. Maybe the trini population will start to prune them like the weeds they are.


Trinis will quicker help Venes than their own.

You seein dat yourself pa

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3765
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby hover11 » October 1st, 2021, 7:08 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Disappointed, no systems passing our way.


Careful Slim,

Im guessing you want the storm to hit us bad because you are confident that your home is safe.

Open your doors when the Venes come knocking on your door or they WILL open it for you. Your lil rusty cutlass and camera system is no match.

And i know you will have plenty food for them.

So don’t be disappointed youngman, be grateful that Mother Nature has spared us once again.



Are you insane?

I understand you wanting to advocate for them, but what you are suggesting crosses the line.

Let them come. Maybe the trini population will start to prune them like the weeds they are.


Trinis will quicker help Venes than their own.

You seein dat yourself pa
Max ,


Did you employ any venes and did you house any?Are you doing your part to ensure they are vaccinated

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9483
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby MaxPower » October 1st, 2021, 7:30 pm

hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Disappointed, no systems passing our way.


Careful Slim,

Im guessing you want the storm to hit us bad because you are confident that your home is safe.

Open your doors when the Venes come knocking on your door or they WILL open it for you. Your lil rusty cutlass and camera system is no match.

And i know you will have plenty food for them.

So don’t be disappointed youngman, be grateful that Mother Nature has spared us once again.



Are you insane?

I understand you wanting to advocate for them, but what you are suggesting crosses the line.

Let them come. Maybe the trini population will start to prune them like the weeds they are.


Trinis will quicker help Venes than their own.

You seein dat yourself pa
Max ,


Did you employ any venes and did you house any?Are you doing your part to ensure they are vaccinated


Jason,

I have employed yes, and i am doing my part.

You should follow suit and get vaccinated.

Sooner or later you will have to.

User avatar
aidan
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2542
Joined: August 26th, 2005, 2:09 am
Location: Saving the world.
Contact:

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby aidan » October 2nd, 2021, 1:15 am

Heavy rain and some strong wind in grande at the moment

User avatar
death365
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1071
Joined: June 24th, 2013, 2:30 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby death365 » October 2nd, 2021, 4:21 am

Nothing happened on San Juan... no rain no wind just a clear cool night

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27984
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 2nd, 2021, 5:03 am

aidan wrote:Heavy rain and some strong wind in grande at the moment


Couldnt be that bad...I slept through all that :lol:

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 5:52 am

Nothin in Dabadie. Alert is till 6pm so lets see how the day goes

User avatar
PariaMan
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2519
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby PariaMan » October 2nd, 2021, 6:29 am

I am sure it will be called off

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27984
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 2nd, 2021, 7:18 am

Met office yes. They might call a ts heading to us...that time is a cat 3

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 7:46 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Met office yes. They might call a ts heading to us...that time is a cat 3


Boi we lucky if we get a warnin from them

User avatar
aaron17
punchin NOS
Posts: 4050
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby aaron17 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:41 am

It start in pt lisas

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 11:49 am

Ting start

User avatar
aaron17
punchin NOS
Posts: 4050
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby aaron17 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:49 am

Aaaaaannnnd ....it done.

Lol

User avatar
DMan7
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1270
Joined: February 2nd, 2021, 5:17 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby DMan7 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:53 am

These weathermen are a joke.

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 11:58 am

Guess that was first wave. Ok

User avatar
death365
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1071
Joined: June 24th, 2013, 2:30 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby death365 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:05 pm

Heavy wimd an rain now ... curepe side

User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 16523
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby Dave » October 2nd, 2021, 12:08 pm

Wind picked up in San Juan

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1093
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby SuperiorMan » October 2nd, 2021, 2:56 pm

Place so freaking hot and humid.

User avatar
PariaMan
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2519
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby PariaMan » October 2nd, 2021, 3:04 pm

So is it over?

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 24507
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 2nd, 2021, 3:49 pm

rmtcbarir42.gif


isacatl.gif

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 5:44 pm

Ok look like sumthing brewing again

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27984
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 2nd, 2021, 7:05 pm

I feel they mixed up 11pm last night for 11pm tonight

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3439
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 7:10 pm

Hearing power outages in arima

Kenjo
punchin NOS
Posts: 3201
Joined: March 19th, 2009, 10:31 pm
Location: Home

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2021

Postby Kenjo » October 2nd, 2021, 7:13 pm

eitech wrote:Hearing power outages in arima

Started to fall here in st joseph and same minute it’s gone

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests