Forums

LGBT celebrate High Court ruling- to be appealed

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LGBT celebrate High Court ruling on Buggery Law- to be appealed

Postby timelapse » March 6th, 2021, 10:56 pm

Most gay men I know say is a psychological preference and can't explain further.It has nothing to do with being attracted to a man bamcee.Meem know, I ask a question..

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 21st, 2022, 11:10 pm

timelapse wrote:Most gay men I know say is a psychological preference and can't explain further.It has nothing to do with being attracted to a man bamcee.Meem know, I ask a question..

if so then they have 'psychological' issues - maybe they didn't have a dad or alternatively was molested by a man and got accustomed to homosexual activity being the norm.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 22nd, 2022, 9:33 am

redmanjp wrote:
timelapse wrote:Most gay men I know say is a psychological preference and can't explain further.It has nothing to do with being attracted to a man bamcee.Meem know, I ask a question..

if so then they have 'psychological' issues - maybe they didn't have a dad or alternatively was molested by a man and got accustomed to homosexual activity being the norm.
Nah that's not it.It similar to how I don't like doubles.Its not the norm,but a personal preference.I get grossed out thinking about the amount of oil going into it.
They just attracted to the same sex No trigger,no reason,they just do.Thats what they like.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 22nd, 2022, 12:31 pm

timelapse wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

Nah that's not it.It similar to how I don't like doubles.Its not the norm,but a personal preference.I get grossed out thinking about the amount of oil going into it.
They just attracted to the same sex No trigger,no reason,they just do.Thats what they like.

:lol: boi u really have a way with words yes , then again thats d reality of how straight ppl look at it

from what i have heard youre right though , they say have no feelings when they with d opposite sex but feel prolly what straights feel with d opposite sex

wonder how d local straight ppl will react when they see d gays having their upcoming calendar events , hopefully they will let them be peacefully & not ridicule d ppl dem ...

st7
punchin NOS

Re: LGBT celebrate High Court ruling- to be appealed

Postby st7 » June 22nd, 2022, 12:54 pm

there are some trinis who are tolerant... and there are those who arent.

those who arent are the usual religious sycophants, hypocrites, in denial, etc etc

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » June 22nd, 2022, 12:56 pm

You mean people who have a grasp on reality?

Their goal to push their ideology of madness on kids speaks to the pedophile nature of the lbgt+++ community

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » June 22nd, 2022, 1:01 pm

pedophile you say? i thought those are committed by straight christian men

matr1x

Postby matr1x » June 22nd, 2022, 1:19 pm

While the clergy certainly takes part in that, the LGBT community activity have been pushing their ideas onto kids and many of the public school teachers are actively partaking in grooming kids

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 22nd, 2022, 1:35 pm

timelapse wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

then its not psychological but biological.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » June 22nd, 2022, 2:29 pm

matr1x wrote:While the clergy certainly takes part in that, the LGBT community activity have been pushing their ideas onto kids and many of the public school teachers are actively partaking in grooming kids

Can you explain what grooming is? I don't think know what it actually means.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 22nd, 2022, 2:38 pm

pete wrote:
matr1x wrote:While the clergy certainly takes part in that, the LGBT community activity have been pushing their ideas onto kids and many of the public school teachers are actively partaking in grooming kids

Can you explain what grooming is? I don't think know what it actually means.

Generally it's when an authority figure uses their position (and the implied assurance they are a good person that is positively looking out for you/protecting you) to condition your consent for them to exploit you (whether financially, emotionally, physically).

The grooming does be so effective that say if the groomer gets busted by the law, the victim/s would tell you they weren't taken advantage of or coerced - they either consented or the groomer was set up.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » June 22nd, 2022, 3:05 pm

Right, so the "many public school teachers" are trying to turn kids gay to exploit them directly in some way?

Just pointing out how ludicrous this right wing talking point is.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » June 22nd, 2022, 4:05 pm

Don't be dumb.

They target young kids in formative years with inappropriate material and push ideas and abuse their positions as authority figures

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 22nd, 2022, 4:39 pm

pete wrote:Right, so the "many public school teachers" are trying to turn kids gay to exploit them directly in some way?

You're realize the type of people just saying the same Ben Shapiro type of sheit here over and over?
The latest one trending on facebook and hate media is that gay people don't feel love, they're just horny perverts that want sex or have psychological issues so they will fu*k anything that moves, so they grooming kids now. You eh see them repeating it here? Brilliant suspects as usual. Not to mention they suddenly have many gay friends, and all the gay people they know suddenly confiding in them with this new breakthrough.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 22nd, 2022, 5:00 pm

Imagine cost of living going up and the burning topic on some people minds is gay people.

Ulyuh does be thinking of gays when you looking for new ear studs in Khan's Gold Designs?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 22nd, 2022, 7:23 pm

redmanjp wrote:
timelapse wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

Or maybe a bit of both I guess.Neither you or me can tell someone who to be attracted to, so just let them be.This world has enough room for all of us.Who knows, maybe its nature's way of population control.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 22nd, 2022, 7:23 pm

Les Bain wrote:Imagine cost of living going up and the burning topic on some people minds is gay people.

Ulyuh does be thinking of gays when you looking for new ear studs in Khan's Gold Designs?
Depends on if you wearing it only on your right ear

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 23rd, 2022, 7:45 pm

redmanjp wrote:
timelapse wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

The good ole nature vs nurture debate.

Both have weight on this topic.

I have a couple gay friends, they normal. They were born like that however.

Not once any of them ever made any advances towards anyone or myself, insinuated or suggested anything of that sort. They no different from anyone else to me and others. In fact one of the guys very good looking and real girls does run him down. Wah yuh go do, de man ah gyuallist, he ah proper wetman. You have friends like that, you meet real chicks....just saying....

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 23rd, 2022, 7:51 pm

maj. tom wrote:
pete wrote:Right, so the "many public school teachers" are trying to turn kids gay to exploit them directly in some way?

You're realize the type of people just saying the same Ben Shapiro type of sheit here over and over?
The latest one trending on facebook and hate media is that gay people don't feel love, they're just horny perverts that want sex or have psychological issues so they will fu*k anything that moves, so they grooming kids now. You eh see them repeating it here? Brilliant suspects as usual. Not to mention they suddenly have many gay friends, and all the gay people they know suddenly confiding in them with this new breakthrough.

how is it monkeypox picking on gays and not straight ppl? straight ppl not having as much sex as gays or group sex?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 23rd, 2022, 8:37 pm

But where is the word monkeypox located in that group of words that I typed that it became the focused topic for you here? But just to explain your confusion like everything else you ever typed on this forum for the last 2 years, let's have a big person discussion.

STIs are more transmissible with anal sex. [Why? go look it up, it has to do with the membrane lining of these tissues.] Gay men have anal sex. Right? Because they have penis and ass. Right? This means gay and bisexual men are at higher risk of transmitting disease (especially viruses) compared to PIV sex between straight people. When you take the random 8-10% of any population which is homosexual and divide it by half, you get about 4-5% of gay men who have anal sex. Let's use HIV as an STI example. Try to keep up right here Mr. geniusjp, if 15 straight person out of 100 have HIV, but only 2 out of 5 gay men have HIV, what is the rate of transmission of HIV among gay men, compared to straight? Why are they therefore at more risk? Here is a pamphlet for you to read, there are diagrams to help you understand this better. https://www.burnettfoundation.org.nz/media/1757/150327_why_are_gay_and_bi_guys_more_prone_to_hiv.pdf

So monkyepox is not picking on gay people. A virus like Orthopoxvirus which is primarily spread like most other viruses (like measles, smallpox, chickenpox, etc.) through close contact saliva via the respiratory tract or the mucous membranes, it can also be transmitted by bodily fluid exchange through broken skin like HIV. Therefore gay men are at a higher risk because they have anal sex, and because of the smaller sample size in every population. Does this make sense redmanjp, or do you need to go on some more right wing extremist websites facebook groups to feed your pilfered guts on how to hate people who don't even remotely affect your life? I still trying to figure out how you jump into monkeypox spreading because of horny gay people through this general discussion. Allyuh brain really wired different yes. Maybe austistically even. You should check that out and please don't take this as people making fun of you online. (you were the same person who said that they should implement a quota for days when people can go to the beach, right? just checking).

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 23rd, 2022, 8:47 pm

^how can u say gay ppl having sex doh affect my life or anyone's life when as a direct result of gay orgies in certain countries that yet another virus is threatening to become a serious global health emergency? public health threats is a classic example of how private acts can have public consequences.

and perhaps anal sex was never meant to happen by nature- because u know the anus was never meant to accept a sex organ- it's purpose is removal of waste.
Last edited by redmanjp on June 23rd, 2022, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » June 23rd, 2022, 8:48 pm

Gay ppl have the same rights as straight

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 23rd, 2022, 8:49 pm

matr1x wrote:Gay ppl have the same rights as straight

fair enough. perhaps anal sex should be banned- for BOTH gay and straight. stop spreading diseases.

and any public events which involve orgies as well. u want to bull do it at home with your own partner.
Last edited by redmanjp on June 23rd, 2022, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 23rd, 2022, 8:51 pm

redmanjp wrote:fair enough. perhaps anal sex should be banned- for BOTH gay and straight. stop spreading diseases.

and any public events which involve orgies as well. u want to bull do it at home with your own partner.

redmanjp wrote:^how can u say gay ppl having sex doh affect my life or anyone's life when as a direct result of gay orgies in certain countries that yet another virus is threatening to become a serious global health emergency? public health threats is a classic example of how private acts can have public consequences.

and perhaps anal sex was never meant to happen by nature- because u know the anus was never meant to accept a sex organ- it's purpose is removal of waste.

steupzzzzzzzzzzzzz

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » June 23rd, 2022, 9:13 pm

how this man is a prude so

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 23rd, 2022, 9:30 pm

redmanjp wrote:^how can u say gay ppl having sex doh affect my life or anyone's life when as a direct result of gay orgies in certain countries that yet another virus is threatening to become a serious global health emergency? public health threats is a classic example of how private acts can have public consequences.

Not taking sides but define gay sex?

Because a lot of straight people participate in what most will classify as "gay".

Even more participate secretly and even more participate secretly with same sex.

Is just that now everything coming out in the open.

Just setting the record straight (no pun intended), I involve myself in no such thing.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » June 23rd, 2022, 9:45 pm

Trans ppl think their car can transform into a tesla

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 23rd, 2022, 10:18 pm

matr1x wrote:Trans ppl think their car can transform into a tesla

well in all fairness if all those who drop in an RB25 or 2JZ motor turn skyline and supra respectively then all who have E4WD have tesla. :drinking:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 23rd, 2022, 11:14 pm

st7 wrote:how this man is a prude so

being 'prude' might save you these days.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”