Forums

LGBT celebrate High Court ruling- to be appealed

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re: LGBT celebrate High Court ruling- to be appealed

Postby alfa » June 23rd, 2022, 11:33 pm

Thank God all this LGBTXYZ sensitivity nonsense has not reached in the board schools and hopefully never will. I don't care what two non binary, trans pansexual, gluten free whatever do in the privacy of their own bedroom but when they try to indoctrinate the nations kids with their radical leftist approach is where i have an issue. And btw board schools do the best in the country so whatever path they are on is working as much as it may trigger the leftists

https://youtu.be/6H0GsgEVJTY
Tell me why we shouldn't be worried about our kids again

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » June 24th, 2022, 7:33 am

alfa wrote:Thank God all this LGBTXYZ sensitivity nonsense has not reached in the board schools and hopefully never will. I don't care what two non binary, trans pansexual, gluten free whatever do in the privacy of their own bedroom but when they try to indoctrinate the nations kids with their radical leftist approach is where i have an issue. And btw board schools do the best in the country so whatever path they are on is working as much as it may trigger the leftists

It will reach the board schools eventually. Board schools have less and less input from religious individuals at the senior level and the corporations of T&T who sponsor and partner with these schools have embraced the alphabet, within 10 years the kids of alphabet sympathizers will be old enough to attend school en masse. It will change

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 24th, 2022, 8:17 am

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 24th, 2022, 12:03 pm

alfa wrote:Thank God all this LGBTXYZ sensitivity nonsense has not reached in the board schools and hopefully never will. I don't care what two non binary, trans pansexual, gluten free whatever do in the privacy of their own bedroom but when they try to indoctrinate the nations kids with their radical leftist approach is where i have an issue. And btw board schools do the best in the country so whatever path they are on is working as much as it may trigger the leftists

can someone please for the love of all that is good and holy explain to why the ass these ppl hadda involve my boy kermit in they bs.

d man gone have a hard enough struggle as is with a Ms.Piggy. now what? they find inter-species relations is not enough?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 24th, 2022, 12:20 pm

j.o.e wrote:

It will reach the board schools eventually. Board schools have less and less input from religious individuals at the senior level and the corporations of T&T who sponsor and partner with these schools have embraced the alphabet, within 10 years the kids of alphabet sympathizers will be old enough to attend school en masse. It will change

True, and even if it doesn't reach the board schools, they will use politicians plus the court system to target the said schools, Ministry of Education and to stop the funding of board schools. Resistance will be chipped away across time until they get their way.

We are going to see a parent challenging a school soon over some lgbt issue which will set a precedent. It's coming.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » June 24th, 2022, 12:23 pm

88sins wrote:

can someone please for the love of all that is good and holy explain to why the ass these ppl hadda involve my boy kermit in they bs.

d man gone have a hard enough struggle as is with a Ms.Piggy. now what? they find inter-species relations is not enough?

I'm sure there is a letter in the alphabet group for that to. Funny and sad at the same time

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » June 24th, 2022, 12:24 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

True, and even if it doesn't reach the board schools, they will use politicians plus the court system to target the said schools, Ministry of Education and to stop the funding of board schools. Resistance will be chipped away across time until they get their way.

We are going to see a parent challenging a school soon over some lgbt issue which will set a precedent. It's coming.

Waiting for them to try that in Abu bakr school :D

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 24th, 2022, 12:30 pm

Wondering if LGBT should feel comfortable as Roe Vs Wade got overturned? A lot of religious people are celebrating that win, over something that is at heart a straight people thing.

So if an unwanted consequence of straight sex had the fairytale believers incensed for decades, what about "unnatural sex among deviants in god eyes?"

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » June 24th, 2022, 1:14 pm

Les Bain wrote:Wondering if LGBT should feel comfortable as Roe Vs Wade got overturned? A lot of religious people are celebrating that win, over something that is at heart a straight people thing.

So if an unwanted consequence of straight sex had the fairytale believers incensed for decades, what about "unnatural sex among deviants in god eyes?"

Thomas wrote about overturning some LGBT rights in the official overturning Roe v Wade document so not far off..

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 24th, 2022, 2:32 pm

Thomas called for the "reconsideration" of Griswold v. Connecticut, which established the right of married couples to use contraception (lol how dare they tell a straight married couple what to do in their own bedroom lol lol lol);

Lawrence v. Texas, which protects the right to same-sex romantic relationships;

and Obergefell v. Hodges, which establishes the right to same-sex marriage.

We are watching the splitting and fall of a vast empire in our live feeds, and the preludes to Civil War 2.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 24th, 2022, 4:02 pm

maj. tom wrote:
Thomas called for the "reconsideration" of Griswold v. Connecticut, which established the right of married couples to use contraception (lol how dare they tell a straight married couple what to do in their own bedroom lol lol lol);

Lawrence v. Texas, which protects the right to same-sex romantic relationships;

and Obergefell v. Hodges, which establishes the right to same-sex marriage.

We are watching the splitting and fall of a vast empire in our live feeds, and the preludes to Civil War 2.
Probably not. Justices Thomas, Alito, Kavanaugh, Barret, and Gorsuch are literalists. Each has written opinion criticisizing the peculiarly American reliance on stare decisis to provide major recent legal framework instead of the the legislative branch creating, and modifying, laws that meet their intents.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » June 24th, 2022, 6:42 pm

With regards to Civil War 2 I don't think it will be the definitive literal war, as a matter of fact I would say that the original Civil War never really ended, it continues to today the battlefield and weapons just changed.
It went from the literal fields to Wall Street and the weapon of choice is now economics, capital and the end result is class in-equality.

One could argue that this kind of "Civil War" is being fought in many countries across the globe now.

If a Civil War 2 were to actually breakout I petition to have it formally called The Electric Boogaloo of 2022. It will be pronounced as The Electric Boogaloo of twenty twenty-two.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 24th, 2022, 7:31 pm

Civil War 2? between the Left & Right? Who has all the guns? Guess who's going to win.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 24th, 2022, 7:53 pm

You're such an American right-wing fed rhetoric idiot, except living in Trinidad. In 1862 people were just running all over the place in USA and shooting each other individually right? Not as organized massive, well trained Armies lead by Generals and politicians fighting each other and logistically supplied with arms and food by governments. No no, every citizen had a gun and they defended their own house in the first civil war.

Well we know you will be too busy making sure people not having anal sex though, so at least that front safe.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » June 24th, 2022, 8:38 pm

The fact that Jan 6th occurred and many of the rioters didn't have guns on them or didn't use them more says that while Americans talk about guns, it doesn't seem like they're willing to use it or while there may be a lot of guns in America it may only be distributed among a small group of owners.

It may not simply be 1 gun per owner but multiple guns per single owner, in that case the gun count is high but the actual number of users may not be high.

Given the state of these "militias" that proclaim to be training themselves and recruiting young men I'm more concerned with some gunowners injuring themselves with their own guns than actually causing harm to others.
Last edited by Numb3r4 on June 24th, 2022, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » June 24th, 2022, 9:04 pm

I'm not trying to be political here but if the Civil War proved anything was that folks mired in ultra-conservative and antiquated ideals and thinking don't fare too well in the long run.

I mean look at the USA today, the states you want to go to are largely liberal, even if you end up in a conservative state chances are you may actually want to settle in a liberal region of said conservative state. The current and possible future America is still defined by the states that are more liberal, even if they are culturally more chaotic and they don't win elections.

One only has to look at California or New York, tech and financial capitals of the world, even if you say what about Texas they're conservative true but they have embraced green energy becomes a large investor in wind, and the current influx of folks to Texas is largely to the more progressive regions like Austin, and the fact that Texas has a very generous tax plan.

Innovation and job creation and an all round better standard of life can be easier found in more liberal regions especially at the state and county level.

Remember wat I just said about state and county level it will probably play a part going forward if too many "conservative laws" get passed liberal states may just invoke state rights and write their own laws like how gun laws vary between states.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 24th, 2022, 9:09 pm

they can't write gun laws as they see fit as it may infringe on the 2nd Amendment. Just this week SCOTUS struck down a NY law that banned carrying guns in public.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 3rd, 2022, 8:30 am

Govnt making thier moves on the appeal
IMG_20221203_082935.jpg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 3rd, 2022, 9:52 am

Nobody gaf about lgbt rights or wrongs right now.The country sinking literally and economically,polically,all kinds of ways.
This sheit is a distraction from the real issues at hand.
Nobody cares who booling you Jason.Nobody

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 3rd, 2022, 10:31 am

You do realise tax payers money going to jump out to pay KCs.

Whether you care or not you paying
timelapse wrote:Nobody gaf about lgbt rights or wrongs right now.The country sinking literally and economically,polically,all kinds of ways.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 3rd, 2022, 12:11 pm

Regardless of what the situation is taxpayers money is always jumping up, appealing cases that they know they will know they will lose only as stalling tactics. Once is not their personal finances at risk anything goes
Dizzy28 wrote:You do realise tax payers money going to jump out to pay KCs.

timelapse wrote:Nobody gaf about lgbt rights or wrongs right now.The country sinking literally and economically,polically,all kinds of ways.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 3rd, 2022, 4:11 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:You do realise tax payers money going to jump out to pay KCs.

PNM esque distraction
LGBT is a bigger smokescreen than indo vs afro right now

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » December 3rd, 2022, 4:27 pm

let Jason have however much man he want in his bedroom.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”