TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby SuperiorMan » June 21st, 2021, 2:54 pm

MaxPower wrote:All this ole talk,

Anyone try the Vene cheese?

I recommend it.

Where can I find this in south?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 21st, 2021, 4:54 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:

I recommend it.

Do you know it sells on Amazon for $60 USD for a small wedge ?

Will PM you my private supplier :D

Delivery is available - FREE delivery anywhere in T&T - Like Domino's

Venezuelans usually put it into an arepa etc. Kinda salty . Easy to make .

It's not a bread and cheese kinda cheese - it's like a sprinkle cheese .

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 21st, 2021, 4:58 pm

The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness. (Prov. 15:2)
Don't take advice on success from a piper that can't pay his rent.
VII wrote:Timelapse

Set them dreamers straight for your padna bro.. T&T first !! :) 8-)

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » June 21st, 2021, 5:10 pm

I recommend it.

you mean the one that come illegally thru the backdoor along with the hoes, guns, drugs and livestock?
So you support all these illegal activities as its all part of the package then?
Forget the illegal items and hoes for one sec did they pay the customs duties and taxes on the illegally imported contraband cheese, no, so basically just like the chinee with them fake cigarettes' they cheating your PNM government of their taxes and you cool with these illegal and immoral practices?

trini do crime=bad person
vene do same crime=good person

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 21st, 2021, 5:17 pm

If any of you ever tried putting a product on the grocery shelves legally, you would know that these things have to go through MoH and approved lab testing , along with having proper labelling, For the very least, the labelling should be on the larger block of cheese that it was cut from.
I hope that this is being done.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 21st, 2021, 5:26 pm

I recommend it.

Max if they wash regularly , the Cheese would not form. Why would you want to try that though?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 21st, 2021, 5:28 pm

daxt0r wrote:

I recommend it.

you mean the one that come illegally thru the backdoor along with the hoes, guns, drugs and livestock?
So you support all these illegal activities as its all part of the package then?
Forget the illegal items and hoes for one sec did they pay the customs duties and taxes on the illegally imported contraband cheese, no, so basically just like the chinee with them fake cigarettes' they cheating your PNM government of their taxes and you cool with these illegal and immoral practices?

daxt0r,

Don’t let your xenophobia get the better of yourself.

I don’t deal anything illegal so get your facts straight young man. I don’t know anything about any illegal Venes who YOU assume are all about hoes, guns, drugs and livestock.

You making all these assumptions and crime from the Venes remain LOW? How?

You have proof of this?

You have information on this?

Did you contact the TTPS?

Which Chinese establishments have fake cigarettes?

You want me send your post to the relevant authority for them to interrogate your claims? Don’t start to mooks up when it comes eh.

Watch your mouth daxt0r and don’t assume i support illegal activities. I deal with alot of Venes and as far as i know, they have their documents in order. I am not immigration and fraud squad and i am not going around like a macoo Trini as yourself asking all Venes to see their papers and to determine if it is legit or not. Do you ask every driver on the road for their driver’s license?

Oh you see “Vene cheese” and start to tote.

Try the cheese daxt0r or trot along.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » June 22nd, 2021, 1:05 am

RedVEVO wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

I recommend it.

Do you know it sells on Amazon for $60 USD for a small wedge ?

Will PM you my private supplier :D

Delivery is available - FREE delivery anywhere in T&T - Like Domino's

Venezuelans usually put it into an arepa etc. Kinda salty . Easy to make .

It's not a bread and cheese kinda cheese - it's like a sprinkle cheese .

RedVEVO, you venezuelan?

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » June 22nd, 2021, 6:48 am

MaxPower wrote:
daxt0r wrote:

I recommend it.

daxt0r,

I don’t deal anything illegal so get your facts straight young man. I don’t know anything about any illegal Venes who YOU assume are all about hoes, guns, drugs and livestock.

You have proof of this?

You want me send your post to the relevant authority for them to interrogate your claims? Don’t start to mooks up when it comes eh.

Watch your mouth daxt0r and don’t assume i support illegal activities. I deal with alot of Venes and as far as i know, they have their documents in order. I am not immigration and fraud squad and i am not going around like a macoo Trini as yourself asking all Venes to see their papers and to determine if it is legit or not. Do you ask every driver on the road for their driver’s license?

jus because you unaware an living under a rock it seems doh mean it not happening, i witness the cargo being offloaded everyday, and yes those humans ppl exploit here are just cargo just like d drugs and guns and livestock. And why call the TTPS or customs when in my zone these are the folks that allow and facilitate this.
Not me an no cheese or no livestock that come thru no backdoor, it have nuff ah cheese in pricesmart and if ah feel for d vene cheese ah just jump on one ah dem running boat an go down macareito and get it straight from d source.

An again like you living in lala land, every single chinee grorcery in SWD selling fake and contraband cigarette, you getting either the illegally imported chinee labeled crap by d pack without our local safety warnings for $3-4 or contraband dumarier for a lil $7 but again you in your fake world that under the rock can't seem to confront these realities.
And yea even now ah smoking ah belmont scraped (amongst other illegal stuff) from a vene that entered our country illegally, so i'm doing my part to help my country stop illegal contraband goods entering the market, what are you doing lol.
On a hypothetical note is it wrong to rob someone who trespassing and illegally entering your country AND furthermore trafficked illegal contraband untaxed items and illegal arms+drugs or does tief from tief make god laugh as criminal doh feel sorry for criminal?

Yawn about authorities fool, i catchin case since i iz 11 and still out on bail on several matters yuh feel ah iz ah panty man like you with yuh fake grocery cud cause me to bake out.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 22nd, 2021, 7:27 am

daxt0r wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
daxt0r wrote:

I recommend it.

daxt0r,

You have proof of this?

jus because you unaware an living under a rock it seems doh mean it not happening, i witness the cargo being offloaded everyday, and yes those humans ppl exploit here are just cargo just like d drugs and guns and livestock. And why call the TTPS or customs when in my zone these are the folks that allow and facilitate this.
Not me an no cheese or no livestock that come thru no backdoor, it have nuff ah cheese in pricesmart and if ah feel for d vene cheese ah just jump on one ah dem running boat an go down macareito and get it straight from d source.

An again like you living in lala land, every single chinee grorcery in SWD selling fake and contraband cigarette, you getting either the illegally imported chinee labeled crap by d pack without our local safety warnings for $3-4 or contraband dumarier for a lil $7 but again you in your fake world that under the rock can't seem to confront these realities.
And yea even now ah smoking ah belmont scraped (amongst other illegal stuff) from a vene that entered our country illegally, so i'm doing my part to help my country stop illegal contraband goods entering the market, what are you doing lol.
On a hypothetical note is it wrong to rob someone who trespassing and illegally entering your country AND furthermore trafficked illegal contraband untaxed items and illegal arms+drugs or does tief from tief make god laugh as criminal doh feel sorry for criminal?

Yawn about authorities fool, i catchin case since i iz 11 and still out on bail on several matters yuh feel ah iz ah panty man like you with yuh fake grocery cud cause me to bake out.

Lmao,

You crying about others doing illegal activities and you yourself are a criminal?

OH you bad since you small? Nobody didn’t cut yuh little ass?

Soldier, real bad man do not boast about their “several matters” and oh dey out on bail. That is lil boi attitude so yeh, you just confirmed that you are a pantyman with your little blow up boat.

Bottom line puff smoker, Venes are here and clearly doing better than you, crime remains LOW, Vene cheese selling whatever that means and you are a pest.

Get ready for online school and stop dreaming young man. Now is a time to get productive and don’t embarrass yourself and end up on a few moments later.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 22nd, 2021, 8:27 am

Minimart banton, do you need any kind of health documents to supply a minimart with lettuce?

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » June 22nd, 2021, 8:30 am

Not a fan of vene cheese. And max feel the cheese legal he could go massy and buy it out the bucket lol. Max where in customs or which port that cheese being imported from. ?

The whole country knows that many illegal things and people come through the borders. Yes the Brazilian variant here came from Venezuela. Yes the Indian strain is in south America and yes it will reach trini through the borders again. 150usd a head right now. Many are returning home as trini work has closed for now. Whole families booking tickets.

Some have their head in the sand. Some turn a blind eye. Some collect bribes and favors. At the end of the day it's the elephant in the room. But the elephant is heavy and sinking the foundation of Trinidad.

And I know vene peeps and talk to them and ask what's happening. Max you never send the mini mart location for the vene who needed job and food .

So it's all good to troll and make nonsensical arguments when people talking reality. A tuner invite you to go south and see for yourself if you REALLY that naive. You cant be that dotish and run a business unless is mommy place or you lying.

So keep it real. Watch the movie Fractured and understand

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 22nd, 2021, 9:45 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:Not a fan of vene cheese. And max feel the cheese legal he could go massy and buy it out the bucket lol. Max where in customs or which port that cheese being imported from. ?

The whole country knows that many illegal things and people come through the borders. Yes the Brazilian variant here came from Venezuela. Yes the Indian strain is in south America and yes it will reach trini through the borders again. 150usd a head right now. Many are returning home as trini work has closed for now. Whole families booking tickets.

Some have their head in the sand. Some turn a blind eye. Some collect bribes and favors. At the end of the day it's the elephant in the room. But the elephant is heavy and sinking the foundation of Trinidad.

And I know vene peeps and talk to them and ask what's happening. Max you never send the mini mart location for the vene who needed job and food .

So it's all good to troll and make nonsensical arguments when people talking reality. A tuner invite you to go south and see for yourself if you REALLY that naive. You cant be that dotish and run a business unless is mommy place or you lying.

Preach.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 22nd, 2021, 9:57 am

That grocery or minimart ( Max?) that selling that cheese could have tried labeling it a queso blanco and fooled people who are non the wiser. Hard pass on that vennie cheese, seasoned with natural sea salt as it comes across on the pirogue in some of the dirtiest buckets and plastic bags I've seen. And the price is higher than legitimately imported cheddar, mozzarella and gouda that I buy from my suppliers. I know Venezuelans brought in for their cuisine and personal use, now it's popping up in small shops as "exotic/foreign"

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » June 22nd, 2021, 10:01 am

daxt0r wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
daxt0r wrote:

I recommend it.

daxt0r,

You have proof of this?

So wha u do so at 11 that make yuh catch case boi dawg boi?

Real badman on tuner.. mugshot or lies

Post up a lil video of the cargo u seeing everyday nah since u seeing it everyday.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 22nd, 2021, 10:02 am

doh fraud the dutty pigtail bucket it come across cedros in
they does trim off the outer part of the cheese
and hopefully dump it lol

don’t buy if it looking like you get a piece with outer skin on

if allyuh see how some of them fancy euro cheese made this is joke

*joking btw*

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 22nd, 2021, 11:46 am

Fellas fellas,

I just post the pic of the Vene cheese.

I have no info on it and it was solely for comments.

But thank you all for your interest.

If anyone tries it, lemme know.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 22nd, 2021, 11:46 am

My question is if they could.make cheese and sell and bring other things and sell why dont they stay home and make the place productive?

Because they are hustlers of the worst kind that can sell their illegal goods and their selves for a bit more North than at home and are not prepared to make any sacrifices for home,not even the sacrifice of time or rebuilding one day at a time the right way.

Its no mystery why even in the best of times Venezuela is a filthy country with roadside garbage blowing in the wind with high crime and corruption,and for decades I've witnessed them comment on how clean beautiful and safe T&T is .

My Trini/Vene family are raring livestock and planting crops in Venezuela in their campo as we speak,they're in it for the long haul because that's where their families and lives are,if more Venes had half of their dedication commitment work ethic and dignity their country would recover sooner than later .
Last edited by VII on June 22nd, 2021, 11:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 11:52 am

MaxPower wrote:
daxt0r wrote:

I recommend it.

daxt0r,

You have proof of this?

I agree with all the criminality claims. Send my post to the relevant authority to interrogate.

Will it turn out as another fake claim as your mini marts and your ability to reproduce?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 22nd, 2021, 11:54 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:Not a fan of vene cheese. And max feel the cheese legal he could go massy and buy it out the bucket lol. Max where in customs or which port that cheese being imported from. ?

No idea where the cheese is from bro, could also be a hoax and i have no idea where the Mini Mart is.

And how you know what i sent and did not send? It’s only one Vene you know of that needed job and food? You aware i have also helped Trinis in need? Don’t get ahead of yourself my boy.

And a “tuner” invite me to go south to see some imaginary land? A land that people conveniently choose not to take footage of? If it’s that of a secrecy, then leave them alone?

Who in their right mind will go on a adventure with a complete stranger in this day and age? Allyuh could take the chance, not me. Safety is a very high priority.

But ur right on Venes leaving bro, but they will return as they see fit and be welcomed again with open arms from the majority of T&T including the supporting Govt.

Hadda learn to live bro, don’t beat up on things you cannot change. Choose your path…..xenophobia, adaptation or just stay out of it.

Keep safe as always toppy.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 22nd, 2021, 11:56 am

that cheese is very important to the venes for their daily arepas

just like ketchup and garlic sauce is to trinis

there is more than enough demand for a thriving industry to smuggle it in to supply the venes here
trinis need not beat up about it

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 22nd, 2021, 11:56 am

MaxPower wrote:Fellas fellas,

I just post the pic of the Vene cheese.

I have no info on it and it was solely for comments.

But thank you all for your interest.

If anyone tries it, lemme know.

So after all that beat up - you not selling Vene cheese in yuh minimarts?

I was sure that was your wannabe 1% pricing!!!!!

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 22nd, 2021, 11:59 am

I dont think the 'beat up' is about the cheese,its the bigger picture with all the other ills..you think is only cheese coming in ?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 12:02 pm

VII wrote:I dont think the 'beat up' is about the cheese,its the bigger picture with all the other ills..you think is only cheese coming in ?

Max tried to silence a man when he said there is criminal activities.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 22nd, 2021, 12:03 pm

all the other contraband coming in all the time
ppl just vex an obvious contraband cheese make its way to mainstream

i see it being sold in some gourmet shops in pos nicely cut and shrink wrapped lol

VII wrote:I dont think the 'beat up' is about the cheese,its the bigger picture with all the other ills..you think is only cheese coming in ?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 22nd, 2021, 12:05 pm

But the price of the cheese was in $TT not so? About $45.00/lb at Max's Mini Mart (R&N Mini Mart)?

We all know that many other things have been part of the Vene-Trini trade route for hundreds of years.

But the cheese is special to MaxP. Remember he has Venes to feed!

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 22nd, 2021, 12:07 pm

Lol a no win...

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 12:09 pm

pugboy wrote:all the other contraband coming in all the time
ppl just vex an obvious contraband cheese make its way to mainstream

i see it being sold in some gourmet shops in pos nicely cut and shrink wrapped lol

To be fair I think persons had an issue with the guns, drugs and human trafficking to name a few. The cheese is perhaps lower in the scale of serious crime as compared to what else goes on.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 22nd, 2021, 12:14 pm

I'm a serious cheese man at times due to my experience with foreign school etc..the dining room spread was like Hogwarts for breakfast lunch and dinner with all manner of cheese,hams, rolls crackers etc..its all about the bacteria but in a controlled manner, if it goes wrong it can be deadly..

My favorite is danableu or blue cheese with crackers especially, and of course swiss ..

Would've been happy to try the vene cheese had it come in through legal channels with health clearance etc..
Last edited by VII on June 22nd, 2021, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 22nd, 2021, 12:15 pm

Wait! So MaxP bringing een illegal Vene cheese?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”