UNC 2.0?!?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

wing
Riding on 18's

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby wing » August 11th, 2022, 7:59 pm

hover11 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:UNC as usual in a mess full of infighting.
Don't think for a sec PNM doesn't have infighting
Do you have inside information? Are you secretly PNM or are you just blowing out rumshop talk?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » August 11th, 2022, 8:12 pm

hover11 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:UNC as usual in a mess full of infighting.
Don't think for a sec PNM doesn't have infighting

pnm engage in a different type of nastiness tho

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 11th, 2022, 9:23 pm

I thought Sankar was not aware of the boycott? He hear meeting, reach and then he became aware of the boycott. So he how he reach to saying that he ain't care what kamla say?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 11th, 2022, 9:33 pm

He's a leader not a follower.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 11th, 2022, 10:21 pm

K74T wrote:He's a leader not a follower.

Didn't he follow Rowley instructions to attend the meeting?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 12th, 2022, 1:18 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
K74T wrote:He's a leader not a follower.

Didn't he follow Rowley instructions to attend the meeting?

That Rowley himself didn't attend because UNC wasn't dey? :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 12th, 2022, 6:28 am

Kamla knocks 'hypocritical' PNM Women's League for not defending other women

“Stop calling my name in your bacchanal and comess. I have nothing to do with that. I have nothing to do with anybody’s domestic business. Why are you blaming me?"

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/08/09/kamla- ... w.facebook

*women being robbed* *killed* *women kidnapped*
PNM Women's League:

*Kamla breathes*
PNM Women's League: NAHHHHH NAHHH NAHHHHHHH NAHHHH

mero

Postby mero » August 12th, 2022, 8:34 am

Good morning to the real UNC supporters.

Not De Dragon.

Hear the what's app cuss ups Sankar get was very stink. Many "YNL" bombs were dropped before being kicked out mid reply lol

Must have been very hurtful.

I stand with Sankar!

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 12th, 2022, 8:39 am

What I find real hypocritical is Moonilal throwing shade about horn using the term "your hornerable" in the Monday Night Forum but "allegedly" he is in the Ramada in Guyana with his outside woman on a routine basis.

How the pot go call the kettle black ??

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 12th, 2022, 8:48 am

FB_IMG_1660308334007.jpg

Real OG Sankar #countrybeforeparty #boss

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 12th, 2022, 8:56 am

Dizzy28 wrote:What I find real hypocritical is Moonilal throwing shade about horn using the term "your hornerable" in the Monday Night Forum but "allegedly" he is in the Ramada in Guyana with his outside woman on a routine basis.

How the pot go call the kettle black ??

Once the general public doesn’t know. It didn’t happen

mero

Postby mero » August 12th, 2022, 8:58 am

He couldn't dream about making that walk one week ago, now watch d dawg.

This is UNC 2.0!

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 12th, 2022, 12:42 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
hover11 wrote:COUNCILOR CLAIMS HE'S RECEIVING THREATS AND HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM HIS PARTY'S WHATSAPP GROUPS.

Threats have reportedly been made against Kelly Village/Warrenville councillor Samuel Sankar.

Sankar did not want to reveal the source of the threats yesterday but said he has made an official police complaint against those who have threatened him. He denied also claims he was planning to cross the floor.

Sankar claimed that since the story broke that he had attended the meeting, he had been facing ridicule by many. He said he was removed from party’s WhatsApp groups and has been faced with vile messages and threats.

https://guardian.co.tt/news/unc-council ... 50a85a4290

This seems on-brand for UNC especially ground members.
No those are pnm activist

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2022, 6:32 am

Simple fix, revoke the privilege, Peter pay for Paul and Paul pay for all because both sides abusing it atm
FB_IMG_1660473050920.jpg

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » August 14th, 2022, 8:09 am

real weird how basic govt assistance forms like school feeding form scholarship form have a field for the make/model of the car you drive, but from that same treasury we giving tax exemptions to purchase porsche/mercedez/mustang, etc.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 14th, 2022, 8:15 am

hover11 wrote:Simple fix, revoke the privilege, Peter pay for Paul and Paul pay for all because both sides abusing it atm FB_IMG_1660473050920.jpg

Cops also quizzed Glenn, anil, Barry, chandresh and roodal but non of them in jail yet

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2022, 9:15 am

paid_influencer wrote:real weird how basic govt assistance forms like school feeding form scholarship form have a field for the make/model of the car you drive, but from that same treasury we giving tax exemptions to purchase porsche/mercedez/mustang, etc.
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others -George Orwell

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 15th, 2022, 5:55 am

COPS QUIZ MP :
$1.4m tax exemption on $2.3m Mercedes-Benz...

The police probe is to determine whether Lee used the exemptions to benefit a South-based businessman and UNC financier, and whether Lee was ever in possession of the vehicle.

Deputy political leader of the United National Congress (UNC) David Lee has been questioned by police in connection with the purchase of a $2.3 million Mercedes-Benz, and whether the $1.4 million in tax exemptions derived may have benefited a party financier.

Lee, who is also the Pointe-a-Pierre Member of Parliament, was questioned by detectives of the Financial Investigation Branch (FIB) of the Tri­nidad and Tobago Police Service last week Monday, in connection with the purchase the Mercedes-Benz AMG G 63 valued at $2,344,752.16.

The interview took place at the FIB’s Waterfront office, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain.

The Sunday Express understands the investigation surrounding Lee involves his parlia­mentary privilege of exemption from paying taxes on the purchase of a vehicle.

Lee was granted exemptions in the sum of $1,416,292.65 for the purchase of the Benz. That exemption was granted on May 23, 2019, and included $293,094.02 in value added tax (VAT), $298,650 in motor vehicle tax and $824,548.63 in Customs duty.

The police probe is to determine whether Lee used the exemptions to benefit a South-based businessman and UNC financier, and whether Lee was ever in possession of the vehicle.

The businessman, who is also a licensed firearms dealer, is expected back in the country later this week, when he will be interviewed by police.

All Members of Parliament are exempt from paying motor vehicle tax, VAT and Customs duties on new or used vehicles imported every two years under the Salaries Review Commission (SRC).

FB_IMG_1660557103805.jpg
FB_IMG_1660557106203.jpg

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 15th, 2022, 5:57 am

so who is the gun dealer?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 15th, 2022, 9:10 am

Why the police giving the media updates on their investigations?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 15th, 2022, 9:46 am

Mmoney607 wrote:Why the police giving the media updates on their investigations?
To show the PNM public and cause them to stir an outrage

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 15th, 2022, 9:48 am

Good morning zoom

Jah bless baiyya

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » August 16th, 2022, 11:54 am

'Plate of food politics'...Devant slams Family Day support by some
by

Gail Alexander
14 hours ago
Mon Aug 15 2022

From left, ex-minister Kevin Ramnarine, former High Commissioner to Nigeria under the PP government Nyahuma Obika and UNC leader Kamla Persad- Bissessar at last Friday’s UNC’s Family Day.

ADVERTISEMENT