Postby De Dragon » October 21st, 2021, 7:04 am

Redman wrote:Allyuh should find a room.

See? Pointless as usual :roll:

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: Petrotrin refinery shut down

Postby Wraith King » October 22nd, 2021, 10:49 am

Redman wrote:Allyuh should find a room.

I know you're always finding yourself in different rooms with different men so that's why you said that but that's not usual behaviour for most persons.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 21st, 2021, 8:45 pm

The end of this month will mark three years since the State-owned refinery was closed in Point-a-Pierre as the Government decided a new State oil company was needed to replace Petrotrin.

To date, the refinery remains closed because the Government is yet to sell or lease it.

So what's the latest with the refinery?

Our Political Editor Juhel Browne sought the answer from the Energy Minister.

https://www.tv6tnt.com/news/7pmnews/rfp ... adf26.html

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 14th, 2021, 8:40 am

Rowley: 4 firms to bid for refinery

Four companies are to submit proposals by December 15 for the acquisition of the Petrotrin refinery, Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley said yesterday.

Responding to a question in Parliament from Naparima MP Rodney Charles to provide an update, the Prime Minister said there was an ongoing request for proposal process for the refinery and it had been narrowed down to four interested parties.

“These parties have had access to the data room information and some have already visited the refinery. All (four) parties are to put in their proposals by December 15, 2021. Following such submissions there will be an evaluation process. We are on target for the submission to be in a couple days time and we anticipate thereafter that an evaluation would be done and the matter would continue to progress,” he said.

In response to a question from Charles, the Prime Minister said he did not have the information on who the four companies were.

Asked to confirm whether Patriotic Energies and Technologies was one of them, the Prime Minister reiterated that he did not know who the companies were and therefore could not help the Member on Patriotic Energies and Technologies’ presence or absence.

Asked by Charles whether the Government was concerned about the deterioration of the equipment at the plant seeing that the refinery has been closed for such a lengthy period, the Prime Minister said to the best of his knowledge the owner of the refinery has been taking steps as best it could to preserve the equipment, which would be in the best condition possible and it was precisely because of that that the Government has moved with alacrity and was in a position to inform the House that four interested parties were looking at the future of this piece of equipment.

Asked to respond to the concern that Patriotic was being taken for a ride, the Prime Minister said he would not express any view on this.

More: https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... d8357.html

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 14th, 2021, 9:52 pm

Dumbarse claiming not to know the companies?
My God

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » December 15th, 2021, 9:29 am

Roflll
mode till 2025 is eat allllll de food we can now fak whatever happens after

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 15th, 2021, 10:24 am

De Dragon wrote:Dumbarse claiming not to know the companies?
My God

I feel that Redman and Rowlair are the same persons

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 15th, 2021, 10:39 am

How yuh does yawn with a gonian accent?

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 25th, 2021, 4:31 pm

The Union has already rented/leased their property in Fyzabad to the Anand Low Price Group of Companies.

They have already begun to diversify out of the oil and gas industry there members should do the same.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 25th, 2021, 5:22 pm

The union should press the gortt for an onshore block.
Show us their skills in the oil business that they built.

Make some real money to support their members after retirement.

The union needs to modernize.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 25th, 2021, 5:45 pm

PNM try to empower citizens with no personal gain involved?
Is Christmas for christ sake, lay off the weed for one day at least.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 25th, 2021, 7:32 pm

Redman please, that not happening. A&V will faster get thru.

PNM giving black man an onshore block... LOL

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 25th, 2021, 8:59 pm

sMASH wrote:PNM try to empower citizens with no personal gain involved?
Is Christmas for christ sake, lay off the weed for one day at least.
A so called red government for citizens much less for black ppl is fallacy.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 25th, 2021, 9:03 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Redman please, that not happening. A&V will faster get thru.

PNM giving black man an onshore block... LOL
Red government treats black folk as little children.

That's why they lost Tobago and this trend will continue in Trinidad

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 25th, 2021, 10:34 pm

Union offshore on the East Coast???

Like Trintomar???
Yeah man Drill ahead drill ahead.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 26th, 2021, 12:31 am

Numb3r4 wrote:Union offshore on the East Coast???

Like Trintomar???
I actually worked Trintomar in the early 1990s.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 26th, 2021, 1:58 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Like Trintomar???

Do you know anyone who was on the rig when it happened? I only met one guy who was there when it happened.

Where were you stationed drilling or production?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 30th, 2021, 1:29 pm

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 30th, 2021, 2:08 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Like Trintomar???

Do you know anyone who was on the rig when it happened? I only met one guy who was there when it happened.

Where were you stationed drilling or production?
I came on the E&I maintainace schedule for production. Spent about 6 months and then moved on to Pt lisas

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » January 3rd, 2022, 12:20 am

^^^Cool.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » February 9th, 2022, 4:29 pm

Heritage acting CEO gets $150,000 a month salary

Heritage interim Chief Executive Officer Arlene Chow is getting a monthly salary of $150,000 plus perks, acting Prime Minister Colm Imbert confirmed yesterday.

Imbert did so in Parliament, replying to Opposition questions on the terms and conditions of employment of Chow.

Yesterday Imbert said Chow is also receiving a company car and $1,000 monthly cell phone allowance as well as salary.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/business/her ... a08fe6b766

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 9th, 2022, 4:53 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Heritage acting CEO gets $150,000 a month salary

Heritage interim Chief Executive Officer Arlene Chow is getting a monthly salary of $150,000 plus perks, acting Prime Minister Colm Imbert confirmed yesterday.

Imbert did so in Parliament, replying to Opposition questions on the terms and conditions of employment of Chow.

Yesterday Imbert said Chow is also receiving a company car and $1,000 monthly cell phone allowance as well as salary.

Is this the same imbert who always bawling treasury empty when is time to pay workers....interesting

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 9th, 2022, 6:52 pm

hover11 wrote:

Is this the same imbert who always bawling treasury empty when is time to pay workers....interesting
I think that performance should be rewarded. Is that not the case here?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 9th, 2022, 6:58 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:

I never said no however you can't say you have no money to pay workers increase in salary yet with the same breath paying one worker 150k a month. Better you come out and say you don't want to pay instead of can't. Stop saying the treasury empty as well.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 9th, 2022, 7:03 pm

Hover any idea what she was getting at her previous position?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 9th, 2022, 7:07 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:

I never said no however you can't say you have no money to pay workers increase in salary yet with the same breath paying one worker 150k a month. Better you come out and say you don't want to pay instead of can't. Stop saying the treasury empty as well.
So let's say he fires her and redistribute the salary throughout the public service. Will that satisfy you? Or maybe the salary is one way to attract top talent who would otherwise remain in the private sector. I'm not as educated as some claim so I could be wrong.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 9th, 2022, 7:13 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:

So let's say he fires her and redistribute the salary throughout the public service. Will that satisfy you? Or maybe the salary is one way to attract top talent who would otherwise remain in the private sector. I'm not as educated as some claim so I could be wrong.
Wing so I'm just asking so we keep her and public servants strike what then what you lose productivity and revenue in other areas of the economy cuz it coming eh. Alot of workers are really dissatisfied with the 2013 salary and now seeing this. This is a slap in their face man. Always quick to say we don't have the money to pay increase but you paying a worker 150k a month better you come and say I just don't want to pay allya anything and let the unions do what they wish with that information
Last edited by hover11 on February 9th, 2022, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 9th, 2022, 7:14 pm

Redman wrote:Hover any idea what she was getting at her previous position?
Redman,

I'm not sure at this time

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 9th, 2022, 9:55 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Wing so I'm just asking so we keep her and public servants strike what then what you lose productivity and revenue in other areas of the economy cuz it coming eh. Alot of workers are really dissatisfied with the 2013 salary and now seeing this. This is a slap in their face man. Always quick to say we don't have the money to pay increase but you paying a worker 150k a month better you come and say I just don't want to pay allya anything and let the unions do what they wish with that information
Is Heritage part of the public service? Are the workers there part of the PSA or OWTU? I'm just trying to understand why public servants would have a problem with the CEO of the one state enterprise that's making a profit and contributing to the national purse that pays public servants.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 9th, 2022, 10:15 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Is Heritage part of the public service? Are the workers there part of the PSA or OWTU? I'm just trying to understand why public servants would have a problem with the CEO of the one state enterprise that's making a profit and contributing to the national purse that pays public servants.
Public servants got want they deserved

No need for them to complain

Let dem take bull
Last edited by zoom rader on February 9th, 2022, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”