TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby zoom rader » May 10th, 2021, 8:20 am

MaxPower wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
Venezuelans are illegally flocking to Trinidad and sending messages for their relatives to brave the waters and join, because when they are held they are not being deported but allowed to stay, claims Opposition Senator Damian Lyder.

He issued an appeal to National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds to ensure the borders are protected, saying that the numbers of illegal Venezuelans in this country are fast rising and can hit 200,000.

Speaking at a United National Congress (UNC) news conference yesterday at the Opposition Leader’s office in Port of Spain, Lyder said he understands that Immigration officers issue a document called an order of supervision for Venezuelans when they are caught and then freed.

“This order in layman’s terms allows for an illegal immigrant to receive this document with the only condition being that they must return to Immigration one month later to check in,” he said.

Lyder said with the Covid-19 pandemic, some are following this requirement of returning to Immigration after one month as he noted there is no Covid testing or tracing done on these persons or quarantine.

He added that Immigration does not attend to the illegal immigrants in the South where they are sometimes found so they are then transported to the heliport in Chaguaramas, where they are held because the Immigration Detention Centre in Wallerfield is not equipped to deal with the pandemic.

“When the immigrants are sent to the Chaguaramas facility and Immigration attends to them, they are issued with an order of supervision and are free to go.

“From the upsurge in the flow of illegal immigrants, it appears as if the immigrants who are successful likely send a message to their family, their cousins, brothers, wives to join them in Trinidad and Tobago, not to worry because you would not be deported.

“It has come to our attention that very few if any have been deported to Venezuela,” said Lyder.

He said he understands that there are 12 or more Immigration officers whose duty it is on a daily basis to prepare these orders of supervision.

He called on Hinds to inform the nation as to how many of these orders of supervision have been dispatched for 2020 and 2021.

Lyder further asked if it is true that the Immigration Division sent more than 500 deportation orders and addressed it to then former National Security minister Stuart Young but was not actioned.

Lyder called on Hinds to act on these deportation orders.

allyuh mc keep allowing them to feel welcomed here in trinidad and want to say support their business or hire them and all this sheit. i hope you all end up in couva or caura as the fruits of your efforts to allowing them spanish here.

Hello daring dragoon,

The majority of the public and the Govt continues to support the Venezuelans.

Trinis should be grateful that they are not overcrowding the healthcare system and are maintaining a LOW crime rate.

The same way Trinis want to go and overstay in the US and expect no one to say/do anything, the same goes for the Venezuelans.

Trinis need to change their attitude so they would not give other Trinis damn good reasons to support immigrants.
Where you get that data from?

You have data on this ?

From my understanding Trinis are not too pleased with the behaviour of venes.

The only people that are happy with venes are the greedy businessmen who exploit these people and lame men who have to pay for sex like Habit7

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » May 10th, 2021, 9:00 am

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:As for evidence Max, you wouldn't recognize evidence if it crawled up your arse.Your racist blinders are too dark.If an afro did the same or less than your precious illegals, you would already be down their throats.I see you for what you are.Take an actual drive out from your closet and see for yourself.There are now Venezuelan beggars in Sando.Check lower St.James street.They sleeping down by the wharf.If you in pos, check carenage.Central ,they all over.Moruga by the sawmill,La Rafine.Princes town all over.Morne Diablo, Penal rock road, fyzabad.
I not sure if they reaching tobago
So is either you deliberately blind or dotish blind.Choose one

Our beloved afros arent doing too well when it comes to crime in T&T. You cannot blame the citizens for thinking the way they do. Its not a matter of racism, the observation is seen in the paper/social media and the jails. Crime from the Venezuelans remain astonishingly LOW and therefore there is an added trust in them from our locals.

With regard to your claims of vagrancy, i am from south and seeing a Vene vagrant is very rare. Honestly all i see are Trini vagrants and Trini beggars in the malls with sad stories and smart shots.

Social media is quick to post up Venes...especially when they are zessing or even not wearing masks etc. But where is the footage of Vene vagrancy? You Trinis hate Venes so much not so? Wouldnt you make it your duty to “make dem out”? It have hundreds of thousands of allyuh and not ONE of allyuh could show footage of this mysterious Vene shanty town by the beach? What is the secret?

All of this simply sounds more like acceptance from the population and they are learning to live. Based on what i am seeing, the Venezuelans are settling nicely and they continue to get immense support. And you know what, they deserve it.

Come on timelapse, stop trying to disagree with reality.

Btw, everyone mark my words. If the Venezuelans continue on this path, and with minimal negative impact on society, we can expect and increase in the number of registrations.

Like you did not see my reply to your post. Go back and check it I send the link for the footage.
It seems that you are really blind yes.
I opted to show you the truth but U didnt take my invitation.
Wouldn't bother to waste my time and energy reply to you again unless you take up my invitation to show you the truth.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 9:51 am

Brothers, fear not, one day Caxxos will get that elusive Vene snatch and we'll be rid of his self loathing, unpatriotic arsehole posts.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 10th, 2021, 10:10 am

De Dragon wrote:Brothers, fear not, one day Caxxos will get that elusive Vene snatch and we'll be rid of his self loathing, unpatriotic arsehole posts.

never gonna happen

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2021, 10:14 am

mad wrote:Like you did not see my reply to your post. Go back and check it I send the link for the footage.
Wouldn't bother to waste my time and energy reply to you again unless you take up my invitation to show you the truth.

mad,

My apologies my good man. I went back and checked it as you asked.

Where is the video?

Is there only one video?

I find it ODD we have tens upon tens of zesser parties, footage of irresponsible Trinis, and none of this mysterious Vene village?

Ok it appears to be removed, but how hard it it to take another if the situation is SO bad down there?

Shed some light and show me i ask.

IMG_6858.JPG

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » May 10th, 2021, 10:26 am

MaxPower wrote:
mad wrote:Like you did not see my reply to your post. Go back and check it I send the link for the footage.

mad,

My apologies my good man. I went back and checked it as you asked.

Where is the video?

Is there only one video?

I find it ODD we have tens upon tens of zesser parties, footage of irresponsible Trinis, and none of this mysterious Vene village?

Ok it appears to be removed, but how hard it it to take another if the situation is SO bad down there?

Shed some light and show me i ask.

IMG_6858.JPG

Let we link this weekend, I will be down there, this weekend. I will personally carry you to this village. As I said I will show you what you are blind to see.
Don't come here and blab your mouth to what you don't know.
I will make time to give you a tour of what is happening at our open south boarders.
I am not going to explain it here, let's go and I will explain everything whilst we there, if not continue to be blind and have a nice day.
I will let the others try to open you eyes, I certainly don't have the patience.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2021, 10:27 am

De Dragon wrote:Brothers, fear not, one day Caxxos will get that elusive Vene snatch and we'll be rid of his self loathing, unpatriotic arsehole posts.

Soldier as i told you before, i know your boss.

You are lazy AF.

So don’t speak of being unpatriotic here little man. You contribution to society is nothing and its because of the mentality of Trinis as yourself is exactly why others are coming into our country and progressing.

Unpatriotic - showing lack of love for your country.

Trinis have NO respect for their country and their fellow countrymen.

The crime, disobedience, work ethic/etiquette, productivity and littering is disgusting. Look at the crime rates, look at the service industry, look at the roads and beaches......stink.

Where is the love?

You should be the last person to speak of patriotism.

Its the immigrants that are holding a good portion of this country together, have some respect for them.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 10th, 2021, 10:29 am

Venezuelans outside last night with no social Distancing and no mask.
COVID-19 only affects trinis.
Screenshot_20210510-102753_Gallery.jpeg
Screenshot_20210510-102741_Gallery.jpeg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 10th, 2021, 10:39 am

As max vevo would say, stay tf away from venes.leave them to get covid amongst themselves.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2021, 11:17 am

timelapse wrote:As max vevo would say, stay tf away from venes.leave them to get covid amongst themselves.

Timez,

Same thing i have been saying bro.

If people what to only blame Venes for bringing the virus, then only Venes should be testing positive.

But no....hospital occupancy is infested with sick ass Trinis.

What does that say?

No one can answer where are the Vene deaths from those who Trinis claim are “hiding”.

Stay away from Venes.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2021, 11:22 am

wtf wrote:Venezuelans outside last night with no social Distancing and no mask.
COVID-19 only affects trinis.
Screenshot_20210510-102741_Gallery.jpeg
Screenshot_20210510-102753_Gallery.jpeg

Hard to determine date and time here bro.

But yeh, based on what we are seeing, COVID-19 is only affecting Trinis hence why the Govt has ruled our that the Venezuelans brought it here.

We need evidence and hospitals filled with sick dying Trinis make us think otherwise.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 11:23 am

Tuner Friends,

I have a beautiful Vene outside woman and surely not I going to stay away from that no matter what. Nobody here could tell me what to do far less to stay away my woman even in covid times. It is not my fault they cannot get a woman so I must stay away from her? Get real.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 10th, 2021, 12:26 pm

If you know she covid free, not a prob.If she roaming around and at risk, kindly convince her to change her ways.If not, brush in a hazmat suit.Nobody telling you how to live your life, just have some consideration for everbody else that trying not to get Covid
SuperiorMan wrote:Tuner Friends,

I have a beautiful Vene outside woman and surely not I going to stay away from that no matter what. Nobody here could tell me what to do far less to stay away my woman even in covid times. It is not my fault they cannot get a woman so I must stay away from her? Get real.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 12:28 pm

timelapse wrote:If you know she covid free, not a prob.If she roaming around and at risk, kindly convince her to change her ways.If not, brush in a hazmat suit.Nobody telling you how to live your life, just have some consideration for everbody else that trying not to get Covid

This is true. Sorry about that. I love my Vene outside woman a lot.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 10th, 2021, 12:33 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:If you know she covid free, not a prob.If she roaming around and at risk, kindly convince her to change her ways.If not, brush in a hazmat suit.Nobody telling you how to live your life, just have some consideration for everbody else that trying not to get Covid

I'm sure she loves you too bro.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 12:35 pm

wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

I'm sure she loves you too bro.

Me too. Thanks dude.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 10th, 2021, 12:45 pm

Fellas, we spinning in circles here.

Just like venes spinning as they went down to watery depths

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 12:47 pm

matr1x wrote:Fellas, we spinning in circles here.

Hello matr1x,

You ever had a Vene gf?

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 10th, 2021, 12:50 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:

Hello matr1x,

You ever had a Vene gf?
Did your Vene girl come with kids?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 10th, 2021, 12:50 pm

I had a Spanish girl friend. Venes are second rate. Half breed failures. A vene can never measure up to a girl from Spain

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 12:51 pm

wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Hello matr1x,

You ever had a Vene gf?
Did your Vene girl come with kids?

wtf,

My outside woman didn't. But I would still love her the same.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 12:52 pm

matr1x wrote:I had a Spanish girl friend. Venes are second rate. Half breed failures. A vene can never measure up to a girl from Spain

mat1x,

I agree. How was the girl from Spain? Where you find her?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 12:53 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Soldier as i told you before, i know your boss.

You are lazy AF.

So don’t speak of being unpatriotic here little man. You contribution to society is nothing and its because of the mentality of Trinis as yourself is exactly why others are coming into our country and progressing.

Unpatriotic - showing lack of love for your country.

Trinis have NO respect for their country and their fellow countrymen.

The crime, disobedience, work ethic/etiquette, productivity and littering is disgusting. Look at the crime rates, look at the service industry, look at the roads and beaches......stink.

Where is the love?

You should be the last person to speak of patriotism.

Its the immigrants that are holding a good portion of this country together, have some respect for them.

Kanty can you even read? WTF did I talk about patriotism? BTW KFC closed, so I understand your saltiness because without your weekly fry cook pittance, in addition to the shoe lace between your legs, it must be even harder to get a Vene man, or woman to bust your nut.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 10th, 2021, 12:53 pm

The high class ones done find their rich man.

The rest look like cro-magnon big forehead rejects.

Vene Spanish language is a bastardization of Castilian

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 12:55 pm

matr1x,

It is true what you saying. My Vene outside woman was saying people from Spain look down on them. Even though she can pass for white, she said people from Spain still look down on them.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 10th, 2021, 12:59 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
matr1x wrote:I had a Spanish girl friend. Venes are second rate. Half breed failures. A vene can never measure up to a girl from Spain

mat1x,

I worked in IT as a translator at the embassy in 2003. Went to Spain for 18 months. Lol, she at first thought I was Italian.

Generally Spanish girls are diverse given their proximity to Africa. But like all the hot genes stayed there and most of the rejects come across.
They are attractive and athletic. Much hotter than French girls for sure. And better mannered

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 10th, 2021, 1:02 pm

But truth be told, every woman in Europe wish they were Italian bred.

#facts

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 1:02 pm

matr1x wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

mat1x,

I worked in IT as a translator at the embassy in 2003. Went to Spain for 18 months. Lol, she at first thought I was Italian.

Generally Spanish girls are diverse given their proximity to Africa. But like all the hot genes stayed there and most of the rejects come across.
They are attractive and athletic. Much hotter than French girls for sure. And better mannered

Nice.

How come she thought you were Italian? Are you a light skinned Indian? or Syrian?

Just wondering.....cause didn't expect them to like Trini guys.

French girls are really hot though.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 10th, 2021, 1:13 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
matr1x wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

mat1x,

Nice.

How come she thought you were Italian? Are you a light skinned Indian? or Syrian?

Just wondering.....cause didn't expect them to like Trini guys.

French girls are really hot though.

So, I am mid complexion. And many Italian men actually look a bit Indian. It's weird but I think it's the tan. White people go lobster when they tan but Italians actually tan proper.

There are fair skinned Italians but many are tanned.

You would be surprised. If you cool and not thirsty, they come to you. The trini accent is a powerful tool in our arsenal. It's described as sing song.

French are overrated. I mean they good looking but honestly skip over and head straight to the promise land

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » May 10th, 2021, 1:17 pm

Italian men look nothing like Indian men.

Bro wth you even talking about. Indian men/people are very distinct looking.

Venes are not "spanish" so not sure what that suppose to mean "looking down" on them. Spanish people are european. Venes are latin american. People in spain don't hold any affinity for those in latin america. The only connection is a common language tbh

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”