Forums

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Habit7 » September 14th, 2021, 4:40 pm

sam1978 wrote:Habit eh play he could twist up facts and words . He could be a good contortionist.

It seems like you are intimidated by what I say and you are incapable of refuting it. So you attack me and my points.

So what is it that I twisted?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 14th, 2021, 5:17 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Habit eh play he could twist up facts and words . He could be a good contortionist.

It seems like you are intimidated by what I say and you are incapable of refuting it. So you attack me and my points.

No pal you CANNOT intimidate me. You bright enough to know what I speaking about. I give you that. Which points am I attacking? See you proved what I said?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 14th, 2021, 5:32 pm

sam1978 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

No pal you CANNOT intimidate me. You bright enough to know what I speaking about. I give you that. Which points am I attacking? See you proved what I said?

I meant to say "So you attack me and not my points."

I still want to know what I twisted. Don't make accusations and can't back it up.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 14th, 2021, 5:58 pm

sam1978 wrote:Macomero man. You notice is only bullers defending you? Like you talking about your gay fantasies turn them on and make them rally to your support?

The man boola species are typically pack types.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 14th, 2021, 6:01 pm

Redman wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Truth spoken?

What made Kamla such a great PM?

Oil prices?

Steups.
Kamla ballzed up what was the easiest period to get a second term

She had the Constitutional Mandate,
She Had the budget
She had the Local and global economies.

And she eh even finish the highway.

Calm seas dont make great sailors

Yes 2010-2015 was the only time in the history of T&T that money was earned by a GORTT, the decades LFD RFD PNM was in charge they were apparently being paid in facking fig :roll:
Yeah look how great JUHN Scarfy doing :roll:
Thousands unemployed, hundreds dead from Covid, energy on it's deathbed,

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 14th, 2021, 7:43 pm

UNCites: Kamla was the PM ever!
The nation: Nope.

Capture.JPG

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 6751d.html

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » September 14th, 2021, 10:31 pm

Habit7 wrote:UNCites: Kamla was the PM ever!

Capture.JPG

You have to be the biggest dumbcant it have in the bald head crew boi. So you post a graph and say the that represents the nation?
To think people like allyuh does go forth and multiply and have future dumbcants….hmmm.
Last edited by CB Style on September 14th, 2021, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 14th, 2021, 10:35 pm

UNC is not important at this stage.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 14th, 2021, 10:49 pm

MaxPower wrote:UNC is not important at this stage.
Habitarse 7 makes them important.

Unc is much todo about nutting

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 14th, 2021, 10:56 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Multiple terms PMs:
Eric Williams
Patrick Manning
Basdeo Panday
Keith Rowley

Single term PMs:
George Chambers
ANR Robinson
Kamla Persad Bissessar

If Kamla was the best PM, why did she crash out like Chambers and Robinson?
George Chambers was the most underated PM

He is in fact the PM that had to bare the most brunt . He was not a flashy PM but he did what he could when the real crooks in red government stole an entire Cont tree. He dealt with the toughest pre period trini ever had to deal with. Rampant red government corruption and in your eye stealing of tax payers money.

Many clowns in here would not know of Chambers, he was a very humble PM and in my books the best . He never wanted to be PM but was given it cus of the racist in the red government could not see an injun as PM.

All the rest of PMs cannot compare to Chambers not even Panday.

The worse is Rowlair followed by Manning.

Hello zoom,

I was not around in those days. The best pm by miles I saw was kamla. How was chambers and panday better than kamla?
chambers had to deal with the red government minsters that stole billions and moved to Panama and Canada. A very embarrassing time for the red government.

It was the biggest recession in TT history at a time when all the money was gone.

It's one of the red government history that they try to hide and play it down

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » September 14th, 2021, 10:56 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:

Oil prices?

Steups.

She Had the budget

Yes 2010-2015 was the only time in the history of T&T that money was earned by a GORTT, the decades LFD RFD PNM was in charge they were apparently being paid in facking fig :roll:

And this is why I don’t give AF when PNM people catching they arse. I have to start doing like a friend of mines….
Take a couple balisier jersey when they come around during election time and keep it in yuh car. When yuh see them begging, instead of money give them the jersey and remind them everything is alright once the PNM in government.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 14th, 2021, 10:57 pm

CB Style wrote:

Capture.JPG

You have to be the biggest dumbcant it have in the bald head crew boi. So you post a graph and say the that represents the nation?
To think people like allyuh does go forth and multiply and have future dumbcants….hmmm.
A red governments propaganda report is true if you voted for dem

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 14th, 2021, 11:30 pm

Capture.JPG

When the unc is in power the opposition is the ebc, the chambers of commerce, the media, bankers association, political and economic commentaters, transperancy international, Caricom, public servants, unions, social groups, religious organizations, panday supporters and the pnm.

When the pnm is in power, the unc is the only opposition and must do everything on behalf of the entire country to fight the pnm.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 15th, 2021, 12:08 am

Mmoney607 wrote:

Capture.JPG

When the unc is in power the opposition is the ebc, the chambers of commerce, the media, bankers association, political and economic commentaters, transperancy international, Caricom, public servants, unions, social groups, religious organizations, panday supporters and the pnm.

When the pnm is in power, the unc is the only opposition and must do everything on behalf of the entire country to fight the pnm.

Poor UNC.

400K votes, constitutional majority, coalition forces coming together and somehow everybody doesn't like them. There is no responsibility on the UNC for their actions, everybody else is the problem. Chag West, UNC's best seat, vote against them in 2013 because of the PNM, it had nothing to do with the circus they were running.

And under the PNM, the poor UNC is the only Opposition. Apparently, PDP is truly the Tobago arm of the UNC. Too bad the UNC destroyed the COP. And the media only has positive stories of the PNM ask Curtis Williams and Anna Ramdass. And LATT loves all of PNM legislation. Mariano Browne and Kevin Ramnarine only comment positively. Transparency International is not too international and supports the PNM. Unions like TTUTA, TTRNA and the union leaders who were outside parliament 2wks ago to support the Opposition voting No on SoE extension all love the PNM. :roll:

UNC should have hand out box drain contracts for all the UNC tears in the thread oui.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 15th, 2021, 12:31 am

Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

Capture.JPG

Poor UNC.

400K votes, constitutional majority, coalition forces coming together and somehow everybody doesn't like them. There is no responsibility on the UNC for their actions, everybody else is the problem. Chag West, UNC's best seat, vote against them in 2013 because of the PNM, it had nothing to do with the circus they were running.

And under the PNM, the poor UNC is the only Opposition. Apparently, PDP is truly the Tobago arm of the UNC. Too bad the UNC destroyed the COP. And the media only has positive stories of the PNM ask Curtis Williams and Anna Ramdass. And LATT loves all of PNM legislation. Mariano Browne and Kevin Ramnarine only comment positively. Transparency International is not too international and supports the PNM. Unions like TTUTA, TTRNA and the union leaders who were outside parliament 2wks ago to support the Opposition voting No on SoE extension all love the PNM. :roll:

UNC should have hand out box drain contracts for all the UNC tears in the thread oui.

How I could forget the judiciary.

You forget the March to chaguramas, all the unions were involved in that and publicly endorsed Rowley for prime Minister.

Chag west was won back in 2015.

Anna ramdass is one journalist in a pnm media house

When last you hear about transparency intl?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 15th, 2021, 6:45 am

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:

Oil prices?

Steups.

She Had the budget

I quoted and spoke specifically about Sturges comments on Kamlas being the best PM.
Inside a UNC thread.

All allyuh butt hurt about PNM.
No one could say what KPB did to be the best PM.

Even ZR could have a different opinion...

Blather on

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 15th, 2021, 10:42 am

Mmoney607 wrote:How I could forget the judiciary.

You forget the March to chaguramas, all the unions were involved in that and publicly endorsed Rowley for prime Minister.

The same judiciary where UNC pluck a candidate for St Joseph right off the bench?

"all the unions" including the PSA, TTUTA, TTRNA? Please provide one scintilla of evidence that the unions "publicly endorsed Rowley for prime Minister." As opposed to the PP which had Labour as one of their coalitions and Kamla lead the Labour Day march https://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2. ... 96a0e7edbc

But why was it lost, what message did the average UNC Chag West voter want to send to their political directorate?

In the UNC's book, every media house is a PNM media house. Therefore that justifies hiring political hacks like Marcia Braveboy, Mikey K, Andy Pitbull Williams and Lennox Smith on state media. All with Brian Stone as CEO.

IDK when last I heard from TI but their credibility is still strong and they clearly identify that our corruption perception index score improved under PNM.

You UNC ppl need to stop playing the victim. You all got dealt one of the best political hands in 2010 and you wasted it away. Stop blaming other ppl, your party is responsible. If you believe that game is stack against you then don't compete and let somebody else take the challenge. Stop making excuses, you don't even have the balls to vote no on a bill you don't support then you are the problem, not the system.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 15th, 2021, 11:17 am

Habit7 wrote:

The same judiciary where UNC pluck a candidate for St Joseph right off the bench?

"all the unions" including the PSA, TTUTA, TTRNA? Please provide one scintilla of evidence that the unions "publicly endorsed Rowley for prime Minister." As opposed to the PP which had Labour as one of their coalitions and Kamla lead the Labour Day march https://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2. ... 96a0e7edbc

But why was it lost, what message did the average UNC Chag West voter want to send to their political directorate?

In the UNC's book, every media house is a PNM media house. Therefore that justifies hiring political hacks like Marcia Braveboy, Mikey K, Andy Pitbull Williams and Lennox Smith on state media. All with Brian Stone as CEO.

IDK when last I heard from TI but their credibility is still strong and they clearly identify that our corruption perception index score improved under PNM.

You UNC ppl need to stop playing the victim. You all got dealt one of the best political hands in 2010 and you wasted it away. Stop blaming other ppl, your party is responsible. If you believe that game is stack against you then don't compete and let somebody else take the challenge. Stop making excuses, you don't even have the balls to vote no on a bill you don't support then you are the problem, not the system.

Good points but misleading.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 11:26 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Very misleading

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 15th, 2021, 11:33 am

zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Very misleading

No, you are misleading.

Since everybody making claims they cant back up.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 11:45 am

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Very misleading

No, you are misleading.

Since everybody making claims they cant back up.
My claim is UNC is not important nor are they in power

You need to tell us about project pride where 600million was spent for an airport and we never saw one grain of sand.

Then you need to admit to the racism in the red government against injun ppl .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2021, 1:07 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:

Oil prices?

Steups.

She Had the budget

I quoted and spoke specifically about Sturges comments on Kamlas being the best PM.
Inside a UNC thread.

All allyuh butt hurt about PNM.
No one could say what KPB did to be the best PM.

Even ZR could have a different opinion...

Blather on

I'll keep on as long as you keep spewing faeces from where your words should be coming out. :wink:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2021, 1:11 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Eric Williams
Patrick Manning
Basdeo Panday
Keith Rowley

Single term PMs:
George Chambers
ANR Robinson
Kamla Persad Bissessar

He is in fact the PM that had to bare the most brunt . He was not a flashy PM but he did what he could when the real crooks in red government stole an entire Cont tree. He dealt with the toughest pre period trini ever had to deal with. Rampant red government corruption and in your eye stealing of tax payers money.

Many clowns in here would not know of Chambers, he was a very humble PM and in my books the best . He never wanted to be PM but was given it cus of the racist in the red government could not see an injun as PM.

Hello zoom,

I was not around in those days. The best pm by miles I saw was kamla. How was chambers and panday better than kamla?
chambers had to deal with the red government minsters that stole billions and moved to Panama and Canada. A very embarrassing time for the red government.

It was the biggest recession in TT history at a time when all the money was gone.

What sheit you talking? Ent yuh hear Red Colostomy Bag say 2010-2015 was de only time in the history of T&T dat we had any money? Maybe dey steal some ah de fig we were apparently being paid during all the LFD RFD PNM times in government :roll:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 1:56 pm

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Eric Williams
Patrick Manning
Basdeo Panday
Keith Rowley

Single term PMs:
George Chambers
ANR Robinson
Kamla Persad Bissessar

Hello zoom,

What sheit you talking? Ent yuh hear Red Colostomy Bag say 2010-2015 was de only time in the history of T&T dat we had any money? Maybe dey steal some ah de fig we were apparently being paid during all the LFD RFD PNM times in government :roll:
Redpuss never listen to the kasio money no problem by lord Shorty

That kasio was way before UNC

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 15th, 2021, 4:44 pm

Kamla did sheeit.

Deal with it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 4:47 pm

Redman wrote:Kamla did sheeit.

Deal with it.
Rowlair is best

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2021, 6:38 pm

Redman wrote:Kamla did sheeit.

Deal with it.

Yes, she did and JUHN Scarfy is.............
C'mon Colos, you can say it in whatever tepid, half hearted way the LFD RFD PNM Future Corrupt Thieves of T&T taught you to :wink:
Tell yuh handler you was trying to look neutral and go from 0 to some credibility :roll:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 16th, 2021, 7:16 am

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Eric Williams
Patrick Manning
Basdeo Panday
Keith Rowley

Single term PMs:
George Chambers
ANR Robinson
Kamla Persad Bissessar

Hello zoom,

you keep stating things that you know to be a lie.

I guess you will come and say you eh post that.

You lie with out shame.

A)the UNC had everything lined up in their favor, and if they didn't succumb to the greed and did what they were supposed to do...the country would have been on a materially different path.

B)If the COP didn't fold we would have a serious third party dynamic in place.
Imho if the COP did it right they could have formed the govt in 2015.

I've stated a and b multiple times.

But to have the constitutional mandate,the international oil prices, international economies and the fiscal strength ....and lose 100,000 out of 430000 votes in one election cycle isn't the PNM fault.
That is world-class failure.

So 2010-2015 was a period loaded with opportunity for us as a country to change direction...and the govt of the day chose to not to do the right things but to transfer wealth to their people.

I voted PNM in 2015 and 2020.
Why?
Cuz Kamla and Co screwed up and didn't have a fkin cohesive plan.
If the UNC gave a fk they would provide a real alternative to the PNM...not wallow in self pity and avoidance of the hard reality.

If there is a better alternative in 2025 I will vote for them, as I've done since day one.

Feel free to come and redirect to whatever you think I think or support, and pelt more lies, conflate exaggerate.Like ZR you just repeat your bile ad nauseam.

You cannot deny anything I've said.
It's still a UNC thread Dumbass.
Last edited by Redman on September 16th, 2021, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » September 16th, 2021, 8:22 am

mero wrote:Another day, UNC takes another L.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 8:55 am

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Eric Williams
Patrick Manning
Basdeo Panday
Keith Rowley

Single term PMs:
George Chambers
ANR Robinson
Kamla Persad Bissessar

Hello zoom,

you keep stating things that you know to be a lie.

I guess you will come and say you eh post that.

You lie with out shame.

A)the UNC had everything lined up in their favor, and if they didn't succumb to the greed and did what they were supposed to do...the country would have been on a materially different path.

B)If the COP didn't fold we would have a serious third party dynamic in place.
Imho if the COP did it right they could have formed the govt in 2015.

I've stated a and b multiple times.

But to have the constitutional mandate,the international oil prices, international economies and the fiscal strength ....and lose 100,000 out of 430000 votes in one election cycle isn't the PNM fault.
That is world-class failure.

So 2010-2015 was a period loaded with opportunity for us as a country to change direction...and the govt of the day chose to not to do the right things but to transfer wealth to their people.

I voted PNM in 2015 and 2020.
Why?
Cuz Kamla and Co screwed up and didn't have a fkin cohesive plan.
If the UNC gave a fk they would provide a real alternative to the PNM...not wallow in self pity and avoidance of the hard reality.

If there is a better alternative in 2025 I will vote for them, as I've done since day one.

Feel free to come and redirect to whatever you think I think or support, and pelt more lies, conflate exaggerate.Like ZR you just repeat your bile ad nauseam.

You cannot deny anything I've said.
It's still a UNC thread Dumbass.
You always voted the red government.

I guess you don't like to be call a lick bottom African .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”