UNC 2.0?!?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby SuperiorMan » April 23rd, 2021, 7:35 pm

Tuner friends,

I have to confide about something. I have an outside woman that is PNM. My UNC girlfriend doesn't know.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 24th, 2021, 7:05 pm

US vs UNC

THE US Embassy yesterday expressly dissociated itself from a United National Congress (UNC) press release in which the party claimed that the Embassy “had advised US citizens not to visit PNM strongholds” in its recently updated travel advisory.

The UNC release led the US Embassy to “clarify” its travel advisory update and to state further: “The Embassy is aware of the UNC’s response to the Department of State’s travel advisory to US citizens....We strongly disagree with any attempt to politicise the Department of State’s travel advisory system.”

The UNC release began by stating that the “world is noting the health and criminal disaster that (PM) Keith Rowley has created in Trinidad and Tobago and, sadly, United States citizens have been advised accordingly”. Consequently, the release said, the US had downgraded Trinidad and Tobago’s travel status from Level 3 (Reconsider Travel) to Level 4 (Do not travel) and warned against going to areas such as Laventille, Beetham, Sea Lots.

“Specifically, the US government has advised its citizens, Do not Travel to Laventille (MPs Fitzgerald Hinds and Adrian Leonce); Beetham (Fitzgerald Hinds); Sea Lots (MP Keith Scotland), Cocorite (MP Symon de Nobriga) and the interior of Queen’s Park Savannah in Port of Spain (MP Stuart Young) due to crime.”

However the Embassy said the Level 4 Advisory for Trinidad and Tobago was “due to restricted travel options put in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19”.

“The Department travel advisories are apolitical in nature, and in no way reflect our relationship with any country,” the Embassy said, adding: “We recently adjusted our travel advisory system to give more weight to recommendations from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. Following this update, approximately 80 per cent of countries worldwide have a Travel Advisory Level of 4: Do not Travel.”

The Embassy said the naming of specific neighbourhoods in the travel advisory came from a specific provision of US law that provided that there can be no double standard for US citizens versus employees of the Department of State. “Safety information we make available to our Embassy staff; by law must also be given to the greater US public. Since the Embassy is located in Port of Spain, we warn our employees only about the areas in and around Port of Spain. There are other areas of the country that are dangerous for non-residents to visit as well, including beaches around Trinidad and Tobago, based on police reports of criminal activity,” the Embassy stated.

UNC revels in bad news

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley also criticised the UNC “for twisting the comments of the US Embassy to fit into a certain political narrative”.

“These persons revel in bad news and any perceived disaster for Trinidad and Tobago. There is a name for citizens like that,” the Prime Minister stated yesterday.

He said only on Thursday he had cause to address a number of lies being promoted by the UNC in a Facebook post.

Foreign Affairs Minister Dr Amery Browne also commented on the UNC release, saying:

“This version of the UNC generates media releases that bear no relation whatsoever to the truth. Their latest amateurish release on the US Level 4 Advisory is a case in point.

“In their desperation for any issue that might possibly show Trinidad and Tobago in a negative light, they have studiously avoided the reality that the US has simultaneously placed Level 4 advisories on the vast majority of nations on Earth, including Canada, the UK, Jamaica, Barbados (which the UNC actually mentioned in their release of deception), Guyana, etc.

“The State Department has made it clear that these Level 4 advisories are mainly Covid-19-related, and form part of the travel guidance that the USA as a sovereign nation provides to its citizens who make travel-related decisions at this time of global challenge. This is nothing unique to T&T, but the truth does not fit well with the UNC agenda and never will in their current condition of unelectability,” Browne stated.

Source: https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 5f9ba.html

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 25th, 2021, 8:51 pm

Yet today the same LFD RFD PNM decrying the travel advisory for citing terrorism as a threat, being dotish enough to actually point out to the US Embassy that domestic terrorism is an issue for them, so them hadda gih we ah bligh :roll:

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 20th, 2021, 9:39 pm

UWI lecturer and former UNC Candidate, held for shooting at wife :

Via the Express Newspaper

A LECTURER at The University of the West Indies (The UWI) open campus has been arrested by police after he reportedly shot at his common-law wife on Saturday.

Up to yesterday evening, the 52-year-old man remained in custody at Tunapuna Police Station, police said.

The man, said officers, was also an unsuccessful United National Congress (UNC) candidate in the 2015 general election.

Police reports state that around 10.30 a.m., on the Labour Day public holiday, the lecturer had an argument with the 42-year-old woman at their Tunapuna home, during which he pulled out his licensed firearm and fired a single shot in her direction.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 20th, 2021, 9:44 pm

Hmmmm these UNC people getting out of control yes.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 20th, 2021, 9:47 pm

Wayne Munro.......ran for Tunapuna
K74T wrote:UWI lecturer and former UNC Candidate, held for shooting at wife :

A LECTURER at The University of the West Indies (The UWI) open campus has been arrested by police after he reportedly shot at his common-law wife on Saturday.

Up to yesterday evening, the 52-year-old man remained in custody at Tunapuna Police Station, police said.

The man, said officers, was also an unsuccessful United National Congress (UNC) candidate in the 2015 general election.

Police reports state that around 10.30 a.m., on the Labour Day public holiday, the lecturer had an argument with the 42-year-old woman at their Tunapuna home, during which he pulled out his licensed firearm and fired a single shot in her direction.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 20th, 2021, 9:53 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Wayne Munro.......ran for Tunapuna
K74T wrote:UWI lecturer and former UNC Candidate, held for shooting at wife :

first man who came to mind tbh

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 20th, 2021, 9:58 pm

All he has to do is blame it on cabin fever .

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » June 20th, 2021, 10:00 pm

That man is such a WOFT eh and a total cyat. Guess he still at it these days.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » June 20th, 2021, 10:54 pm

Soul Collector wrote:

That man is such a WOFT eh and a total cyat. Guess he still at it these days.

Yuh lie! That's was my boy. Man tutorial used to finish in 5 mins and he you used to understand everything. Let's wait for the facts to come out.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 21st, 2021, 8:38 am

^ Munro lectured two courses to me in my time in UWI - Quantitative Methods and Managerial Economics. I found he was a pretty effective lecturer once you got past hearing how his pardner had a wedding and charge a cover charge for the guests or how much apartments he own.

Man was the ultimate hustler though. He lectured, thought in UWI Sixth Form, did sAfter UWI and before owning a car I traveled in Maxis he was the driver of.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 9:30 am

Dizzy28 wrote:^ Munro lectured two courses to me in my time in UWI - Quantitative Methods and Managerial Economics. I found he was a pretty effective lecturer once you got past hearing how his pardner had a wedding and charge a cover charge for the guests or how much apartments he own.

Man was the ultimate hustler though. He lectured, thought in UWI Sixth Form, did sAfter UWI and before owning a car I traveled in Maxis he was the driver of.

Lmao. Sounds like a funny experience.

You ever heard of Mukesh Basdeo? Had a project to do for a course with him and he asked if anyone had any questions come to him after the class. There was a girl then a guy in front me in the line. The girl said she was lost and Mukesh guided her on books to research and was really helpful. The guy asked him what specific areas he was looking for in the project. Mukesh told the guy if you're asking him for that sort of assistance it's like he's doing the project for you. When I heard that I just turned around and left.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 21st, 2021, 9:41 am

Good Morning Slim,

Were you on a BAN again?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 21st, 2021, 11:30 am

Wraith King wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:^ Munro lectured two courses to me in my time in UWI - Quantitative Methods and Managerial Economics. I found he was a pretty effective lecturer once you got past hearing how his pardner had a wedding and charge a cover charge for the guests or how much apartments he own.

You ever heard of Mukesh Basdeo? Had a project to do for a course with him and he asked if anyone had any questions come to him after the class. There was a girl then a guy in front me in the line. The girl said she was lost and Mukesh guided her on books to research and was really helpful. The guy asked him what specific areas he was looking for in the project. Mukesh told the guy if you're asking him for that sort of assistance it's like he's doing the project for you. When I heard that I just turned around and left.

Know his name from post grad times but don't think he was a lecturer in my time at undergrad (I predate dollar for dollar btw).
Although Munro lectured those two courses officially the course lecturer was Surendra Arjoon who was acting as Dean of Soc Sci so had no class time

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 21st, 2021, 12:06 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Know his name from post grad times but don't think he was a lecturer in my time at undergrad (I predate dollar for dollar btw).
Although Munro lectured those two courses officially the course lecturer was Surendra Arjoon who was acting as Dean of Soc Sci so had no class time

they had quite a few male uwi lecturers like that. Used to bend over backwards to give advise to the women in the class but quick to belittle men who trying to get the same hints/advise.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 21st, 2021, 6:30 pm

June 21st, 2021

MEDIA RELEASE

Tunapuna Man Charged with Seven offences

A 53-year-old man was granted cash bail in the sum of $15,000 when he appeared virtually before Magistrate Indra Ramoo-Haynes at the Arima Magistrates’ Court, today, Monday 21st June, charged with seven offences.

The man was also instructed by the Magistrate to vacate the premises at Fairley Street, Tunapuna, refrain from communicating with the Virtual Complainant, stay 100 meters away from the complainant and her children, and report to the Tunapuna Police Station every Wednesday between 6.00 am to 6.00 pm.

He is expected to reappear on Monday 19th July 2021 to answer the charges.

WAYNE MUNROE, of Fairley Street, Tunapuna was charged with the
the following offences:

1. Possession of Firearm to endanger life,
2. Possession of Ammunition to endanger life,
3. Three (3) counts of Shooting with intent to do grievous bodily harm,
4. Two (2) counts of Exposing a child to danger.

On Saturday 19th June, a report was made by his common-law wife to the Tunapuna Police Station regarding a domestic dispute. PC Payne of the Gender-Based Violence Unit was detailed to investigate.

Based on extensive investigations conducted, Munroe was arrested on Sunday 20th June, and his firearm together with 16 rounds of 9 millimetre ammunition were taken away.

The investigation was spearheaded by W/ Supt Ag. Claire Guy-Alleyne, Insp Stanley and PC Payne.

See Accompanying Photo
Corporate Communications Unit
June 21st 2021
END

FB_IMG_1624314527889.jpeg

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 23rd, 2021, 7:00 pm

Press release after today's parliamentary session
Attachments
press.jpeg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 23rd, 2021, 7:17 pm

eliteauto wrote:Press release after today's parliamentary session
UNC is not in power nor are they important at this stage.

The ill state of this nation is all due to Rowlee.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » June 23rd, 2021, 7:19 pm

LOL is this real?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 23rd, 2021, 7:30 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 23rd, 2021, 7:43 pm

zoom rader wrote:
UNC is not in power nor are they important at this stage.

The ill state of this nation is all due to Rowlee.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » June 23rd, 2021, 8:10 pm

She has some points hidden in thar utter bullsheit media release and that is why she will remain Opposition. D thing reads too emotional and constructed terribly, and people will focus on that, rather than the actual content. She shouldve known how to get her points across but she doesn't give a fack and went the bacchanalist way.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 23rd, 2021, 8:21 pm

she starting to follow gg, stuart and even the OPM. using they official communications lines to spar like twitter

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 23rd, 2021, 8:48 pm

Honestly, I dont see what is so bad in the press release. The issue is the PM throw a talk that she had covid-19. She said it is not true. The PM is either wrong or he needs to substantiate his claim.

On another note though, why is the Opposition Leader so frequently absent from the bench she leads? But she has time to pen a press release? Why she doesn't come to work?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 23rd, 2021, 8:59 pm

She say Rowley infatuated with her, always talking about her. :D :D
Different members asked him about who got vaccines out of the 200, and whether he got , it was as though they were provoking him because they had some sort of info. ( later on Ian Alleyne was doing the same thing hinting that RowRow daughter got from it ,probably it’s about the same info the opposition was getting to) but is like he just tripped.
Why does he get so angry when opposed, it’s like he cannot control himself.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » June 23rd, 2021, 9:25 pm

Kamla to KR.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » June 23rd, 2021, 9:41 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

LOL is this real?

he have the emails to prove it

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 23rd, 2021, 9:51 pm

Habit7 wrote:Honestly, I dont see what is so bad in the press release. The issue is the PM throw a talk that she had covid-19. She said it is not true. The PM is either wrong or he needs to substantiate his claim.

On another note though, why is the Opposition Leader so frequently absent from the bench she leads? But she has time to pen a press release? Why she doesn't come to work?

The PM throw a talk that she had covid? Can you show me? Because so many on social media are denying that, saying he asked if she took the vaccine or if she did a test

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 23rd, 2021, 9:57 pm

"Go and find out from your leader when she took it and when she got covid."

https://twitter.com/MsAmbiguous/status/ ... 09955?s=20

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 27th, 2021, 1:19 am

sam1978 wrote:She say Rowley infatuated with her, always talking about her. :D :D
Different members asked him about who got vaccines out of the 200, and whether he got , it was as though they were provoking him because they had some sort of info. ( later on Ian Alleyne was doing the same thing hinting that RowRow daughter got from it ,probably it’s about the same info the opposition was getting to) but is like he just tripped.
Why does he get so angry when opposed, it’s like he cannot control himself.

When caught in a lie, or opposed with facts to which you have no reply that doesn't paint you as incompetent, the narcissistic, weak bully always responds with anger and threats. This has been JUHN Scarfy's M.O. since he was in Opposition. Even Manning famously warned us about his shocking lack of decorum and "wajang" behaviour on several occasions. Now, sadly he is even more unhinged and disgustingly arrogant and dismissive as PM, with virtually no check and balance on his idiotic, shameful behaviour.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”